CarSense Chester Springs

CarSense Chester Springs

21 Pottstown Pike, Chester Springs, PA 19425

Used 888-252-6943

Thanks for our wonderful Town & Country!

by from Morgantown, PA |

Our Sales Rep was Anthony Maiorana. We visited CarSense in Chester Springs to make a comparison between the Honda Odyssey and the Chrysler Town and Country as we had in mind to trade in our car in preparation for a cross-country trip in June. We did not plan on purchasing a car that evening, however, Anthony found a Chrysler Town and Country we couldn't resist. It made us nervous to act so quickly, however, we have not regretted it for one second. Our T&C has been perfect for our needs. We did not get an owners manual with the car but Anthony took care of that problem and we received one a few days after our purchase. It has only been three months since we purchased the car but we have travelled 8,030 miles across the United States and back. What a comfortable, not to mention beautiful, ride. Anthony just reminded us about the 3-month oil change. I really appreciated his follow-up on making sure we stayed within the manufacturer's guidelines. We definitely have and will continue to recommend CarSense to our friends and relatives. Thanks for your great customer service.

Purchase of Toyota from CarSense

by from Exton, Pa |

I am writing this review on behalf of both CarSense and Anthony Maiorana to thank them for the excellent service I received in purchasing my car. Anthony was not only interested in what I was looking for but also the exact car that met my specifications. He was thorough, patient and knowledgeable of what was available. I returned the same day after looking at other options and told him I would be back the next morning to purchase the car. I knew that as a woman I was treated kindly and the deal was a fair deal for me. I have no hesitation in recommending that you ask for Anthony when you are ready to purchase a car. CarSense is a great place to go because the pressure was at the perfect level so I did not feel frustrated and it was an easy decision for me. Thanks.

Purchase of auto from Anthony Maiorana

by from Exton, Pa |

Purchased a car from Anthony Maiorana about a month ago and highly recommend both Anthony and Carsense for being interested in listening to my specs for a car. I came back the same day and purchased the car I bought. Anthony was not only professional but was thorough in his concern that all information was provided to me and made sure to answer all questions I had. I would highly recommend Anthony to anyone who is interested in exploring all possibilities available at Carsense.

Best car purchase ever!

by from Wilmington, DE |

What a treat! Formerly, car dealers and dentists were tied on my short list of least favorite places to visit. CarSense changed all that. From my first shopping phone call last year to my most recent service call last week I can truly say this is not your usual car dealership. I never had such a refreshing experience. They treat one like family. They searched all over for the particular model I wanted and the color my wife wanted and had it delivered the next day. The paperwork transaction was without any up charge antics. I simply told my salesman, Aaron, what I did want and what I did not want to purchase. No pressure!! A couple of loose ends were handled with utmost professionalism. They even synced in our Bluetooth phones, nice touch! Their selection is excellent, their desire to satisfy is to ongoing. Two thumbs up!

Great experience. Great business model

by from Lower Merion, Pa |

Jon Seilor was my sales rep and he was great! The buying experience was painless. The car was without an owner's manual and he went the extra mile to procure them. Also he kept me informed via either email or phone as to the progress of getting them. They will certainly be tops on my list the next time I or a family member need a car.

Do not do business with CarSense

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My name is Gabriella, and on December 30, 2009, my parents and I purchases a Kia Rio. The reason why I chose a Kia was because of the manufacturer's 10 year warranty. Before purchasing the car, we specifically asked the salesman John Thomas, who is no longer with the company, if the 10 year 100,000 mile manufacturer's warranty would carry over once we purchased the vehicle. He assured us that this was the case. Yesterday, my check engine light came on, and today my mechanic told me that one of the ignition coils is misfiring. He told me to contact Kia since this should be covered under the warranty. To my surprise, when I contacted Kia they informed me that the warranty was only 5 years because I was not the first owner. After speaking to several people at CarSense, a manager named Gregory told my mother that although he believes we were lied to by one of the company's salesman, there is nothing he can do. This is absolutely unacceptable. My family owns a business, and we know first hand that there is always something you can do to make a costumer happy. We have bought three cars from CarSense, spent more than $80,000, recommended this company to anyone who would listen, and I had intended on trading in my Kia in a couple of months and purchasing a fourth car from CarSense. Although Gregory assured me that I would receive "top dollar" for my trade in, I honestly do not believe anything that anyone at CarSense tells me. I am so angry that I was deceived, and no one at CarSense cares enough to try to rectify the situation. I assure you that I will never do business with CarSense again, I will tell everyone I know to never do business with CarSense, and I will write negative reviews of this company on every website that I possibly can.

