DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Marlow Heights

5060 Auth Way, Camp Springs, MD 20746

Used 800-669-7189

2011 Honda Accord!

by from Washington, DC |

My first car buying experience. Did not feel any pressure to purchase vehicle and the customer service representative was very helpful and informative. I saw this vehicle on cars.com, requested a test drive and to see the vehicle in person. The car was everything I had expected, what I did not expect was the customer service I received. Great people really does equal great results, so I must say I had a great experience...

2014 Trailhawk purchase

by from Waldorf, MD |

Just in time for the worst of winter - let it snow. I'm impressed with DARCARS of Marlow Heights. I got what I wanted at a fair price, treated with respect and feel good enought to write this review. Good job all around guys and thank you again. This is how car buying should be. Side note: Salesperson Terry Ferguson made this happen. His professionalism and can-do demeaner made this a wonderful purchasing experience. Satisfied.

By Far The Best Chrysler Price and Service

by from Gainesville, Virginia |

I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in the end I had experience dealing with at least 6 dealers in the area. Erika, Terry and Darcars were by far the best group to deal with when all was said and done. Honest with pricing - not "special internet" prices that turn out to be complete lies, no bait and switch tactics like the dealer in Woodbridge - and willing to negotiate, a seemingly lost art with most of the other dealers. Most importantly the team did not waste my time, they were responsive and they actually delivered the vehicle to me 50+ miles from their dealership. I do not generally take the time to fill out things like this, but after getting jerked around by a couple of the other Chrysler dealers around, I feel I owe it to Darcars and anyone looking for a Chrysler to praise their effort. And the Chrysler 300C I purchased has exceeded all expectations and has even changed some attitudes among my "car" friends. There is nothing that my car lacks and when one compares the ride and features to the imports - I scratch my head wondering what another $30-$50K could possible get me. Ride, style and features make the 300C a great value.

Incredible attention to detail and requests!

by from Fredericksburg VA |

First visit and purchase of a Jeep. I encountered nothing but the highest level of customer service beginning with an immediate call from the GM regarding an interest in a Jeep. From that point forward, phone calls, requests to enhance the vehicle, to the final pick up of my new Jeep far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Paul and to your team for the incredible experience! DC

Carolyn Johnson

by from Suitland, Md. |

I had an excellent car buying experience. Erica and the sales staff were professional and patient and presented options and choices for my purchase.There was absolutely no pressure to purchase a vehicle. I am sure that I will enjoy my new car for years to come and will certainly recommend my fiends and coworkers.

Cutter Dodge

by from HONOLULU, HAWAII |

ALOHA FRIENDS.. ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEALERSHIP & SALES STAFF ? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER. I FOUND ZZZZBST DEALERSHIP ON ISLAND WITH A SUPER STAFF OF TRAINED PROFESSIONALS INCLUDING PAUL BORSET (MY SALESMAN) & SHANE (MY FINANCE MANAGER) FOR MAKING MY DEAL OVER THE TOP !!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL THAT INCLUDES SUPER SERVICE THAN CHECK OUT CUTTER DODGE IN HONOLULU AND ASK FOR PAUL BORSET. HE IS AN AWESOME INDIVIDUAL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES MAN ! I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM AND ENDED UP SCORING THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY ! HECK NOT ONLY DID I GET A BEAUTIFUL TRUCK BUT THEY EVEN FED ME LUNCH :-) IF YOU'VE BEEN TURNED DOWN BY OTHER DEALERSHIPS OR COULDN'T FIND THE CAR OR TRUCK YOU REALLY WANTED THEN CHECK OUT CUTTER DODGE ON NIMITZ ! AND DON'T FORGET TO ASK FOR PAUL & SHANE! THANK YOU CUTTER DODGE & PAUL BORSET FOR MY AWESOME TRUCK - I LOVE IT !! SINCERELY A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER :-)

Long wait but worth it!

