Performance Nissan

1345 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-558-3727
Used 866-556-3203
Service 877-469-7563

Discover Your New Nissan or Used Car Where the Deals are So Good!

Best Car dealership ever!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I traded in my 2011 Sentra for 2013 one. 8 months later I was not happy with it and wanted a new car. My same sales guy- Edward- understood my concern and brought it to the manager's attention. The manager looked over my paperwork. I expressed that I no longer wanted the car and was ready to get another one. Even though this car was still new, I felt unsafe in it. I told them that I wanted to get a 2014 Altima. They said that might be an issue because of the age of my current car. However, the whole team worked hard and got my into a 2014 Altima! It has been 6 months since I have had the car and I LOVE it! They were great through the whole process and never gave up to give me a good deal. When I wanted to take a test drive in the car, they said no problem and made sure that I liked the car. Any questions or concerns I had they were willing to help. The whole process did not take long- 3 hours top. They then had it detailed and even helped me take things out of my old car into my new one. I continue to go back to them for oil changes and any other questions I might have. You really feel like family in this place, and they do not push you into getting a new car. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND there.

Going above and beyond!!

by from Ft Lauderdale Fl |

I woke up sunday morning with a dead battery, I called into Pompano Nissan and talked to Gene he informed that the service department was closed and told me to try and jump the car. After I tried this and got nowhere I called back in and talked to John he immediately drove out to my house and jumped my car it started right up we own quite a few cars from Pompano Nissan and this is why. Great job to the owner these two guys were very helpful!

service was great

by from Deerfield Beach Fl |

I bought my altima and was very happy had a problem with my car brought it in and they took great care of me this is a great place to do buisness with!

Service

by from Deerfield Beach Fl |

I took my car in for service because I had a problem I told them what it was and they said no problem! I was a little scared of what the problem might be or more scared about how much it would cost $$$$$! After 30 minutes they came back told me what the proble was and said it was less then a $100.00 to fix I was so releived! Great service and I will be back again!

Service was great

by from Boca Raton Florida |

I took my car in for service and was very happy with everything that was done. Fair pricing and did not force anything down my throat. Told me what I need to be aware of for the future and I was on my way!\Great Job I will be back.

Great people to work with

by from Deerfield Beach Fl |

I took my car in for service and while I was waiting bought a brand new car!

Finally dealership treals customers with respect

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I was tired of shopping for a used car and have to deal with sales persons that often try to outsmart you and do a very poor job at it... Through a "word-of-moth" I was told to try this dealership, Pompano Nissan... It seems like they custom-train their salesmen before they put them on the floor. You feel the consistency of respect across the board. They treat ALL their customer with "RESPECT". whether you ended up buying a car or not... Sales, Service, Finance... they treat their customers "consistently with respect".. buying a used car from a dealership is a good experience after all.. if you decide to buy it from Pompano Nissan. It looks like the have a very careful process of how to hire staff across the board... a very RARE example of how to be a successful new and used car dealership.. simply be "CONSISTENT" with treating ALL of your customer with respect.. not like suckers as most other used car salesmen try GOOD JOB Pompano Nissan, and good dealership example. Loved my Honda Civic 2009, and I will do it again.

Excellent service

by from pompano beach |

I have not been to this Nissan store for about a year and a half .I recieved a mailer stating it was under new management and i would get a $9.99 oil change with a penny rotate. by the way great advertising.I go in and see a Dave Cardullo and he was smiling ang happy to see me so far so good Dave comes and gets me when my car is done in 30 minutes,Then before I left the Service Manager Tom sees me waiting for my car and asks if i need help i told him i was being taken care of and he asks what i had done and i told him so he says how did things go today and i said graet you will see me again and Tom says thanks for coming back to Pomapano Nissan's family What a great turn around from last time .If you own a Nissan go to this dealer they are great