Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640 New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774 Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945 Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Sunrise Chevy - All GOOD

by from Lombard, IL. |

My car was taken in and serviced promptly after arriving. Free wifi and coffee is nice. Also a good customer experience.

January 13, 2016

Thank you Gloria for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle as well. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Drive safe!

Great Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Amazing service, and knowledge they have here. I am vary happy with the car I bought at this dealer. Would Definitely recommend this place. Big thanks to Jayson, Jose, and Rick for helping me with the purchase.

Great Experience

by from Lombard, Il |

Purchased a 2014 Santa Fe from Jayson at Sunrise. Great service, the car was ready for the test drive when we arrived. Very easy process, in and out in 2 hours. I will definitely be a return customer!

January 25, 2016

Thank you Mike and Betsy for your kind words to Jayson and Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Enjoy your new Santa Fe and drive safe!

Excellent

by from chicago, IL |

TOP NOTCH customer service. Will be going here for all my vehicle needs!

January 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future as well. Drive safe!

buying experience

by from Chicago Illinois 60628 |

Jayson Roque help make my buying experience a good one.He is a very, polite, timely, helpful, and truthful employee. Because of his assistance with buying a jeep from sunrise Chevrolet. I would recommend to a friend to buy a car from sunrise Chevrolet.

January 7, 2016

Thank you for the kind feedback. We look forward to helping out you out in the future as well. Thank you for the recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe!

Sunrise Chevrolet Service Department

by from Villa Park, Illinois |

I recently bought a brand new car from Sunrise Chevrolet. I should start by saying the salesman, Sean Love was new but he is a very nice, polite person and helped as much as possible. I did have a problem with my brand new car and took it to the service department. Jeff Hrubek is the Service Director and he made sure I was given a similar loaner car and kept me informed of what was going on. Brian McNeilly, who is the Assistant Service Director informed me the same day what the problem was. The car had a defective part and he had to find it. I will admit I was getting impatient after a couple days passed but Brian did his best keeping me informed. He got the part and assured me everything was good to go. He also told me to bring the car back at any time if I had any problem at all. I appreciate his attitude and great customer service.

January 8, 2016

Thank you Kathy for the kind review. We are happy that you were satisfied with your experience on both the sales and service sides of the store. We are pleased that the problem was minor and got fixed for you as well. We look forward to continue to help service your vehicle needs. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe!

Cruze Purchase

by from West Chicago, IL |

They made my purchase experience so wonderful. I felt so well taken care of with my purchase and with any service I might need in the future. Thank you all!

January 6, 2016

Thank you Michelle for the kind review. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe!

Oil change and tire rotation.

by from Pingree Grove, IL |

They did an excellent job of checking out my car. The service was preformed in a very timely manner. I've always liked the way they offer their advice without any pressure.

December 29, 2015

Thank you Max for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle needs. Drive safe!

Oil change and tire rotation.

by from Pingree Grove, IL |

December 30, 2015

Routine Maintenance at Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Carol Stream, Illinois |

I always look forward to going to the Service department at Sunrise Chevrolet. With a new car, it is just for routine maintenance, but the people at Sunrise Chevrolet are always VERY helpful, friendly, and answer any question that I have for my new car. I would recommend Sunrise Chevrolet to ANYONE !!

December 30, 2015

Thank you James for the kind words. We look forward to continue to maintain your vehicle for you. Thank you for the recommendation and drive safe!