by from Brandywine, MD |

On January 11, 2013, I ordered a new jeep with an expected delivery date of 6-8 weeks. I never heard from manufacturer during the wait period. On March 7th I received a call from the dealer that my 2014 jeep should arrive in a few days. The only problem was that I ordered a 2013 not a 2014. After all of this time, I was now being informed that the jeep I ordered somehow was not available and/or the manufacturer was not making 2013's anymore. Of course they tried to sell me the 2014 but it didn't have my desired features. Eventually, I "settled" for another color. My sales person, Jordan Paul, and sales manager Terry fergurson did all they could to fix this situation. In the end, it turned out to be a pleasant experience with great staff at Darcars Jeep-Marlow Heights. I even took a friend back the next week and they also purchased a jeep. Jordan and Terry saved the day and the sale!!! P.s. Tim and Sidney were extremely helpful as well and helped to make this a great buying experience. I love my JEEP!!!

Great experience!!

by from District Heights, MD |

I received great customer service. The sales person Khaleel helped me with everything I needed, from when I inquired about the vehicle to after I purchased my vehicle. The people at the dealership were VERY. Friendly. I am very happy with them and I plan to refer people I know who want to purchase a vehicle.

Lies and Games

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I usually don write reviews but the buying process here was so horrible that other must know. I used cars.com to search for a brand new vehicle and I found the one that I wanted. I went to this dealership website and enter my information. I was shortly contacted via email from the Internet Sales Manager Terry and was told the vehicle was in stock. I was handed over to a Sales Rep Dewayne and I told him that I would be able to come down there the next day. After leaving work the following day me and my wife immediately drove down there and when we arrived we were approach by a sales rep. Who told us the vehicle was sold the following day. He went inside and check again and said the vehicle was gone. I wasn't to happy about it but I felt like it was my fault because I didn't call ahead. The main problem was that the sales rep didn't identify his self as Dewayne until after 20 minutes of talking to him. It was like he was playing games and didn want to indentify his self as DeWayne the guy I had talk to a day before. I had actually came to purchase the vehicle that day but after being told that the vehicle wasn available I started to look for V8 because that was the last WK2 V6 in area that I liked. The next day Terry the Internet Manager (Terry) had emailed and I told him what happened and he said the vehicle was indeed and stock. He even took a picture of the vehicle and sent it to my email. So we proceed to drive another 45mins to the dealer to check out the vehicle. We walk inside and ask to speak to terry because he said we would deal with him or another manager but we were rerouted to DeWayne and I almost expected an apology from terry but he acted like he was to busy to talk while he was talking to another employee. Dewayne took us to the vehicle and my wife was disgusted at the outside of the vehicle (the inside was clean), I can understand the vehicle not being perfect but it shouldn't look like the vehicle was neglected. The vehicle also had 300 miles on it, which I inquired about because I was told the vehicle was setting in the back in storage but I was given a shady answer. I eventually let it go and took the vehicle on a test drive with Dewayne. The test drive route was horrible, we didn't get to test the vehicle on the highway just some empty new streets, in which you really couldn't see how the vehicle would operate under normal circumstances. We just left after the experience and search other dealers We ended up drive about an hour away to DARCARS of ROCKVILLE, which had superb customer services. They had a 2011 WK2 V8 and I called ahead and spoke with Santiago and he was awesome. They were very busy when we got their but he took my ID gave us the Keys to the SUV, explained every thing to us and told us to go TEST DRIVE the vehicle alone. It was very nice to see how the vehicle would handle and not be directed to a route which we would never test the vehicle in normal circumstances. In Conclusion If you want to buy from DARCARS and Marlow Heights has a vehicle you want just tell the Rockville people to transfer the vehicle to them. I didn buy my vehicle from ROCKVILLE because some one brought it as soon as I left but before I made the drive all the way their, the service rep called me to let me know and Apologize. I ended up driving to Farrish Cars in Fairfax County VA and brought a new car from them. I felt like they thought I was wasting their time not sure if it was of my age or race