Lexus of Tacoma at Fife

1708 40th Ave Ct E, Fife, WA 98424

New 866-455-7913
Used 888-659-1951
Service 866-455-9929

Elite of Lexus 8 years in a row!

Certified Lexus

by from Boise, ID |

Great salesperson and terrific buying experience. We searched for a vehicle and knew we would need to drive out of our area. The car we purchased exceeded our expectations. Would buy from this dealer again.

Great to deal with

by from Small town, oregon |

We were exploring options and this dealer had the car we were looking for at the right price...Ron took time to discuss our needs, the car and terms for us. A delay on our end caused 'our' car to sell before we could get the logistics together, but we would not hesitate to contact Ron, and Fife, for future car buying needs.

Ron Stephens is a ROCKSTAR

by from Bothell Wa |

I have been looking for an IS350 (certified pre-owned) and they are just very scarce. Lexus of Tacoma had a couple of them a 2011 and a 2014 Fsport. I had contacted Ron (internet sales) and set up a test drive/purchase and went to the dealership. The other team members had "buried" these cars in the lot because of an event they were having and we could only really drive the 2011. But after looking and sitting in the '14 I really wanted to drive it too. Ron was able to marshall the team and dig out the 2014 for me to drive! After driving the '11 I knew after the first 1/4 mile I was going to get the '14 F model. After that it was a painless purchase all because of Ron's ability to get me a drive in the F but also his straightforward selling approach. Got a great deal too.

Avoid the Service Department

by from Auburn, WA |

The primary goal of the service department is to separate you from your money -- not solve problems. I was out of town and my son's iphone cable got stuck in the USB port of my wife's brand new (purchased at Lexus of Seattle -- another story) CT200h. The service department told her that she broke it by putting the cable in backwards. She told the service tech that it wasn't possible -- especially since the cable worked - i.e. played music from the iphone through the car stereo. The service tech wouldn't listen and told her that it would cost $275 to repair. She left. My 17-year-old son checked Google and not only found a Lexus forum where other owners had documented the same problem, but discovered how one member had fixed the problem using a collar-stay from a dress shirt. It took him 5 minutes from searching on Google to successfully removing the USB cable. I should pay him! This isn't my first really bad experience with the Lexus of Tacoma service department. If you have lots of money to waste, go to Lexus of Tacoma; otherwise, go to Lexus of Seattle. It's worth the drive.

Lexus of Tacoma at Fife responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Richard- I am disappointed to have read of your recent experience with our service department here at Lexus of Tacoma. I would like to speak with you personally about your visit here, Please feel free to contact me at (253) 922-7100. Thank You in advance. Frank Lee | General Manager

Awesome service

by from Olympia, WA |

I purchased my car from Leo, and all I can say is that he is a true asset to the dealership. He gave me a great price without all of the typical car sales back and forth. Well worth the drive to Fife!

Team Lexus

by from Tacoma wa |

I purchased my used car from Lexus of Fife, and because the customer service was so outstanding that I will only deal with Lexus. Leo Pate made buying car look too easy. One phone call and a couple of hours,I was driving off the lot. No pressure,I wasn't rushed. I will highly recommend Lexus of Fife.

Great service but poor follow thru

by from Tacoma, WA |

I usually love Lexus of Fife. I have bought my last 2 brand new Lexus's at this location. I was looking to get an IS250 gently used, preferably 2012 (the last year of the body style that I liked). I felt that I was the one doing the calling back to the service rep/manager looking for updates on car etc. I flat out asked if they, these 2 salesmen, could look up getting an IS from another dealership, and STILL haven't heard back from either of them. Unfortunately, I did have to break the streak and bought my dream car from Elliott Bay Auto Brokers instead. The customer service was phenomenal there ,and I will do business with them again. I will take my car to LOF for service, because their service department can't be beat. But the service has taken a dive in my opinion.

Very Professional and Excellent Communication

by from Seattle, WA |

The sales staff contacted me immediately through phone and e-mail. Communication was done in a professional manners with no push for sales.

This is a great place to buy a car!

by from Puyallup,WA |

Purchased a 2008 Lexus RX350 in December 2012-great customer service. They went the extra mile and we are very pleased with our decision to partner with Lexus of Tacoma at Fife.

Used Car

by from Olympia, WA |

We found a car on cars.com and were contacted by Leo Pate. He took excellent care of us. He was very fair with the price, and we did not have to go through the back and forth games. I would recommend Lexus of Tacoma and escpecially Leo to anyone.

Lexus GS 350

by from Puyallup, WA |

We bought the new 2013 model of the GS and are very happy with it. Previously we had a 2010 GS with a v-8 and rear wheel drive. This did not handle well in our snow so after having it for only 11 months we traded it in. The dealership was very fair to us knowing that we were unhappy with our previous purchase. Our new car is wonderful and we look forward to having it for quite a while!!!