Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

great service

by from Hollywood fl |

Thank you john libreros. Excellent service with my new corolla 2015

May 21, 2015

Thank you Hernan for your business. Congratulations for your Corolla purchase. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jhon and wish you a wonderful vehicle ownership. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family.

great service and attention

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

John Libreros demonstrated an excellent customer service and support at all-time. He always was very patient and attend to our car needs in a very professional manner. Definitely my husband and I recommend John Libreros as one of the best sellers of Toyota of Hollywood.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Luis and Janet very much for your business. Congratulations for your purchase. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jhon :)

new Toyota owner

by from Miami fl |

I want to thanks Jhon Librero the internt sales rep. for his excellent atenttion, patient and help in all the time that i was there looking for my new car he have all the answer for every question that i had,thank you Jhon for your excellent attention your experience and kind feedback in my first experience buying a Toyota its was awesome !! I hope see you there againg whit your friendly attention!! And thanks to Kenedy too!!

May 21, 2015

Thank you Madelin for your business. Congratulations for your purchase. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jhon here :)

Thanks

by from Hollywood, FL |

John Librero gave me excellent attention, he maked sure I understood and explain everything to my satisfaction, being such a long process a buying experience he was patient enough a gentleman at all times.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Maria for your business. Congratulations for your purchase. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jhon here :)

Great place to be at

by from Hollywood, fl |

Robby come was a great help to me. Thanks for my new car liven it. Have you driven a toy lately

May 13, 2015

Thank you Robby for being part of the Internet Department!

Great Experience with the Internet Department!!

by from Homestead, Fl |

It is worth your while to make an appointment with the internet department. you don't have anyone chasing you around the parking lot and you can be assured that you will have someone to help you. Jhon Libreros was awesome. He is one of the internet sales managers and he handled my purchase when I came in that day. He made sure to take care of us and was very thoughtful. He was very honest with me from the start which I really appreciated. This is hard to find when you are dealing with car sales. Call and ask for him. He did a great job! i also communicated a lot with Angela Serrano from the internet team and she is very knowledgeable and informative. She answered any questions that I had right away.This is why I keep going back to Toyota of Hollywood from Homestead. Shawn Jones was also a great helping in making sure I understood what was happening and felt comfortable with my purchase. And of course the sales manager Said was awesome. He made it happen - he's amazing. Lastly was Steve the finance manager. he made the finance process easy, made sure we understood our options and made us laugh too! I love Toyota of Hollywood and won't ever buy a car anywhere else! This is my fourth car buying from them.

May 13, 2015

Thank you Rachel for your kind words. We all thank you very much for your business and taking the time to share your experience with us. Congratulations for your purchase and we wish you a wonderful vehicle ownership. Sincerely, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Toyota Hollywood rocks

by from Hallandale beach Florida |

This is my second time leasing from Toyota. Adain Acevedo is my man!!! He is so awesome ! Very very helpful and knowledgable ! I will only use him! John libreros was excellent . He made sure I knew how to use the car and all its features before I left. He spent so much time helping me with all the new features. Rafeal Pichardo in fiancÚ made the whole situation relaxing. He was so professional and explained everything in a way that even a person like myself could understand! The manager Momi Nahon .... One word.... Awesome !!!! He was a pleasure to do business with. I am a single mom with an 8 year old daughter and have no family in Florida besides a 90 year old mom in assisted living . The team at Toyota spent hours and hours and hours (!!!!!) helping me. I highly recommend the guys!! Thanx again

May 11, 2015

Thank you Linda and Samantha for your kind words about Adin, Jhon, Momi and Rafael. We are so happy that everyone you came in contact with made your experience so pleasant! We appreciate the recomendation!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hollywood, FL |

John Liberos was a very friendly man. He helped us to buy our first Toyota. Thanks John for everything. I would recommended to go there and see him. He really take care of you.

May 11, 2015

Thank you Javier for your kind feedback. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family and we are proud to have Jhon as part of our team.

Excellent customer service!!!!

by from Hollywood,FL |

May 11, 2015

Thank you Javier for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience with Jhon. He is an asset to the team. Congratulations for your purchase!

Great Sevice = Guest Satisfaction!

by from Miami Fl |

Recently had the best car buying experience at Hollywood Toyota. Jhon Libreros was our salesman and really helped me find the car I was looking for. I thought it was going to be a long a painful process yet it was not at all. Purchased a great car and experienced great service! Jhon was great, very helpful and made the car buying experience seem easy.

May 11, 2015

Thank you Ken for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family.