Mike Steven Volkswagen

Service 888-294-1894

Niiiiice for the Price of Nice

Very Easy

by from Wichita, ks |

I purchased a Ford Expedition from Steven VW, the whole process was quick and easy. Sheldon was very nice and helped me get the Suv I wanted. I also had my car serviced there and they were quick and very friendly. I will be coming back for my next car and you should too.

They call me try stealing the car

by from Wichita ks |

I will report to the kake news .they treat me is so disrespect !because I'm not white ! I really have a Bad day in than place!

March 4, 2015

Once again, we appreciate the opportunity to sell Bobbie a vehicle, however, we could not get to a price he requested. We have encouraged him to do his research and come back to give us another opportunity to put his deal together.

Discriminate

by from Wichita ks |

March 3, 2015

We always appreciate the opportunity to sell a new Volkswagen. There was absolutely no disrespect and we do not discriminate to anyone. Everyone deserves the opportunity to buy a vehicle from us at Mike Steven Volkswagen and we do our best to treat each and every customer respectfully with the absolute best intentions.

Great Experience Purchasing New VW Car!

by from Wichita, KS |

Justin & Dewey were fantastic to deal with in the purchase of our new care from Mike Steven's VW dealership. The knowledge was vast about the car and were very helpful once we picked-up the car. Thank you.

Great Job on our car buying experience!

by from Burden, KS |

The salesman we had was named "Nat" and he was very attentive to what we were looking for. We were actually shopping for a Ford pickup and would have passed this lot by, but we saw a pickup on their lot as a trade in. They worked with us as people and worked with our budget. They were not pushy in any way and listened to what we wanted and needed. Great Experience!

One Happy GTI Owner

by from Wichita,KS |

I have owned several VW's in my life and my last 3 from Steven VW. They are a great bunch of guys from Bryant, Troy, and Bill between the three you will know everything about your new car and get a great deal on it as well. Next time you're looking at cars go see the guys at Volkswagen.

MISLEADING, DISHONEST AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought a new VW Golf from this dealer to ship out of state. The two stars are for Troy who was very helpful and gave us a good deal. The NEW car arrived with a light bulb out, a wiper broken, a scratch and a incorrect mileage. Now shipping a car that you have never seen out of state might be considered a risk but this was a brand new car. It should not have had any problems at all. They overcharged us by a week on the lease by starting it way before the deal was agreed or the paperwork signed. As it only amounted to about $30 we let it go but asked if they could sort us out an ipod connector cable. The owner would not let us go to notary to get the lease deal witnessed but we had to drive 2 hours to a colleague of someone who worked in their office. After all these problems they still would not even send us an ipod connector to make up for all the problems. They admitted the mileage discrepancy was an error and Troy apologized for all the issues but they should not have sold a new car with so many problems and the least they could do to make up for it all would be throw in a free cable!

March 3, 2015

We appreciate the out of town business. We happen to put together a lot of deals out of town and typically never have an issue.. We delivered the car to the customer in California per the deal the customer wanted. Unfortunately we cannot control road debris or other circumstances of mother nature. Unfortunately the vehicle did not come with an I-Pod connector from the factory and because of their already incredible deal, we could not provide it free of charge.

Great Service

by from Wichita, KS |

I went in on a Friday evening and new exactly what I wanted...a brand new Jetta. John showed me around and found one that I liked, she we went for a test drive and fell in love! We went back to the dealership and negotiated price and I got exactly what I wanted. The finance dept was super nice and fast. The vehicle did have a couple scratches that I noticed after taking the vehicle home and the scratches were buffed out and happy with the outcome! Being a single woman I was scared I would be taken advantage of but everyone has been super nice and very happy with my experience!

Mike Steven VW will NEVER SEE ME AGAIN

by from Goddard KS |

Went in to replace my wife's minivan. Website had exactly what we wanted. Price on the website was a touch high compared to KBB values, but visual evaluation and test drive confirmed it was the vehicle we were looking for. Van was extremely clean so it had not been detailed yet. Pointed out a couple of repairs, including new tires that the van would need; Made an offer very similar to the online price due to the expectation of new tires and other minor repairs. Was quickly informed that the price on the website is the dealers cost. They made a counter offer that was substantially higher. Made a 2nd offer that I considered fair. They came back and offered to accept that price and I pay for half of the repairs. Absolutely did not agree to the offer. Left immediately. The more that I thought about the process the more that I got upset by their business practices. Thanks Steven VW for making me take my business to Scholfield Hyundia West! Had a wonderful experience buying a used 2012 Honda Oddessy from Bill Stout

March 3, 2015

We appreciate the opportunity to move a quality pre-owned vehicle to anyone who allows us to earn their business. Unfortunately we cannot give our absolute best price on a vehicle if the customer still does not wish to buy the vehicle. There was no intent to buy from this customer. We provide a complimentary 7-day moneyback guarantee and also provide the first 3 oil changes with every purchase.

A bit shady on the used car sales

by from wichita, ks |

A bit shady of a dealership. I visited this dealer as I found a car listed on their web page that I was interested in. It was used, but very low miles, almost new. I usually buy new cars, but this was close enough to new. The dealer, Sheldon was great. He was very friendly and knowledgable. Upon deciding I was interested in the car, I felt I should negotiate the price. The sticker price was almost $2000 higher than the online price. I wanted to negotiate based on the online price, which is what got me in the door to begin with. Sheldon (by company policy) stated he couldn't go any lower than the ONLINE price. I wanted to negotiate about $1000 off of that. He then brought in the big guns, Frank. When Frank came in, he told me that the online price is their cost and he couldn't sell it that low (not to mention negotiating I wanted to do below that. He then wanted to split the different between the ONLINE price and the STICKER price. If they are not going to sell it for the price online, why do they post that price online? Frank continued to mention that their is a disclosure that says that what is ONLINE is cost PLUS their fees. He even showed me the disclosure on the web page (which I had read several times before visiting). It says: "Price listed is our Cost. Our Cost does include the acquisition cost of the vehicle, purchase and acquisition buyers fees, transp., cost to maintain, market and advertise the vehicle, prep charges, repairs and recon cost and personnel cost allocations. Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer Documentary Fee, Finance Charges, and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised cost" No where on that disclosure does it say that the ONLINE price is not the actual price. As far as I am concerned, raising the price after listing it ONLINE is a bait and switch attempt. In any case, they eventually told it to me for the online price, but I couldn't negotiate a penny off of it. The next problem was that in the contract it didn't get written down that a few paint marks on the side would be buffed out. Sheldon and I agreed on it verbally. When I brought this up to Frank he was very irritated. They did the work, but I hope Sheldon didn't get in trouble as I can tell it is something Frank did not want to do. But it was made right at the end of the day. Finally, when I got the car, it came with one key. The keyless entry is built into the key and as I would find out, a replacement is over $300. I've bought many new and used cars over the years and each time it comes with 2 keys. It is almost assumed that a car will come with two. They should have disclosed to me that it only had 1 key. I mentioned this was a problem (I didn't know it was 1 until all the paperwork was signed and sealed). They said that they would contact the previous owner and try to get it. When bringing the car back to get buffed I asked and they said that the owner was still looking for it. Also, big props to Troy. He was an excellent finance person--the best finance person I have ever dealt with at a dealership. Is this a horrible experience? Probably not... but there were a few shady practices done here.

March 6, 2015

Matt received an incredible deal below Nada and Kelly Blue Book retail for the mustang he purchased. As with all used vehicles, we are at the mercy of the previous customer when they trade in their car and what accessories they supply us with. We appreciate his business very much and provided a complimentary buff on his car before delivery.