1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

What a wonderful and beautiful experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I always hated the process of buying a vehicle, however, thanks to Mr. Matthew Elkadiri the internet salesperson, the purchase was quick, and hassle free. I most appreciate Mr. Elkadiri for keeping his word, that is very hard to find in today's society. All of my friends and family love my new camry and of course all of the credit goes to Mr. Elkadiri. I told my friends and family that whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle to contact Mr. Matthew Elkadiri at Toyota of Hollywood. I would never buy another vehicle from another dealership, Mr. Elkadiri has me sold on Toyota of Hollywood.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Merlean for your kind feedback and sharing your experience with us. Matthew is definitely a very valuable member of the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are very honored to work with him. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank so very much for your business. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Plantation, FL |

This was by far the best buying experience ever for me. They were cordial, funny, and very helpful with the process. No unnecessary wait at all. Thank you Ray and Hernando for the quick turnaround.

August 18, 2014

Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood for your new car buying experience! It's great to hear everything went smoothly, and we were able to get you in the perfect vehicle for you. We'll be sure to pass along the positive feedback to our team. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Appreciate the marketing personnel in reconciling the deal.

August 19, 2014

Thanks for the four stars! We're glad you received great service during your recent visit with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

by from Miramar, Florida |

I had a great experience at Toyota of Hollywood. The salesman serge was very professional and worked with me to make the deal happen. I would definitely recommend him and the dealer to people searching for a new or used car.

August 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you had such a great experience at Toyota of Hollywood. Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

great experience love my new car

by from Pembroke Pines |

Go see Bob E. Bobe He will take care of you from beginning to end. He is very honest. He made this experience so much easier. I do not think I will go any where else. I love my new car. Great customer service, great facilities. Thank you.

August 14, 2014

Thanks for leaving us such great feedback! We aim to always provide great customer service, and it's great to hear that you received just that with Bob! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood!

Amazing service and help!

by from Miami, FL |

I am a big fan of Toyota, specifically the Camry line, so it's model I would like to continue driving. My previous 2006 Toyota Camry was totaled unfortunately, so shopping for a new car already carried a significant amount of stress for me, especially having an unsuccessful attempt at purchasing a 2014 Camry, mixed with a bad experience at Toyota of Homestead. Thankfully, I was assisted by the wonderful people at the Toyota location in Toyota if Hollywood. No beating around the bush, straight to the point, realistic and honest, standing firmly by everything promised and going out of their way to help me in my time of need. If this is the kind of help I can expect for years to come, then I know I will be happy for years to come.

August 5, 2014

We aim to make the new car buying experience as stress free and enjoyable as possible. Glad to hear that the Toyota of Hollywood team was able to do just that for you, Kenny! Thanks for the five star review.

GREAT PRODUCT AND DEALERSHIP

by from Hollywood, FL |

Bob Bobe is a treasure. After speaking with him on the phone I did not want to deal with anyone else. In fact, I called and he was out that day and I waited until he came back so that I could deal with him personally. I'm glad I did. The man "Moves metal" as he puts it. I got a GREAT deal and had a good time getting it. The car is great and surpasses the expectations one has, even considering the excellence of said reputation.

July 24, 2014

Glad you had such a great experience with Bob and Toyota of Hollywood, Barry! There's nothing more exciting than getting our customers into a new Toyota that they've had their eye on. We appreciate the positive feedback. Enjoy the new ride!

2014 Venza

by from Ft.Lauderdale, FL |

In Sept 2001 I bought my 2002 Solara & love it!!! Well May 2014 a Woman ran a red light & Totalled my Solara. So now I had the problem of finding & purchasing a new car. I wanted to go a bit bigger in size & test drove every make & model crossover SUV. I had always had my Solara Serviced ONLY @ Toyota of Hollwood All these Years. So I came in & saw Sandra Molina & she let me drive a Venza & I was Sold!!! It was perfect. I told her my budget, color, what I Wanted & Did Not Want in it & She found it for me & brought it for me to test drive. She did all the work for me & on June 2, 2014, I got me my Perfect Vehicle & Best Price & I Drove My New Baby Home!!! I should have known better & not wasted ALL the time trying other makes & models but I did & it makes me appreciate Toyota of Hollywood even more. They had & have a customer for life. Thanks Sandra Your the Best. Paula

July 10, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Paula, and we're sorry to hear about your Solara! We train our staff to really listen to what our customers are looking for, and it's great to hear that Sandra did just that for you. Enjoy your new Venza! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

awesome service

by from pembroke pines, fl |

Great experience, overall completely satisfied. I give it up for Phillipe, he helped us out in every way he could

June 28, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Kevin! We're glad you had awesome service at Toyota of Hollywood. We love getting our customers into the perfect new Toyota for them. We'll pass along the five star review to our sales team. Enjoy your new ride!

my experience with Toyota

by from Lauderdale Lakes, Fl |

Everyone made me feel welcome. There were no tension on my behalf. Everything was explain very understandable. They made buying very reasonable. Very good job overall. They make it very comfortable

June 7, 2014

Glad your new car experience was smooth and comfortable, Bettie! We pride ourselves on providing a hassle-free experience for our customers, and we are glad you got just that. Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Very professional and great service!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I had an excellent experience at Toyota of Hollywood. The sales manager, Steve Ostrov, really knows how to take care of his customers. He introduced me to one of his top sales representatives, Sandra Molina, and she took care of the rest. Even getting me the fastest financial "car man" in Broward. He filled out those forms in record minutes and I was out the door. I will absolutely recommend Steve and Sandra of Toyota of Hollywood to all by friends.

June 10, 2014

Thanks for leaving such great feedback, Lourdes! We aim to always provide great customer service, and it is great to hear you received just that with your new car shopping. We will pass along the praise to our team. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood!