Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Very good ServiceDdept, very poor Sales Dept..

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service dept was top notch. Wish I could say the same for the sales dept. I came there last december to lease a new car because I live less than a half mile from the dealership. I spent over 3 hours there, was pushed to buy a used car, told I didn't qualify for a new lease. I finally left and the next day I went to Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake that was recommended by a friend and got my lease in 2 hours. While I was on my way to Fox Lake the new car dept at Sunrise called me and offered me the lease if I would turn around and come back. I didn't.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our service department. Your right about sales department, we have struggled with leasing and we have just hired a professional trainer to get our staff back on track.

Great service department!

by from Bloomingdale, Illinois |

Great service from Eric, like always. He told me how long the work would take and he was pretty exact. He is always friendly and provides a clear explanation of the service. The dealership is A+!.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for your nice feedback on your recent visit to our service department. Eric does a nice job getting his guest in and out with the right level of communication too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

As always great experience!

by from Glendale Height, Il |

Always great very professional. All areas very clean. Every one that I passed said Hi to me. I would like to give a shout out to Earl for restoring my confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you very much!!!!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of your experience here at Sunrise.

Most Accommodating service!

by from Lombard, IL |

I first brought my Avalanche in on a Saturday morning when their service department was swamped with customers. My tailgate was locked and the actuator wouldn't unlock it. In spite of how busy they were they took my vehicle in immediately and managed to open my tailgate without doing any damage. They told me that they were unable to repair the actuator at that time, due to the high volume of customers they were servicing. However, they told me to leave the gate open over the weekend and bring the truck in first thing Monday morning. I did, they repaired it at that time and sent me happily on my way. I wouldn't take my Avalanche anywhere else!

June 22, 2014

We are happy we finally had the right amount of time to address your vehicle concerns. The service team does a great job trying to do their best while juggling a very busy schedule. Thank you for your review and drive safe.

Pleasant, efficient service; clean environment

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Pleasant greeting by porter and Service Consultant Eric Dostal. Efficient service for the oil change on my Corvette. Comfortable waiting room, where I enjoyed refreshments and read the newspaper. Thanks!

June 22, 2014

We are happy to hear that your service visit was comfortable and pleasant. Thank you for the feedback and have fun driving your Vette this summer

Sunrise Chevy made feel like I was home resting

by from Glendale hts il. |

Just great couldn't be happier, soon as I drove into the service dept I was greated immediately and the wonderfull staff took great care of me and my equinox. Thanks SUNRISE. Great job once again...

June 23, 2014

Thank you Chester on the nice review of your last service visit. The staff really works hard to make our guest experience enjoyable.

Great service

by from Glendale Hts. IL |

Great service, felt it was very thorough as well, as they discovered a warranty issue while getting my oil changed we are returning next week to get several autos detailed and some service work too GREAT JOB !!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your service visit. I know you will like the job they do on your details as well. Thank you for your business and support.

Due to time constraint

by from Hanover Park, Il. |

Kory was able have all the require pick-up time available for after hours pick-up for customer. The transaction for this car service was satisfactory due to time constraints. thx, Kory

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your last service visit. Kory does a great job trying to coordinate around today's busy schedule of our guest. Please remember to use our on-line appointment scheduler if that helps too.

Great Service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Had to get an oil change and have a recall taken care of and I was in and out within an hour. Great service!

June 3, 2014

Michael thank you for using our service department and I am happy we completed all your vehicle needs in a timely fashion. Drive safe.

GREAT SERVICE AND CLEAN DEAKERSHIP

by from GLENDALE HEIGHTS ILL. |

My experience at Sunrise is always pleasurable, If forget the gentleman's name that approached me on yesterday the 30th, he really made my day with his friendly approach, he made me laugh so hard, he made my day

June 2, 2014

It's nice to hear we made your day with a little light humor. Sometimes that is exactly what you need in a day a good laugh. Thank you for your business and drive safe.