Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf

New 888-652-9057 New 888-652-9057
Used 888-652-9061 Used 888-652-9061
Service 877-893-4417 Service 877-893-4417

Sheehy It's Easy!

Great Service and Awesome Staff!

by from Washington, DC |

My experience with buying my first car was amazing. Chip and Ryan helped to make the experience less threatening and found a car fro me that was within my budget and price range. The staff were amazing and made everything enjoyable!

"They the Best!"

by from Annapolis, MD |

I am always happy with the level of prefessionalism and customer service I experience anytime I get my car serviced at Sheehy. I just bought a new Sentra for my daughter and was pleasently suprised to see how friendly everyone was at the dealership, especially our salesperson Nick, he made it a really great experience. As he put it, Less like a dentists office and more like a Nordstroms!! LOL. If you go there, definitely see my guy Nick!, and tell him the "lady with the White Maxima" sent you ;-)

Best Place I've ever Bought A Vehicle

by from Laurel, MD |

Have bought a ton of cars in my life and this was by far the best experience yet. Mostly due to my salesperson Nick Suter, he made it all happen!! A1 in regards to customer service, definitely made it worth the drive. Best pricing and beat my credit unions rate. Will see them again when I'm ready for my ARMADA!!! Thanks Again Nick!!! ;))

very happy customer

by from Alexandria, VA |

I was upside down in my car and was fearing the wort coming to the dealership. Nick Suter was my salesperson and he changed all that. Got me into a new car at the payment I wanted with no car sales mumbo jumbo in between. Very happy with my experience dealing with Nick and everyone else at the dealership too. Vincent was are finance manager and he was great too. Will be back

Great customer service all around.

by from Waldorf, MD |

Great customer service all around. Hard working staff is appreciated. We specifically dealt with Nick Suter (salesman) and he made the experience painless! The whole staff was great though, Rick, Weston, Rueben and Nick all helped out.

My third purchase from Nick & Sheehy

by from Baltimore, MD |

Have bought three vehicles from Nick in the past few years. Two when he was at the Infiniti store, and just bought a loaded Maxima from him. He will give you a great deal! Sincerely, A Very Happy & Satisfied Customer

Very easy to work with, great from start to finish

by from Springfield, VA |

I filed a Bankruptcy not too long ago and did'nt think I would get approved for a loan. Not only did they get me approved, they got me the vehicle I wanted and were very easy to work with. I worked with a guy named Nick who did their Commecial Sales and we really enjoyed our experience working with him. He really knew his product and was very informative. He explained alot more than I think we would have gotten at another car dealership. Anyway we will def return to Sheehy when the time for a new car comes again.

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Bowie, Md |

Came in on a Tuesday afternoon and was greeted by Nick Suter. From the beginning Nick was friendly, courteous, informative, knowledgeable, and pretty much everything you would want ( but not expect ) in a car salesperson. He or any of the staff I encountered were not pushy at all ( which is the opposite of what I receieved when I was next door at Hyundai when we bought my husbands car. When we are ready to purchase our next vehicle we will deifinitely go back to Sheehy Nissan!! Thanks again "Nissan Nick"!!

Great service!

by from Bowie Maryland |

Ana was amazing she is the main purchased my car from this dealer! Great customer service!

Good deal, good dealership, and good people.

by from Newark, Delaware |

I just bought a 2012 Toyota Prius from this dealership. Internet director Conrad Westerman is a great guy. Conrad is very patient and helped us though the whole buying process. Also Jason Galloway, the used car manger is also great to deal with. My wife and I drove 2.5 hours to get to the dealership, but the trip was well worth it. These are a great group of people. I would recommend Conrad to anyone who wish to purchase a vehicle from Sheehy Nissan of Waldorf.