The Collection

Used 866-429-9501
Service 888-363-3007

Awsome

by from Greencastle, PA |

Big selection and constant cars going in and out for repairs and or test drives. Great for buyers or browsers with a kid friendly area.

Horrible Experience

by from Miami |

Total waste of time with this dealership... They ask you to come and won?t discuss prices over the phone on over Emails and then when you come in they don?t give you the best deal, treat you like you don?t know what you are talking about and just wasting your time. Unless you plan to buy a High End car there and don?t care about saving money don?t waste your time there. Also, some of the salespersons speak good English... I know it?s a Spanish area but common, assign an English speaking salesperson to non-Spanish customers. We got much better deal in a dealership in Broward County (yeah had to drive for 30 mins..) and were treated we much respect there.

Porsche 911

by from Miami |

Peter Molini & Finance department helped me out to get a new car for my situation. Love the 911 I got. Highly recommended to everyone. Will use again for next car. Thanks!

FANTASTIC SERVICE

by from Denver, CO |

This was my first time buying a car out of state, and buying a Maserati could not have gone any better. I was hesitant about purchasing the car at first because of the reviews, but I am glad I still went for it. I have not gotten my car serviced here so I can't comment on that, but the buying process and the follow ups have been outstanding. Nicolas Gamarra took excellent care of me and not only made the whole buying process painless, he went out of his way to touch up the car where needed and even sent me an extended temp since the DMV was taking longer than expected. This service even after buying the car was amazing and I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who's looking for a new Maserati or any car. Way better than my home dealer, wish they were located in Colorado. If you want excellent service and value, even after your purchase, buy from here and ask for Nicolas!

Fabulous Buying Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Bought a certified pre-owned Porsche Cayenne S from the CPO folks. Received fantastic service and generally a great buying experience. Speak to William Pena or Eric Medinilla. Happy to recommend them.

The Collection responded to this review

March 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your gracious review in reference to your experience at THE COLLECTION with William & Eric. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to express your satisfaction. We are extremely fortunate to have individuals of William & Eric?s caliber at THE COLLECTION and that is certainly evidenced by your comments. Often people are quick to criticize when something goes wrong, but it is a special customer that remembers to compliment when something goes right. We consider ourselves fortunate to add you to our extensive list of loyal customers and consider you indeed quite a special person. Again, a heartfelt thanks for your feedback and business. Very truly yours, Ken Gorin President & CEO

Friendly help

by from Marco Island, FL |

We found a Jaguar Vandenplas on cars.com at this dealership. We exchanged emails and phone calls and arranged for a visit to inspect the car and assess our trade-in (an older Jaguar Vandenplas). We usually hate going to a car dealer because of the high pressure treatment which no one enjoys. At the Collection, we were dealing with a very friendly and helpful professional - Joe Jett. It was an amazingly pleasant experience and we bought the Jaguar at a reasonable price without hassles or problems. Joe Jett made the entire experience a positive one and we would recommend this dealership and Joe Jett, in particular.

Lack of Service!

by from Miami |

I have tried to make appointsments to service my Posche on two occations with no call back, after 3 days I had called back and then waited for at lease one more day to speak with a service advisor. When I asked to transfered to the parts department, the first time I was cut off and the second time the phone rang for at least 12 times and I then I hung up. I will be driving an hour out of my way to the Champion Dealer in Pompano.