Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Very deciving and unprofessional

by from Plantation, FL |

They sold an X5 to my wife that had 450 miles on it. Well, no problem. Went to pick up the X5. The sales person had the car in a dark spot with the front of the car away from the light/showroom. Brought the car home and we saw an ACIDENT between them cleaning the car and our pick up. I called the sales person and of course he didn't know anything about the front end damage. They let us drive a car that was in an accident home. They immediately offered to repair it the next day! The SUV has had 13 trips to the service department and just about everything is replaced or repaired. These people have no conscious. This was supposed to be my wife's last car to retire with. Now we can't even trade the X5 because it has such an unbelievable poor history. Even the managers at the Pembroke BMW were shocked with the number of the repairs. The manager at Vista just walked away when I approached him with this disaster of an automobile. If people stop buying cars from these charlatans, then they would clean up the way they conduct business. I reported them to every agency that would listen and I am going to get the authorities to look into the car and get the lemon law applied. Don't get any type of BMW from them because they all probably have histories that the sales person will hide from you. Absolutely horrible human being that are running this dealership.

HORRIBLE

by from Delray Beach, FL |

HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE. We bought a mini there and 3 months later found out they had sold it to us with a USED, INCORRECTLY PATCHED tire. My wife and daughter were driving around in this for 3 months. Then when we took it back they accused us of lying, but replaced the tire.

Sales gives BOGUS numbers

by from New York |

This dealeship is so bad that it is not deserving of a star. MOST people do not know what to ask for when doing a lease or finance offer. When you do know what to ask for this dealership makes the experience as PAINFUL as possible. They gave a BOGUS money factor for the lease and a BOGUS rate for the finance. When confronted, salesperson, Roberto Vasquez stated he "made it up." He says it depends on credit, This would be absolutely true IF this was an actual contract. This was just a deal "offer" so in fact an actual number MUST BE USED to get the monthly information. When pressed again, Roberto Vaquez says it was a "secret." A secret??? Never heard of such a thing. In addition, he states, "No one cares about the numbers, they only care what they pay monthly." He complains too much detail information was being asked. What??? Too detailed information being asked to buy a new car??? He further REFUSED to give the printout of the deal. By the way, a lease AND finance was requested. ONLY the lease was printed out, but refused to be given. Roberto Vasquez MADE UP the finance numbers from the air! DON'T shop at this dealership. We want to put them out of business! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for these kind of businesses. Why does BMW use them anyway? They just take up space and take your money. If they are giving BOGUS numbers to the customers, what are they giving to BMW??? Hmmmm. What do their books REALLY LOOK LIKE???

no follow up by salesman

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I was interested in a used BMW. I contacted Vista and a "manager" told me he would contact me in a few days. That was 10 days ago. Guess they are not interested in selling me a car./

Excellent!

by from Boca Raton |

Great service, I wanna thank Kevin over preowned cars, Steve C at service and specially Jim also at service. Very recently I had purchased a 2011 BMW from another non-BMW dealer that had some problems the very first night a purchased it, needless to say I wasn't feeling like I was a keeper, the next day I took it to Vista and they basically solved all the problems, they even helped me to address the dealer who sold it to me and persuaded them to take the car back. At the end of the day the other dealer reversed the transaction and BMW is now fixing the car under warranty to return it to them. BMW Vista made sure I was happy even dough I didn't purchase the car from them and defended the brands prestige until the end.

