Rob Lambdin's University Dodge RAM Mitsubishi

Service 888-430-9202

Home of the No Bull Deal where the customer always wins

Excellent service

by from Hollywood, Florida |

Although i decided right now is not a good time for a car purchase, however when I do decide that the timing is right I will be doing business with Rob Lambdin's on University Dr. They followed up in a courteous friendly way and that to me is a sign of a business that has interest in their customer's. Nestor Guzman

Buying a Car

by from Pembroke Pines |

This was the best I have done with this dealership. In the past I have left without a car and said it would be a long time before I would return. This time was different and ended up with me buying a car .

4th Car purchased at University Mitsubishi

by from Sunrise, Florida |

December 28th I purchased my 5th Mitsubishi. Four of those I purchased at this dealership (Rob Lambdin's University Mitsubishi). The entire staff from Sales to Service are professional and make the car purchase process painless. My experience has been very positive each time I've had the need or desire to buy a vehicle. My salesman Harcourt (Lorenzo) was very helpful, answered any questions and was upfront and honest with the options available to me. Murray my financing specialist was able to get me an awesome deal on financing. I must admit better than expected! When I have gone to the service department for my car service they always take very good care of me. Dave and Danny are patient and answer any questions or concerns I have. All in all this dealership, their sales and service staff have done right by me which is why I have gone and will continue to go back for my car needs. Thank you Lorenzo!!

Won't Be Back Again - Ever.

by from Miami, Florida |

This was the second time I went to University Dodge to look at a car. The salesman was very nice but after getting my car appraised and seeing how much the car I was interested would cost me I left. These guys are asking top dollar for their cars and will give you far less for your vehicle than if you were to sell it to CarMax. Each time I've been to this dealership I noticed they hardly have any customers but lots of cars for sale. I even wondered with such high prices are these guys even trying to sell cars? Talk about trying to keep customers away! Guess their monthly quotas don't mean much to them either. This dealership will never see me again.

Straightshooters

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I leased a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and from the very beginning the staff (I worked with Gregg and Lorenzo on the sales side and Mr. Martin Lippy on the finance side) was very straightforward and accommodating. If you are looking for a dealership that doesn't play games with great customer service this is the place.

Great experience once again. Thank you!

by from Davie, Florida |

Just leased my second vehicle at Rob Lambdin's. Got the 2013 7-passenger Outlander from Harcourt Boyce (salesman). He was very pleasant to work with. We never felt pressured and he addressed all of my questions, concerns and doubts with courtesy and respect (something that you don't get very often from car salesmen). To give an example, while doing some comparitive shopping I had a guy at Hollywood Toyota try to argue with me that a six cylinder Highlander was more economical than the four cylinder because he didn't have it in stock. After doing some research, it turns out that the most fuel efficient non hybrid 7-passenger SUV is the Outlander and it runs great too! (http://www.fuelefficientsuvguide.com/the-top-5-most-fuel-efficient-7-passenger-suvs-go-the-extra-mile/) They have a excellent team over at Rob Lambdin's. I highly recommend this dealership.

My experience at Rob Lambin's University Dodge

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I would like to take the time to thank Ronald Young for one of the best experiences I have had in purchasing a vehicle. He was very knowledgeable, personable, and professional. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a vehicle to contact Mr. Young for your next purchase. P.S. TOPNOTCH DEALERSHIP!!! Ed/PSL

Bob Goodman

by from Davie, FL |

My wife and I came today and brought the 2013 Dodge Durango. Went into the used dealership down the road and had a bad experience. We left because no one wanted to assist us. We drove to Rob Lambdin's and Bob greeted us before we got out car and took care of us. We left with the car we wanted and at the right price. I really appreciate Bob for everything he did for my family. I will recommend this dealership and Bob to anyone who's looking to buy a used or new vehicle. Oh yea this was our first time buying a brand new car, what a great feeling. Thankss Bob!!

Dinosaur - old tactics, same old story

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Really, I thought this type of hard sell went out of style decades ago. Not really interested in customer as more than a mark, someone to rope into a sale. Went through "bargaining process" on an advertised used car, kept on saying I had doubts.... got lots of "what if we..." and "just sign this and we can...." !!!!! Salesman was horribly rude when he finally agreed on a price I suggested an hour before and I said I still wanted time to think about the purchase. Was actually MAD I wouldn't buy right then and there. I almost lost it and laughed in his face when he said "If you walk out the door, this deal's off the table." Will never suggest this place to ANYONE. Dinosaurs!!!

Great Experience

by from Tamarac, Fl. |

After being lied to by another Dodge dealer, my wife and I contacted University Dodge. Our sales person was Philip Ballas and he was outstanding. Philip and the whole team at University Dodge made my purchase of a 2013 Dodge Charger RT extremely easy. This is one of the only dealerships that I have ever been to that did not pressure you or bend the truth to get me to purchase a vehicle. The selection was so great, it actually took me longer to make up my mind than to purchase the car.