Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Great Service and customer treatment

by from Delray Beach, Florida |

Were treated with respect and fairly in our vehicle purchase by everyone at the dealer. Had an excellent deal on our new car.

Great buying experience

by from Sunrise, FL |

I received a message about the buy back program. I contacted the representative and I was introduced to a very friendly salesman who showed me the models of the car I would want to trade for. The team did an amazing job getting me a great deal for my trade in. And they kept their promise of making the deal as friendly as Ive never seen; my payments were kept at my wished budget with no down payment. I am so happy with the new model. Thank you very much for such a great experience.

Wonderful leasing experience...

by from Parkland, FL |

This was our first experience leasing a car and Vista made the whole process comfortable. We had already started shopping for a new car to purchase which always felt like a hostile experience. Not so at Vista. We began with a BMW sales manager; Leno who steered us in the direction of a leased Mini Cooper. At that point he had to hand us off to a Mini salesperson but still checked back with us several times to see if everything was going okay. Giorgio; the Mini salesperson, took a lot of time going over the features of the car before we even drove it. After we decided to go ahead and lease the car and did all the initial paperwork, we needed some help with the insurance company. Another salesperson; Amanda was more than willing to help us when Giorgio was not immediately available. Yes, the financial paperwork took a while to process, but overall it was not an unpleasant experience. We are very happy with our fully loaded John Cooper Works Countryman.

buying with no issues

by from Lake Worth |

Eugene was the perfect sales person. He was very professional and personable. His friendly attitude helped make me feel as if I had know him for years. His assistance helped me make the right decision and there wasn't all the back and fourth like at other dealers. Highly recommend Vista and Eugene as a sales agent.

hstay away

by from Miami fl |

The worst experience ever Bought brand new BMW 650 at 227 miles /Vibration at 2700 miles /Fault msg at 3700/ engine had to be replaced. Vista BMW response ? this is between you and BMW north America. At all cost stay away from this dealership, Gustavo Basmeson was my sales man he referred me to Adriane Carelli after I demanded to speak to a manager. Nothing but attitude from her, promised to follow up. No update after a week, when I called to follow up, more attitude and a promise to call me back went completely unfilled

Best car buying experience in the industry!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Hands down best car buying experience. Our household has purchased three vehicles from Vista BMW and we are lifelong customers. The entire process was smooth and very enjoyable. Our salesperson Kyle Perettine has sold us all 3 vehicles and we wouldn't work with anyone else. I can easily say he is the best and most hard working salesperson I have ever had the chance to work with during the car buying process. Thank you Kyle and Vista for giving our family the best car buying experience.

Great car selection & outstanding Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the moment I walked to the dealership and took delivery of my BMW, I was treated like royalty. Kudos to the sales rep and the Finance Manager. Way to go!

great place, great people

by from deerfield beach, fl |

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from them. The attention was excelente, I wasn't buying a bmw , I purchase a pathfinder from them and they treat me just like I was buying a new BMW, the place big and cinfortable andcsales people was very nice. I am very happy I purchased the car from them.

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Great service from Vista BMW. Sheri who was our sales rep was remarkable, in her attention to detail and answered all our questions with great clarity and patience. It was a long process, but well worth the time. We are pleased with our BMW and the Vista Experience.

Best buying experience

by from Parkland, Florida |

Walked in and came out from MINI Vista with my new Cooper covertible! Giorgio and Ryan were the best. Great customer service and got the best deal.