Bayside Chevrolet Toyota Scion

Service 866-677-2316 Service 866-677-2316

Our Promise: Simple. Honest. Fair

Best Experience

by from Germantown MD |

Very friendly and courteous staff. Josh and Andy were very kind and patience explaining and walking me through the process. They made my first experience of buying a car on my own a seamless one. Within few hours I was on my way home very pleased; taking the trip from Germantown to Prince Frederick--Totally worth it!!

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Lusby Maryland |

I love Nancy and Andy!! They went above and beyond their duty to make sure I was very satisfied with my brand new car! I recommend anyone who's looking to make a purchase to stop by and ask for Nancy and Andy! I left Bayside feeling like I'm apart of the family!!

Great service

by from Prince Frederick |

Maintenance service and follow-up for appointments via email and telephone call. Friendly service and optional caddy service for customers while waiting. The lounge area is beautiful and accommodating to customers.

Great Service

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

I was in and out in less than an hour. I also asked about a scratch on my door that needed to be fixed and when my service was done Paul asked if I seen the door. They had fixed it while they had in the shop. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. The sales people remember faces and speak to you when you come in. But Paul was great he was busy when I first came in but he let me know that he would be right with me.

Great Salesperson!

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

Our salesperson, Debra Foster, was so patient with us. I wasn't able to come in for months after the sale to have her show us just what our new Avalon could do! She waited until it was convenient for me to come in! She has never made me feel that the "sale is over", and doesn't have to return my emails! :)

Great new Showroom

by from Owings, MD |

Called and made an appointment for service. Service rep (Paul) was prompt and courteous. Advised me on recommend service and kept me informed of the status of the vehicle. Great new Chevy show room. Can't wait to the new Toyota show room in operation.

November 28, 2015

Thank you for your excellent review, Joseph! I'm very happy to hear that Paul took care of you. He takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Kevin Murray Service Direction - Kevin@baysideautogroup.com

Reliable service, comfortable ambience

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

A problem was diagnosed; I was given a price for the repair, and a new appointment was made. I was impressed because the problem was not one I would expect to be monitored routinely. The new waiting room is great.

November 22, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Frederick! Glad to hear that you are impressed with the service we offer here at Bayside Chevrolet. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Kevin Murray Service Direction - Kevin@baysideautogroup.com

10,000 mile service

by from Prince Frederick Maryland |

Paul is a wonderful representative for Bayside--he is customer oriented, professional and knows what he is doing. Can't get much better than that!

November 24, 2015

Hello Robert and thank you for the excellent review! You're right, Paul is a wonderful representative and we are both lucky and proud to have him on our team. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Kevin Murray Service Direction - Kevin@baysideautogroup.com

Awesome Customer Service

by from Chesapeake Beach, MD |

Customer Service at Bayside Chevrolet is Awesome, I dealt with Ann Duran she made my first time buying a brand new car experience a great one. Amy made sure I got exactly the car that I wanted, and did everything in her power to make sure that I was comfortable. I left Bayside Chevrolet feeling like family, that's how kind, and friendly the employees was there. Bayside Chevrolet was so Awesome that when its time for me to purchase another vehicle I will be returning to them. Way to go Bayside Chevrolet.

November 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing! It was a pleasure to read about your first car-buying experience at Bayside Chevrolet. Congratulations on your brand new car! Our top priority is delivering top-notch customer service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know Amy provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Mark Wanamaker | General Manager | (410)535-1500 x 329 | mark@baysideautogroup.com

Exceptional Service!

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

It was a pleasure working with Nancy and Andy at Bayside. They made my car buying experience easy. I highly recommend!

November 17, 2015

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase, Sherri! We are so very pleased that Nancy and Andy could make your visit easy and pleasant, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Enjoy your new car! Mark Wanamaker | General Manager | (410)535-1500 x 329 | mark@baysideautogroup.com