Volkswagen of Salem County

Used 888-692-0791
Service 877-843-4397

A dealer that cares!

by from Nazareth, PA |

Let me start off by saying that I did not purchase a vehicle (at all), but did look into a used truck at VW of Salem. I dealt with Tara, and it was the most professional and pleasant car dealership experience I've had (I've looked at multiple vehicles at many dealerships.) Her willingness to help, communication, and genuine care she showed throughout my inquiries were second to none. I've had a couple dealerships that, although "friendly", didn't return phone calls and just didn't seem like they really wanted my business. Even after letting Tara know that I wouldn't be purchasing a truck at this point, she still responded with a very friendly email. When the time comes that I'm ready to purchase, VW of Salem will be my first stop for sure!

Don't trust them

by from West Chester, PA |

Don't trust them, they sold a truck with a rusted out frame to my soon and would do nothing to rectify it. Be very careful dealing with these guys if you choose to.

Got screwed!

by from Mays Landing, NJ |

It all seemed great. We bought a used 2008 Jetta. They really pulled some strings to get us in the car. They helped us out with our credit problems. They gave us a 30-day power train warranty, but we turned the $500 additional warranty because we could not afford it. Well, we have had the car 2 months to the day and the last week it has been undriveable because it just died and we had to have it towed. Now we have $500 worth of repairs to pay for that we cannot afford. We called them for help and they sent us to the finance person who pretty much blew us off and sent the call to the service people,who obviously could not do anything without her say so. So thanks for nothing VW of Salem County!

Awesome dealership!

by from Audubon, NJ |

I have 3 soon to be 4 cars purchased...these guys are great! I was there today to ask about another car for my son...the owner came over and said "this is family"! This in a nutshell is their dealership...when you go there, you are family. From Ed in service, and Kevin in sales...everyone in there is part of your family.

Happy customer

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

Have been through the song and dance routine more times than I've wanted, despise car shopping, buying is always a nightmare. Well welcome to VW of Salem County, by far the easiest most relaxed purchase ever, everyone in the dealership was pleasant and approachable from the owner on down. Our salesman Mike was a no pressure type guy who seemed to be shopping with us, had answers to all our questions and took the time from introduction to explaining all features of my daughters new car. Looking forward to our next purchase as they have won us over. Great people great prices and no dancing!

Excellent in every way

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased a used vehicle from vw of Salem county. The staff from the salespeople to the person cleaning the bathrooms were excellent never had a better experience purchasing a vehicle.. Tara helped me so so much through my process. The car I purchased was excellent also

Best Volkswagen Dealer in tristate area!

by from New Jersey |

Great dealer! Super friendly, down to earth, have no complains with the service, great cars in mint condition, what can I say more! Perfect! Very satisfied with the purchase of my vehicle and would definitely recommend anyone who is serious in buying a Volkswagen to head on down and check them out!

September 10, 2013

Mk6Marlo, We're so glad your experience at Volkswagen of Salem County was nothing short of pleasurable! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon.

Amazing buying experince at vw of salem county

by from Carneys Point Newjersey |

I walked in to test drive the vw gti drivers edition and was blown away buy this car and the great service I got. My salesman was Mr Eric Lonchambon he was very professional and knew the car inside and out he was a vw gti enthusist. The finance department was also very good Jessica was very nice to work with. It was nice walking into the dealer ship they asked me if wanted any thing to drink or wanted a slice of pizza that was really nice its the little things like that that matter. If anyone is looking for a new or used VW be sure to check out Volkswagon of Salem County.

September 10, 2013

Angelo13Gti, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear Eric provided you with excellent service, as did Jessica in the finance deparment. We value our customers and believe they deserve nothing but the best. Enjoy your GTI and come back to see us again soon!

Excellent Experience!

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

Very friendly yet not pushy. Very willing to work with you to meet your needs. Would definitely come back.

August 8, 2013

JH, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience at Volkswagen of Salem County. We always make sure our customers needs come first and look forward to having you back!

Everyone in the dealership is more than welcoming

by from New Jersey |

Dealership treated me fairly with the whole process and showed they wanted to make a sale. Coming from the sales field myself, I understand that the sale is at stake and that in the end you have to make a sale fair to the customer and the company. We haggled a little bit but it was clear they wanted to work with me so we were able to make a deal. Great dealership to buy from!

July 22, 2013

Hi MikeD! Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience at Volkswagen of Salem County. We strive on 100% customer satisfaction and are so glad you were pleased with your purchase! We hope to see you again!

Satisfied Customer!

by from mullica hill, nj |

Best price among 5 local dealers. Listened to my needs. Did not try to sell unwanted options. Streamlined buying process. Met time commitments. Will evaluate promises for service as needed.

July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Tom! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction at Volkswagen of Salem County and we're so happy you were pleased with your experience.