Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

Buying a car

by from Miami, Florida |

I love going to Hollywood Toyota, especially being a women going alone. I have always found them to be honest and not take advantage of me. When I realize I am not happy in the car, they work with me to find what I love. I highly recommend Hollywood of Hollywood! Get the Prius :)

September 28, 2013

Thank you Vene for taking the time to share your experience with out Service Department. We sincerely appreciate your business. We hope you are enjoying your Prius Ownership and appreciate your feedback. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Excellent salesmanship

by from Lauderhill, Fl |

I bought a 2013 Toyota Corolla and I am enjoying it very much. Thanks a lot to Mr. Norman Campbell and Mr. Mike Essa for their tremendous help and patience. See you in the future for my service. Thx again.

September 13, 2013

Thank you Marie for your business and taking the time to share your experience here with us. Norman and Mike are wonderful members of the Toyota of Hollywood and we appreciate the acknowlegment. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

The Care!!!

by from Hallandale, FL |

I was recently in a horrible car accident which lead to my 2005 Toyota Corolla being totaled. I had a short amount of time to find a new car with payments that fit into my budget which caused more stressed and overwhelmed on top of everything else from the accident. However, those feelings changed as soon as I went to Hollywood Toyota the care and concerned Clifton Budham. Clifton, treated my as his own daughter by hearing what happened, giving me knowledge and wisdom about the car he has in mind, as well as listen to what I can afford. He took every bit of time to worked VERY hard and with a great amount of care to find the car that will work. He went above his duties to even talk to the general manager about what happened and how can his team get me into a new car without causing me any debts or stress. By the end of the night, i drove away with a new 2013 Toyota Corolla with an amazing packet and feeling a load of stress off my back. Clifton, is one of many blessed angels that goes above and beyond. He cares more about a person then just a sale. Clifton even called the next day to follow-up on me as well as my new care. Thank you Hollywood Toyota but most of all THANK YOU Clifton.

September 13, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind feedback! Congratulations on your New Camry purchase. We wish you a wonderful ownership and can assure you that you're driving one of the safest vehicles on the road. Clifton Budham has been part of the Toyota of Hollywood Family for many years now and many more to come. We are truly lucky to have him and thank you for taking the time to recognize him. We value your business. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

excelente service

by from HOLLYWOOD-FLORIDA |

excellent service and tencion of each of the people who attended

September 13, 2013

Thank you Guido for your business and your wonderful feedback. We are always striving to provide truly exceptional service and care about each and everyone of our customers. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Great place to buy a car

by from Florida |

This was the best experience ever. Buying a car is very difficult for me because of my age but Tony was so helpful that he guided me through all the steps in a very kind way and with a lot of patience .

September 13, 2013

Congratulations Elisabeth for your new vehicle purchase and thank you so very much for your business. We are grateful to have employees like Tony Lopez to always go the extra mile to ensure we provide truly exceptional service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Excellent Service!

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I'm still in shock of my new and beautiful car! I went for an oil change for my 2009 Corolla and I went home with 2013 Corolla!! The people that I was in contact with were amazing, professionals, caring and honest. My sales rep Manny Pulido is the best! Thank you Manny for all your help and the way that you showed me that you really care! Mr. Herland Gutierrez, I like my car already! Blessings to all.

September 13, 2013

Congratulations Virginia for your New Corolla!! We thank you for your continued loyalty. We are very proud to have Manny and Herland as part of our Toyota of Hollywood Family. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Great Great Great!!!!

by from miami,florida |

The experience was honestly it was incredible. Everyone was absolutely Amazing. The treatment of everyone that I came in contact with were very professional , nice, and most important honest. Thank you

September 13, 2013

Thank you very much Ida for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director 954-893-4232

Excelent Service

by from Hollywood Florida |

I received an excellent treatment and very courtesy attention and very fast and effective process.

August 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback and congratulations for your Camry purchase. We wish you a wonderful Camry ownership. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

you did it again

by from Hollywood, Florida |

where can a returning customer turn in a lease, test drive a new car, sign the documents, get the info on new car, ready to drive off the dealership in under 2 hours. Well I did at Toyota of Hollywood. Thanks Sandra :-)

August 28, 2013

Congratulations for your purchase and thank you very much for being a loyal customer to Sandra Molina at Toyota of Hollywood. We thank you for your kind feedback and your business. We will always seek to provide truly exceptional service! Enjoy your new vehicle. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Great experience to buy a car

by from Hollywood FL |

I was very pleased with the VIP program. My sales rep, Tony, was excellent. He made the process of buying a great experience. Normally I hate the process of buying a car but thist time the process was efficient and fast. Thank you, Tony,

August 15, 2013

Thank you very much Florence for taking the time to share your experience with Tony here at Toyota of Hollywood. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are proud to have Tony on our team. Congratulations for your purchase and have a wonderful day. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family! Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director 954-893-4232 Toyota of Hollywood