Cross Chrysler Jeep

New 888-839-6040 New888-839-6040
Used 866-837-9455 Used866-837-9455
Service 866-735-0653 Service 866-735-0653

Kentucky's #1 Jeep Dealer

Great Shopping Experience... Bought Used Jeep...

by from Crestwood, KY |

My wife and I bought a 2010 White Jeep Wrangler last week and was helped by a great sales team: Josh Brewer and Austin Luckett. They hurried to get my Jeep ready and made every effort to meet our needs. Josh and Austin kept reaching out to answer my questions and to make sure we were satisfied. I recommend this sale team and this dealership! Thank you, Cross Jeep! --david s.

Purchased a used 2008 JK 4 Door from Bill Zhunga

by from Crestwood, KY |

Sure you can't pronounce Bill's last name but make him your salesman. Real honest guy and he will get you into a nice ride. Our 2008 JK has run great with no problems whatsoever. I just maintain it and that is it. Bill is an asset to Cross Motors. And if you want a built jeep they will do it the right way. Thanks Bill. .

Trail Hawk Jeep

by from Louisville KY |

Thanks Timmy for your help on this jeep its a really nice ride, and with your help and support i got my best deal. I would buy again at this dealership Rick Parrott

Great service!

by from Louisville, Ky |

Been dealing with Cross Chrysler for many years. I needed a used car and told Jon Cross the amount of money I had, and not a nickel over. He looked for several weeks, kept me informed he was still looking. One day he gave me a call, said he just received a car as a trade in. The first thing he said was that it wasn't a Chrysler product. (Hyundai) When I got there, he not only let me test drive it, he let me take it home so my wife could see it. He listened to what I said I needed, and found the car that had all requirements I asked for. Front wheel drive, good milage, and a one owner. Bonus! Not only did he keep my payment low, he even took my old truck in for trade, and spent $500 less than my limit. I love Cross Chrysler dealers! Need a car that is right for YOU? Jon Cross is the man!

Very slow

by from Louisville, KY |

Been there twice for recalls on my used 2014 Grand Cherokee that I bought elsewhere. First time took two and a half hours with appointment and I waited there. All was not completed at that time because they did not have the parts, remember I had made an appointment for this purpose. Second time was still for the recall that dealer told me they would send me a card in the mail when they had the parts. After nearly ten weeks I contacted the FCA recall line. They contacted dealer to confirm they had the parts. Made appointment at that time. Arrived at 7:30am for 8am appointment. Told service tech I would wait. After three and a half hours I began looking for my vehicle. This recall was to change the alternator, that is all. Glad I didn't get other services or may not have gotten Jeep back the same day.

August 18, 2015

I am sorry for the delay in completing the repair to your vehicle. we have been extremely busy this summer and unfortunately some repairs have taken longer than normal. I do hope that your advisor explained to you that our techs do not start work until 8, so your early arrival most likely did not speed up your repair.

From A to Z top notch sevice!

by from Henryville In |

We bought our 2nd Jeep from Cross just over a year ago. Taken it for oil changes and tire rotations and even a few minor scratches we put on it they got it fixed at a very fair price. Keaton Horvat was our sales person and has really gone above and beyond what I think a typical salesman would do once the transaction was completed. My Jeep was unfortunately involved in an accident recently and even as the ambulance is loading me up I told my husband to call Keaton so he would know it's on it's way. Keaton made sure the top was put up in case of rain and found an extra set of zippered windows to put on. He did this on his day off. The next day he went and took pictures of the damage so I could submit them to our insurance. No matter what we have done there everyone is very friendly and not pushy. I personally just can't thank Keaton enough to make sure our vehicle was secured for the evening. If you go to Cross ask for Keaton he is simply the best at what he does!

Very good service and good sales person

by from Louisville, KY |

My wife and I are senior citizens and bought many cars. Tim Hendren was the most helpful and did not pressure us in any way. He knows his product and was extremely helpful in helping us obtain a vehicle perfect for our needs. We have requested his service a few times regarding questions about the vehicle and he has been very helpful. We will return to see Tim when we need our next car. John and Shirlene O'Rourke

Great buying experience.

by from Cookeville,Tn. |

I was looking online for a used Chevrolet Traverse and found a 2012 at this dealer. Called last week and was put in touch with Austin Lockett in sales. Austin was very nice and great answering all questions. Made a deal over the phone to trade my used car in on trade and was pleased with price we settled on. Drove 200 miles to dealer and met with Austin and had a great buying experience. Car was ready and looked great. Matthew Ward was great at getting all paperwork signed and answering my questions. I would highly recommend this dealer if looking for new or used vehicle.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Clinton, KY |

First of all, I would like to say that I am very particular about what vehicle I was looking for and I was limited in how much I could spend. I found my awesome truck on Cars.com at Cross Jeep Chrysler which is 250 miles from where I live. It had all of the options that I was searching for, it was the right color, and it was priced very fairly. I was out of town traveling when I first saw the pictures of this 2012 Ford F-150 STX 4x4, but I wanted more pics to look at and of specific aspects of this vehicle. The day I first saw the vehicle online was actually the day that it was traded in to the dealership. I completed the online contact form and Matthew Beard (sales) was very helpful in getting me the specific pics that I wanted and he was very patient with my numerous questions. We were talking back and forth mostly via email and he was very responsive to what I wanted. The vehicle was very fairly priced (well below NADA clean retail value and had options that do not increase the book value) and we quickly agreed on a sales price over the phone. The information provided through all of our communication and the fact that the vehicle was very low mileage and still under warranty prompted me to buy the truck sight unseen. I was pre-approved for a loan through my credit union so I didn't have to arrange for financing at the dealership, but Matt Ward (manager) already knew that my interest rate was better than local banks could offer. The whole time I was at the dealership there was never any pressure and the entire staff was very courteous. The truck was serviced, washed, and filled up before my arrival and was ready to go. This was by far the least time I have ever spent at a dealership to purchase a vehicle and I WILL check with Cross Jeep Chrysler the next time I want to purchase a vehicle. AWESOME buying experience.

March 5, 2015

Gaylon-Thanks for taking the time to share your good experience. Thanks for your business! David Moser, General manager

service department

by from Louisville ky |

Do not get your car serviced here because of the lack of the knowledge of the service department front desk. Worst customer service if ever experienced and the wait time for a oil change is hour and half. That's a redicolous time and now I know why they offer free oil changes for two years, but actually we paid for. Nobody what's to wait that long so I'll just go to valvoline instant oil change for now on. I'll give a shout to to Ron the guy we bought the car from awesome guy.

January 30, 2015

Joe- I am sorry that your experience with our Service Department was not satisfactory. Our goal is to have every oil change out in 45 minutes or less and clearly we failed in your case. As a full service dealer we cannot compete with the speed of a Jiffy Lube who only does oil changes but we can do much better that we did with you. I hope you will give us another chance. David Moser, General Manager