Performance Nissan

1345 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-558-3727
Used 866-556-3203
Service 877-469-7563

Discover Your New Nissan or Used Car Where the Deals are So Good!

Best experience buying a car with Agustin Davis.

by from Pompano, FL |

Agustin Davis provided an excellent service, we were looking for a NV 200 Nissan, but we didn't think that we were going to buy a car yesterday. Well we did buy a car yesterday and we are very happy. my daughter is 3 and it was almost 11pm when we left the dealer, everyone at the store was very nice with her, they offered her water and snacks. My experience buying a car yesterday was the best in my life. Every person that helped us yesterday was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. I want to highlight the work of Agustin Davis because he was extremely helpful and worked hard to give us a good deal. We were very tired but he worked very hard to make this deal work. Thank you Agustin Davis and all the personnel at Nissan. Ray.

Thanks so much!

No parts - No Repair - Even with warranty

by from Pompano Beach |

The dealership told me that my 2012 Titan with 30,200 miles and extended warranty to 100k needed a part that was back ordered ECM ECU and may take months to come in and that a loaner car would not be provided. A simple research on Google indicated that a damaged ECM ECU will die slowly and cause the car to stall or turn off at any time. This to me seems like a safety issue but to the dealership we were told to keep driving it until the part comes in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Car dealership ever!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I traded in my 2011 Sentra for 2013 one. 8 months later I was not happy with it and wanted a new car. My same sales guy- Edward- understood my concern and brought it to the manager's attention. The manager looked over my paperwork. I expressed that I no longer wanted the car and was ready to get another one. Even though this car was still new, I felt unsafe in it. I told them that I wanted to get a 2014 Altima. They said that might be an issue because of the age of my current car. However, the whole team worked hard and got my into a 2014 Altima! It has been 6 months since I have had the car and I LOVE it! They were great through the whole process and never gave up to give me a good deal. When I wanted to take a test drive in the car, they said no problem and made sure that I liked the car. Any questions or concerns I had they were willing to help. The whole process did not take long- 3 hours top. They then had it detailed and even helped me take things out of my old car into my new one. I continue to go back to them for oil changes and any other questions I might have. You really feel like family in this place, and they do not push you into getting a new car. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND there.

Amazing time

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I went into Performance nissan a few sundays ago with a friend to look for a new car. At first I wasn't going to end up buying a car that day because the numbers didnt make sense. But Diego stepped in and saved the day and really got me a great deal. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new car

Buying a car made easy

by from Oakland Park |

I had been researching online about my next car since I had my previous one for about 12 years. I wanted to move up to an SUV and compared a bunch of them and finally decided on a Rogue. I did have some bad experiences in the past when I lived out in California and was kind of worried at first but after having Diego help me it showed me that there are still great salespeople out there who know how to be courteous and kind. It was such a simple process and all the people I dealt with were extremely polite.

1st Car purchase

by from Boca Raton |

I went to performance nissan a few weeks ago to lease a new car. I was comparing the sentra to the corolla and had a hard time deciding until I met Diego. He was very friendly and informative. Also he never pushed the issue and didnt try and pressure me into the sale. I would definitely recommend my friends to go to performance nissan and buy a car.

Best Experience I've Had Buying A Car

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money purchasing vehicles in Southwest Florida dealerships and I have to say my experience with Performance Nissan and in particular Diego Cardoso, was the best. His courteous demeanor and remarkable knowledge about his product made the buying process a fun and comfortable one. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who would listen and I know Diego has a long and profitable career ahead of him. The combination of an exceptional sales process, customer service and outstanding management makes Performance Nissan my go to dealerships for my entire family!

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I went to Performance Nissan interested in buying a car. The members of this dealership treated me well and were very friendly. My sales rep, Diego, did everything to make sure I was happy. If you need a car definitely head to Performance Nissan!

Thank you!

Best Exerience!

by from Boca Raton |

Just wanted to get on here and send some praise to Performance Nissan. Hands down the best experience I have had at a car dealership. This is my second car purchase and it surpasses all my other visits to any dealership. Everyone was very personable and genuine. Diego who was the sales rep that took care of me was patient and put me in a car that I fell in love with. All the managers were great and the whole process was pretty quick as well. I would recommend this dealership over any other!

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and for giving us your business!

Highly Recommend!!!

by from Pompano Florida |

This dealer gave me one of the best experiences I have ever had when it comes to buying a car. This is my third time around buying a car and I can honestly say it was a very pleasant experience. It was refreshing to have my sales rep Diego genuinely care about what I needed and wanted. He never pushed me towards a car that was out of my budget or towards a car that was not sensible. The whole buying process was smooth and i left with my brand new versa smiling all the way home. Thanks Performance Nissan for all the help.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business!

Surprise Nice people

by from Boca Raton, FL |

If I purchase a Nissan, it would be here. They offered me more for my used car than Carmax. They explain the car in detail and offered a test drive. New ownership that will be getting stronger, as they progress. Facilities are first class. They were open to discussing everything from service to dealer fees.

November 20, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback, we try to make sure we're priced fairly and competitively, and as we move forward with our new ownership and management we're only going to get better!