Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

What a wonderful and beautiful experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I always hated the process of buying a vehicle, however, thanks to Mr. Matthew Elkadiri the internet salesperson, the purchase was quick, and hassle free. I most appreciate Mr. Elkadiri for keeping his word, that is very hard to find in today's society. All of my friends and family love my new camry and of course all of the credit goes to Mr. Elkadiri. I told my friends and family that whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle to contact Mr. Matthew Elkadiri at Toyota of Hollywood. I would never buy another vehicle from another dealership, Mr. Elkadiri has me sold on Toyota of Hollywood.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Merlean for your kind feedback and sharing your experience with us. Matthew is definitely a very valuable member of the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are very honored to work with him. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank so very much for your business. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

GREAT PRODUCT AND DEALERSHIP

by from Hollywood, FL |

Bob Bobe is a treasure. After speaking with him on the phone I did not want to deal with anyone else. In fact, I called and he was out that day and I waited until he came back so that I could deal with him personally. I'm glad I did. The man "Moves metal" as he puts it. I got a GREAT deal and had a good time getting it. The car is great and surpasses the expectations one has, even considering the excellence of said reputation.

July 24, 2014

Glad you had such a great experience with Bob and Toyota of Hollywood, Barry! There's nothing more exciting than getting our customers into a new Toyota that they've had their eye on. We appreciate the positive feedback. Enjoy the new ride!

2014 Venza

by from Ft.Lauderdale, FL |

In Sept 2001 I bought my 2002 Solara & love it!!! Well May 2014 a Woman ran a red light & Totalled my Solara. So now I had the problem of finding & purchasing a new car. I wanted to go a bit bigger in size & test drove every make & model crossover SUV. I had always had my Solara Serviced ONLY @ Toyota of Hollwood All these Years. So I came in & saw Sandra Molina & she let me drive a Venza & I was Sold!!! It was perfect. I told her my budget, color, what I Wanted & Did Not Want in it & She found it for me & brought it for me to test drive. She did all the work for me & on June 2, 2014, I got me my Perfect Vehicle & Best Price & I Drove My New Baby Home!!! I should have known better & not wasted ALL the time trying other makes & models but I did & it makes me appreciate Toyota of Hollywood even more. They had & have a customer for life. Thanks Sandra Your the Best. Paula

July 10, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Paula, and we're sorry to hear about your Solara! We train our staff to really listen to what our customers are looking for, and it's great to hear that Sandra did just that for you. Enjoy your new Venza! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

awesome service

by from pembroke pines, fl |

Great experience, overall completely satisfied. I give it up for Phillipe, he helped us out in every way he could

June 28, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Kevin! We're glad you had awesome service at Toyota of Hollywood. We love getting our customers into the perfect new Toyota for them. We'll pass along the five star review to our sales team. Enjoy your new ride!

my experience with Toyota

by from Lauderdale Lakes, Fl |

Everyone made me feel welcome. There were no tension on my behalf. Everything was explain very understandable. They made buying very reasonable. Very good job overall. They make it very comfortable

June 7, 2014

Glad your new car experience was smooth and comfortable, Bettie! We pride ourselves on providing a hassle-free experience for our customers, and we are glad you got just that. Thanks for choosing Toyota of Hollywood, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Very professional and great service!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I had an excellent experience at Toyota of Hollywood. The sales manager, Steve Ostrov, really knows how to take care of his customers. He introduced me to one of his top sales representatives, Sandra Molina, and she took care of the rest. Even getting me the fastest financial "car man" in Broward. He filled out those forms in record minutes and I was out the door. I will absolutely recommend Steve and Sandra of Toyota of Hollywood to all by friends.

June 10, 2014

Thanks for leaving such great feedback, Lourdes! We aim to always provide great customer service, and it is great to hear you received just that with your new car shopping. We will pass along the praise to our team. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood!

The BEST!

by from Weston, Fl |

Faustino, our sales guy, was amazing! Super helpful and well informed. He did everything he possibly could to get us the best price and make sure we knew how the process worked. This is the 3rd car I buy from Toyota of Hollywood and I've never been let down.

June 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Cat! There's nothing better than a happy repeat customer. At Toyota of Hollywood we strive to provide a good car buying experience for each person that walks through our doors, and it's great to know you received just that. We'll be sure to pass along the praise to Faustino and our sales department. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

buying a new camry

by from hallandale fl |

mr. Ian BECK was a great sales person that is hard to find in todays society. The process was quick and hassle free . I recommend MR. BECK for all puchases of new cars

June 2, 2014

Thanks for the five star review! We're glad your new car buying experience was smooth and hassle free with Toyota of Hollywood. We will pass along the positive feedback to Ian. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Lauro Arroyo "Customer"

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl.34953 |

I purchased a 2013 Camry xle and I was very pleased with the price I paid, and the service I received from The sales people and manager. I got a decent price for my trade in and a great price for my Camry. I highly recommend Toyota of Hollywood to anyone looking for a new or used Toyota. Thank you Carlos Castro, my salesperson, and the manager that assisted me. Lauro Arroyo

May 14, 2014

Dear Lauro Arroyo, Thank you very much for sharing your purchase experience. We truly appreciate you taking the time to send kudos to Carlos. He is a very valuable member our of team. We thank you for your business and welcome you to the Toyota of Hollywood family. Best Regards, Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-966-2150

Bad overall.

by from miami, florida |

They must be paying to have all the bad reviews filter out. Had my car fix 2 times and still have the same problem. They don't care after the sales.

May 14, 2014

Dear Joe, We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our service department. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback as we are always working to improve and make any necessary changes to better serve our customers. Please call me to further review this situation your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you. Respectfully, Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4623

New car purchase

by from Hollywood, Florida |

Salesperson was very knowledgable and it was a painless process. She excelled in explaining the vehicle's features upon delivery.

February 25, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience online. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Congratulations for your purchase and we welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. I will be sure to pass along the kudos. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232