Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

great customer service,would definetly recommand

by from Hickory Hills, Il. |

From the minute I walked into the door everyone was very curtious. Nicholas Mazzeffi greeted me and was very helpful in helping me select a new car. He was very knowledgable in knowing which car would fit my needs.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Tess for sharing your experience. We're glad that our team could provide you with such friendly and knowledgeable service while helping you find the right vehicle for you. Enjoy your new car and drive safe!

Purchase of new car

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The sales process was the best I ever encountered. I'm 61 and have bought a number of vehicles over the years. This was the best experience of any. I never felt I was being up-sold or being pushed to buy things I did not want. I got a good price and was pleased with the process from the first look at the vehicles to delivery. I would definitely recommend Sunrise. I also love my new Impala. I've had a number of great comments on it. We made the right choice in respect to dealers and vehicles.

AWESOME!!!!!

by from Glendale Heights,IL |

Sean Donato is a true asset to the team at Sunrise. Mr. D is knowledgeable on the vehicles we discussed and extremely efficient with handling all my requests. Sean, along with the other staff, (Jose,Richie,Dan, Eric and Brian) made the experience quick, painless and enjoyable. This is my 4th vehicle with Sean and Sunrise and my next 4 will be with them as well. Thank you Sean and the rest of the gang. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Jayson was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation. The entire team did a great job to get me into a car under challenging circumstances. Thanks!

Great service from Nicholas Mazzeffi

by from Rolling Meadows,IL |

Good place to buy a car,big,clean,but most important feels like you can trust peoples around.One of them is Nic Mazzeffi,professional,honest,my wife thinks good looking young man.Fast,easy,not complicated,better loan rates then from my bank(one think what i did not believed ,but he was wright again).Good luck.

October 2, 2014

I will let Nick know in case he didn't know that he is a good looking guy to do business with. Thank you for the nice review and your business. Drive safe!!!

Helpful & Caring Sales Consultant + Great facility

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was looking for possibly a good used car but with the help of my salesman decided on a new 2015 Malibu. Emmanuel was very knowledgeable, helpful, not pushy, and stayed after hours to help us close the deal...also Jayson assisted in the sale the following day. Additionally, we were very pleased with your relationship with Costco, which sent us to your dealership, and which ultimately helped us save some money on our purchase. Finance was also very helpful, even though I had my own financing. All the way around a very enjoyable experience and one great vehicle. Thank you

October 2, 2014

Thank you for the very nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Manny and Jason work every well together to make sure our guest get the right deal and right vehicle. We have been a Costco dealer for many years and it is a nice easy way to make the buying decision. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Excellant Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Craig was very courteous and good in explaining to me about my Corvette. Took care of me, when I went back after my purchase. Craig needs a recognition for the excellent job he does. Other managers I worked with were also very friendly and made my buying experience with Sunrise Chevrolet a pleasant one. Will highly recommend to my friends and family ..

October 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write this review. We're glad to hear what an excellent job Craig does to make your buying experience pleasant. Enjoy your Corvette and drive safe.

Sean Donato excellent sales service

by from Chicagoland |

My salesperson Sean Donato helped to find the best Cruze model to match my needs and requests. It was a very positive experience. He is very personable, listens to my questions, takes the time to go over any concerns and answer my questions. He does not make you feel rushed or pressured. I purchased my last vehicle from him. He is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. I've personally leased and purchased 7 vehicles and the last 2 were with Sean and the best purchasing experiences I've ever had. I also met Eric in the Finance Dept and never had a more personable finance person before. Thank you to Sean for the exceptional service. Great attention to detail, listening, feedback, follow up, friendly and enjoyable experience.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the review and providing feedback. We're pleased to hear how well the purchasing experience went for you with Sean and we thank you for your loyalty. Enjoy your new Cruze and drive safe!

Good experience.

by from Geneva, IL |

Visited Sunrise Chevrolet to test drive a GMC Terrain. Aside from the person that I was supposed to meet being 15 mins late, had a good experience. didn't buy a car from them that day but I would, they seem like straight-shooters and have followed up with me since my visit.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the review. We're sorry your salesperson was tardy for your appointment, but we're glad you found our team to be straight-shooters. We look forward to earning your business in the future. In the meantime, drive safe!

Sunrise Chevrolet Gle dale Heights

by from Addison Il |

I was able to get the appointment when it was convenient for me. I was told it would take about 90 minutes, my car was ready just under,

August 2, 2014

Thank you for using our service department we appreciate your business. Drive Safe!!!

2014 Traverse Purchase

by from Lombard, IL |

Jayson Roque made our auto purchase as easy as possible. He took the time to answer our many questions. He did what he could in helping us get the best deal on the vehicle and he made sure we left left the dealership with not only our new car, but smiles all around!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your purchase with Jayson. We are happy that you enjoyed the buying experience and that it put a smile on your face. Thank you for your business and drive safe.