Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

What a wonderful and beautiful experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I always hated the process of buying a vehicle, however, thanks to Mr. Matthew Elkadiri the internet salesperson, the purchase was quick, and hassle free. I most appreciate Mr. Elkadiri for keeping his word, that is very hard to find in today's society. All of my friends and family love my new camry and of course all of the credit goes to Mr. Elkadiri. I told my friends and family that whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle to contact Mr. Matthew Elkadiri at Toyota of Hollywood. I would never buy another vehicle from another dealership, Mr. Elkadiri has me sold on Toyota of Hollywood.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Merlean for your kind feedback and sharing your experience with us. Matthew is definitely a very valuable member of the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are very honored to work with him. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank so very much for your business. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Great Dealership!

by from Hollywood, FL |

I have purchased multiple personal vehicles as well as business vehicles. I have also gone to several Toyota Dealerships in the Tri- County area and this one has been the best in regards to Sales and Customer Service. I went into this dealership a few times and every time was a positive experience. Despite waiting for my vehicle, it was delivered as promised, on time and both the Sales and Service Department took care of any questions. The finance department is the only finance department I have ever liked when referencing car dealerships. Thank you guys for making my car buying experience a positive one.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the five star rating! We're happy you chose Toyota of Hollywood for both your personal and business needs. We love hearing how positive your experience was with our sales and finance. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Experience, Felt at home :) TWO THUMBS UP

by from Miami |

I have always been afraid of dealers and the run around they give you, but that all changed on Tuesday went i went to buy my mom a car. At the moment i walked in i felt at home, Sandra Molina and Xiomara Cadiz could not have been more lovely and caring about our needs. They took the time to show my mom all the colors and explain the features and gave us the best rate in the market. From there they past us to finance with Christina and she was on point explaining everything from there we went back to get the car and even though it was late Xiomara programed my moms phone and all her stations and she did it with love. I appreciate both of them greatly because their is nothing better than to see your mom smile in her new car. This is not a job for them this is their passion, i officially feel part of the Toyota of Hollywood family. Again thank you for the best experience i have had buying a car.

November 18, 2014

It was our pleasure to help your mom find her new car! Thank you for being a part of the Toyota of Hollywood family, Beatriz. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

APPLAUSE!!!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida |

Thank you to Stan Dauphin, Sales Representative & Abraham Donaldson, Finance Manager for making my 2014 RAV 4 vehicle purchase a success. The onsite auto insurance representative was well appreciated as well. Thank you for your respect and for listening to the customer's needs. I love my RAV 4. Thanks to each of you for your assistance in making this a painless experience. Applause to your Sales & Finance Teams.

November 6, 2014

We're so happy to be a part of your new RAV4 purchase, and it's great to hear how much you love it! We'll be sure to pass along to praise to our team at Toyota of Hollywood. Applause to you for selecting us as your Toyota dealership!

GREAT SERVICE BY SANDRA MOLINA AND XIOMARA CADIZ

by from MIAMI, FL |

XIOMARA CADIZ, SHE KNOWS HER CARS, SHE PROGRAM MY CAR/PHONE IN SECONDS. SHE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS,

November 4, 2014

Lourdes, we're so glad to hear how great your recent visit with us was! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood in Florida as your car dealer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great Service

by from Hollywood Florida |

Great Service from Terrence Findlater .his input from beginning to end was excellent. I would recommend this salesman to anyone buying a Toyota.

October 31, 2014

Your recommendation means a lot to us, Mary! We're glad you had a five star experience with our Toyota of Hollywood team. Thank you for the feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

New Car Ad Experience

by from Cutler Bay |

I had some issues with the way the dealership advertised certain sales prices on the radio...However the dealership made good on a sales price that I was very comfortable with after Customer service (Shawn) called me back to explain the ad and to further try to make me happy, with the price of the new car. Overall, they treated me very well, Reynaldo was very informative and straight to the point...I appreciated his candor and Shawn's willingness to reassure me that the dealership was willing to go the extra mile to make good on the negotiated price, which in fact in the end, was a superior deal. Thanks again to the folks at Toyota of Hollywood for coming through with the right attitude, generous offer, and splendid customer service

October 19, 2014

Glad to hear our team was informative and able to get you into your new Toyota, Ron! We love getting five star feedback. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great customer service

by from Pembroke Pines , FL |

Sales rep, Ronald Hector was very helpful in getting the best deal for me. He was very courteous and provided me with all the different options. However, I think that the Finance dept. should take a little more time to get you the best monthly payments and not try to sell to you what you don't need for example extended warranty etc.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the four stars! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on the new car buying experience and financing process. We will be sure to pass along the praise to Ronald. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

Great Dealership

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

Great customer service, everyone was super friendly and didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Buying process was easy and they made sure you knew everything about your new car before you drove off the lot. Great dealership. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

October 9, 2014

Your recommendation to family and friends means a lot! We're glad your recent visit with Toyota of Hollywood was a great one. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Oustanding Sales/Finance Team

by from Hollywood, FL |

I want to thank Mr.Jaime and Mr. Herland who help us to find a good deal according to our current budget limitation. They were incredible nice, flexible and A+ outstanding professional level to find a offer that meets our expectations. We are happy with our new Car and happy we got there at Toyota of Hollywood Dealer.

September 30, 2014

Great to hear your new car buying experience went so well, Cristhiam! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood for your new Toyota. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

100% satisfied in all areas

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I was greeted and treated in a completely professional, friendly, courteous manner. Throughout the whole process I was never pressured in any way. My representative, Robbie Cone, was totally knowledgeable, professional and completely helpful. He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I would recommend Robbie and Toyota of Hollywood 100+% to all my family, friends, and neighbors. I will certainly go there in the future when the time comes for a future new car. I would also be very pleased if Robbie would be the one to assist me in all my future needs

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and five stars, Peggy! We love hearing our customers are satisfied in all areas of the new car purchase from sales to finance. Enjoy your new Toyota!