Snethkamp Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-RAM

11600 Telegraph Rd, Redford, MI 48239

New 877-895-6693
Used 866-455-7904
Service 888-504-6210

Come see our newly remolded showroom today!!

Service review

by from Michigan |

Kevin in repair/service is AWESOME to deal with. Such a nice guy and explains everything to you before doing any repair. I have never had to deal with the sales people but the service department is very nice and helpful. I never feel dumb or embarrassed going there and asking questions which as a women makes me feel really good. I like coming here.

No custmer service....

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Visited Mickey Husak (new-sales) on May 20 regarding new lease of a Ram 1500 Crew Cab. Agreed on pricing even received a copy of the "window sticker with Vin #) and after a week of emails & phone calls I visited again lon May 27th to talk directly with Mickey about the truck. He said he couldn't find one with the 3.93 rear axle. I showed him the window sticker he had given me a week ago. Said that truck was no longer available???? Will never go back to their dealership again...

An Insulting Experience!

by from New Boston, Michigan |

Talked to saleaman on phone he knew we coming to test drive the vehicle we were interested in. Drove 45 minutes got there and the vehicle was undriveable due to a mechancial problem. Their appraiser took my 2012 low mileage well equiped vehicle for test drive came back with a rediculous low price($4000 under KBB) which by the way KBB is advertised on their website. They said they use the "black book". When the salesman went back to appraiser telling him this was unacceptable he came back with a piece of paper with 2 vehicles like mine for sale on other lots way lower than what he offered or what was stated in KBB. No info on those 2 vehicles other than make model and year. Not miles or condition. I suspect it was salvage prices or rebuilt titles. I found this very insulting and couldn't wait to leave. Hense, I went to another dealer got what my vehicle was worth and came home with what I wanted. If you go to this dealer go as an informed consumer and know what your vehicle is worth or they will take advantage of you and treat you like you're stupid! P.S. my husband and I don"t think they like informed consumers. Now I understand why their appraiser stays in his little office and can't face people. I guess I should have read the reviews before we went.

Auto porter praise

by from Redford, MI |

The auto porter was very pleasant, courteous and helpful. The others? Not at all!!!!!

goldie123

by from Detroit |

horrible customer service will not use this dealership for any reason

never replied

by from lansing, mi |

Inquired twice via email about a vehicle. Never got a reply. I'll shop elsewhere.

WORST DEALER EXPIERIENCE everrrrr...

by from Redford, MI. |

Went with friend to lease a Latitude. First Dealer realty tried to screw her over I'm thinking because she was a older black lady by herself, this was at the Garden City Chrysler dealer. So I volunteered to go with her to the Redford Snethkamp Dealer. First day there we waited over an hour for salesman to photo copy D.Licence until we just walk out while he was going to get info print out on our car after another 20 minutes . He calls and no apology but quoted a decent price, so we went back next day. In my opinion this was the salesmans payback for walking out on him, he did not honor price, really wanted to rework deal for more money. These people are SHAMELESS. I will never recommend and my friend who has a employee discount from Chrysler will never buy there product ever.

great service and clean

by from redford,mi |

fred dodge was my rep. he did a great job for sure would deal with him agian and recommend i need to pick up the plate this wk have a couple questions yet i am sure he will answer evan after the sale is done great customer service highly recommend

TERRIBLE

by from Redford |

The sales staff, while friendly, knows NOTHING about the used cars they are selling. As a long-term Ford lover, we were new to the Chrysler market. Sadly, Our experience at this godforsaken place has made us question ever buying a Chrysler again. We basically bought a lemon (used). Rick in the service department is AMAZING and should be commended for his patience and kindness. The GM, John Scott, on the other hand was incredibly rude when our reoccurring (and STILL unresolved) issues wound up on his desk. After not returning 3 phone calls, he finally called me and said "I was like "why is this lady still calling me?!" So unprofessional. The Snethkamp Family should think about who they employ to represent their dealership. I'm truly appalled by the way they treat people who spend THOUSANDS of dollars at their dealership. NEVER AGAIN.

Horrible experience

by from Westland, michigan |

Worst experience I have ever had. Purchased a used vehicle and once a week something surfaces that was wrong with the paperwork or the vehicle. We are now a month and a half after purchase date and still being contacted about errors. Was promised a trade in payoff which then came back as shady and the dealership only paid a portion. They have the vehicle in their possession but now cannot do anything with it because there is still a lein on the vehicle. We are apparently now responsible for the remaining balance which will not be paid by us. Took 3 weeks to receive the registration. A week after purchase the check engine light came on. Then 4 weeks after purchase the tail lights went out. Very deceiving and unorganized dealership. Do not give this dealership your business.