Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

EXCEPTIONALLY KIND/ HELPFUL STAFF THROUGH AND THRO

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

It gives us great pleasure to say ONCE AGAIN...how wonderful it is to deal with Sean Donato in Sales - he started with us in May, 2012 when we purchased a 2012 Back Chevy Equinox...and now...again, in May, 2014 with a NEW 2014 SONIC LTD....There aren't enough words to describe how much we enjoy SEAN...and feel like he is, indeed, family - he is that "special" to us..and we DO LOVE THE SONIC...it rides like a dream...and is everything Sean said it would be...He, once again, couldn't do enough for us...we felt like "royalty"...and YES...we would MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SUNRISE CHEVROLET & SEAN DONATO FOR THE BEST AND MOST ENJOYABLE SERVICE EVER.....Pls SHARE THIS WITH SEAN....THE CAR IS A DREAM THROUGH AND THROUGH....OUR BEST TO SEAN AND SUNRISE ON THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE... Judy & Pat Ramsey

May 24, 2014

Thank You Judy and Pat for this wonderful review of Sean and your buying experience here at Sunrise. Sean does and awesome job making his guest feel like family. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your business again and drive safe.

Awesome Service!

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Jayson Roque and Rick Mackitosh were fast and courteous and answered all our questions! It was a pleasure buying our new car from them! Thanks guys!!!

Great Dealer

by from Rockford, IL |

I did the majority of me dealing over the phone with them. When i was able to make it out to see the car i was greeted by a lot of the staff that was there. They were all very helpful and friendly during my visit. When it came down to finalizing everything on the car my sales rep Jayson Roque was very helpful and friendly. He was able to get my OnStar and phone all connected. I was very pleased with my purchase from Sunrise Chevrolet. Thanks again Jayson Roque for making the purchase as smooth as can be.

Excellent attention, fast transaction!

by from Wood Dale, IL |

I was greeted by a salesman right as I arrived. He took me right to the used car I came to see, never trying to push me into something I didn't want. I have know people to be at the dealership buying a car for 5 or more hours. My whole experience was 2 hours! Amazing!

July 4, 2014

I am glad that the Sunrise Team was able to find you the right used car in a timely fashion. Thank you for your feedback and your business. Drive Safe!!!

Very good ServiceDdept, very poor Sales Dept..

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service dept was top notch. Wish I could say the same for the sales dept. I came there last december to lease a new car because I live less than a half mile from the dealership. I spent over 3 hours there, was pushed to buy a used car, told I didn't qualify for a new lease. I finally left and the next day I went to Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake that was recommended by a friend and got my lease in 2 hours. While I was on my way to Fox Lake the new car dept at Sunrise called me and offered me the lease if I would turn around and come back. I didn't.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our service department. Your right about sales department, we have struggled with leasing and we have just hired a professional trainer to get our staff back on track.

Great service department!

by from Bloomingdale, Illinois |

Great service from Eric, like always. He told me how long the work would take and he was pretty exact. He is always friendly and provides a clear explanation of the service. The dealership is A+!.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for your nice feedback on your recent visit to our service department. Eric does a nice job getting his guest in and out with the right level of communication too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

As always great experience!

by from Glendale Height, Il |

Always great very professional. All areas very clean. Every one that I passed said Hi to me. I would like to give a shout out to Earl for restoring my confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you very much!!!!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of your experience here at Sunrise.

Most Accommodating service!

by from Lombard, IL |

I first brought my Avalanche in on a Saturday morning when their service department was swamped with customers. My tailgate was locked and the actuator wouldn't unlock it. In spite of how busy they were they took my vehicle in immediately and managed to open my tailgate without doing any damage. They told me that they were unable to repair the actuator at that time, due to the high volume of customers they were servicing. However, they told me to leave the gate open over the weekend and bring the truck in first thing Monday morning. I did, they repaired it at that time and sent me happily on my way. I wouldn't take my Avalanche anywhere else!

June 22, 2014

We are happy we finally had the right amount of time to address your vehicle concerns. The service team does a great job trying to do their best while juggling a very busy schedule. Thank you for your review and drive safe.

Great Customer Service

by from "Aurora, IL" |

We were shopping for a used car for our daughter. Looking for a safe car, but in-expensive. Found a Ford Escort at the price we wanted and purchased. Once we got it home we discovered that the car did not fit our daughter. Being short she could not see safely out of the vehicle. With the help of our thoughfull sales person (Nicholas Mazzeffi) and sales manager we were able to return the vehicle immediately and find a car that fit her. We then found and purchased a Chevrolet Cruze that was perfect car for her. It was the understanding of Sunrise Chevrolet and help of Nicholas Mazzeffi that we were able to purchase the right car! As Nicholas and his manager said, "Safety First"! Our car exchange and purchases at Sunrise were easy and enjoyable. Thanks! The Car Buying Parents

June 22, 2014

We are happy that everything worked out in the end for you and your daughter. We really want our guest happy with the vehicle they purchase and the time spent while purchasing it. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

fantastic

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Awesome experience. I worked mostly with Jayson and Brad who was shadowing him. They were incredibly helpful and personable. They're customer service is what sealed the deal for me on purchasing that day. So glad to have been helped by such kind an knowledgeable gentlemen.

June 23, 2014

Thank you Rebecca for your business and your feedback on your buying experience with Jayson and Brad. Brad is just now learning the business and Jayson is doing a great job training him the right way. Thank you once again and drive safe.

Pleasant, efficient service; clean environment

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Pleasant greeting by porter and Service Consultant Eric Dostal. Efficient service for the oil change on my Corvette. Comfortable waiting room, where I enjoyed refreshments and read the newspaper. Thanks!

June 22, 2014

We are happy to hear that your service visit was comfortable and pleasant. Thank you for the feedback and have fun driving your Vette this summer