Audi Pembroke Pines

15000 Sheridan St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33331

New 866-558-4399
Used 888-959-0619
Service 877-427-0652

We look forward to serving you!

Great service and great experience overall

by from Boston MA |

My wife and I were looking for an CPO Audi S4 and luckily we came across the perfect one at Audi Pembrooke Pines. We live in Boston so we weren't sure about the purchasing process. We spoke with Frank whom was very informative and helpful. The negotiation process couldn't have been more easier. Frank sent me clear pictures of the car and even FaceTimed me so we can go over it. I'll be honest I was very wary buying a car that I haven't seen but they reassured me that it was in great condition. We finally decided to bite the bullet and purchased the car. They even helped me with shipping it to Boston and after finalizing the paperwork we received it a week later. We couldn't be more happier with the car. Frank and Nick are very helpful and I appreciate all their help in this great purchase. I would highly recommend them.

Best Service Department

by from Cooper City, FL |

Before purchasing my Audi I used to hate taking my vehicle in for service. Now I actually enjoy it. Jean Carlo is great and all of the staff are so friendly and professional. The work is always done correctly the first time. You truly feel important at Audi Pembroke Pines. I can't imagine owning any other vehicle.

Seamless transaction

by from Miami, FL |

From start to finish this was a seamless transaction. The facilities, the salesman, Gustavo, the price agreement and closing were all smooth and relaxed. This whole outfit is well trained and the process designed to the benefit of the customer. Go there and find out for yourself - it's great!

Always a Good Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

As usual, my experience at Audi Pembroke Pines was terrific. Jean Carlo always goes the extra mile to accommodate my crazy schedule; I live in the Bahamas so I can't always know when I will arrive. He is always helpful in making sure everything is done correctly and appears to have great technical knowledge. Also, I want to make a comment about the technician working on my car as he found something wrong and my car is running better than it ever has. I just have always had good experiences at this dealership. Everyone is friendly, offers me food and coffee while I wait, and they have a decent internet connection!

Best car dealership!

by from Florida |

Great customer service! My experience with Audi Pembroke Pines was wonderful. The service was efficient and the staff was both welcoming to me and informative in giving me all the facts I need and some I didn't know I needed. Would definitely recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle with Audi at Pembroke Pines.

Exceptional Sales Experience @ Audi Pembroke Pines

by from Weston, FL |

The staff has been phenomenal. After completing the deal, and taking possession of my new A4, I noticed deep scratches on the trunk, and was unsure whether to keep the car or discuss my option with the dealer. Since Ron left for the day on vacation, I worked directly with Scott Gardner, who was more than accommodating me by changing the car. I ended up going with a different color (white) and am totally delighted with the decision. I would also like to thank Ronnie Tiner and Nick Boccuzzi. They were so very friendly and expressed genuine appreciation for my business. Great team of folks...overall an outstanding experience

Holman Audi Pembroke Pines Rules

by from Doral, Florida |

Not much to say JUST RIGHT 1-Easy to schedule the appointment 2-Very pleasurable visit everybody you get in contact with at Holman is well mannered 3-Fast Service 4-the place is incredible, I love this dealer.(the coffee too) 5-my car, given that has only 4750 miles, rides like a champ. DEFINITELY 5 STARS

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Came in for my scheduled maintenance of my Audi A4, and I was treated as if I had just purchased my vehicle. From start to finish, you are treated like Royalty. Aylin Reyes is superior in her work ethics and has always gone above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend this dealership!

Top notch AUDI experience!

by from Weston, FL |

Dear Holman Team, As an ex-Pompano Mercedes (2006 E350) and ex-Vista-BMW (2008 X5) client, I'm glad to say that your service standard is second to none. Aylin is a true ambassador of your company and AUDI's brand, too. The technicians were also courteous and proactive. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a long relationship. All the best, Flavio Constantino

Excellent service

by from Denver |

I dealt with Aldo on a sale of an Audi from out of state. Despite the challenges of doing a transaction remotely, he and the team have done a superb job. Thank you