Kings Mazda

Service 877-750-2125

A Better Way To Go!

"SUPER EXPERIENCE BUYING A USED MAZDA

by from Florence, Ky |

I phoned this dealer after seeing a Mazda on cars.com and the salesman was so great - he said he would get it ready and he would hold it until we drove there in about an hour. And he did it! Great car - great price- great trade-in. All around wonderful experience. We sent an email of praise and he sent us a lovely card thanking us. What more can you want? Mazda's are GREAT cars and I am loving my zoom-zoom.

Do Not Buy Here

by from Lucasville, Ohio |

Bought a 2007 Nissan Titan. Sales person told me vehicle went thru thorough inspection and there were no mechanical issues. Last words from salesman "I will send you keyless remotes, you have my word". Got home and vehicle was leaking oil. Later discovered that trans will not down shift. Never received remotes. Purchased a remote myself only to discover that vehicle is not equipped with keyless entry. Contacted sales manager with these issues. Told they would not take truck back, but would trade. 6 weeks later, still no resolution. Contacted sales manager to attempt trade on NEW vehicle, tells me to drive truck to other dealership owned by same company for trade in value. Tells me that I can't recover fees and taxes paid for the LEMON that they sold me and I will basically get trade in value for this vehicle. Would have lost about $4000. Sales manager is smug and condescending and had no intention of making this right. I was lied to and vehicle was completely misrepresented. Cost me thousands and much trouble. Went to Coughlin Chevrolet and was treated like royalty. Bought new Silverado from them. Save yourself a lot of time, trouble and money and go somewhere else.

KM - 11/1/2013

by from Liberty Twp, OH |

Inquired about vehicle on 10/31/2013. No response from KM. I visited KM on 11/1 to see vehicle. Very positive experience with sales group and back office. Entire transaction lasted about hour.

Impressed

by from Cincinnati, OH |

These guys are great! My husband and I have been shopping for a car for my daughter for over a year. We knew what we wanted but couldn't find any we felt good about (ie. safe and reliable) for the budget we had. The sales person and the manager seemed to really listen what we wanted and found the perfect car at a price that was in our budget! We had also gone through some tuff financial times over the past 4 years, but the finance department still found us great rate. They saved us enough that we were able to afford to put a full warranty on the car! Everyone one at Kings Mazda made is easy and fun for us. My daughter love's her car and I feel good knowing she has a dependable vehicle. If you are looking for a place that will truly TRY to help you buy a car, go check out Kings Mazda!

No response received

by from Batavia,OH |

Received no response at all from inquiry. Pretty pathetic customer service from a dealer trying to sell cars none-the-less!!

cant buy a car

by from pennsylvania |

have been trying to talk to this dealer for 3 weeks now.....wont email me back, and every time i "chat" with them they arent sure why no one has gotten back to me.....

Never called

by from Springboro, OH |

Talked to them through chat on website, and they told me they would call momentarily with the information and we could talk specifics. They never call or returned any of the emails.

Not interested in building customer loyalty

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Went to the dealer to test drive a used car. We couldn't agree to a deal, so I went to look at other options at other dealerships. I ultimately concluded later that day that I would be willing to take the Kings Mazda deal and called to see if it was still available. Salesperson said she would call me back after talking to the manager. She called back and said that yes, the deal was still available. I told her I would return in 45-60 minutes to put everything together. When I returned, she met me at the door to say that someone else had bought the car, but that I could wait to see if their credit check would be approved. I declined. I asked why nobody had even tried to call me, and of course, she had no real answer. I understand that there was no obligation to hold the car for me and that until we had a signed deal, there was no deal. But if this dealership actually cared about its customers rather than only about its own finances, I would have gotten a call and would have provided a credit card for a down paymnet or at a minimum, it would have saved me a trip back to the dealer. They can now be certain that I will never make that drive again.

Poor customer service

by from Covington, KY |

I contacted the dealer by online chat concerning a specific used vehicle. I was told that the agent would make sure the vehicle was still for sale and contact me. I gave my email address and cell number and went to my 2nd shift job. When I returned home after work I had yet to receive a phone call nor was there any email contact. I guess when you get to be a large dealer a used vehicle customer is not as valued as a new vehicle customer.

Smooth Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I found my 2004 Nissan Murano from this dealer and drove 88 miles from Columbus to purchase it. It was everything I expected. Everyone was nice and helpful. Only draw back was no picture of interior of vehicle online and SUV did have some minor issues inside. Get pictures first.