Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

What a wonderful and beautiful experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I always hated the process of buying a vehicle, however, thanks to Mr. Matthew Elkadiri the internet salesperson, the purchase was quick, and hassle free. I most appreciate Mr. Elkadiri for keeping his word, that is very hard to find in today's society. All of my friends and family love my new camry and of course all of the credit goes to Mr. Elkadiri. I told my friends and family that whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle to contact Mr. Matthew Elkadiri at Toyota of Hollywood. I would never buy another vehicle from another dealership, Mr. Elkadiri has me sold on Toyota of Hollywood.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Merlean for your kind feedback and sharing your experience with us. Matthew is definitely a very valuable member of the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are very honored to work with him. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank so very much for your business. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

New Car Ad Experience

by from Cutler Bay |

I had some issues with the way the dealership advertised certain sales prices on the radio...However the dealership made good on a sales price that I was very comfortable with after Customer service (Shawn) called me back to explain the ad and to further try to make me happy, with the price of the new car. Overall, they treated me very well, Reynaldo was very informative and straight to the point...I appreciated his candor and Shawn's willingness to reassure me that the dealership was willing to go the extra mile to make good on the negotiated price, which in fact in the end, was a superior deal. Thanks again to the folks at Toyota of Hollywood for coming through with the right attitude, generous offer, and splendid customer service

October 19, 2014

Glad to hear our team was informative and able to get you into your new Toyota, Ron! We love getting five star feedback. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great customer service

by from Pembroke Pines , FL |

Sales rep, Ronald Hector was very helpful in getting the best deal for me. He was very courteous and provided me with all the different options. However, I think that the Finance dept. should take a little more time to get you the best monthly payments and not try to sell to you what you don't need for example extended warranty etc.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the four stars! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on the new car buying experience and financing process. We will be sure to pass along the praise to Ronald. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

Great Dealership

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

Great customer service, everyone was super friendly and didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Buying process was easy and they made sure you knew everything about your new car before you drove off the lot. Great dealership. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

October 9, 2014

Your recommendation to family and friends means a lot! We're glad your recent visit with Toyota of Hollywood was a great one. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Oustanding Sales/Finance Team

by from Hollywood, FL |

I want to thank Mr.Jaime and Mr. Herland who help us to find a good deal according to our current budget limitation. They were incredible nice, flexible and A+ outstanding professional level to find a offer that meets our expectations. We are happy with our new Car and happy we got there at Toyota of Hollywood Dealer.

September 30, 2014

Great to hear your new car buying experience went so well, Cristhiam! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood for your new Toyota. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

100% satisfied in all areas

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I was greeted and treated in a completely professional, friendly, courteous manner. Throughout the whole process I was never pressured in any way. My representative, Robbie Cone, was totally knowledgeable, professional and completely helpful. He answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I would recommend Robbie and Toyota of Hollywood 100+% to all my family, friends, and neighbors. I will certainly go there in the future when the time comes for a future new car. I would also be very pleased if Robbie would be the one to assist me in all my future needs

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and five stars, Peggy! We love hearing our customers are satisfied in all areas of the new car purchase from sales to finance. Enjoy your new Toyota!

great dealership!!!

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent dealer, service was very good and I bought my vehicle at an excellent price!

September 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing us as your Toyota dealer! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we're glad we could be a part of your journey. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

excellent service!!

by from Hollywood Fl. |

When I first decided to buy a car, I was so skeptical on where to go and what I wanted. I decided to go with a Toyota and couldn't have been more pleased with my decision. My sales person Ian Beck as well as Christina from the finance department went above and beyond to see that I drove away with a smile. Today I am pleased to say that I am driving a beautiful 2014 Camry LE and a big Thank You to the both of them for being patient and sincere to me. I would definitely recommend seeing Ian for your car buying experience!

September 11, 2014

Great to hear you drove away with a new Toyota Camry and a smile on your face, Marsha! We'll be sure to pass along the high praise to our team members. Thank you for the five stars and recommendation!

Happy Customer time and time again

by from Hollywood |

I have now purchased 8 cars from Toyota in 8 eights, that says quite a bit.

September 11, 2014

That's a lot of Toyotas, Maureen. You sure have great taste! We know how dependable our vehicles are, and it's great to hear you've experienced the same thing. Thanks for the five stars!

One of my best experiences in car buying

by from Miami |

Thanks to Ian Beck, Internet Sales, I was treated with the ultmost respect and given the best deal ever. Ian worked tirelessly in making sure I got exactly what I wanted and more. It was quite a busy day for all but Ian was attentive and pulled out all the stops. I walked away with a beautiful Toyota Camry 2014.5 w/more perks than imagined. Got the SE instead of the L version w/ tinted windows and the price was unbelievable. I am more than satisfied with Toyota of Hollywood and would recommend you seek out Ian Beck because he will work very hard in helping you with all of your car buying needs. 真真真真真 For you Ian. Thanks again.

September 11, 2014

Diane, thank you for the feedback! We're glad that we were the Toyota dealership able to get you into your new Camry 2014.5. We will be sure to pass along the praise to Ian. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

Excellent Service

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Mr. Richard Jean Louis is an excellent saleman. I was always afraid of purchasing a new car with the lack of knowledge that I had in the past. Richard was able to teach me the importance of having a new car and the savings, the security and the peace of mind that provide me. I learn a lot from Mr. Jean Louis and he motivate me to the point that I encourage my friends and families to follow my steps by buying a new car. I am pleased to the point, with a blink of an eye, I will refer people to Toyota of Hollywood to receive the same service as me. Thank you so much, Mr. Richard Jean Louis. Keep up with your good customer service. Sincerely, Nola Pierre and Sabrina Thomas

September 8, 2014

Great to hear that Richard Jean Louis was so helpful during your new car buying experience! Your recommendation of Toyota of Hollywood to friends and family means a lot. Thank you for the five star rating, Sabrina! Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family.