Performance Nissan

1345 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-558-3727
Used 866-556-3203
Service 877-469-7563

Discover Your New Nissan or Used Car Where the Deals are So Good!

Best experience buying a car with Agustin Davis.

by from Pompano, FL |

Agustin Davis provided an excellent service, we were looking for a NV 200 Nissan, but we didn't think that we were going to buy a car yesterday. Well we did buy a car yesterday and we are very happy. my daughter is 3 and it was almost 11pm when we left the dealer, everyone at the store was very nice with her, they offered her water and snacks. My experience buying a car yesterday was the best in my life. Every person that helped us yesterday was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. I want to highlight the work of Agustin Davis because he was extremely helpful and worked hard to give us a good deal. We were very tired but he worked very hard to make this deal work. Thank you Agustin Davis and all the personnel at Nissan. Ray.

Thanks so much!

Best Car dealership ever!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I traded in my 2011 Sentra for 2013 one. 8 months later I was not happy with it and wanted a new car. My same sales guy- Edward- understood my concern and brought it to the manager's attention. The manager looked over my paperwork. I expressed that I no longer wanted the car and was ready to get another one. Even though this car was still new, I felt unsafe in it. I told them that I wanted to get a 2014 Altima. They said that might be an issue because of the age of my current car. However, the whole team worked hard and got my into a 2014 Altima! It has been 6 months since I have had the car and I LOVE it! They were great through the whole process and never gave up to give me a good deal. When I wanted to take a test drive in the car, they said no problem and made sure that I liked the car. Any questions or concerns I had they were willing to help. The whole process did not take long- 3 hours top. They then had it detailed and even helped me take things out of my old car into my new one. I continue to go back to them for oil changes and any other questions I might have. You really feel like family in this place, and they do not push you into getting a new car. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND there.

Amazing time

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I went into Performance nissan a few sundays ago with a friend to look for a new car. At first I wasn't going to end up buying a car that day because the numbers didnt make sense. But Diego stepped in and saved the day and really got me a great deal. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new car

Buying a car made easy

by from Oakland Park |

I had been researching online about my next car since I had my previous one for about 12 years. I wanted to move up to an SUV and compared a bunch of them and finally decided on a Rogue. I did have some bad experiences in the past when I lived out in California and was kind of worried at first but after having Diego help me it showed me that there are still great salespeople out there who know how to be courteous and kind. It was such a simple process and all the people I dealt with were extremely polite.

1st Car purchase

by from Boca Raton |

I went to performance nissan a few weeks ago to lease a new car. I was comparing the sentra to the corolla and had a hard time deciding until I met Diego. He was very friendly and informative. Also he never pushed the issue and didnt try and pressure me into the sale. I would definitely recommend my friends to go to performance nissan and buy a car.

Best Experience I've Had Buying A Car

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money purchasing vehicles in Southwest Florida dealerships and I have to say my experience with Performance Nissan and in particular Diego Cardoso, was the best. His courteous demeanor and remarkable knowledge about his product made the buying process a fun and comfortable one. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who would listen and I know Diego has a long and profitable career ahead of him. The combination of an exceptional sales process, customer service and outstanding management makes Performance Nissan my go to dealerships for my entire family!

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I went to Performance Nissan interested in buying a car. The members of this dealership treated me well and were very friendly. My sales rep, Diego, did everything to make sure I was happy. If you need a car definitely head to Performance Nissan!

Thank you!

Best Exerience!

by from Boca Raton |

Just wanted to get on here and send some praise to Performance Nissan. Hands down the best experience I have had at a car dealership. This is my second car purchase and it surpasses all my other visits to any dealership. Everyone was very personable and genuine. Diego who was the sales rep that took care of me was patient and put me in a car that I fell in love with. All the managers were great and the whole process was pretty quick as well. I would recommend this dealership over any other!

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and for giving us your business!

