Titus-Will Toyota

3606 So. Sprague Ave., Tacoma, WA 98409

New 877-501-2852
Used 866-602-3274
Service 888-365-1126

"A Tradition of Excellence Since 1938"

I was treated with Respect

by from Olympia , Wa |

I can not say enough about Richard Sanborn and the other staff at this dealership. I was treated with respect and given a great deal on a car. I had visited four other dealerships in the area while car shopping and Titus Will was the best!

future buyer

by from Tacoma,wa |

The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Not pushy. I will definitely refer my friends. Its nice to browse the cars and not be circled like your in water filled with piranha.

Shady Price Scheme

by from Portland, OR |

Let's see, where to begin. After negotiating a price for a used car, I waited for an hour to start paperwork. Once started, a $150 charge appeared tacked on. When asked, the woman responded "Its a state requirement". It absolutely is not. Once I left with the car, the dealer was supposed to send the title to the Oregon DMV. They did without paper work or payment resulting is a lost title. The best part was hearing them say "Oh people come up from Oregon all the time" yet they didn't know how to handle a simple title change. Avoid at all costs.

Amazing

by from Kent wa |

We traded in a car and bought a car here amazing friendly and clean place!!! Wasn't rushed or pushed to buy something we didn't want.

great experience

by from Port Angeles |

I found my Honda online so we went to the Toyota dealership not knowing Titus-Will was so big. My was a salesman so he wanted to pick our salesman. An older lady aske d us if she could help us so my husband asked if she was a sales person. Marty was great! Low pressure and great with our 14 month old. She walked us over to another lot, which I'm assuming is the Ford lot, but I'm not positive. We drove the car & bought it. My husband was looking for a truck so they looked around while i got financed. Great experience!

Awful service in the service department

by from Lakewood wa |

I have bought a new fr-s back in June, at 5000 miles the horn honks when you shift gears, I have taken it back to the dealership 4 times and they keep telling me they can't do anything about it. The service manager is rude and has no resect for anyone. He says its not his problem and they aren't going to fix it. My car is under warrenty so they should fix my car. All they do there is give you a run around and then treat you like a piece of dirt. Honestly don't waste your time trying to get your car fixed here. Don't buy from this lot, and if you do don't expect to get any sort of customer service out of them. The sales people are nice, it's the service department that needs to get their act together I have given then more then enough time to take care of the problem with my car. They have had a Month and have done nothing to fix my car. I have reported the horrible service to Toyota's headquarters are they are now going to deal with it.

Great Car-Buying Experience

by from Puyallup, WA |

Worked with Richard Sanborn to purchase a 2012 Tacoma. He was fantastic to work with, didn't use any lame pressure tactics, and worked out a solid deal for me. Would definitely consider doing business with this dealership again!

James R.

by from Yelm, Wa |

Most rewarding new car shopping experience ever. Found the truck that met my needs and not theirs. Did not push me to buy a vehicle on their lot. I actually left the Dealership feeling good about the truck I bought and not feeling like I got ran over by a frieght train. If all dealerships ran on the same principle as Titus-Will how much easier it would be to buy a vehicle. Shopped at over 7 other dealerships and almost gave up on finding a new truck to meet my needs. Thank you to all the fine folks at Titus-Will for putting the Customer first!

Titus-Will Toyota responded to this review

October 24, 2011

Thank you James and congrats on your new truck! We're glad we could help and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Great people!

by from Gig Harbor, Wa |

By far the easiest place to deal with salesman. Knowledgeable and friendly. Not pushy. I will definitely refer my friends while I show off my new truck :)