Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service Quick and Efficient

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I was in for a service recall and oil change. It was discovered that I had a faulty water pump which thankfully was under warranty. Everything was fixed. I was asked at that time if there were any other issues I had with the car and we talked about an airbag senor, which was fixed as well. All is good. Fast service.

April 5, 2014

George thank you for using our service department here at Sunrise Chevrolet. I am happy all your concerns where handled and the time you spent here wasn't too long. Drive safe.

Great service

by from Glendale Heights |

The thought of buying a new car was very scary. There is so much information on the internet....too much. It was nice to work with Jeff to narrow down the choices and find a Chevy Equinox that met my needs. I am enjoying my new Equinox.

April 5, 2014

Buying a new car should be a good and exciting time. I am happy that Jeff was able to give you that experience when you bought your Equinox. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

by from Burbank, IL |

Everytime iI go into the Sunrise Dealership, I feel like I am getting togeher with old friends. The Salesman who sold me my car two years ago remembers y name, the service department always greets me with a smile and a "How can I help You" attitude. I have never felt cheated and have always been treated with respect. I have recommended Sunrise to several friends and ciontinue to patronize them even though I have moved and have other dealerships closer to where I now live. Keep up the good work

April 5, 2014

Thank you Patrick for your loyalty and your nice review about Sunrise Chevrolet. Our staff only has two things to remember when they come to work every day (attitude & effort). If they keep that mindset then we should always give you the service you deserve

Good,friendly,honest service

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

Very friendly and did not do any more work then necessary. Actually asked to have brakes checked and was told brakes were perfectly fine. Replaced a fuse for my windshield washer fluid and did not charge me. Only charged for oil change.

April 5, 2014

Thank you Linda for using our service department here at Sunrise Chevrolet.

detailing

by from Addison |

Very professional and helpful staff, came in mainly for ext/int detailing special, availability for scheduling was a bit of a obstacle but the service was great

April 5, 2014

Thank you Ryan for using our detail department. After the winter we had it will be a very busy place for the next couple of months.

Sunrise Chevrolet is for our family

by from Winfield, IL |

Went to several Chevy dealerships and felt like Sunrise understood our middle class working family needs best. Jayson Roque was our deciding factor in purchasing from Sunrise. He was perfect and we are glad we were lucky enough to be paired up with him. Sean was also great to deal with in the final stages.

April 5, 2014

Thank you Anita for doing business with us here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Jayson does a great job with his guest in the way he listens and then with his delivery. Sean is another great example of the teamwork we have here. Drive safe.

Clean facility, very accomadating

by from Glendale Heights IL |

The salesman was very polite, attentive, and not too pushy. He answered all our questions and worked with us to find the truck we were looking for.

April 5, 2014

Thank you Michael for your business and this nice review about your buying experience. Enjoy your new truck and drive safe.

professional and friendly staff

by from glendale heights, illinois |

i went in with the goal of walking out with a new vehicle and this goal was accomplished. didn't feel pressured into anything and everyone I worked with was friendly and professional.

April 5, 2014

Mary thanks for your business and I am happy your buying experience was friendly and professional. We are happy to help you accomplish your goal. Drive safe.

Great service and facilities

by from Wheaton, IL |

I arrived on time for my appointment to have my 2004 Cavalier's oil changed (on special for $19.95). I enjoyed looking at some of the new Chevrolets in the showroom and then read the book I had brought until my car was ready - and it was even given a complementary wash! Great service as usual from Sunrise!

April 5, 2014

Thank you Susan for your business and this nice review. I am glad that you enjoyed your wait while getting your vehicle serviced.

Vehicle Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Service included an oil change and tire rotation. Completed without issue however took a bit longer that what I'm used to at Jiffy Lube.

April 1, 2014

Troy thank you for letting us work on your vehicle here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We try and work hard at getting our guest out in under an hour with a car wash if the weather is good.