Performance Nissan

1345 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-558-3727
Used 866-556-3203
Service 877-469-7563

Discover Your New Nissan or Used Car Where the Deals are So Good!

Best experience buying a car with Agustin Davis.

by from Pompano, FL |

Agustin Davis provided an excellent service, we were looking for a NV 200 Nissan, but we didn't think that we were going to buy a car yesterday. Well we did buy a car yesterday and we are very happy. my daughter is 3 and it was almost 11pm when we left the dealer, everyone at the store was very nice with her, they offered her water and snacks. My experience buying a car yesterday was the best in my life. Every person that helped us yesterday was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. I want to highlight the work of Agustin Davis because he was extremely helpful and worked hard to give us a good deal. We were very tired but he worked very hard to make this deal work. Thank you Agustin Davis and all the personnel at Nissan. Ray.

Performance Nissan responded to this review

January 17, 2014

Thanks so much!

Chacha Lavastida are the best

by from Fort Lauderdale |

if you want good reliable service called chacho lavastida

great service from chacho lavastida

by from Pembroke Pines,Florida |

I TOOK MY CAR FOR SERVICE HE EXPLAINED ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WARRANTY EVERYTIME THAT I TAKE MY CAR FOR SERVICE I CALLED HIM AND HE SSET UP MY APPOINTMENT I RECOMMEND HIM FOR A GOOD RELIABLE SERVICE

Good Experience

by from Arizona via Fort Lauderdale |

From a new car dealership we purchased a low price used car but were treated as those who were buying a new show room vehicles! "K P" met us on the lot. Showed to us all the used cars meeting our "want" list. Informative, pleasant, no pressure, never tried to "push" a car at us. We felt the price was fair and enjoyed working with K P. We wanted to license the car out of state - Delroy worked through the process and we were on our way. Not only the staff we were involved directly with but others working at the dealership offered a pleasant greeting or comment as they passed by.

Unprofessional, Rude and Incompetent!

by from Boston, MA |

I purchased a car in Florida, to ship to MA. Once the sale was made, the dealership forgot all about me. I had to call 5 times before they would simply answer if my car was ready or not. Chris Atkins assured me I had all the papers I needed to register my car in MA. When the car arrived, they had not included a title, which is needed in MA to register the car. In addition, the car had 4 bald tires with virtually no tread left. This was supposed to be part of the precertification inspection but he failed to send the inspection report and the warranty information. After much aggravation, they finally shipped me a title but failed to document that I paid sales tax. When they finally sent me the sales tax affadavit, the form was incomplete and the RMV here would not accept. They promised me they would overnight another one to me which took 3 days. During this whole process, I attempted to reach the owner, Bobby Serpentini twice but he failed to respond, regarding my customer dissatisfaction. In addition, Chris Atkins failed to disclose the electronic filing fee and was evasive about what was included in the dealer fee. Had they taken some responsibility for the mishandling of this purchase and apologized for some incompetent errors, I would have been satisfied but they have no interest in rectifying the situation. I would discourage all buyers from purchasing from Performance Nissan in Pompono Beach, Florida!

buying my juke

by from lauderdale by the sea |

i really had a very good expeirence in buying my juke! tim mills sales person was very professional !

feels like family

by from boca raton fl |

I have bought alot of cars in south fl for 35 years.i can not tell you the horror story's. This is the first time i can say this place is doing things right.thank you¿

No parts - No Repair - Even with warranty

by from Pompano Beach |

The dealership told me that my 2012 Titan with 30,200 miles and extended warranty to 100k needed a part that was back ordered ECM ECU and may take months to come in and that a loaner car would not be provided. A simple research on Google indicated that a damaged ECM ECU will die slowly and cause the car to stall or turn off at any time. This to me seems like a safety issue but to the dealership we were told to keep driving it until the part comes in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Car dealership ever!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I traded in my 2011 Sentra for 2013 one. 8 months later I was not happy with it and wanted a new car. My same sales guy- Edward- understood my concern and brought it to the manager's attention. The manager looked over my paperwork. I expressed that I no longer wanted the car and was ready to get another one. Even though this car was still new, I felt unsafe in it. I told them that I wanted to get a 2014 Altima. They said that might be an issue because of the age of my current car. However, the whole team worked hard and got my into a 2014 Altima! It has been 6 months since I have had the car and I LOVE it! They were great through the whole process and never gave up to give me a good deal. When I wanted to take a test drive in the car, they said no problem and made sure that I liked the car. Any questions or concerns I had they were willing to help. The whole process did not take long- 3 hours top. They then had it detailed and even helped me take things out of my old car into my new one. I continue to go back to them for oil changes and any other questions I might have. You really feel like family in this place, and they do not push you into getting a new car. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND there.

Amazing time

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I went into Performance nissan a few sundays ago with a friend to look for a new car. At first I wasn't going to end up buying a car that day because the numbers didnt make sense. But Diego stepped in and saved the day and really got me a great deal. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new car

Buying a car made easy

by from Oakland Park |

I had been researching online about my next car since I had my previous one for about 12 years. I wanted to move up to an SUV and compared a bunch of them and finally decided on a Rogue. I did have some bad experiences in the past when I lived out in California and was kind of worried at first but after having Diego help me it showed me that there are still great salespeople out there who know how to be courteous and kind. It was such a simple process and all the people I dealt with were extremely polite.