Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service!

by from Wheaton Il |

Service department was dedicated into finding out what the issue was and fixed it once and for all. Thank you!!

April 14, 2014

Joe I am happy to hear our service team found and solved the problem you were having with your vehicle. Thank you for using our service department and we will see you next time. Drive Safe!!!

Excellent Service

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

They are so friendly and willing to work with anyone. They work to build relationships with all their customers. I am so happy with the service. I have total confidence in my future with my car and the service.

April 14, 2014

Rachel thank you for the review about your service visit and the Sunrise service staff. They all work together as a team to know their guest and make them fell convertible while servicing their vehicles. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time. Drive Safe!!

Great buying experience!!!

by from Merrionette Park |

The experience was excellent. Sean took me through every aspect of the buying experience. Answered all my questions. Was sincere and upfront with everything. I wasn't forced into anything I didn't want. Fabulous job!!

April 14, 2014

Sean does a great job with the whole buying experience. To product knowledge and pro's & con's of certain features and benefits Sean is the go to guy. Thank you Stephen for your business this review about Sean and Sunrise Chevrolet. Drive Safe!!!

Another satisfied customer

by from Hanover Park, IL |

Everyone we encountered there was very polite and friendly. It has been over 20 years since our last new car purchase - but after a short while we drove off with a 2014 Sonic sedan. Thank you Nick and the rest of the staff.

April 14, 2014

20 years is too long. Now that you know Nick and experienced Sunrise Chevrolet we hope to see you sooner for your next purchase. If not send us a friend!!! Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Customer service matters...

by from Wheaton, IL |

My best experience at Sunrise yet! Great service, quick, efficient, on time, and well done. Thank you.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your review of our service department and staff. Things should go exactly like you said and I am glad to see we accomplished that for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service experience!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Everyone was courteous & helpful. They identified a couple of additional problems and took care of them as well. They even washed my vehicle! Awesome job!

April 14, 2014

Thank you Kevin for using our service department for your vehicle needs. I am happy to know that everyone was helpful and they addressed all your vehicle concerns. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time. Drive Safe!!!

Friendly & Competent Service at Reasonable Price

by from Lombard, IL |

As usual, I was greeted promptly and with a smile. My service agent ascertained my needs, checked the vehicle for recalls (there were none), sent my vehicle to service and sent me to the Customer Waiting area where free coffee & donuts, newspapers, TV and WiFi are always available. My vehicle was serviced and I was on my way again within an hour at a very reasonable cost.

April 14, 2014

Thank you Marvin for using our service department for your vehicle maintenance needs. We spent a lot of time design our guest lounge so the time waiting for your vehicle repair was comfortable. I am happy to hear that it was. Drive safe and we will see you next time.

very clean and professional

by from chicago,il |

everyone at sunrise was amazing. matt dickerson and mike lewis took care of me as if i was family. rick mackintosh worked very hard trying to get me the lowest apr out there. i will buy any future cars from sunrise

April 14, 2014

Timothy, thank you for the nice review about your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Matt and Rick work very hard for their guest to make sure everything goes smooth with a positive outcome. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service Quick and Efficient

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I was in for a service recall and oil change. It was discovered that I had a faulty water pump which thankfully was under warranty. Everything was fixed. I was asked at that time if there were any other issues I had with the car and we talked about an airbag senor, which was fixed as well. All is good. Fast service.

April 5, 2014

George thank you for using our service department here at Sunrise Chevrolet. I am happy all your concerns where handled and the time you spent here wasn't too long. Drive safe.

Great service

by from Glendale Heights |

The thought of buying a new car was very scary. There is so much information on the internet....too much. It was nice to work with Jeff to narrow down the choices and find a Chevy Equinox that met my needs. I am enjoying my new Equinox.

April 5, 2014

Buying a new car should be a good and exciting time. I am happy that Jeff was able to give you that experience when you bought your Equinox. Thank you for your business and drive safe.