Kia of Waldorf

3188 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20603

New 888-482-8691
Used 888-482-5127
Service 866-796-7503

Customer friendly dealership with a great selection new KIAs and preowned vehicles in Southern Maryland

Outstanding Service

by from Waldorf, MD |

My husband and I recently helped our daughter purchase a car and found all people at this dealership a pleasure to work with. We had most contact with the Mike Robertson; our entire experience of purchasing her car was very pleasant. We would not hesitate to come back to this dealership for another car. They were kind, and gave us a great deal. Mike came in on his day off to accommodate all of us. I would really like to thank Mike and his Manager Tim very being so professional and very helpful.

Friendly and not pushy.

by from Huntingtown, MD |

I was shopping for a 2012 Kia Sportage and had already gotten prices online. This dealership is much closer than other dealers I had been doing online and phone correspondence with. I decided to stop in to see what they had. They did not have the exact model I was looking for, but they agreed to beat the best price I had gotten from other dealers and get the vehicle we wanted. They did all that within 1 day. They also agreed to the price I requested for my trade. Do your homework online and know your pricing, but these guys are easy to work with.