Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

The BEST!

by from Weston, Fl |

Faustino, our sales guy, was amazing! Super helpful and well informed. He did everything he possibly could to get us the best price and make sure we knew how the process worked. This is the 3rd car I buy from Toyota of Hollywood and I've never been let down.

June 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Cat! There's nothing better than a happy repeat customer. At Toyota of Hollywood we strive to provide a good car buying experience for each person that walks through our doors, and it's great to know you received just that. We'll be sure to pass along the praise to Faustino and our sales department. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

buying a new camry

by from hallandale fl |

mr. Ian BECK was a great sales person that is hard to find in todays society. The process was quick and hassle free . I recommend MR. BECK for all puchases of new cars

June 2, 2014

Thanks for the five star review! We're glad your new car buying experience was smooth and hassle free with Toyota of Hollywood. We will pass along the positive feedback to Ian. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Lauro Arroyo "Customer"

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl.34953 |

I purchased a 2013 Camry xle and I was very pleased with the price I paid, and the service I received from The sales people and manager. I got a decent price for my trade in and a great price for my Camry. I highly recommend Toyota of Hollywood to anyone looking for a new or used Toyota. Thank you Carlos Castro, my salesperson, and the manager that assisted me. Lauro Arroyo

May 14, 2014

Dear Lauro Arroyo, Thank you very much for sharing your purchase experience. We truly appreciate you taking the time to send kudos to Carlos. He is a very valuable member our of team. We thank you for your business and welcome you to the Toyota of Hollywood family. Best Regards, Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-966-2150

Bad overall.

by from miami, florida |

They must be paying to have all the bad reviews filter out. Had my car fix 2 times and still have the same problem. They don't care after the sales.

May 14, 2014

Dear Joe, We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our service department. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback as we are always working to improve and make any necessary changes to better serve our customers. Please call me to further review this situation your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you. Respectfully, Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4623

New car purchase

by from Hollywood, Florida |

Salesperson was very knowledgable and it was a painless process. She excelled in explaining the vehicle's features upon delivery.

February 25, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience online. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Congratulations for your purchase and we welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. I will be sure to pass along the kudos. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Toyota of Hollywood repair service is terrible

by from Miami, Fl |

I went in because my transmission went out on my car. The manager told me to come back doing the week when Toyota can get approved that they can do my car that still under warranty. They must be the worst service I ever seen. The right thing to do was give me a rent a car & fix the problem. I didnt waste my time by going to upper management. Wont buy another car from this company ever again.

February 25, 2014

Dear Deb, We regret to hear about your experience here at our Dealership and we would certainly like to further this information with you so we can determine how we may improve this unpleasant experience. We strive to exceed your every expectation and any less than exceptional is unacceptable. Please call me directly. Sincere Regards, Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-966-2150

THE BEST OF THE BEST

by from CORAL SPRINGS |

I BOUGHT A CAMRY XLE , PETE FROM THE INTERNET WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST , GREAT GUY , HELPD ME OUT AND GOT ME WHAT I WANTED NO STRESS , IF YOU GO TO TOYOTA OF HOLLYWOOD , ASK FOR PETE THE INTERNET MANAGER

February 25, 2014

Thank you very much Tony for your kind feedback! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Peter Borkowicz in the Internet Department. We are very pleased to have him form part of our Internet Team. Congratulations for your Camry purchase and thank you very much for your business. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

Mediocre service

by from Hollywood |

I went get service one day before thanksgiving day and the guy at the service kiosk is not helping me at all. No one even bother to ask if I need help or what I was doing there, once you purchase the car from them they won't be service as good as they siad it would be

February 25, 2014

Dear John, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here with our service department. We sincerely regret it was less than satisfactory, this is not the norm and we certainly would love the the opportunity to make it up to you. Please give us a call to further discuss and see if we can schedule a complimentary oil change. Thank you. Steve Ostrov General Manager Toyota of Hollywood 954-966-2150

Amazing

by from Hollywood, FL |

I am speechless at the ease that buying my new Camry took... Amazing experience! SUPER friendly and the best was Pete... Thanks a Million for my new Camry!!!!!

February 25, 2014

Hello Kelly, Congratulations for your Camry purchase. We sincerely thank you for your business and appreciate your time and feedback. I will pass along the kudos to Pete Borkowicz. We are pleased to have him as part of our Internet Sales Team. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232

New car, big smile

by from Hollywood, Fl |

If you really have to get in a new and reasonably priced car in a few hours, I couldn't recommend anyone else. The staff at Hollywood Toyota make you feel right at home. and they show you everything you're getting before you sign anything. Feel free to shop around i guarantee you will come back to Hollywood Toyota because there is no other dealership like that.

February 25, 2014

Thank you very much Raheem for taking the time to share your experience online. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Congratulations for your purchase and we welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood Family. Sincere Regards, Angela Serrano Internet Director Toyota of Hollywood 954-893-4232