Cross Chrysler Jeep

New 888-839-6040
Used 866-837-9455
Service 866-735-0653

Kentucky's #1 Jeep Dealer

Great Shopping Experience... Bought Used Jeep...

by from Crestwood, KY |

My wife and I bought a 2010 White Jeep Wrangler last week and was helped by a great sales team: Josh Brewer and Austin Luckett. They hurried to get my Jeep ready and made every effort to meet our needs. Josh and Austin kept reaching out to answer my questions and to make sure we were satisfied. I recommend this sale team and this dealership! Thank you, Cross Jeep! --david s.

Friendly, professional, efficient; A+ experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 at Cross last month and all of my expectations were met or exceeded. It was my first purchase of a new car ever, and every employee I spoke with throughout the process offered me their congratulations and seemed genuinely excited for me. I spoke with/was helped by Jared Cross, Joe Cross, and David Moser (among others, whose business cards I can't seem to find); they were each enthusiastic and made sure every concern or request I had was met by the time I drove my car off the lot. The process was much smoother and more pleasant than I could have expected. I felt comfortable and appreciated from the moment I walked in and I can't imagine going anywhere else. A+

Very Pleased with Cross..Highly Recommend!!

by from Northern Indiana |

I was shopping via the internet for a specific used car, & Cross Chrysler had it in stock. From the minute I contacted them inquiring about the car, until I drove away with it the next day, I was very pleased with all elements of the process. Bill Zhunga was the sales rep I worked with & I would highly recommend Bill. I drove 4 + hours to purchase the car thus Bill & I had a lot of communication before I made the drive. He stayed past closing time on a Friday to wait for me to close the deal. The car was spotlessly detailed, and looked unbelievable. Bill contacted me twice after the purchase to see if I had any questions or concerns. Overall I can't say enough how pleased I am with the entire buying experience at Cross Chrysler, and Bill Zhunga. Thanks again Bill & Cross Chrysler Jeep!!

NO PRESSURE SALES REP

by from Louisville KY |

Contacted dealer and set up appointment with sales rep. He showed me the vehicle and informed me of the particulars about the vehicle. We went on a test drive and then a brief conversion .

Service Department Needs Diligence

by from Louisville, KY |

In January 2012 I went to Cross to check out a problem I was having with my heating unit in my 2012 2DR Wrangler. I just moved to Louisville from Indianapolis and have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Jeep dealerships. I took my Wrangler in to get it checked out and find out why the drivers side vents were blowing cool air (in the WINTER) while the passenger side was blowing the blazing hot air that the new Jeep is known for. I knew something wasn't right. I took it in and after about 30 minutes they diagnosed the problem as "We checked the lines and we aren't sure what's wrong. I guess it seems that one side just get's hotter than the other!" I immediately dismissed this and just realized they weren't willing to do the work to fix it since I didn't purchase it there. The next week I took it to Indianapolis to get it looked at and the entire heating unit needed to be replaced, the lines were filled with sludge and the alternator had to be replaced because of it. Thank GOD it was still under warranty. After the major surgery my Jeep went through it was pretty obvious that it was a little more serious than one side blowing hot air and the other not. Now if I need anything done I feel more comfortable driving 2 hours north to get maintenance done.

Great Family Dealership Experience

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Having five kids in the home is always a challenge. Getting them all in a vehicle with enough room for everyone to be comfortable was one of them. The experience we received at the dealership was very welcoming. They provided us with a vehicle that we can be proud of and have enough room that nobody would mind taking a long road trip. Thanks from the Freeman Family!

Over and Over Again!

by from Louisville, KY |

I have bought so many cars over thirty years! The laid back approach with an excitement that makes you believe they love the Jeep brand as much as they did back in the Pontiac days. Special kudos go to Keith and Dustin which (and I kid you not) make buying/leasing vehicles an absolute ball! Keep up the great work. PS Marilyn does not care that I was a Ford Executive kid....she won't let me go any where else! Thanks again, John and Marilyn Butts

