Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta

Service 866-656-7295

Expect the Best

Jim Ellis Mazda they know their customers

by from Lithonia, Ga. |

I always enjoy bringing my CX9 to Jim Ellis Mazda to be service. They greet you with a wonderful smile and know the name of each customers they make you feel right at home. while waiting in the lounge area Customer service will come over and check to see how you\\\'re doing and to answer any question about your vehicle. They are concerned for my safety so I trust them with the care and maintenance of my CX9 I know their would do a complete inspection to make sure everything is working.

Great customer focus Dwayne Hughes, Jim Ellis ATL

by from Atlanta, GA |

Dwayne was the friendly face full of knowledge when I came in months ago to look at a 2015 Miata. Given our shared passion for roadsters, we immediately hit it off. No pressure, just very informative. I decided to wait for the launch edition, and made sure I took delivery from Dwayne. He reminded me of the online sales event as it came close and helped me work through technical difficulties during ordering. I admit, I was frustrated that my launch edition MX5 came later than others. Dwayne was very proactive and frequently touched base to give me an update on the status of the car from the day the first MX5 was unloaded in CA. His transparency helped tremendously. His customer service is second to none. He singlehandedly turned an initially frustrating experience into a great one. If in the future there is a tradeoff between early delivery or a later delivery from Dwayne, I'm choosing Dwayne. He's a true customer advocate, and someone I hope I can buy from again. Although I plan to drive this car for ever :)

purchased a mercedes ML350

by from acworth,ga |

Excellent, easy purchase. Michael was great and did everything he said he would do for us. We will definitely do business again with Jim Ellis Maserati!

Mazda CX-9

by from McDonough, GA |

We purchased our 2014 Mazda CX-9 from Jim Ellis Mazda of Atlanta. This was the best experience I've ever had buying a new car. Our sales person, Lee Anderson, was very knowledgeable and just a blast to work with. The sales manager was unlike most, likable and fair. I shopped around before going to Jim Ellis Mazda and found that they had the best selection but were most fair with their pricing. Overall, a great experience!

New car

by from Atlanta Ga. |

I was shopping for a new car and stopped by this dealership. The sales person knowledgeable and friendly. The entire sales team worked with me to get the car I wanted.

Great buying experience, quick for a car purchase.

by from Chamblee, GA |

I knew what I wanted, drove the alternative brand, came in and the rep got me in the model I wanted pretty quickly and we drove a pretty extensive loop for a test drive. The rest of the usual process was pretty smooth, considering I financed at the dealer.

Great Salesman, Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Tylor made the whole experience so easy. There so no traditional "hard sell" to make a purchase, but Tylor made sure I had all the answers to my questions -ones I asked and ones I didn't even know to ask. I recommend Tylor Harris and I recommend Jim Ellis Mazda.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

We hadn\'t purchased a new car in 13 years, so it was a frightening experience. Lisa and team Jim Ellis were friendly, and so very helpful. They helped to ease our fears and get into an awesome vehicle. We\'d suggest them and Mazda to any new car buyer.

Car purchase at Jim Ellis Mazda

by from Alpharetta, Georgia |

I enjoyed my experience purchasing a new car at Jim Ellis Mazda

Traded in old Mazda for new one

by from Atlanta GA |

Overall my experience was really good except that the person who gave me my online quote didn't give it for the correct year and model so I thought I was going in with one price and it ended up being another price. Lee Ann was a fantastic sales person. A lot of personality. She was not the one who gave me the wrong price but did everything she could to get me a great price on a 2016 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring fully loaded that Mazda just isn't providing incentives or haggling on because they just came out. I know I got a good deal based on other dealer quotes I received that were at MSRP. Being my second Mazda i use the service dept. at Jim Ellis and they are really good as well. Squeeze me in when they could and they wash your car at the end. Answer questions and gave me the discount from the other dealer that I bought my car from.

Friendly and knowledgeable service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Everyone was exceptionally helpful, positive, and invested in helping us make the right decision.