Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Knowledgable MINI staff GREAT SERVICE

by from Palm Beach County, Fl |

Great staff that is really into MINIS. Amanda did a great job. She knows the product. Best car dealership I have ever been to.

Vista MINI - the absolute best!

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

Purchasing EB (that?s the name of my 2015 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4 door) from Vista MINI was my absolute best buying car experience ever - from every perspective! Motoring Advisors Brad Kaplan (we bought 2 previous Mini Coopers form Brad ? he?s the best) and Amanda Corveleyn (who helped us whenever Brad was unavailable) were honest, personable/friendly, knowledgeable, very helpful and the list of positives go on ? they made me feel extremely comfortable/like I was part of their ?MINI family?. Sales Manager Ryan Fisher and Brad worked together to offer me more than a very fair price on both my trade-in and my new car purchase. Financial Advisor Sandra Schneider was amazing ? very patient and helpful. The male BMW/MINI GENIUS (sorry I forgot his name) was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Casey Finn is an awesome Service Advisor and that was just another reason why I purchased my car from Vista MINI.

Excellent Service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

I recently purchased a 528I from Vista BMW. My salesman was Allen Delgado. I simply told him what I was looking for and how much I could spend. He found the exact car that best suited my needs I was very pleased with the entire process. Quick, easy, no pressure.

Auto Purchases

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

Excellent dealership. Leased 6 cars over past nine years. That should say enough. Salesman was great!

BMW Owner

by from Weston, FL |

Long time BMW owner. Traded car in for a CPO X5. Process went well, no complaints. During drive home, found 2 issues. Called service and appointment set easily with loaner. Would recommend and will do business with them again. Larry (Laurence Raillford) was easy to deal with and his follow up has been good.

Great Service

by from Lake Worth FL |

I purchased two pre owned BMW from Vista in 20 day's with the help of a great salesman Laurence Ralliford both my wife and I on both occasions were not really sure about buying a BMW but Laurence made it happen and by that I mean he kept our numbers right where we wanted them to be thank you Larry.

A good experience

by from Gainesville, Florida |

Buying a new car from Vista Motors is a good experience. Brad Kaplan was helpful, direct, and informative.

Exceptional?in every way!

by from Pennsylvania |

I'm not one to write a lot of reviews however, in this case, I really wanted to comment. I had been looking hard for the right car. When I saw the car I wanted and realized that it was in Florida (and I'm in Pennsylvania), I admittedly paused as a lot could go wrong in a deal when you're that far from home. Richard Roe at Vista BMW couldn't have been more professional, accommodating and understanding of my circumstances and concerns. He even volunteered to have me picked up at the airport, etc, etc. When I arrived at the dealership, I was totally wowed!! First class people, first class service and first class facilities!! Even after the sale, Richard followed up on a few items I requested and stayed with the deal long after the paperwork was signed?.and I was 1000 miles away. Oh, did I mention that it was a used car I was buying?? Seriously, I told my wife Im flying back to see Richard Roe at Vista the next time we need our next sweet ride. 10++ guys!! Honestly submitted - Jim Foreman

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Vista Mini is definitely the most wonderful car dealership I have ever bought from. Georgio and the Vista Team made me feel like part of the "Mini Family" and gave me a great deal on the car of my dreams. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the management team made sure that I was happy in every way. Thank you for the incredible experience!

vista bmw is top notch

by from wellington fl |

excellent service alan and phil keep up the great service