AutoNation Chevrolet Buick GMC Laurel

Used 888-242-3112
Service 866-537-0406

terrific saleswoman

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Cindy was extremely helpful. She is very knowledgeable about the Malibu and was very pleasant to work with.

Blazer Extreme Repair.

by from Laurel, MD |

Great experience. Fixed my 10 year old Blazer Extreme quickly.

What a shame!

by from Pennsylvania |

These company only replies to good reviews, which leads me to believe they don't care if a costumer is satisfied or not. This company should not be in business. At least I have seem others that reply and try to help unsatisfied costumers the best they can. I'll stay away from this one... what a shame!

2 Thumbs Up Awesome Service

by from Laurel, MD |

I walked in to the dealership to check out and see what I was going to need in order to purchase a new vehicle. Instead I walked out with a new vehicle. They were able to find a back to finance the at a average good rate for a first time buyer. Awesome service, and was able to answer all my questions.

Great first time experience and pleasant staff.

by from Laurel, MD |

When my son and I arrived at the service department...very closer to closing time, we were greeted by Derrick Prehn. We were then referred to Nia Livingston who became our service consultant. Nia was VERY professional and courteous at all times. She went above and beyond her duties to make sure that our service was completed in an extremely timely manner. Our car was ready 3 hours BEFORE she promised. She was in constant contact with me by phone advising me of every situation with our repair work. She notified us of recalls that we didn't even know we had. She also gave us recommendations for future needed service as well. The cashiers were friendly as well. This was my first time going to AutoNation and I had an excellent experience....mostly due to Nia Livingston's professionalism, pleasant attitude, care and concern to understand and meet the needs of her customers.

Great service, excellent sales staff

by from Cheverly, MD |

We had a very positive, excellent experience. Our salesman, Kevin Oliver was kind, courtesy and was fully committed to making sure we got the best vehicle at the best deal for our family. We would highly recommend AutoNation of Laurel, Maryland.

Power Steering replacement and ignition key

by from Laurel, MD |

The staff Tony was very warm and helpful. He makes sure he paid attention on our concern and respond effectively by working closely with staffs workers. Laurel definitely is a very wonderful experience for me.

Great service

by from Laurel, MD |

First time with Demetri, but long time customer of 15 years. Quick check in and a ride home within 10 minutes. Then I got a ride back from the courtesy shuttle when my Equinox was ready from getting new tires.

Purchase a new vehicle

by from Laurel, MD |

Considering the time of the year when I decided to purchase my daughter's vehicle, that was the shortest time I've ever been in a dealership. I was offered the best offers based on my daughter's needs. I'm extremely happy with the service me and my wife received the day we came in. I would definitely recommend Fox Chevrolet in Laurel, MD to anyone in the future. Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Laurel, MD |

I used the car buying service from my credit union to choose the car I wanted on a Thursday night. I knew exactly what I wanted becuase I've been looking at the car on the chevy.com web site for a long time. As soon as I clicked on the send button, my phone rang and it was AutoNation in Laurel. I was told they did not have the exact car with the color scheme I wanted but they were sure they could find it at one of their partner dealerships. I went the next day after work and Derek found my car in Delaware. The car was transported to Laurel on Monday and Tuesday after work I went for a test drive. They found the exact car with all the perks I wanted and the right colors. I did not have to compromise at all. I thought for sure I would have to give something up this late in the year. I wanted a manual transmission in a Cruze 2LT, and I wanted it in Blue with a black interior. The car had all the options I wanted and it only had 5 miles on the odometer. The service was fantastic, I cannot recommend Laurel AutoNation enough. We are a Chevy Family and you can bet we will continue to buy from AutoNation. In addition Lisa found a better loan than the one I had from my credit union by .5%.

Great service

by from Laurel, MD |

I took my car in for recall service of a brake lamp malfunction and they did a great job,I was completely happy with the job done!and the staff there are very nice people especially Susan Hartlove the service consultant that took care of me that day.