CarSense Chester Springs

CarSense Chester Springs

21 Pottstown Pike, Chester Springs, PA 19425

Used 888-252-6943

Do not do business with CarSense

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My name is Gabriella, and on December 30, 2009, my parents and I purchases a Kia Rio. The reason why I chose a Kia was because of the manufacturer's 10 year warranty. Before purchasing the car, we specifically asked the salesman John Thomas, who is no longer with the company, if the 10 year 100,000 mile manufacturer's warranty would carry over once we purchased the vehicle. He assured us that this was the case. Yesterday, my check engine light came on, and today my mechanic told me that one of the ignition coils is misfiring. He told me to contact Kia since this should be covered under the warranty. To my surprise, when I contacted Kia they informed me that the warranty was only 5 years because I was not the first owner. After speaking to several people at CarSense, a manager named Gregory told my mother that although he believes we were lied to by one of the company's salesman, there is nothing he can do. This is absolutely unacceptable. My family owns a business, and we know first hand that there is always something you can do to make a costumer happy. We have bought three cars from CarSense, spent more than $80,000, recommended this company to anyone who would listen, and I had intended on trading in my Kia in a couple of months and purchasing a fourth car from CarSense. Although Gregory assured me that I would receive "top dollar" for my trade in, I honestly do not believe anything that anyone at CarSense tells me. I am so angry that I was deceived, and no one at CarSense cares enough to try to rectify the situation. I assure you that I will never do business with CarSense again, I will tell everyone I know to never do business with CarSense, and I will write negative reviews of this company on every website that I possibly can.

Unfortunate, bad experience

by from Downingtown, pa |

So, I went to Car Sense because the variety of vehicles and the "no hassle" approach. I immediately told our salesman I wanted an AWD/4WD car. Over the course of a few days and two trips to the facility we settled on a car. It was priced much lower than another vehicle (same year and model) and had fewer miles. I asked repeatedly why it was so much lower. He had no explanation so I grew a bit suspicious that it was NOT AWD/4WD. The website said it was and the salesman said it was. I asked for a list of specs. since it was not complete when I was shopping. I was told they "don't do that" since I already put a deposit down. I then asked for a CarFax report and he told me they do that when I pick up the car. I even sent an email asking him to confirm that it was AWD/4WD and he sent me a response laughing but dodging the question. I don't know what I was thinking. We were desperate to buy and I (for some unknown reason) trusted him. The day of the purchase he did not run the report even when I asked, delayed the purchase and I was rushed out the door. While driving home I realized he never ran the report. When I got home I paid the $40 out of pocket and got the CarFax report. What was it??? FWD. I returned the car within an hour and got my money back. The salesman was sad but assured me I was not taken advantage of. Looking back, I think I was duped. I think I was manipulated and quite frankly I found it terribly unethical. I wasted a lot of time working with a dealer who was only interested in moving a car off the lot- not with what I wanted. I don't think I will ever go back. I won't ever recommend this dealer to anyone seeing as they lied to me and manipulated me from the beginning. Also- why do they never have 2 keys when purchasing? I have heard that from SO many that they have to go back for the second key. What is the deal? Had I kept my car, I would have to go back too. If you decide to go with this dealer, it helps to be male (I am certain if my husband demanded a report they would have run it), and do your own research.

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

by from Reading, PA |

WOW!!! Met with our salesman Steve Greer at the Chester Springs location, he was outstanding! Told him what I wanted, he found it in Hatfield and had it brought over to Chester Springs Location. The entire process was painless, never felt pressured. The 2011 Nissan Murano was exactly what I wanted, they had it ready for me in a few days, I was able to pick it up the next week. Love CarSense, would definitely buy a car from them again, and I have been telling everyone where I purchased my car and highly recommend they check it out! I have always wanted a Nissan Murano, now I have the car of my dreams, Thanks Steve!!! Mary Einsel

Service Dept. is the BEST!!!

by from Reading, PA |

Immediately after purchasing my 2011 Nissan Murano at the Chester Springs location, while driving home, I had a flat tire. I immediately called service when I got home, told them what happened. They took my car the next morning and they replaced all 4 tires and performed an alignment!!! WOW!!! I was extremely pleased. My husband mentioned how great Steve and Eric were in the Service Dept. Took great care!!! Thanks Guys!! Mary Einsel

Great Experience!!

by from West Chester.Pa |

Great Experience!! Jeff Reifsnyder helped make my purchase of a low mileage 2012 Infiniti G37x painless! CarSense had the car I needed and Jeff was there to answer all questions, including financing. I would highly recommend the team at CarSense for anyone looking to purchase a quality preowned vehicle.

