1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

What a wonderful and beautiful experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I always hated the process of buying a vehicle, however, thanks to Mr. Matthew Elkadiri the internet salesperson, the purchase was quick, and hassle free. I most appreciate Mr. Elkadiri for keeping his word, that is very hard to find in today's society. All of my friends and family love my new camry and of course all of the credit goes to Mr. Elkadiri. I told my friends and family that whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle to contact Mr. Matthew Elkadiri at Toyota of Hollywood. I would never buy another vehicle from another dealership, Mr. Elkadiri has me sold on Toyota of Hollywood.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Merlean for your kind feedback and sharing your experience with us. Matthew is definitely a very valuable member of the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are very honored to work with him. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank so very much for your business. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

100% satisfied in all areas

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I was greeted and treated in a completely professional, friendly, courteous manner. Throughout the whole process I was never pressured in any way. My representative, Robbie Cone, was totally knowledgeable, professional and completely helpful. He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I would recommend Robbie and Toyota of Hollywood 100+% to all my family, friends, and neighbors. I will certainly go there in the future when the time comes for a future new car. I would also be very pleased if Robbie would be the one to assist me in all my future needs

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and five stars, Peggy! We love hearing our customers are satisfied in all areas of the new car purchase from sales to finance. Enjoy your new Toyota!

great dealership!!!

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent dealer, service was very good and I bought my vehicle at an excellent price!

September 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing us as your Toyota dealer! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we're glad we could be a part of your journey. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

excellent service!!

by from Hollywood Fl. |

When I first decided to buy a car, I was so skeptical on where to go and what I wanted. I decided to go with a Toyota and couldn't have been more pleased with my decision. My sales person Ian Beck as well as Christina from the finance department went above and beyond to see that I drove away with a smile. Today I am pleased to say that I am driving a beautiful 2014 Camry LE and a big Thank You to the both of them for being patient and sincere to me. I would definitely recommend seeing Ian for your car buying experience!

September 11, 2014

Great to hear you drove away with a new Toyota Camry and a smile on your face, Marsha! We'll be sure to pass along the high praise to our team members. Thank you for the five stars and recommendation!

Happy Customer time and time again

by from Hollywood |

I have now purchased 8 cars from Toyota in 8 eights, that says quite a bit.

September 11, 2014

That's a lot of Toyotas, Maureen. You sure have great taste! We know how dependable our vehicles are, and it's great to hear you've experienced the same thing. Thanks for the five stars!

One of my best experiences in car buying

by from Miami |

Thanks to Ian Beck, Internet Sales, I was treated with the ultmost respect and given the best deal ever. Ian worked tirelessly in making sure I got exactly what I wanted and more. It was quite a busy day for all but Ian was attentive and pulled out all the stops. I walked away with a beautiful Toyota Camry 2014.5 w/more perks than imagined. Got the SE instead of the L version w/ tinted windows and the price was unbelievable. I am more than satisfied with Toyota of Hollywood and would recommend you seek out Ian Beck because he will work very hard in helping you with all of your car buying needs. 真真真真真 For you Ian. Thanks again.

September 11, 2014

Diane, thank you for the feedback! We're glad that we were the Toyota dealership able to get you into your new Camry 2014.5. We will be sure to pass along the praise to Ian. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

Excellent Service

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Mr. Richard Jean Louis is an excellent saleman. I was always afraid of purchasing a new car with the lack of knowledge that I had in the past. Richard was able to teach me the importance of having a new car and the savings, the security and the peace of mind that provide me. I learn a lot from Mr. Jean Louis and he motivate me to the point that I encourage my friends and families to follow my steps by buying a new car. I am pleased to the point, with a blink of an eye, I will refer people to Toyota of Hollywood to receive the same service as me. Thank you so much, Mr. Richard Jean Louis. Keep up with your good customer service. Sincerely, Nola Pierre and Sabrina Thomas

September 8, 2014

Great to hear that Richard Jean Louis was so helpful during your new car buying experience! Your recommendation of Toyota of Hollywood to friends and family means a lot. Thank you for the five star rating, Sabrina! Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family.

Great Experience. Drove away All Smiles no regrets

by from miramar, Fl |

I entered Toyota of Hollywood with the expectations, of purchasing a Corolla instead of my dream car a Camry. After speaking with Sandra Molina, on of the sales representative, she listened very carefully to what I wanted and what I could afford, she didn't try to swindle me by fact talking me or half explaining any of the answers to the questions I had. I must say she gave me her undivided attention. I loved the fact that she wasn't just trying to make a sale, she really made my buying experience a great one. I would recommend my family and friends. I drove away with my brand new 2014 CAmry! My experience their was great, the entire staff was friendly, polite and professional. No one tried to pressure me into anything. Loving my Toyota.

September 8, 2014

Tiffany, it's so great to hear that we were able to get you into your dream Camry! You have great car taste, if you ask us. Thank you for the five star rating and detailed feedback. The Toyota of Hollywood staff prides itself on listening to customer needs and educating them on vehicle options. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Plantation, FL |

This was by far the best buying experience ever for me. They were cordial, funny, and very helpful with the process. No unnecessary wait at all. Thank you Ray and Hernando for the quick turnaround.

August 18, 2014

Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood for your new car buying experience! It's great to hear everything went smoothly, and we were able to get you in the perfect vehicle for you. We'll be sure to pass along the positive feedback to our team. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Appreciate the marketing personnel in reconciling the deal.

August 19, 2014

Thanks for the four stars! We're glad you received great service during your recent visit with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

by from Miramar, Florida |

I had a great experience at Toyota of Hollywood. The salesman serge was very professional and worked with me to make the deal happen. I would definitely recommend him and the dealer to people searching for a new or used car.

August 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you had such a great experience at Toyota of Hollywood. Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!