Toyota of Hollywood

1841 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 888-760-0245
Used 888-307-2616
Service 877-305-5034

Toyota & Scion of Hollywood, Florida - New & Used Toyota Dealership Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach

Best dealership I've been to ever

by from Coral Springs,Florida |

I am a owner of a brand new 2015 Toyota Camry. I am still in shock. I have had credit issues for the past 2 years and I was able to get a brand new vehicle. I will remain with this dealership for life. Thanks to Robbie Cone especially. Xoxoxo

March 23, 2015

We're so happy you chose Toyota of Hollywood for your new 2015 Toyota Camry purchase! It was our pleasure finding you the perfect car. Enjoy!

my rav4

by from Pompano Beach |

Thanks to Mr. Richard for the excellent service he provided to me while purchasing my rav4 i was in high interest loan he got me out keep the same payment driving my dream car thank you Toyota of Hollywood i've already talk to everyone i know about you guys keep up the positive energy i look forward to buy all the cars i'll ever need from you.

March 2, 2015

We love hearing we have a customer for life! It was our pleasure to get you into a new RAV4. We'll be sure that our team hears the praise!

Fast service affordable deal

by from Hollywood Fl |

Michael Johnson was my salesman very polite and knowledgeable .I got the car that I wanted at an affordable price.Would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a great deal n fast service!!!!!

March 2, 2015

Regine, thank you for the great feedback! We're very happy that you had a five star experience with Toyota of Hollywood in Florida. Enjoy your new set of wheels!

Wounded credit report

by from Miami, Fl. |

I went in with over 830 in credit score, and left with no less than 6 credit inquiries. The buying experience was ok, but I think they were upset at me because I would not give in to the price and terms they wanted. I left with a deal, but they got me with the credit inquiries. There was no need for so many inquiries when i had a high score. I am now recovering with my 790, all related to purchasing the Prius C - which I love very much, no thanks to the credit manager.

February 26, 2015

RayI, thank you for the feedback. We're happy you were ultimately able to find a Prius C with us. Thanks for making the trip in from Miami!

Honda accord 2010 V6

by from Fort Lauderdale, Miami |

The Dealer have a big list of cars in offers, the internet auto sales is a good toll for search option at the moment buy a used car, I went facility Hollywood Toyota in Fort Lauderdale, Nice place and good service But I request some test in the car before buy the car, but they not allow this service, I think the can give best

February 18, 2015

Maximo, thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood Florida for your recent car purchase! We're glad to hear you took advantage of our online tools before visiting the lot for a test drive. Enjoy your Honda Accord!

Best Experience Ever!!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

The best experience ever! The #1 Sales Man MANOEL MACEDO JR. made my dad's dream of a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla come true! Stop by there and make sure that you tell him that you are Mr.G's friend! He will have a special of $1000 off for you :) Thanks a lot Toyota Hollywood and Manoel for making my dad so happy! :)

February 10, 2015

A 2015 Toyota Corolla, your dad has good taste! We're so happy we were able to accommodate you and make your dad's dream come true, Flavia. Welcome to the Toyota of Hollywood family!

Great car buying experience

by from Miami, FL |

We had a great car buying experience thanks to Jose Morales and the staff at Toyota of Hollywood. Jose worked very hard to get us the deal and the specs we wanted on our new Prius. Once we agreed on a price and the details, everything was completely professional and above board. No last minute changes or surprises. I would recommend Jose and this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle. Thanks for the great service and experience.

January 14, 2015

Thanks for the five stars! We're happy you selected Toyota of Hollywood Florida for your new Prius. Your recommendation is the best compliment to us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Happy Camper

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

Great Experience plenty of trucks to choose from, friendly staff and salesman also made several contacts after purchase to make sure I was happy with my truck and to check if there were any problems !!! Gave me good trade in value and dealt on price!!! :)

January 6, 2015

Steve, we're happy to see you had a five star experience with Toyota of Hollywood! We aim to provide vehicle options in a pressure free environment to our customers, and it's great to hear you got just that. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood as your Toyota dealer in Florida.

My experience at Toyota of Hollywood

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I just want to thank Ian Beck for never giving up on me during my searching and buying experience. I purchased a 2015 Toyota Camry and for the first time ever, I spent more time enjoying my test-drives than I did trying to ink a deal that satisfied both the dealer and me. In addition, they gave me a reasonable amount for my trade as well. And it was all thanks to Ian Beck. That man is an incredibly hard-working salesman and I would recommend all of my close friends and family to buy from Toyota of Hollywood because of my wonderful experience. They are willing to negotiate a very reasonable deal for your next car purchase and they are tireless in their efforts. It's no surprise that they are the number 1 dealer in the entire southeast. Way to go, Ian!!! Thanks again.

January 6, 2015

Bob, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy you enjoyed not only the easy buying process but also your trade in experience. Enjoy your 2015 Toyota Camry! Thanks again for choosing Toyota of Hollywood Florida.

First time buyer experience

by from Hollywood, Fl |

The assistance, the help, and service and even the wait time were more than excellent.

December 30, 2014

We're happy to see you had a five star experience with Toyota of Hollywood, Daniela! Thank you for choosing us as your Toyota dealer in the Miami area. We love being a part of a customer's first car purchase!