Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171 New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073 Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775 Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Great people to deal with....

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Absolutely a joy to work with. Salesman was wonderful and very helpful getting the right car at the right price. I never felt pressured or rushed. Large selection of like new cars to pick from. Would defiantly trade with them again.

Worst car buying experience ever

by from Plantation |

I love BMW's - driving my 4th one - I can honestly say I won't be back to Vista to buy another one, be prepared, do your homework before going there, don't allow the salesmen to bully you around

Pain Free Buying Experience

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

My best car buying experience, ever! From the beautiful showroom floor, exceptional vehicles, and pressure-free/friendly/great sales staff, Vista Motors of Coconut Creek gets 2 thumbs up! A special thanks to my salesman Ovid Sachi for making the experience a great one.

Great Inventory, Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Great inventory to choose from. Customer Service was excellent; especially Kyle Perrittine in the sales department. Finalizing the sale was very smooth transition and Shaun was great to deal with. Nothing but good things to say.

Purchased Mini Cooper at VISTA BMW Coconut Creek

by from Parkland, Fl |

Highly recommend Vista Mini and Amanda Corveleyn. Amanda Corveleyn is very professional, dedicates the time to fully explain and understand ones needs and concerns. She is the reason why we went back again to Vista to purchase another Mini. As well recommend Financial staff at same dealership such as Mr Marcos Blanco.

Great Experience, Great Deal, and Great People

by from Miami |

I have been buying BMW's for a very long time, but this was my first buying experience at Vista BMW. They lived up to the hype in every way. Ed McCabe was FANTASTIC, as were Raj (internet sales), and Eddie Park (finance). I will definitely be back.

Great experience

by from Cooper City |

Excellent experience with no pressure and smooth negotiating and closing transaction. Go visit and ask for Brad Kaplan - he'll take care of you. I came out with an awesome white pepper Mini cooper 4dr S - I'm super enjoying it!

Seventh BMW purchase

by from Coconut Creek, Fl |

It's always a pleasure to deal with Vista BMW. Richard Roe is the consummate professional whose attention to the little things makes him one of the best. I have purchased several BMW's from Vista over the years and they're service and commitment to their customers keeps me coming back.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Delray Beach |

I had a great and smooth experience with Vista BMW Coconut Creek when purchasing a used car. Reni was very helpful in finding the exact car and features that we wanted for a reasonable price! He was very patient, informative, and really helped us get all the information we needed to decide on the car. They were not pushy at all, and made the process fun! When we got out of financial office, the car was detailed and ready to go! In summary: well organized operation, great salesman & staff, straight forward transaction, no hidden fees, no tricks.

The best car buying experience I can remember

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I have purchased 10 cars from dealerships in my driving life. Vista was the dealer I made my 11th purchase from. This eleventh experience was the most positive of them all. My salesman, Giorgio Ortiz, was professional and interested, he listened to what I said and worked with me to find a car and a price both of us would be happy with. If he applied pressure it was polite, subtle and "non-aggressive" but moving in the direction of a sale. I can't fault him, his manager or the finance folks for any part of the process. The fact that it took some time was because I had pretty specific ideas on what I wanted and would spend. The "motorcar" (it is a MINI you know) is as expected and the minor issues that were to be resolved after the sale have been perfectly handled. I look forward to continued business with Vista BMW/Mini and would not hesitate to send family and friends to see Giorgio and the whole Vista staff. They are busy for a reason - would you go to a lawyer who had few clients or one everyone wants? There is a reason!