Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640 New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774 Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945 Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Sunrise Chevy - All GOOD

by from Lombard, IL. |

My car was taken in and serviced promptly after arriving. Free wifi and coffee is nice. Also a good customer experience.

January 13, 2016

Thank you Gloria for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle as well. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Drive safe!

Great Service

by from Addison |

Everything went very smoothly while purchasing my car. I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone I know that is looking to purchase a car.

March 26, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Alex & Rich are amazing!

by from Chicago, il |

Have never, ever had a better experience in my entire life. My husband and I were so satisfied and will definitely go to Sunrise again, as long as Alex and Rich are working there. So impressed with the oustanding service, professionalism and patience. All our questions and concerns were answered. These two gentlemen were not pushy salesman. The experience was opposite of what you would antcipate when buying a car, Thank you once again for the amazing experience..we will be back....Betsy & Roux ps. the popcorn was a really nice touch =)

March 9, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at Sunrise Chevrolet look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great service/ Patient Staff

by from Addison, Il |

Matt Alvarez did amazing job helping me through my whole process of leasing my car. He was patient and understanding I would highly recomend him to one of my friends that are looking to buy/lease a car.

March 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Stuart. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Good used car buying experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

We initially came in looking at the Malibu for my husband and worked with Matt. While my husband ended up deciding to go with a different vehicle, we were so impressed with Matt that we decided to come back and work with him to put me into a Cruze. Matt was terrific to work with, the right mix of attentive with appropriate follow up, but not high pressure at all. Given other salespeople we were exposed to during our car search for not one, but two new to us vehicles, we really appreciated his attitude.

February 26, 2016

Hello Cheryl, thank you for your review of our dealership and recommendation of Matt. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else you need. Safe travels!

Great service. Friendly and knowledgable staff

by from Streamwood, IL |

I'm really happy with sunrise Chevrolet. I've been taking my Uplander there since 2005. Always friendly, professional and helpful. I love that the staff has been there for so many years. I will buy another Chevy because I love Chevy cars and for the great service at sunrise.

February 20, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at Sunrise Chevrolet look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Amazing service, and knowledge they have here. I am vary happy with the car I bought at this dealer. Would Definitely recommend this place. Big thanks to Jayson, Jose, and Rick for helping me with the purchase.

February 21, 2016

Brandon, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Great Experience

by from Lombard, Il |

Purchased a 2014 Santa Fe from Jayson at Sunrise. Great service, the car was ready for the test drive when we arrived. Very easy process, in and out in 2 hours. I will definitely be a return customer!

January 25, 2016

Thank you Mike and Betsy for your kind words to Jayson and Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Enjoy your new Santa Fe and drive safe!

Excellent

by from chicago, IL |

TOP NOTCH customer service. Will be going here for all my vehicle needs!

January 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future as well. Drive safe!

buying experience

by from Chicago Illinois 60628 |

Jayson Roque help make my buying experience a good one.He is a very, polite, timely, helpful, and truthful employee. Because of his assistance with buying a jeep from sunrise Chevrolet. I would recommend to a friend to buy a car from sunrise Chevrolet.

January 7, 2016

Thank you for the kind feedback. We look forward to helping out you out in the future as well. Thank you for the recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe!