Mike Castrucci of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001

New 866-230-7807 New866-230-7807
Used 888-896-6702 Used888-896-6702
Service 866-406-1470 Service 866-406-1470

#1 Northern Kentucky Ford Store!

My Experience

by from Newport, Ky |

I recently went to Mike Castrucci Ford of Alexandria and it was more than I expected. I bought a 2009 Mustang that is a joy to drive. The sales person was very nice and courteous. After taking the car for a drive on July 12, I knew it was what I wanted. I came back the next day and drove away a very happy man.The price was good and the value for my trade in was more than I would have thought. I was impressed very much. I will continue in the future to take my business there.

NEVER CONTACTED ME

by from KINGSPORT TN |

ASKED FOR A REP TO CALL ME ABOUT A NEW F150 IN STOCK AND NO REPLY. I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS SITE EVEN FORWARED THE REQUEST

Great car shopping experience

by from union, ky |

Our salesman (Andrew) was knowledgeable and helpful without being intrusive in our decision making process. The finance process was easy and relaxed. absolutely no hastle from start to finish! We Highly recommend them.

Buy your next vehicle from Tim in Alexandria

by from Ft. Thomas, KY |

We bought our vehicles (2) last year from Tim Werking. That experience was a wonderful one for both my wife and me. The relationship we developed with Tim is one of trust and mutual respect. I recommend Castrucci and specifically Tim to anyone I know looking for a vehicle. He made the whole buying process a great experience both times. I have never been one to have a car dealer service my vehicle(s). I typically would do the "easy" stuff myself. We have taken our vehicles to Castrucci (Alexandria) for two (2) oil changes and tire rotations. (they are both 2014s but there are only about 10k miles on each of them). The service folks are wonderful to work with. When we do come in for service, we seek Tim out and unless he is busy with someone, he always takes time to talk with us and answer questions about the "new" vehicles. I am not sure exactly who we deal with in service, I assume it's Rod at the Service desk and we dealt with two different finance folks when we bought the vehicles (two months apart). Both were great and explained everything to us so we could make informed decisions. As I mentioned before, I recommend Castrucci/Tim to anyone that mentions they are looking for a vehicle.

Excellent

by from Southgate, ky |

First called and spoke with Gary Edmondson, who was very nice and answered all my questions about a new truck my husband wanted to buy. He put me in contact with Jeff Cheser who was very knowledgeable about the different trucks that were available. Jeff never made us feel pressured into buying anything that day. We experienced Great Customer Service here and we love our new truck!

A genuinely helpful and pleasing experience!

by from Bellevue, KY |

My husband and I are newlyweds and just figuring out the ropes, and it was stressful to then find out we needed to buy a new reliable vehicle as soon as possible when our other used one died. The first worry was to be taken advantage of by a car salesman, especially when we had never financed and bought a new car before. Here, our minds were immediately put at ease by genuine and down to earth people, that honestly were trying to help us in our situation. When you go, and you should, I HIGHLY recommend asking for Jeremy Huffman. He was a blessing to us in this first time and stressful experience. He was incredibly helpful and honest, and was so willing and determined to work with us within what we needed and to find us a car that night. The poor man spent a solid 6,7 hours with us, and was willing to work with us until 9:30pm to figure everything out possible that was best for us. These are people honestly trying to help you find what you need that works best for you personally. There were no games, tricks, or sales pitches. It was a true genuine experience, which I can't explain how important that is in a situation such as ours. We found a great car, for a great price, and left happy and incredibly pleased and thankful for such a nice experience.

Excellent experience.

by from Amelia,OH |

Went to the dealership to look at a new Ford Edge. Nathan Kipp came out to greet us. He was very friendly and approachable from the beginning of the sales process all the way to the end. Would recommend him for sure. They are willing to work with you on the deal to make sure it gets done with no pressure at all. We are overall pleased with the whole experience.

Great price and customer service

by from Florence, KY |

I had been doing some research on the Ford Expedition because we needed a large SUV to more efficiently pull our camper. The Expedition turned out to be the best option and after searching online, came across one at this dealership for a more than fair price. My family and I stopped in a few days later after finishing some errands early. We met with Tim Werking who showed us the vehicle we were interested in a let us take it for a test drive. Mr. Werking was friendly, helpful, informative, and took us on an extended test drive so both my wife and I would have a chance to drive. In my opinion, he went above and beyond for a customer that was not going to buy that day since we did not have our trade-in vehicle with us. I made an appointment for the next day to show Mr. Werking our trade-in vehicle. After doing more reaserrh that night, we decided the price was more than fair and we shouldn't wait to buy. The next day, I returned to the dealership, this time with my young son (childcare issues). I was hoping to meet with Mr. Werking right at my appointment time and move through the vehicle purchase quickly (since he was already familiar with what was going on), because it's difficult to keep a five year-old entertained for long. Unfortunately, Mr. Werking was already helping two (2) other customers and I was made to wait for over 35 minutes with no help. At this point, I was frustrated, and the price, which may have been good, was not worth me sitting there. As I was getting ready to leave, the sales general manager (Bryan Smith, I believe) stopped me, calmed me down, and immediately got another salesperson (Nick Rauch) to help me. Mr. Rauch worked diligently to appraise and get a fair value for my trade and then worked to get me all the rebates and financing I qualified for. In the end, I was happy with both the purchase price and trade value. Since the process had taken longer than I expected, the dealership, and especially Mr. Smith, went above and beyond by giving me a loaner car while my paperwork was being prepared, and paid for both mine and my son's lunch. This is true customer service and I was extremely impressed. They did not have to do this, but did, to make up for my wait and to ensure I was satisfied with my car buying experience. Mr. Werking was more than apologetic for the wait and confusion. Mr. Rauch and Mr. Smith were extremely accommodating and helpful. I will definitely recommend this dealership, not only for the prices offered, but for more importantly going out of their way to ensure I was happy and satisfied with the whole process.

Stress free car shoping

by from Independence, KY |

I normally hate the car shopping/buying experience ... I'd rather have a root canal. My current car shopping did not start off well. Then I stopped at Mike Castrucci in Alexandria, KY, and met with Jeff Cheser. I told him what I 'thought' I wanted. He then showed me 2 Escape models side by side. It was extremely helpful to see the options I was getting for my money. Jeff was great to work with ... he listened, offered suggestions, and it was stress free. I highly recommend working with Jeff. I was also very pleased with the financing. Craig went the extra mile and got me an even lower interest rate.

Mike Routt is the REAL DEAL!!!

by from BATAVIA, OH |

My wife and I use to be very anxious about having to look at buying a new vehicle, but Mike made us feel like he really was more concerned about what we wanted and could afford than just making another sale. We could not be more satisfied with the new F150 he got for us. LOVE IT! We will definitely be back to see Mike Routt on getting our next new vehicle. Love this dealership!!!