Mike Castrucci of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001

New 866-230-7807
Used 888-896-6702
Service 866-406-1470

#1 Northern Kentucky Ford Store!

My Experience

by from Newport, Ky |

I recently went to Mike Castrucci Ford of Alexandria and it was more than I expected. I bought a 2009 Mustang that is a joy to drive. The sales person was very nice and courteous. After taking the car for a drive on July 12, I knew it was what I wanted. I came back the next day and drove away a very happy man.The price was good and the value for my trade in was more than I would have thought. I was impressed very much. I will continue in the future to take my business there.

Went to look...left with a GREAT deal!

by from Walton KY |

My husband and I went to just start getting ideas for our next car since our daughter was turning 16 soon and we had bought a F150 previously from here. We left with a brand new Explorer for a GREAT deal. Everyone was super friendly and extremely helpful. We will continue to buy our vehicles with this dealer.

exceptional

by from Covington |

My family has bought our last 15 vehicles from Castrucci Ford and our salesmen Nick Rauch was very knowledgeable about all the cars we looked at. Nick always had the answers to our questions. Paperwork was always in order and the new vehicle was ready to go once we arrived to pick it up. I would highly recommend Castrucci and Nick as a friendly face to deal with.

buying new car

by from Dupont, IN |

No hidden charges price was as reported no bait and switch, a very pleasent new car buying experience .

great contact

by from bronx ny |

great contact. called right away for the inquiry of a vehicle. knew my name and phone as soon as I called for the vehicle.

very dissappointed

by from Highland Heights KY |

My daughter spent 3.5 hours there with three salesmen more interested in eating wings and joking around then in helping a new salesperson tried to figure out what to do. She was responding to an ad and even took the time to email that she was coming. They acted as if she came from the moon. She had the cash, the color and make of Ford she wanted and they tried to talk her into everything but what she was there for. She felt as if she had walked in on "The Boys Club" of Castrucci Ford. Women....go elsewhere....as quickly as you can.

TRUCK INQUIRY

by from LAWRENCEBURG, INDIANA |

They answered promptly with the information that I requested.

Very Disappointed

by from Hebron, ky |

My Wife and I drove out there excited to see a car we liked on line, after letting them know we were on the way. When we got there, they had no idea where the car was, after waiting for several min. we were told they were looking for the keys, and dumped a huge box of keys on the desk to go through them, it was very disappointing to see how disorganized they were, they finally found the car way back in the back of the lot down the hill, but still no keys, the car was scratched all over and the rear tire was almost flat, it brought back thoughts of your typical used car jokes. as well as typical of most Ford dealer experience's we have had across the country.We will never shop there again and do not recommend going there, it was a waste of time and gas for us, we were very disappointed

Prompt response

by from Lawrenceburg, IN |

I received an email back within an hour and a phone call. The sales person was very helpful and courteous and followed up several times even calling me to let me know that one of the vehicles I was interested in had been sold. I did not end up purchasing a vehicle but I will keep them in mind for our next purchase.

Did not even get a reply back.

by from cincinnati, oh |

I filled out an online request thru cars.com and thru the Castrucci site directly. I didn't even get as much as an email back in response for my request. Expected at least a response even if the car was already gone. This is after I purchased my last car from Castrucci in Milford. Very disappointed.

A great experience

by from Union KY |

We looked on the internet for weeks for used cars and felt we had a good handle on the acceptable price for the car we were looking for. We found Castrucci to be very well priced in comparison to others. The salesmen were knowledgeable and did not pressure us. I felt that they knew that they had a good deal and did not need to pressure us. The finance department was also very pleasant to work with. I will definitely return to Castrucci when looking for my next car, used or new.