Toyota Scion Hyundai of Southern Maryland

22500 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653

New 877-849-7832
Used 877-863-1988
Service 877-890-8355

See what it's like to have a dealership value your business!

Great Service!!

by from Lexington Park, Maryland |

I have not had many good experiences with any dealerships, but this was a wonderful experience and all of the staff from David Banis up to the GM of the dealership were wonderful and helpful in every way. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from a dealership!! Thank you.

2013 350 Lexus

by from Va, Beach |

I have sent 3 replys to them but each were returned,I have made a local decision. Janet Brown

Good job

by from Port Republic MD |

My wife and I have bought many new cars from many different dealerships. I can count on one hand how many pleasant experiences we've had and this ranks very high. I called the dealership early on Saturday morning and spoke with Josh, he ask me to come on in and he would get the deal I needed for the Sonata. When I arrived I was met immediately and directed to Josh. Josh and I spoke and I gave him an idea of where I needed to be. I picked out the car I was comfortable with and payment that I needed, he then offered me a test drive. My trade in was promptly evaluated which was fairly close to the trade in value I was looking for. I was given the opportunity to take the car for a real test drive, not something around the corner so could get a real feel for the car. We reached a deal I felt comfortable with and then it was time to bring the wife in. Eric took over for the paperwork and we did not feel overly pressured. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Going Going Sold

by from Lexington Park MD |

I have been very interested in buying a new Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab Long Bed P/U for about four months and have been in and out of the Toyota of Southern MD Dealership along with many others over that time determined to get the best price. Robbie Anderson with internet sales at Toyota of Southern MD came through with the best price I had seen in that time period. I'm sure the staff was getting tired of seeing me and not buying but I really was going to buy the whole time just wanted the price to be in my favor. Thank you Toyota of Southern MD and Robbie Anderson for the extreme customer service, I would and will recommend your dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle new or used. The entire staff shows that it really is all about the customer, model dealership, others should emulate your business practices. Thanks again Rick

Low pressure sale

by from Lexington Park, MD |

We stopped at the dealership to look at a vehicle displayed at the front of the lot, but it was missing a few desirable features. We then spotted a similar vehicle and discovered it had all of the features we had been seeking. A test drive was quickly arranged, we gave the vehicle a closer inspection, and decided to negotiate a price. The staff seemed to be very familiar with the details of the vehicle and knowledgeable of the options available to us with the sale. Waiting to close the deal took a little longer than I had expected, but a comfortable and well-furnished waiting area was available. The entire process felt very "low-pressure" and was a pleasant experience.

Awesome Service!

by from California, Maryland |

I came to your dealership expecting another long drawn out, long day ordeal with trying to buy a car. My thought was at the least I would leave without a car, at the most, I would leave with a ridiculous interest rate feeling like I had been had yet again. However, I was completely surprised. Nate Martin was open and honest and very encouraging. He, along with the two men handling my purchase, made my experience with buying my new car very nice. I left feeling happy and like I had gotten a good deal. I love my new car and appreciate how quickly I got in and out. Overall it was a good experience and I have already recommended your dealership and Nate to a friend, and will continue to tell others about how great you all are. Thank you for making the purchase of my new car a good experience. It was the first time purchasing a car left me feeling like I got a good deal.

Review

by from Patuxent River, MD |

This dealership bent over backwards to get me the deal that I wanted and needed for my car. I am active duty and I got the best deal without them dwelling on the fact that I was military. They were very fair with their price and they were very approachable. I would recomend this dealership to fellow military people and to any military person who is reading this review, not many dealerships get really good reviews from military people. Take that into consideration and don't pass by the lot without at least coming in and glancing around. Good luck!

Awesome experience!!!!!!!

by from Lexington park |

Nate was very friendly and helpful. He and the sales manager,Josh, were extremely helpful. I was not given the run around I have received from other dealerships. I received a fair price on my trade in and they got me financing for the car I fell in love with. I didn't have to settle. The process was very simple. I filled out the application and within minutes was told I was approved for the car I picked out. Once in the finance office, it was less than 15 min when I was driving off the lot in my brand new 2013 Sonata limited. The whole process from start to end was less than 2 1/2 hours. I love Team Hyundai. Thank you guys very much.

Fare prices and excellent customer service

by from Patuxent River, MD |

Toyota of Southern Maryland is an outstanding dealership. We were in the market for a new Highlander, and our sales representative, Jason Moritz, provided us with personalized service I?ve never experienced from a car dealership before. He answered all our questions in great detail, and ensured we had a sound understanding of the vehicle and all its options to help us decide what model would be best for our family. At no time did he try to persuade us to purchase more car than we needed/wanted, nor did he try to pressure us with stereotypical car salesmen antics. We appreciate his honesty. Deciding on what class of Highlander to purchase was the toughest and longest part our experience. Once we decided on what vehicle to purchase, there was no haggling on price. We gave him our offer, which was below the average selling price for that particular vehicle, and within a few minutes it was accepted. No back and forth games with his sales manager. Just a fare price, on the right vehicle to meet our needs and with the best customer service that I?ve ever seen from a car dealership. Furthermore, even after we had completed our transaction, Jason continued to provide us with demonstrations of every feature on our Highlander. Bottom line, Toyota of Southern Maryland is a top notch dealership. Their approach to selling cars starts with real customer service and ends with a price you can afford.

Great customer service!!

by from Lusby, MD |

This dealership was great. The salesperson I worked with, Nathan worked very hard to get the vehicle I wanted. After much shopping around Team Hyundai of Lexington Park offered the best price for the vehicle I purchased. My previous Hyundai car was also bought with Team Hyundai and I will be sure to come back with a new purchase.

Outstanding Sales and Finance Support

by from Mechanicsville, MD |

On March 12, 2013, I purchased a New Toyota 4 Runner - Trail Edition from Toyota of Southern Maryland in Pax River, MD. My husband and I were assisted by Mr. John Wilson. Mr. Wilson was very helpful, friendly and extremely knowledgable about the vehicle. We have been shopping vehicles for several months now and had narrowed our search down to the new Ford Explorer and the Toyota 4 Runner. Our last 3 vehicles were all Ford Explorers. 2 of our last 3 vehicles were all purchased from the same dealership as well. We were very pleased with the 4 Runner and Mr. Wilson helped to make this an easy choice. Mr. Wilson, with the assistance of Mr. Ronnie Ball, Finance, were also able to assist us in getting a better interest rate on the vehicle. We had been pre-approved by our local credit union and Mr. Ball was able to obtain a lower interest rate saving us approximately $25 more each month. Mr. Wilson and Mr. Ball made this purchase very pleasurable. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family and Mr. Wilson as the sales rep. Thank you. K. French