Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Fantastic servce, and a very clean atmosphere

by from Glendale Heights IL |

I did my own investigation on oil service prices againt our new Dupage Chrysler dealer and the synthetic oil I put on Sunrise for my 2006 grand caragan was more expensive that yours. I only put the $3,000 mile oil change for now. I will be back to Sunrise for my $45 synthetic oil change that lasts up to 6,000 miles. Thanks for the coffee and donuts.

April 28, 2014

Thank you Rosalba for taking the time to share your independent research. We're glad you find value in our synthetic oil change and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Drive safe.

regular maintenance

by from glendale heights, il |

Had an issue with an oil leak. They fixed it . Next day I noticed oil on the driveway and went back- it was just the residue, but hey were prompt in taking care of it and cleaning it all out for me and putting me at ease. Very very good!

April 24, 2014

Thank you Kristine, We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're glad to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Sunrise Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Drive safe.

the best of service

by from Glendale,Heights,Il |

Every time i see the people at Sunrise there SMILING and willing to get right to business. I'm in and out there quickly. just knowing i have pro's working on my Avalanche. Make's me feel safe. Thanks so much Everyone...Betty

April 29, 2014

Thank you Betty for the great review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future. Drive safe

Great service

by from Glendale Hts IL |

Luciano and Dan worked very hard to meet my needs. They were very low pressure and made me a deal that was fair for everyone. They had to locate the vehicle I wanted at another dealership and after the one I wanted slld, they were still able to locate another. I will definitely be back for future purchases. I hope they are both still working there they are great assets to your business.

April 24, 2014

Matthew, It's encouraging to know that our team was so helpful during the purchasing process and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

Our Sales Rep, Raul Martinez, went far and beyond to assist me. He was solicitous without being pushy. He did call me each I asked a question which could not be easily answered. As a matter of fact, he actually stopped at my home because he knew that I would have additional questions, because I am handicapped and I would only develop questions after I took possession of the auto. I would highly recommend Sunrise and Raul in particular to anyone of my family or friends.

April 24, 2014

John, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We look forward to seeing you again and drive safe.

Great facility and good service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Well, I could have used a little more feedback. I waited an hour and a half before taking it upon myself to ask if the mechanic had any idea how long it would be. Once I asked I was kept in the loop, but I had to ask. I lost almost two hours that I could have used. We should not have to chase a time expectation. I have other options but I need to know my time expectatins so I can make some decisions.

April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team as we strive to better our customers' experience with Sunrise Chevrolet everyday. Drive safe.

Service

by from Glendale Heights Illinois |

Quick detailed and to the point.. Have never felt like i am getting the run around or that i have to get a 2nd opinion..

April 24, 2014

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Drive safe.

Geat Job Service Dept.

by from Itasca IL |

When I arrived I met with Eric Dostal who took me thought the whole process of getting my car repaired he explain to before the repairs was done, he talk with my warranty company, he also told me that it will take a while because they had to be order the part, he arrange a ride home and back both driver was very nice and patients with me. I A-1 service for the whole service dept team, I was very happy with the work that was done on my 2006 Cadillac, I will see you soon on my next oil change.

April 24, 2014

Bruce, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Sunrise Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and drive safe.

Best sales experience of my life

by from Wheaton, IL |

Sean, the sales associate who helped me with my purchases was A-1 first class during the sales process. He offered cars and options based upon my needs alone. Best car buying experience of my life (I have purchased 4 new cars in my life).

April 24, 2014

Thank you Bruce for the outstanding review and we are proud to hear that Sunrise Chevrolet and Sean provided you with the best car buying experience of your life. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Drive safe.

Fantastic service

by from Glen Ellyn, Illinois |

The service department at Sunrise Chevrolet is second to none! I always get great service from Sunrise and I bring all my family cars there! Thanks Sunrise!!

April 20, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of our service team here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We really appreciate your business and want to thank you for your loyalty. Drive safe.