Not coming back

by from Louisville, KY |

We won't do business with them again and it is a shame because we really liked out sales person, Keith Linton when we purchased the car a couple of years ago. Instead of apologizing and offering to remedy the situation to some degree for what commons sense dictates occurred (not checking the tire pressure as we asked), they want to pass the buck and claim the weather caused all the tires to deflate or we have leaks in all of our tires that caused them all to be off by large varying degrees over night from the time they were supposed to check the tire pressure. See the Facebook conversation below that they deleted from their page... Jeremy posted toCross Jeep Louisville 40 minutes ago near Louisville ? .. I am slightly perplexed @ the service I received yesterday. I advised you I was taking my car to Atlanta for a road trip today and I needed a tire pressure sensor replaced and I asked that you do a complete check-up on the car to ensure that fluids were topped off, air filters were okay and that tire pressure was accurate. This is what I paid for. Why is it today when I checked my tire pressure before departure the numbers were 26, 28, 31, & 34 psi? We bought this car from you two years ago. I will not be bringing it back to be serviced by you again, and probably will not buy from you again. Like ? . Cross Jeep Louisville Jeremy, when you left was the tire pressure light on?? 33 minutes ago ? Like.. Jeremy No. 32 minutes ago ? Like.. Cross Jeep Louisville that means when it left if was within 2 psi of the factory specs. Either you have a leak, or the weather change caused it. 31 minutes ago ? Like.. Jeremy: I don't think so.. I understand that when it is cold, the tire pressure goes down, but I find very hard to believe that three of the four tires would deflate by various different degrees right after I took it to you and asked you to check the tire ...See More 21 minutes ago ? Like.. Cross Jeep Louisville Yeah I'm not sure whether we checked them all till I talk to the technician Monday but when you left they were with in factory range or the light would have been on then? Right ? 19 minutes ago ? Like.. Jeremy: When I took the car from you yesterday, the tire pressure light was not on and I took the car directly home from the dealership and had been nowhere since. I know the tire pressure light works because it flashed on with all the other lights when I turn the ignition. I checked the pressure in my driveway before I even turned the car on this morning and they were all off by various large degrees. 10 minutes ago ? Like.. Cross Jeep Louisville Yeah i'm as perplexed as you. the one thing that is for sure, when you left here the monitor was reading inside factory specs. I would suggest having nitrogen put in the tires to keep a more constant pressure. Either way thanks for your business, I hope you do return! 7 minutes ago ? Like. Jeremy: You are perplexed? Really? There is nothing for you to be perplexed about. The rational conclusion that makes sense is that you did not do what I asked you to do, as your customer. The reason I am perplexed is because I am wondering why you never checked tire pressure when I asked for it to be done. You had just mentioned in your previous post that when I left yesterday, "the monitor was reading that the car was in factory specs" May I ask how you know this? Because in your previous post you said "Yeah, I'm not sure whether we checked them all until I talk to the technician on Monday" So, can I asked what changed between that post and this most recent post, because now you claim to have info that counters what you said previously that you were not sure if you checked the tire pressure as I had requested.

best selection

by from Kentucky |

Shopped everywhere including the biggest stores in town. Cross has the best selection of clean jeeps. Price was fair not a lot of back and forth. Good customer service almost too easy to deal with.

Customer Service lacks

by from Louisville, KY |

I'll get straight to chase: -- Sales do not answer their phones. No telling how many potential sales are lost. -- Sales people do not return phone calls after leaving messages. -- They don't prep cars when you expect them to. Had to do myself! -- Owner's manual was not included in jeep. -- Had to put gas in the jeep to test drive the jeep! Imagine that!! -- Business manager was sllooooowww! No efficiency what so ever! Will not buy another car at this place. Don't believe me? Try to buy a car there.... you will regret it! Try another business that wants your business!!

Cross Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

August 8, 2012

Sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to hear more about your purchase so I can correct this for the future and make this right for you. These reviews are great, but if we can't learn from it it doesn't help anyone. please contact me directly at your earliest convenience Chris Madison General Sales Manager 502-459-9900 cmadison@crossmtrs.com

Service after the sale leaves much to be desired

by from Olive Branch, MS |

I made a 800 mile round trip to purchase a used but never titled 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from this dealership. The buying process was straightforward, but after I got home with the vehicle I realized the owners manual was missing. After contacting my salesperson Matty three or four times over the course of a month, I was told that one would be mailed to me, only to be told a few days later that his manager would not allow him to do so. I finally just told him to forget it. It also took several emails and phone calls to Matty and the title clerk and over a month to get my paperwork to purchase my tags.