Lucas Chevrolet Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

1622 Route 38, Lumberton, NJ 08048

New 888-515-3184
Used 888-486-7251
Service 866-693-5904

Lucas Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram of Lumberton. No pressure, No hassle, just great deals!

Professional dealership

by from Lumberton, New Jersey |

The staff is professional and the environment is friendly. My car was repaired quickly and correctly. The staff is like family to me. An excellent experience. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Best Chevy Dealer in area!

by from Birmingham, NJ |

Very friendly, accomodating and pleasant staff. Place to go for a job done right the firts time!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Palmyra, NJ |

My family has been dealing with Lucas Chevrolet for years. Nothing but great experiences, including my recent Camaro purchase. The Internet manager, Chris Hurff, had everything set up and ready to go before I ever stepped foot in the dealership. Upon arrival, I had the pleasure of meeting Chris. He introduced me to Ryan Gainey, who took me on a test drive and processed the sale. I cant say enough about either one of these gentleman. They made the entire experience enjoyable. I love my new Camaro! Good luck in the new building! I look forward to seeing it when its completed. Thanks again guys!

Great Dealer

by from Columbus,NJ |

This is my 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Lucas Chevrolet,all of them through Ronnie Iezzi and will continue to do so ( as long as Ronnie is still there anyway) he is the best salesman I have known and trust me over the years I've been through a lot of dealers even was asked to leave one lol but Ronnie has never been anything but helpful and he is the reason I continue to purchase from Lucas. Thank you Ronnie P.S. let's get the sales team in the new building where they belong that trailer sucks

Great experience

by from Eastampton, New Jersey |

The service staff is fast pleasant and efficient. Wait times are reasonable and they keep you informed .

to long for service

by from Roebling, N.J. 08554 |

good only I was there for 2hrs. They did a nice repair.The old change and oil filter were changed I hope.

Everything that is bad about Car buying

by from Burlington, NJ |

I went in to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee after looking up the details online. When I got to the lot the mileage was 10,000 higher than it was advertised as. The salesman, Ralph Ruggiero, said it was because he is permitted to drive the vehicle to and from work. Oddly enough this is not advertised that salesman get to use the lot vehicles as their personal cars. Ralph said it had one owner prior. And when I reviewed the CarFax report it did have one owner - a car rental company. I asked Ralph if it was a rental and he said "No". So I showed him the CarFax report and he starts fidgeting and says "oh well maybe it could have". I then challenged him on why he told me it had one owner if it was a rental and couldn't he disclose it was a rental. He said he was unsure of the details but minutes before was preaching he knew everything about the car. He literally was the stereotype of every bad movie car salesman ever. Management was just as bad. They did not care one bit once they realized I was complaining about their salesman's tactics and not buying a car. My advice is to avoid this dealership at all costs. There is a reason so many give them poor reviews. Actually avoid all Lucas dealerships in general. There are plenty of other places to buy a car where you won't regret it later.

Great car buying experience

by from Lumberton, NJ |

It was a pleasure shopping for a new vehicle at Lucas. Frank Dudley answered all of my questions and was very professional. I highly recommend both Frank and Lucas Dodge.

Great buying experience

by from Lumberton, NJ |

I am extremely happy with my purchase experience at Lucas Chevy. The staff was extremely helpful and patient. There was no pressure and I was given plenty of time for test driving and decision making. It was over all a great/easy transaction and experience buying my vehicle. I highly recommend Lucas Chevy.

Excellent service

by from Marlton, n.j. |

Excellent service, fast, done correct with premium parts.