Great experience with Raj from BMW VISTA COCONUT

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Raj from Coconut Creek Vista was incredible. My husband had called around to a few different dealerships in hopes of finding an X1 in the color and price we were looking for. Three dealerships were around the same lease price per month, but Raj said "come on in and we can beat it." I had been to that dealership six years prior when I went to lease an X3 and found the sales advisors rude and off-putting and I couldn't leave fast enough. BUT, my husband felt Raj was honest, intelligent, and would get the deal done quickly. We have found that car shopping can be a very lengthy process and prefer to move through it as quick and painless as possible. My husband and I hurried out to coconut creek and arrived a little after 6:30PM hoping Raj had not left for the day as my husband was on the phone with him that morning at 9:01AM. To our luck, he was there! Instantly, we knew he was efficient and would do he best to help us. We negotiated the price and he had someone bring the car from their storage lot. While waiting, Raj insisted I test drive a similar X1, which was a really great idea. I had already test drove it, but it had been a while. The car felt small, but I was just relieved to get out of my VW Tiguan. When the actual X1 that I was purchasing arrived, Raj went around and showed me everything the car offered. Since I was looking for the cheapest X1 it did not have any of the bells and whistles you would expect from a 2014 BMW--specifically, no power seats. Unfortunately, it was not the car for me. Raj was positive and hopeful that we would find a car in my price range. Raj was searching for any available X1 with power seats that maybe had some miles on it (also known as a demo) to reduce the price. We then spoke directly with the manager and he assured me that they would find an X1 with power seats AND he would give it to me at the same lease price we agreed on for the first X1?miles or no miles on it!! I couldn't believe it as adding power seats could have increased my monthly lease by $30. They asked for a deposit and we felt confident they would find a car and call us the next day. It was now 9:45PM and unbeknownst to us; the dealership had closed forty-five minutes ago! We never felt rushed and in fact the music was still playing. Raj never felt defeated and was extremely dedicated. Later that night my husband and I discussed adding larger down payment and a small monthly payment increase to possibly lease an X3. A huge leap in price, but we felt it was worth a shot to ask Raj. The next morning we called Raj on his cell at 8:45 (he was already in the office, he must sleep there!) and he said they ALREADY found an X1, but it required a trade on their part. We pitched our X3 idea and he said he would look into it. An hour later he called back with news that he had found one. In addition to it being the LAST Saturday of the month in June, Raj always remained in communication. After reviewing some numbers with Raj, my husband went to the dealership to check out the car. They had it ready for him out front and took him for a test drive. It was definitely the car for us! I then joined them at the dealership and to my surprise the paperwork was already in process. After one hour, everything was complete. The dealership was very busy, but they have sufficient staff and very courteous. At one point TWO other sales advisor asked us if we needed anything as they were walking by--a very different experience from six years ago. I don?t usually write reviews, but I felt honored to write how great our experience was with Raj and the manager John, from BMW Vista in Coconut Creek. Also ED who handles the paperwork before going to meet with finance was fabulous! He is the point guy for everything and once you meet him you?ll see why. They work as a team there and really value the customer?s experience. If you?re searching for a new BMW, don?t hesitate to contact Raj.

Honesty Is Their Policy

by from Miami, FL |

VistaBMW is the most HONEST dealership in town. They do not try to take advantage or upsell. I walked in there and got the best treatment. Me being a woman, I was skeptical and hesitant because I arrived by myself. It didn't matter to them. What you see is what you get. Everyone is treated fairly. The quality of cars is excellent and abundant. I recommend this place over any BMW dealership in Florida. Ask for Leo!

Ok Sales People-Worst Buying experience (Manager)

by from Deerfield Bch,FL |

We were looking to buy a used BMW. The sales personnel treat us well but at the time of negotiation the Manager just want it to "educate" us about BMW and not make business. In other words we were not good enough to buy at Vista. If you are a customer that just want to pay what they want go there, otherwise don't waste your time at Vista Coconut Creek.

Be very careful of Vista Motors

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Beware - if you are shopping for a new BMW - watch out for Vista Motors - especially if you are looking at a deal on a car that was used as a courtesy loaner. It may be titled as a new car, but you are taking chances. We bought a car that had obviously had prior damage undisclosed - a cracked rim and another one bent severely. Not only was this unethical, but dangerous. watch out for Vista Motors in Coconut Creek.

there are much better options than this place

by from Coral Springs, FL |

When asked why I needed a Type 2 service (most expensive) I was told that they'll do a Type 1 as it's really the exact same thing; why offer it then? New car sales refused to give me more than a 5 minute test drive. Just horrible service.