Delray Buick GMC

Service 877-215-4624

Your Premier Neighborhood Dealership

Great Service!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

Great Service! I dealt with Marcello, JC, & Majic during my recent car lease deal. I must truly say they were absolutely wonderful in every way. They went above and beyond to make the deal happen and get me the car I wanted. Shopping for a new car is a headache that I think nobody is ready for but Marcello & JC made my experience well worth it. JC was up front from the start he didn't try to push me into a deal I wasn't comfortable with & he was willing to do whatever to get my business. Marcello is a great salesman as well. I will definitely be coming back for my next car.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity and for sharing your experience with us! We are happy that is was a pleasant experience. We hope to see you soon, Thanks again!

Very Recommended

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

I stopped by to shop for a new car and see what I will need, I was very pleased with the expertise from Mr. Pagan he was knowledgeable and patient with me in helping me find the car that would fit my lifestyle and am glad I stopped by as I know now what I need when I come back ready to purchase a car.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Miami, FL |

I came to this location lookig for a used car that was well fitted for a big family, not expecting for them to work with me financially.Then once i started to get help and was talked about all the options with Fernando Pagan that they had. I then left with a car that is in excellent condition for beig a used car and i am more than happy with my service.

Great Sales Experience

by from Boca Raton |

I found Fernando to be very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable of the Buick product line and the sales process. He made sure I understood all of the details of the lease and the functionality of the vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Fernando and Delray Regal to any friend or acquaintance.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you had a great experience and that the negotiations went well! We look forward to our relationship with you, so keep in touch!

lease service

by from Delray Beach fl. |

It was a very easy transition from my 2012 buick verano to my 2014 verano. I was treated very well and am happy with new lease. Thank you Fernando Pagen.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for giving us the honor to serve you! We greatly appreciate your business!

2008 BUICK LUCERNE

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Buying a used car can be a stressful experience, but our salesman Howard Cohen made it enjoyable. My husband and I knew what we were looking for and Mr. Cohen directed us to those models and he made sure we were comfortable with our choice. We bought an excellent used car and got a great interest rate thanks to Howard and Tony from the Finance office. I will bring my car there for all service calls.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Here, at Delray Buick GMC, we are constantly trying to give our customers the best, car-shopping experience possible, and it is always very rewarding when our customers let us know that we have achieved it once more. We are very glad that the whole experience went smoothly and that none of your questions went unanswered. Please, come back soon, we look forward to our relationship with you!

Another great experience

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I brought my car in for service again today. The minute I walked in the receptionist greeted me-a good sign! Two seconds later, a salesman by the name of Gerald Duchatelier offered me some, assistance. I initially thought to myself "here goes another sales pitch". I told him I was not here to purchase another car, but I needed to have my car looked at by the mechanic. Gerald was most accommodating and didn't seem bothered by the fact that I was taking his time and probably preventing him from making a lucrative sale. He basically took over and short of holding my hands, haha, made sure my problem was thoroughly explained to the repair department. He even checked in with me every once in while I waited for my car to be diagnosed. Would I recommend Delray Buick? You bet. Sometimes it is not always about the immediate sale; excellent customer service after the sale is equally important, and I wanted to take the time to personally thank Gerald for taking the time to help me out today. Keep up the good work guys.

June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very pleased to know that you had such a great experience! Also, thank you for you kind words about our salesman, Gerald; he is wonderful at what he does and we are very pleased to have him in our team. We hope to see you again soon!

Great deal on a 2014 Buick Verano

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Great deal on a 2014 Buick Verano I received a terrific deal on a 2014 Buick Verano at Delray Buick/GMC. My sales representaive, Gerald Duchaterlier was both professional and friendly and I felt extremely comfortable doing business with him.

June 5, 2014

Outstanding!!

by from Miami fl. |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and i must say it was great experience overall. The salesman was great, the entire process was very quick, and the vehicle was in great condition as they described in their ad. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from this dealer.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your experience with us! We always appreciate positive feedback and we are glad that everything went well.

BocaFamily

by from Boca raton fl |

So after a day of driving sitting in many different cars we ended our day at Delray Buick GMC. We were welcomed immediately by the person at the front desk and before we even said anything they offered us cold water or a snack. After a long day in the sun it was a welcome that was very appreciated. We then met Tyler who was a breath of fresh air. Very welcoming and not overbearing and made us feel comfortable and NO pressure what so ever. The entire team led by JC were just an absolute pleasure to deal with. Before even picking up our new car they had already scheduled our first required oil change. Great time great team Dick is a lucky owner. You have yourself a great team. Would recommend it as a must see dealer. By the way forgot to mention this is our second vehicle purchase first was in 08.

May 6, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and congrats on your purchase! We are glad that your car buying experience was a positive and smooth journey! We are thankful to have such a wonderful team and we appreciate the recognition from our customers! We look forward to seeing you again!

Delray GMC treated me like I was buying a Rolls Ro

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

What a great experience dealing with Fernando and JC at Delray GMC. These guys went out of their way to make sure my experience was top notch. They worked with me to give me the best deal on the car I wanted. At the end of the day, it was my wife who wanted the GMC Yukon, so happy wife...happy life! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a GMC or Buick. Thanks guys, you all went out of your way to treat us as VIPs!

May 6, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and congrats on your purchase! We are glad that your car buying experience was a positive and smooth journey! We are thankful to have such a wonderful team and we appreciate the recognition from our customers! See you soon!