Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

hstay away

by from Miami fl |

The worst experience ever Bought brand new BMW 650 at 227 miles /Vibration at 2700 miles /Fault msg at 3700/ engine had to be replaced. Vista BMW response ? this is between you and BMW north America. At all cost stay away from this dealership, Gustavo Basmeson was my sales man he referred me to Adriane Carelli after I demanded to speak to a manager. Nothing but attitude from her, promised to follow up. No update after a week, when I called to follow up, more attitude and a promise to call me back went completely unfilled

Best car buying experience in the industry!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Hands down best car buying experience. Our household has purchased three vehicles from Vista BMW and we are lifelong customers. The entire process was smooth and very enjoyable. Our salesperson Kyle Perettine has sold us all 3 vehicles and we wouldn't work with anyone else. I can easily say he is the best and most hard working salesperson I have ever had the chance to work with during the car buying process. Thank you Kyle and Vista for giving our family the best car buying experience.

Great car selection & outstanding Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the moment I walked to the dealership and took delivery of my BMW, I was treated like royalty. Kudos to the sales rep and the Finance Manager. Way to go!

great place, great people

by from deerfield beach, fl |

It was a pleasure to purchase a car from them. The attention was excelente, I wasn't buying a bmw , I purchase a pathfinder from them and they treat me just like I was buying a new BMW, the place big and cinfortable andcsales people was very nice. I am very happy I purchased the car from them.

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Great service from Vista BMW. Sheri who was our sales rep was remarkable, in her attention to detail and answered all our questions with great clarity and patience. It was a long process, but well worth the time. We are pleased with our BMW and the Vista Experience.

Best buying experience

by from Parkland, Florida |

Walked in and came out from MINI Vista with my new Cooper covertible! Giorgio and Ryan were the best. Great customer service and got the best deal.

Terrific Dealership

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I have been using Vista's service department for years even though I did not purchase my car there. Service has always been excellent. I drove a 3 series, one of BMWs least expensive cars yet Peter, my service advisor always made me feel like I was his most important customer. Repairs were done on time and right the first time. So I decided to lease a new car there. Lino, my client advisor was more like a friend helping me get the right deal on the right car then a car salesman trying to close a deal. He got me into a 550 for a lot less than I expected it to cost. All of the paperwork was done before I arrived to pick up the car. The process was quick and easy. They made sure I understood every piece of paper I was signing. It's a pretty complex car. Lino spent as much time as I needed to learn all of the systems. Great Guys!

Great Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Flew in from NC to pick up a car, Richard Roe and his team did a great job of handling all the paperwork and getting me prepared to take ownership. Followed up with me after I picked up the car to answer any questions I had. Def would recommend him and Vista to anyone looking.

Everyone there is so nice!

by from West Palm Beach |

After speaking to the internet sales person Raj, my husband finally agreed to go take a look. I wanted a new Mini so bad, but was skeptical that there were any good deals to be found. We are so happy we went and we were treated excellent. Our sales man Russ was the best. We drove home with our brand new 2015 Mini Cooper and we are delighted! Everyone from sales to finance were absolutely stellar!

GOOD SERVICE FROM RICHARD ROE!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was looking for a low milage good shape Lexus ES 350, contacted many dealers and came across the one at Vista Motors in Coconut Creek, FL. My contact there was Richard Roe who turned out to be a great find! He was easy to work with and answered all my questions with no phony baloney. He did everything he said he would do and was VERY responsive and on time in all contacts and conversations. I have seen on line MANY bad reviews about Vista BMW but it seems that Mr. Roe is one of the few shining bright spots, OLE!