Vista BMW Mini Coconut Creek

4401 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 888-810-5171
Used 888-485-8073
Service 888-902-6775

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Terrific Dealership

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I have been using Vista's service department for years even though I did not purchase my car there. Service has always been excellent. I drove a 3 series, one of BMWs least expensive cars yet Peter, my service advisor always made me feel like I was his most important customer. Repairs were done on time and right the first time. So I decided to lease a new car there. Lino, my client advisor was more like a friend helping me get the right deal on the right car then a car salesman trying to close a deal. He got me into a 550 for a lot less than I expected it to cost. All of the paperwork was done before I arrived to pick up the car. The process was quick and easy. They made sure I understood every piece of paper I was signing. It's a pretty complex car. Lino spent as much time as I needed to learn all of the systems. Great Guys!

Great Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Flew in from NC to pick up a car, Richard Roe and his team did a great job of handling all the paperwork and getting me prepared to take ownership. Followed up with me after I picked up the car to answer any questions I had. Def would recommend him and Vista to anyone looking.

Everyone there is so nice!

by from West Palm Beach |

After speaking to the internet sales person Raj, my husband finally agreed to go take a look. I wanted a new Mini so bad, but was skeptical that there were any good deals to be found. We are so happy we went and we were treated excellent. Our sales man Russ was the best. We drove home with our brand new 2015 Mini Cooper and we are delighted! Everyone from sales to finance were absolutely stellar!

GOOD SERVICE FROM RICHARD ROE!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was looking for a low milage good shape Lexus ES 350, contacted many dealers and came across the one at Vista Motors in Coconut Creek, FL. My contact there was Richard Roe who turned out to be a great find! He was easy to work with and answered all my questions with no phony baloney. He did everything he said he would do and was VERY responsive and on time in all contacts and conversations. I have seen on line MANY bad reviews about Vista BMW but it seems that Mr. Roe is one of the few shining bright spots, OLE!

Excellent job!

by from Key West, FL |

Thanks guys! You made me happy BMW owner! Great assistance, great help with financing stuff. Thank you!

A++++ Service!

by from Coral Springs |

Great customer service professionals. Ryan and Brad provided me with quality service, I'm extremely happy with their service, I went looking to purchase a pre owned vehicle and I drove out on my 2015 Mini!!! :) Ask for them! You won't be disappointed.

nothing to brag about, service mediocre

by from coconut creek Florida |

Recently purchased a 535I, from the get go, I was displeased with the whole car buying process. They gave me a poor value for my trade in. The mgr Armand was a total a hole. More than usual unnecessary haggle. Moreover the salesperson Efrain was dealin with multiple customers that day, and what was a normal couple hours transaction ended up being a whole day affair. I will never buy another car from Vista, overall poor to tasteless service

Strong Reccomend! CPO are like new!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Vista BMW Coconut Creek, FL - This is my second CPO purchase and Frank De Troy sales rep exceed my expectation even after the sale was completed. He answered / returned my calls promptly / Sandra in finance is very knowledgeable and NOT sales-ie / The CPO manager also named Frank made sure I was satisfied. I would recommend Vista Coconut Creek to my own mother. Thanks for everything, see you for my next BMW guys. -Bruce

Knowledgable MINI staff GREAT SERVICE

by from Palm Beach County, Fl |

Great staff that is really into MINIS. Amanda did a great job. She knows the product. Best car dealership I have ever been to.

Vista MINI - the absolute best!

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

Purchasing EB (that?s the name of my 2015 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4 door) from Vista MINI was my absolute best buying car experience ever - from every perspective! Motoring Advisors Brad Kaplan (we bought 2 previous Mini Coopers form Brad ? he?s the best) and Amanda Corveleyn (who helped us whenever Brad was unavailable) were honest, personable/friendly, knowledgeable, very helpful and the list of positives go on ? they made me feel extremely comfortable/like I was part of their ?MINI family?. Sales Manager Ryan Fisher and Brad worked together to offer me more than a very fair price on both my trade-in and my new car purchase. Financial Advisor Sandra Schneider was amazing ? very patient and helpful. The male BMW/MINI GENIUS (sorry I forgot his name) was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Casey Finn is an awesome Service Advisor and that was just another reason why I purchased my car from Vista MINI.