Volkswagen of Salem County

Used 888-692-0791
Service 877-843-4397

Excellent in every way

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased a used vehicle from vw of Salem county. The staff from the salespeople to the person cleaning the bathrooms were excellent never had a better experience purchasing a vehicle.. Tara helped me so so much through my process. The car I purchased was excellent also

Best Volkswagen Dealer in tristate area!

by from New Jersey |

Great dealer! Super friendly, down to earth, have no complains with the service, great cars in mint condition, what can I say more! Perfect! Very satisfied with the purchase of my vehicle and would definitely recommend anyone who is serious in buying a Volkswagen to head on down and check them out!

September 10, 2013

Mk6Marlo, We're so glad your experience at Volkswagen of Salem County was nothing short of pleasurable! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon.

Amazing buying experince at vw of salem county

by from Carneys Point Newjersey |

I walked in to test drive the vw gti drivers edition and was blown away buy this car and the great service I got. My salesman was Mr Eric Lonchambon he was very professional and knew the car inside and out he was a vw gti enthusist. The finance department was also very good Jessica was very nice to work with. It was nice walking into the dealer ship they asked me if wanted any thing to drink or wanted a slice of pizza that was really nice its the little things like that that matter. If anyone is looking for a new or used VW be sure to check out Volkswagon of Salem County.

September 10, 2013

Angelo13Gti, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear Eric provided you with excellent service, as did Jessica in the finance deparment. We value our customers and believe they deserve nothing but the best. Enjoy your GTI and come back to see us again soon!

Excellent Experience!

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

Very friendly yet not pushy. Very willing to work with you to meet your needs. Would definitely come back.

August 8, 2013

JH, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience at Volkswagen of Salem County. We always make sure our customers needs come first and look forward to having you back!

Everyone in the dealership is more than welcoming

by from New Jersey |

Dealership treated me fairly with the whole process and showed they wanted to make a sale. Coming from the sales field myself, I understand that the sale is at stake and that in the end you have to make a sale fair to the customer and the company. We haggled a little bit but it was clear they wanted to work with me so we were able to make a deal. Great dealership to buy from!

July 22, 2013

Hi MikeD! Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience at Volkswagen of Salem County. We strive on 100% customer satisfaction and are so glad you were pleased with your purchase! We hope to see you again!

Satisfied Customer!

by from mullica hill, nj |

Best price among 5 local dealers. Listened to my needs. Did not try to sell unwanted options. Streamlined buying process. Met time commitments. Will evaluate promises for service as needed.

July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Tom! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction at Volkswagen of Salem County and we're so happy you were pleased with your experience.

Very Attentive

by from Salem, NJ |

We needed a reliable, lower-priced vehicle on short notice.They had several from which to choose and gave us a full opportunity to check them out without any pressure. Our sales person was helpful and knowledgeable as was the management team. We made a good, fair deal without hassle or much delay. They resolved minor cosmetic issues without complaint or delay before we took delivery of the car. I would come back again.

July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for leaving us a review John! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction at Volkswagen of Salem County and we're so happy you were pleased with your experience. Congratulations on your first Volkswagen! We promise you will enjoy it.

Amazing VW dealer

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

Hello. Usually I do not give any review... BUT! When I am in new car process - I am trying really hard to shop, and not just locally. I use about 10 - 12 dealerships approximately in radius of 100 miles from my zip code. During 3 weeks I listen all fairy tales about: 1. MSP is the write price; 2. this is new design car and price can not be downgrade; 3. you living our kids without the money; 4. I can lose the job - if I sale the car at that price; and etc. etc. etc. Finally!!! At the Volkswagen of Salem County 815 Route 40 Monroeville, NJ 08343 I'v got trade (what I was asking), I'v got discount from MSP price (what I was asking), I'v got really amazing servise. Strongly recommended that VW.

March 22, 2012

Thank you Andrey for a Great Review. We appreciate your business and recommendation. We at Volkswagen of Salem County strive to be the best at what we do.