DARCARS Nissan of College Park

(3.6) 5.0 7 Reviews

9330 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740

Used 800-343-1845 Used800-343-1845

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Fort George G. Meade |

I had the pleasure of buying a new Vehicle from DARCARS in College Park. Their staff (from the sales man to the Manager) were super nice and not the normal "pushy" car saleman. From the time we called about the vehicle, did the test drive and did the paperwork we were treated like they had known us forever. Thank you all so much DARCARS, we love our new Van and will be coming back for future car purchases.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Providence, RI |

This was my first time buying a car. The salespeople were very friendly and helpful and made sure all my questions were answered. They gave me an excellent deal and given a chance I would do business with them again...

Very happy with my experience buying a car here

by from College Park Maryland |

I just recently bought a car from this dealership and I am very happy with my experience here. The staff here was extremely comforting and friendly. My salesperson John was very courteous and respectful and really helped me select a vehicle that suited me. The manager Max is extremely professional and considerate and gave me a very low price on my car with very low payments. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Rude_!

by from Northern, VA |

Rude and just plain nasty attitude. I probably would have bought this vehicle but after I test drove and sat down they inflated the price over $5000 above advertised price. I wasted a day off and three hours drive time for this experience. These people can't have good business, won't come here again.

Rudeness

by from Maryland |

The staff here is very back and forth and rude. The general sales manager has a nasty attitude. Granted, they are all salespeople and have jobs to do. However, when someone is inteterested in buying a car, you can not talk down to them or make them feel like they have no other options but Darcars Nissan. Needless to say, I am taking my business elsewhere.

it is okay

by from college park,MD |

some little problems but it is okay. it is a used car but it is in good condition.

greatest experiwnce ever!

by from lanham, md |

This was my first time purchasing a car ever....everyone was friendly and.helpful. will definitely be.buying my next.car from there in the future!