Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Touch of class!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

I bought an X5 m sport from a non BMW auto dealer. Had to return it. Went to Vista and was so happy. In no time I was in/out with a gorgeous perfect one~ Great customer service! Thank you for such an awesome new ride and the hassle free experience . I love it

They are the best

by from Lake worth FL |

From the moment I walk inside everyone makes you feel at home, never a pressure to purchase and always explains every detail from beginning to end. That's the only place I will ever go to get any car or suv that I or my family needs.

Great Service, Friendly staff and clean Facility

by from Lake Worth, Florida |

Very Friendly and Professional Sales Representatives. Kudos to Howard Pitt

Poor / Shady Communication

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I contacted them about a CPO BMW they had listed on Cars.com, asking specific questions about whether it was a non-smoker vehicle and which packages it had on it (because they didn't bother putting those details in the listing.) I couple of days later I received an email response from someone saying, "These things are best handled with a simple phone call, so please give us your phone number so we can call you." I replied with an explanation that I would rather get the build sheet and a simple answer to whether it had been smoked in sent to me via email so I could determine whether this is a vehicle that I want before talking with someone on the phone. A day later, I received an identical reply saying, "These things are best handled with a simple phone call..." They clearly don't care how I, the customer, prefer to communicate. By comparison, when I contacted a BMW dealer in Dallas about their listing they promptly replied to my inquiry, attaching the build sheet, the entire service history of the vehicle, additional photos and a detailed description of any minor scratches, saying it had never been smoked in. I was able to call and talk with the sales person when I was confident that the car they were selling was what I wanted, and I felt comfortable about doing business with their dealership. I have bought my last three luxury vehicles from out of state by doing the deal via email / phone, then flying in to do the paperwork / write the check and drive it home. Based on the email exchange with Vista BMW, I got the impression that they don't want to put anything in writing about the vehicle. I refuse to deal with a business from out of state that won't communicate in writing, so it looks like I'll be flying to Texas this time instead of Florida.

How to buy a Mini Cooper? Go to VISTA!

by from Miami, FL |

If you want to buy a Mini Cooper, go to VISTA and ask for Giorgio Ortiz. He is a great guy who will never ignore you and who really knows his cars. In my case, we actually handled most of the deal through texting and I just showed up to pay for it and drive it away. They are all really great people who do their level best to keep things going smoothly and quickly for their customers.

Great service

by from Tamarac florida |

Review for my BMW X6 2014 Thank you Andre, for making my transactions so smooth! The service here was Spectacular! Everyone's service was very professional! Thanks Again

Great experience at Vista BMW!

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

Howard Pitt is an excellent, professional salesman. Thank you Howard for such great treatment and making it all go so smooth.

Stellar leasing experience!

by from Coconut Creek |

Ryan and Amanda made this leasing experience awesome! It was my first time leasing a car but I never felt pressured and they made sure I understood everything! I love my new MINI Cooper! Thanks so much!

Excellent Service!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

My vehicle is a 2014 328 I. It is a terrific vehicle and I have taken it in for service on 4 occasions, due to minor adjustments for the computer and once for a loose parking lens. Each time, there were no charges, but all was under warranty. It is very nice dealing with my assigned Service Advisor, Sheri Holtz. She is the consummate professional and gets the work done in short order. She is a credit to the company. In addition, the waiting area is very nice, along with the food area. Thanks VISTA, you merit a 5 star rating!

Very deciving and unprofessional

by from Plantation, FL |

They sold an X5 to my wife that had 450 miles on it. Well, no problem. Went to pick up the X5. The sales person had the car in a dark spot with the front of the car away from the light/showroom. Brought the car home and we saw an ACIDENT between them cleaning the car and our pick up. I called the sales person and of course he didn't know anything about the front end damage. They let us drive a car that was in an accident home. They immediately offered to repair it the next day! The SUV has had 13 trips to the service department and just about everything is replaced or repaired. These people have no conscious. This was supposed to be my wife's last car to retire with. Now we can't even trade the X5 because it has such an unbelievable poor history. Even the managers at the Pembroke BMW were shocked with the number of the repairs. The manager at Vista just walked away when I approached him with this disaster of an automobile. If people stop buying cars from these charlatans, then they would clean up the way they conduct business. I reported them to every agency that would listen and I am going to get the authorities to look into the car and get the lemon law applied. Don't get any type of BMW from them because they all probably have histories that the sales person will hide from you. Absolutely horrible human being that are running this dealership.