Wonderful Buying Experience!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have wanted to get rid of my 2007 Dodge Caliber for a while but recently got serious about it. After about two weeks of searching I came across a review about CarSense. It was so engaging and positive, I set my sights on them for my car buying experience. Every word of that glowing review was true; down to the Bible in the glove compartment. No hassle, No gimmicks... In and out in 2.5 hours. Test drive on my own without a minion giving me the hard sell?!?! Who does that!!! CARSENSE DOES!!! My husband had even brought along his iPad for entertainment. He didn't even have time to finish his whole movie! I will FOREVER be a CarSense buyer. Thanks, Mike Hallman, for an awesome experience!

Great Service, nice and clean facility

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I began my search on Cars.com and the first search came up with the vehicle at Car Sense, I began to email the dealer to let them know my interest in the vehicle. The salesperson responded to all of my email request in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with purchase process the dealer did not have me at the dealership for hours and I appreciate this. The salesperson and the manager was very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this car dealer to a friend, I was really please when i looked in my glove compartment and found a bible, this says a lot of how the person runs a great dealership, this really made me feel great about making a purchase at Carsense.

CARSENCE

by from POTTSTOWN ,PA |

I WANT TO THANK JIM FARREL FOR HELPING ME TO GET MY 20007 JEEP LIBERTY HE WAS REALLY A GREAT SALES PERSON REALLY WORKED WITH US AN NOW WE HAVE THE LIBERTY THANK YOU JIM DONNA SMITH

After the rest I found the best

by from Philly area |

I went to several other dealers to look at cars that turned out to be sold or had hidden costs even though I had called to confirm the details. Carsense in Uwchland was a good distance away from me but they had a good deal on a car that I was interested in. And after a day of disappointment with other dealers I made the drive even though my hopes were not high. I arrived and began walking the lot. I found the car I had gone to see and looked it over. No sold sign. The price on the window was the same as the advertised price. The car was very clean, detailed with no visible damage or "lot wear". (cars at other dealers were dirty, had water spots, muddy tires etc) So far, so good. I then went inside and asked for the salesman I had talked to earlier. He greeted me pleasantly and thanked me for remembering him. He walked me out to the car, gave me time to look it over then gave me the keys for a test drive. When I returned he asked if I thought I was interested. He didn't try to manipulate the conversation or use sales tactics to pressure me into moving forward. But, I was interested so we began the usual paper work and my old car was taken for appraisal. My car was appraised at almost exactly blue book value. The salesman explained every detail and went out of his way to contact my insurance company and the bank that my old car was financed through to get details that I did not have with me. He took the information to the financing department and returned a short time later. He handed me a page with a break down of what my monthly payments would be at various term lengths and with various options for extended warranties. I have never had a dealer show me the exact details on paper before even trying to negotiate price. It was surprising and satisfying. We discussed a few details and I selected my terms and options and he took the information back to the financing department. While we were waiting, he took the new car to their detail shop for a final detail. When he returned I was introduced to a financing rep who helped me through the paper work. Again, every detail was explained. Once I signed all the papers, I was escorted out to the car where my tags were installed and I was ready to go. The entire experience was very quick and very easy. But most of all, there was no pressure and no deceptive tactics. At no time did I feel like I was being sold something that I didn want or getting a bad deal. Everything was right there in front of me and it was a good deal. I showed up there expecting disappointment but I am very happy that I decided to go. I got a great car, in excellent condition for a great price with no hassle or aggravation. Well worth the drive. Thanks to everyone at Carsense!