Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Great buying experience

by from Sunrise, FL |

I received a message about the buy back program. I contacted the representative and I was introduced to a very friendly salesman who showed me the models of the car I would want to trade for. The team did an amazing job getting me a great deal for my trade in. And they kept their promise of making the deal as friendly as Ive never seen; my payments were kept at my wished budget with no down payment. I am so happy with the new model. Thank you very much for such a great experience.

Terrific Dealership

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I have been using Vista's service department for years even though I did not purchase my car there. Service has always been excellent. I drove a 3 series, one of BMWs least expensive cars yet Peter, my service advisor always made me feel like I was his most important customer. Repairs were done on time and right the first time. So I decided to lease a new car there. Lino, my client advisor was more like a friend helping me get the right deal on the right car then a car salesman trying to close a deal. He got me into a 550 for a lot less than I expected it to cost. All of the paperwork was done before I arrived to pick up the car. The process was quick and easy. They made sure I understood every piece of paper I was signing. It's a pretty complex car. Lino spent as much time as I needed to learn all of the systems. Great Guys!

Excellent Service!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

My vehicle is a 2014 328 I. It is a terrific vehicle and I have taken it in for service on 4 occasions, due to minor adjustments for the computer and once for a loose parking lens. Each time, there were no charges, but all was under warranty. It is very nice dealing with my assigned Service Advisor, Sheri Holtz. She is the consummate professional and gets the work done in short order. She is a credit to the company. In addition, the waiting area is very nice, along with the food area. Thanks VISTA, you merit a 5 star rating!

Excellent!

by from Boca Raton |

Great service, I wanna thank Kevin over preowned cars, Steve C at service and specially Jim also at service. Very recently I had purchased a 2011 BMW from another non-BMW dealer that had some problems the very first night a purchased it, needless to say I wasn't feeling like I was a keeper, the next day I took it to Vista and they basically solved all the problems, they even helped me to address the dealer who sold it to me and persuaded them to take the car back. At the end of the day the other dealer reversed the transaction and BMW is now fixing the car under warranty to return it to them. BMW Vista made sure I was happy even dough I didn't purchase the car from them and defended the brands prestige until the end.

Ok Sales People-Worst Buying experience (Manager)

by from Deerfield Bch,FL |

We were looking to buy a used BMW. The sales personnel treat us well but at the time of negotiation the Manager just want it to "educate" us about BMW and not make business. In other words we were not good enough to buy at Vista. If you are a customer that just want to pay what they want go there, otherwise don't waste your time at Vista Coconut Creek.

there are much better options than this place

by from Coral Springs, FL |

When asked why I needed a Type 2 service (most expensive) I was told that they'll do a Type 1 as it's really the exact same thing; why offer it then? New car sales refused to give me more than a 5 minute test drive. Just horrible service.

Mini Service

by from Coral Springs,Fl |

While driving my 2006 Cooper S the other day it suddenly went into crawl mode,every light on my message center was lit up. As luck would have it I was 2 minutes from Vista B.M.W Mini(the longest 2 minutes of my life) Freeked out, I was promptly greeted by a Service writer named Casey Finn,who immediatly put me at ease,and assured me that he would take care of everything in a genuine manner.He calmed me down,and took his time explaining the process making sure that I understood and proceeded to get met a Loaner vehicle.Within 15 minutes,I was back on the road to work. C Casey followed up to let me know the progress made. There were "NO" surprises.I got my car back when promised nice and clean. I highly recommend Vista Moters and of course Casey Finn. A totally satisfied customer Michael