Unfortunate, bad experience

by from Downingtown, pa |

So, I went to Car Sense because the variety of vehicles and the "no hassle" approach. I immediately told our salesman I wanted an AWD/4WD car. Over the course of a few days and two trips to the facility we settled on a car. It was priced much lower than another vehicle (same year and model) and had fewer miles. I asked repeatedly why it was so much lower. He had no explanation so I grew a bit suspicious that it was NOT AWD/4WD. The website said it was and the salesman said it was. I asked for a list of specs. since it was not complete when I was shopping. I was told they "don't do that" since I already put a deposit down. I then asked for a CarFax report and he told me they do that when I pick up the car. I even sent an email asking him to confirm that it was AWD/4WD and he sent me a response laughing but dodging the question. I don't know what I was thinking. We were desperate to buy and I (for some unknown reason) trusted him. The day of the purchase he did not run the report even when I asked, delayed the purchase and I was rushed out the door. While driving home I realized he never ran the report. When I got home I paid the $40 out of pocket and got the CarFax report. What was it??? FWD. I returned the car within an hour and got my money back. The salesman was sad but assured me I was not taken advantage of. Looking back, I think I was duped. I think I was manipulated and quite frankly I found it terribly unethical. I wasted a lot of time working with a dealer who was only interested in moving a car off the lot- not with what I wanted. I don't think I will ever go back. I won't ever recommend this dealer to anyone seeing as they lied to me and manipulated me from the beginning. Also- why do they never have 2 keys when purchasing? I have heard that from SO many that they have to go back for the second key. What is the deal? Had I kept my car, I would have to go back too. If you decide to go with this dealer, it helps to be male (I am certain if my husband demanded a report they would have run it), and do your own research.

Service Dept. is the BEST!!!

by from Reading, PA |

Immediately after purchasing my 2011 Nissan Murano at the Chester Springs location, while driving home, I had a flat tire. I immediately called service when I got home, told them what happened. They took my car the next morning and they replaced all 4 tires and performed an alignment!!! WOW!!! I was extremely pleased. My husband mentioned how great Steve and Eric were in the Service Dept. Took great care!!! Thanks Guys!! Mary Einsel

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

by from Reading, PA |

WOW!!! Met with our salesman Steve Greer at the Chester Springs location, he was outstanding! Told him what I wanted, he found it in Hatfield and had it brought over to Chester Springs Location. The entire process was painless, never felt pressured. The 2011 Nissan Murano was exactly what I wanted, they had it ready for me in a few days, I was able to pick it up the next week. Love CarSense, would definitely buy a car from them again, and I have been telling everyone where I purchased my car and highly recommend they check it out! I have always wanted a Nissan Murano, now I have the car of my dreams, Thanks Steve!!! Mary Einsel

Great Experience!!

by from West Chester.Pa |

Great Experience!! Jeff Reifsnyder helped make my purchase of a low mileage 2012 Infiniti G37x painless! CarSense had the car I needed and Jeff was there to answer all questions, including financing. I would highly recommend the team at CarSense for anyone looking to purchase a quality preowned vehicle.

Wonderful Buying Experience!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have wanted to get rid of my 2007 Dodge Caliber for a while but recently got serious about it. After about two weeks of searching I came across a review about CarSense. It was so engaging and positive, I set my sights on them for my car buying experience. Every word of that glowing review was true; down to the Bible in the glove compartment. No hassle, No gimmicks... In and out in 2.5 hours. Test drive on my own without a minion giving me the hard sell?!?! Who does that!!! CARSENSE DOES!!! My husband had even brought along his iPad for entertainment. He didn't even have time to finish his whole movie! I will FOREVER be a CarSense buyer. Thanks, Mike Hallman, for an awesome experience!