Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1051 SE Oldham Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64081

New 888-807-2246
Used 888-728-3615
Service 877-465-7372

Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM home of the nicest people in the car business!

Somewhat Satisfied

by from Olathe, Kansas |

We found a car with the options we were looking for on Cars.com at this dealership. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The salesman that we worked with made us a good deal within our budget. Our only disappointment in the purchase was that we were told that it had Satellite Radio with 3 months free XMRadio, but turned out the car was only Satellite capable, not ready. Do not believe the salesman purposely mislead us. However, after we checked on the cost of installation, the salesman said he would check with his manager to see if possibly they would help out in the installation cost, but to this day we have not heard back. Other than that we are very pleased with our purchase.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Saint Joseph, Missouri |

My wife and I bought a new 2014 Red Jeep Patriot. We had done a lot of shopping around on the internet and we made several calls to Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, all our questions were answered quickly and professionally. When we arrived we were greeted immediately and the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle was great. From the test drive to the last t crossed and i dotted the guys were great, friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and they worked hard to meet our price range. I HIGHLY recommend them and plan to use them again.

One happy lady

by from Lee's Summit Missouri |

Was a very quick buying process, nothing but satisfactory since thanks for your services. I bought my car in april wonderful slightly used 2012 NISSIAN ALTIMA coupe Love it Thanks Johnathan your are wonderful!

Best service in town!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was looking for a 2013 Jeep Compass in January, 2013. The options I wanted on the vehicle was not available in the Kansas City Metro area. I first went to the dealer in Overland Park. They wouldn't even consider looking past their own stock. I took what they had, or left it. I then went to Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. I was greeted at the door and asked what I was looking for. Andrew walked me through the whole process. Since they did not have my dream vehicle in stock, he put his "searchers" on the task. In an hour they had found a vehicle in Iowa that had what I wanted, just not the color I wanted. That was the only vehicle within a 500 mile radius. I compromised. They had my vehicle brought down and within 2 days I was driving my new Red Compass! I love the vehicle, I love the service they gave me and the price was about what I expected to pay! Andrew has been in contact with me several times over the past year to check up. It is with a sad heart that I found he had left their employ recently. I will miss him on my next trip for an oil change....those are fast and easy too!

Fun, Fair & Fast

by from Kansas |

Our experience with Jim Sheets and the other staff was prompt and (believe it or not) fun! There had been some confusion about the price listed online versus in-house. Without drama, they honored the lower price we had seen and made us feel welcome. I mention this because, while it was the right thing to do, they did not have to do it. Refreshing, right? As a side note, I'd like to add that Jim is a lovely man and made us feel welcome, sharing some interesting stories from his life adventures.

Nice guys but not exactly a great experience

by from Lawrence, KS |

I saw an ad on cars.com for a vehicle that I was interested in. So I contacted the dealer and met up with a really nice salesman. When I test drove the car I noticed the color was different than the pictures online. When asked he said they just use stock photos of cars instead of using actual pictures of each car. Ok I can live with that. But right at the end of the drive I noticed the mileage was 13,000 higher than advertised. And that was something I couldn't live with. As I turned out they created an online ad for a car, then sold it because it didn't pass their "inspection" and neglected to remove the post or tell me that I was actually in a different vehicle. I wouldn't have even come if I knew the car was gone and since I drove over an hour to get there I felt like they wasted my time. Nice guys but it just rubbed me the wrong way. I lost trust after that and couldn't feel comfortable about a deal.

Did not honored price confirmed by email

by from Overland Park, KS |

Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM has feature to get confirmed price by clicking get eprice./Sale price. I got confirmation on one car saying car is value priced valid for week. I talked to person on phone with person named as contact on email and setup test drive next working day. When I reached there he showed me car but later on said that they will not honor the price confirmed. I will have to pay several thousands more.

Great service and parts department

by from Buckner, Missouri |

I want to thank Jonathan in the Service department and Chris, Dennis and I think his name is Jeff in parts department. I ordered a fog light kit and front end fascia spoiler for my 2008 dodge Charger from them and had the Service department install the goodies. The parts staff was very friendly and courteous and had no qualms ordering my parts. Thanks also go to the service guys who installed this equipment, very good workmanship. I bought the car used and will be using Lee's Summit Dodge for all service work. Thanks again guys, you got me in and got me out in no time.

Stay away

by from kansas city, MO |

I tried to buy a jeep but in the process of it all they ran my credit so many times that my credit score drastically dropped! In one of the three bureaus it ended up dropping over 100 points. I decided not to buy a car from them and now I am left with out a car and an awful credit score that does not allow me to find financing..... UGH, NOT HAPPY!!!!

New Crysler Town and Country

by from Raymore, MO |

They contacted me right away, found several vehicles that matched my criteria and made time for me to visit the same day. I got exactly what I wanted for less than the salesman quoted and was out faster than I have been in any previous car purchase. They even took care of me when we found that the manual and headphones were missing. When came back 3000 miles later, they remembered me, called me by name and performed an oil change and inspection at no cost.