Bayside Chevrolet Toyota Scion

Used 888-483-3715

Peace of Mind comes Standard at Baysside

pretty easy

by from Lusby, Md. |

Pretty easy From the beginning, the low pressure attitude of the place made me feel comfortable. I didn't return to several other dealerships when I was car shopping simply because they came on too strong. These guys were almost the opposite. I felt like I was given plenty of time and room to make a decision, and , once I did, they handled the rest quickly and easily. It was nice to not have to "leave the county" and yet get comparable prices. Jeff was very personable and easily accessible to communicate with.

Knowledgeable, Friendly, and Affordable

by from Maryland |

First time buying a car, did all my research and came in with my mind made up. I wasn't pressured to get anything I didn't want, and Jeff was friendly and helpful. Andy helped arrange the car I wanted, and Greg made all the paperwork a breeze. I will most definitely recommend them if you want a good deal!

Very Happy!

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

I have to say that Jeff was without a doubt AWESOME. He did not pressure me into anything. I was looking for something safe and good on gas. Jeff did more than that, when I saw the Spark he told me it is the safest car on the lot, it is awesome on gas. If any one asks me where they think they should go for a car. I am sending them to Bayside and recommending Jeff as the salesman

My recent purchase of a used Chevrolet Cruiz

by from Port Republic, MD. |

In searching for a used vehicle for my daughter, I remembered that a friend of mine worked at Bayside Chevrolet. His name was Jeff Lehnan. My wife and I went to the dealership and just from talking to him I felt like we would purchase a car from this dealership. He showed us all the cars we were interesed in within our price range but unfortunately the color my daughter would like was unavailable. We consulted more with Jeff and he was able to track the sopecific car and color that was soon to arrive at the dealership. One day later we were purchasing the vehicle to my daughters delight. Jeff was friendly, polite and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He gave us the sense that we would be happy with the price after talking with finance. At the end of the day my daughter has been driving the car for over a month and completely loves it. In the future when looking for a car, my wife and I will surely go back to Bayside. Sincerely, Guy A. Rolley

Great experience

by from Lusby,MD |

Buying at Bayside was the best auto buying experience I've had so far. There was no pressure whatsoever to make any decisions. Jeff was great, no pressure tactics, he kept me in the know on every aspect of the process. All in all, a great experience.

Extremely helpful and friendly

by from Edgewater MD |

Upon arrival I was greeted promptly and introduced to Nancy. During the test drive was very knowledgeable and pointed out all of the safety features. She showed me different cars and explained all the differences between the models and pricing. She was aware of the price range I wanted to stay in and never tried to "upsell" me. Nancy and Steve both worked to get me the best interest rate and went above and beyond to find me great financing and offered me several options. Steve was very thorough in reviewing all of the after market and warranty options available. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a quality car with a helpful sales team.

Liked Bayside. and karen gardiner was wonderful!!!

by from calvert county, MD |

Overall experience was very good. Was impressed with the free snacks and drinks...;. very nice when you have to spend a lot of time in a dealership!! Building older but clean.

billy d

by from p[rine frederick md |

Wonderful from start to drive away. Would HIGHLY recommend this dealer to everyone. All around nice people. Great service , great people. Thanks also to jim Tennyson & joe lyon..

Great staff, great experience

by from Clements, MD |

The staff was very friendly and open to addressing any questions or concerns that I had. I am very happy with my purchase and experience at Bayside.

Overall Great Dealership

by from Lothian MD |

Nancy was great came out in the rain to help me, got me the best deal I could get, love my new 2014 Chevy Malibu