Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service

by from Oak Park, IL |

Both Sean and Rick did a great job to get me in the car I wanted for a payment I can manage.

May 11, 2014

Thank you David for your business and I am glad everything worked out for your budget. Drive Safe

Great customer service

by from Itasca,IL |

Very great experience at Sunrise, Craig was great and took the time to answer all my questions. Definitely will recommend Sunrise to anyone looking for a car.

May 4, 2014

Thank you Robin for your feedback about Craig and your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Craig really does a nice job and knows his product very well. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great dealership

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I have all of my car's service work done at your dealership. I am very happy with the work. Dave Straus is very helpful, always returns my calls and is very knowledgeable.

May 4, 2014

Dave Straus is a true professional and takes his guest and job very seriously. Thank you for your feedback and business, Drive Safe.

All sales people should be like Javier Guzman

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Javier Guzman was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with at a car dealership. We have not even had our new vehicle for one week and I already referred his name to 2 of my friends. I dread having to walk into a dealership, but he changed my opinion (for now).

May 4, 2014

Javier is a great guy and I hope your opinion of buying a car last long then just for now. Javier has been with us for over 7 years and has been salesperson of the year many times. Thank you for your business and your referrals too. Drive Safe!!!

Great service as always!

by from Glendale Heights Illinois |

Had a problem with the turbo charger, called and they took my car right away. Also, bought tires for it because the price was "right".

May 4, 2014

We hope all is well with your turbo charge now and after that winter and all the potholes tires are selling fast. I am happy we could get you in and out at a competitive price.

Great service.

by from Glendale heights ill |

The personal at sunrise are so great and HONESTY at the time the work on car. That is what most matter for me. Thanks.

May 4, 2014

Thank you Martin for your feedback on how you were treated while servicing your vehicle at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Great Service. Very impressed with the team and how they were able to find small cracks in the windshield glass that I didn't even know were there. My only issue is no print out of the service was given. is I didn't get my print out of the services performed due to printer not working.

April 29, 2014

Kimberly, My apologies for the printer now working properly while you were in. If you would like a copy of your service receipt mailed to you we would be more than happy to. Please give us a call at 630-942-8300 and we can make those arrangement or answer any questions that you may have. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Drive safe.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Bellwood IL |

Our sales rep. Nick Iannacco was great, knowledgeable and experienced. He was friendly and quick to assist and answer all our concerns. The entire staff was friendly. The sale went quick and efficiently. We were ready to be there all day as we have with pass experiences in car dealerships, but that was not the case we were in and out in a matter of 2 1/2 hours. Thanks guys and gals for the pleasant experience!

April 29, 2014

Thank you J & L for taking the time to share your experience with us at Sunrise Chevrolet. We are glad you found our team members to be knowledgeable and timely. We look forward to working with you again! Drive safe

All around greatness

by from Bellwood, Illinois |

Nick was wonderful and. So was everyone else. I would send everyone i know there because the service is great.

April 29, 2014

Chandra, Thank you for this review and the kind words. We are glad we provided such great service to you and we look forward to seeing you again. Drive safe in your new Chevy!

Great service

by from Glehdale Heights, IL |

Excellent customer service from Dave Stroud in Service Dept. Vehicle repair was completed in an hour less than expected. Nice job Joe Davini.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, George. We're glad members of our team provided such prompt and excellent service. Drive safe and we look forward to seeing you again!