Highly Recommend!!!

by from Pompano Florida |

This dealer gave me one of the best experiences I have ever had when it comes to buying a car. This is my third time around buying a car and I can honestly say it was a very pleasant experience. It was refreshing to have my sales rep Diego genuinely care about what I needed and wanted. He never pushed me towards a car that was out of my budget or towards a car that was not sensible. The whole buying process was smooth and i left with my brand new versa smiling all the way home. Thanks Performance Nissan for all the help.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business!

Surprise Nice people

by from Boca Raton, FL |

If I purchase a Nissan, it would be here. They offered me more for my used car than Carmax. They explain the car in detail and offered a test drive. New ownership that will be getting stronger, as they progress. Facilities are first class. They were open to discussing everything from service to dealer fees.

November 20, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback, we try to make sure we're priced fairly and competitively, and as we move forward with our new ownership and management we're only going to get better!

*** Before Thinking of Buying here PLEASE read ***

by from plantation,fl |

Car Scammers at their best!!! I found a car here that I was intertested in buying. I went to the dealership to view the car and find out info on it. When I got there asked the salesman how much they wanted for the car. The car was used yet the # that the salesman told me was more than a brand new one would cost.. Of course those are tactics that they use to negotiate. I showed him the AD from Cars.com showing the price and what was listed. The car was used and certified as per the AD. When we sat down to crunch #'s on the car, I asked what was the best price that they are willing to sell the car for? I made them an offer and the salesman went to check with his manager to see if they can accept the offer. When he returned he said that it was already marked down and was the bottom price they can sell. On their preliminary paperwork they had included outside their asking price an additional $200 for nitous air for the tires. I had told the salesman that I wasn't interested in the air and those are expenses that aren't included in the price. He said that they can deduct it cause it wouldn't make or break a deal. I asked the salesman if they were willing to move anything on the price because as a customer who walks into a dealership to buy a used car or any car and can't negotiate on the price at all??? I had gone to serveral dealerships to shop around. So I wanted to see what they were offering. For the milage,condiiton and warrenty (since it was listed as a certfied car) the car seemed like a good buy. I left with the info and continued my shopping. The next day someone from the dealership followed up with a phone car wondering how my experience went and if I had any questions or concerns. I told the young lady that I liked the car but wasnt pleased knowing that they weren't willing to negotiate anything on the price to sell the car. She said she would pass the info on to the manager and someone would call me back. After an hour a manager called me back explainging why they weren't able to reduce the price on the car. After haggeling with her on the phone She said they can reduce the price of the car by $100 just to gain my business. (Wow great discount!) But anyhow something is better than nothing. I told her I would consider it and get back to them. Then the calls started. By the last phone call I recieved from them I had already concluded my search and decided to buy the car. I told them on the last call I would come by and get it. The following day I went to get the car. When the salesman started to write up the car he asked if I was going to buy cash or finance. I told him I would finance. when he asked how much I was putting down I told him 10k on a 13.3k purchase. He wasn't thrilled to hear that cause they wouldn't be making that much money on interest on the car. He then tells me you can put less down so you can save more in your bank and that some banks have a minimum that they loan out..Found that hysterical. I was with the Finance manager in his office signing the paperwork when I noticed that they never removed the additonal charge for the nitrous fill.. This is after hours of waiting for the car to get detailed and fix little cosmetic details that the car needed. My ride had dropped me off and had no way in getting home. I disputed the price with the addition and the manager came in and said it was standard. I was tired and wanted to leave so I didn't care at that time. So In reality there was no discount cause I paid the differnce with the nitous fill and paid $100 more. The following day I was going over all the paperwork and noticed that I never recieved the warrenty paperwork. I called them up and asked for it. The salesman stated that the car wasn't certified anymore cause I didn't pay list price. But no one mentioned that when anywhere along the line that if the car got discounted I would lose the certification on the car. Even though I ended up paying 100 over their list. Manager said it was a misprint.

November 20, 2013

Jay, thank you so much for your feedback! We like to use all feedback as a learning tool to help us get better! As of late October we are under new ownership and new management and we would love the opportunity to change your mind about us. We apologize sincerely for the poor experience you had previously, and hopefully you'll give us another shot when it's time for service or to trade in your new car. Thank you again for your feedback as well as your business!