Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Love Dealing with Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Everyone at Sunrise is pleasant and easy to deal with. They know you are the reason they are there and treat you accordingly. Each person I spoke to was polite, professional and helpful.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for this positive review, Deobrah. If you need anything else don't hesitate to call us.

Exceptional Service, Great people,

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service center was extremely organized and quick to inspect my car. They let me know the issue within minutes and reviewed the repair and timeframes with me. They completed repairs that day and I did not have to go through the paperwork of getting a rental for the weekend. The car warning alarm continually beeping at you the end of your week was turned in to a great experience at the Sunrise service center. Thank You!

May 7, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us this review, Patricia! We know that car repairs can be a hassle, so we're glad we made this such a smooth experience for you.

Service at Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Carol Stream, Illinois |

Brought my 2013 CRUZE in for an ECM recalibration. Eric was great and friendly in the Service department. Waited less time than was told that the job would take, and even got a car wash!

May 7, 2015

We're happy to be of help, James, and will be sure to let Eric know what a good job he's doing.

Modern facility - great staff

by from Hanover Park, IL |

Overall experience was very good - no hassle, no pressure. We knew what we were looking for and it was just a matter of agreeing on a fair price. I would recommend this dealership for anyone. Jim

May 14, 2015

We are happy to hear that everything went as planned and you received the right price. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great services, friendly employees

by from Carol Stream, IL |

As usual we had great friendly service. Done in a timely manner.

May 6, 2015

Thanks for this review, Steve. It's good to know we've been providing such consistence service to you!

Retired

by from Westmont, il |

It is always a pleasure to deal with he Service Departement at Sunrise Chevrolet. I am greeted at my car and welcome by a service Manager, usually Dave. My service needs are discussed and additional service items are explained in detail before work is started.The waiting area is clean and comfortable with coffee and panstry offered.(Nice touch)When service is complate, I am told exactly was has been done and WHY. I will be back!!!

May 14, 2015

Thank you for visiting our service department and for this very nice of your experience. Drive safe and we will see you on your next service visit.

Awesome service and facility

by from Inverness, IL |

Everyone was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with my car was done in a timely matter I was extremely happy with sunrise Chevrolet

May 5, 2015

Hi Theresa, we're pleased to hear you think highly of your last visit. Please reach out if there is anything else you need from us in the future.

Great Service

by from Lombard ,Ill. |

I brought my 2014 Silverado that I had bought at another dealer in Plano Ill in to your dealer ship, Hoping you could repair a problem they could not, with in 1 1/2 hours my truck was repaired. Thanks to Dan Wurzer and your team of Mechanics. Thanks again Paul Crawley

May 4, 2015

We are happy that we could help solve your vehicle problem. If you need any help in the future please reach out to Dan to set up an appointment. Drive safe.

Great service

by from Bartlett, IL |

Always receive excellent service. Thank you Chevy Team.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Loretta!

Javier at Sunrise is the best...

by from Lakemoor, IL |

We have been coming to sunrise for our cars for a few years now. Javier just helped us buy our truck. We did a lease buyout, and he gave us a great deal. I will be going to back to Sunrise, and of course Javier, in the future for car buying needs!

May 4, 2015

Thank you for coming back to work with Sunrise and Javier. If you need anything in the future please reach out and we will do our best for you. Drive safe.