Delray Buick GMC

Service 877-215-4624 Service 877-215-4624

Car Buying Made Simple

Great experience

by from Highland Beach, Florida |

My service advisor, Mark Willis, was excellent. I also had an issue with a fender and Mike Kasemeyer took the time and effort to resolve my issue. Excellent experience!

November 3, 2015

Thank you for the great review!

Great Service and staff

by from BOCA RATON |

Wasn't exactly happy to get news of the unexpected cost, but the service was as good as it gets considering. I typically bring my truck for any major work as well as my oil services.

April 22, 2016

Eddie, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are satisfied with the service experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. JC Kent- GSM- jkent@delraybuickgmc.com

Never knew buying a car could be a pleasurable exp

by from Lake Worth, FL |

I've purchased several vehicles over the years and have dealt with several sales people. None of which were as thorough, knowledgeable, honest and professional as Sava. He and the rest of your team were a pleasure to work with, for this I thank you.

April 16, 2016

Thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Sincerely, JC Kent- GSM- jkent@delraybuickgmc.com

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Davie |

Great buying experience. There was no pressure. Everyone was so pleasant. Jerry was very helpful, informative and a super-nice guy.

April 16, 2016

Raul, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. JC Kent- GSM- jkent@delraybuickgmc.com

Absolutely the best!!!!

by from Boca Raton Fl. |

From start to finish this dealership is absolutely the easiest and best dealership to do business with and service with Period......

March 29, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Went that "extra" mile!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I have a lift on the back of my car that carries my scooter. Thomas West, my salesman, took the time to arrange for my new Yukon's transfer of the lift from one car to the other. It had to be worked on outside the facilities of the Buick dealership. He was a really big help. Besides making my purchase easy and comfortable.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Ilona. We are very happy to hear that Thomas could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Del Ray Buick GMC Team

Great Service

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Service was great and a courtesy vehicle was offered.

February 19, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Caring salespeople, clean facility, comfortable

by from Delray Beach, Fl, |

I was happy to find that the dealership was able to get the exact car I want for a good price/deal.

February 18, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Del Ray Buick GMC any time! Take care. Regards, Del Ray Buick GMC Team

Gabrielle purchasing my Buick Encore

by from Delray Beach,FL |

Gabrielle , was my sales specialist . She did a great job at getting my car ready for me to take home . Mr. Kent the Manager is one of the best at a dealership. Very detailed and there to help . My buying process has been great ! Thank you Delray Buick GMC.

February 18, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Gabrielle on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Regards, Del Ray Buick GMC Team

Excellant Service

by from Wellington, FL |

I purchased my new Enclave from Delray Buick and I must say the experience was wonderful. Gabrielle Gaidot was exceptional in her service, taking the time to show us numerous vehicles with different options. Once we found the right one she then explained all the bells and whistle on my new car! Very professional, but so friendly that we felt at home. We had shopped other dealerships but came back here because of the people. We will definitely return for another purchase and recommend them to friends, family and associates.

March 18, 2016

Thanks for your perfect review, Beth! We're glad to hear that our team was professional and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you from the Delray Buick GMC Team.