Lexus of Tacoma at Fife

1708 40th Ave Ct E, Fife, WA 98424

New 866-455-7913
Used 888-659-1951
Service 866-455-9929

Elite of Lexus 8 years in a row!

Certified Lexus

by from Boise, ID |

Great salesperson and terrific buying experience. We searched for a vehicle and knew we would need to drive out of our area. The car we purchased exceeded our expectations. Would buy from this dealer again.

Team Lexus

by from Tacoma wa |

I purchased my used car from Lexus of Fife, and because the customer service was so outstanding that I will only deal with Lexus. Leo Pate made buying car look too easy. One phone call and a couple of hours,I was driving off the lot. No pressure,I wasn't rushed. I will highly recommend Lexus of Fife.

Great service but poor follow thru

by from Tacoma, WA |

I usually love Lexus of Fife. I have bought my last 2 brand new Lexus's at this location. I was looking to get an IS250 gently used, preferably 2012 (the last year of the body style that I liked). I felt that I was the one doing the calling back to the service rep/manager looking for updates on car etc. I flat out asked if they, these 2 salesmen, could look up getting an IS from another dealership, and STILL haven't heard back from either of them. Unfortunately, I did have to break the streak and bought my dream car from Elliott Bay Auto Brokers instead. The customer service was phenomenal there ,and I will do business with them again. I will take my car to LOF for service, because their service department can't be beat. But the service has taken a dive in my opinion.

Very Professional and Excellent Communication

by from Seattle, WA |

The sales staff contacted me immediately through phone and e-mail. Communication was done in a professional manners with no push for sales.

This is a great place to buy a car!

by from Puyallup,WA |

Purchased a 2008 Lexus RX350 in December 2012-great customer service. They went the extra mile and we are very pleased with our decision to partner with Lexus of Tacoma at Fife.

Used Car

by from Olympia, WA |

We found a car on cars.com and were contacted by Leo Pate. He took excellent care of us. He was very fair with the price, and we did not have to go through the back and forth games. I would recommend Lexus of Tacoma and escpecially Leo to anyone.

Lexus GS 350

by from Puyallup, WA |

We bought the new 2013 model of the GS and are very happy with it. Previously we had a 2010 GS with a v-8 and rear wheel drive. This did not handle well in our snow so after having it for only 11 months we traded it in. The dealership was very fair to us knowing that we were unhappy with our previous purchase. Our new car is wonderful and we look forward to having it for quite a while!!!