Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

good service, very professional

by from Mount prospects, il |

I always get good services at this dealership, I just wish I could get more good coupons for future service work, please send me more coupons

April 3, 2015

Thank you for this positive review, Timothy.

customer

by from hanover prk,il |

everyone at your dealership is excellent and friendly. matt was exceptional and he should be rewarded for his professionalism and knowledge. the guys in the service department are also very knowledgable and helpful.

April 3, 2015

Thanks so much for the recommendation! We'll be sure to let Matt know he's doing a fantastic job here.

Best dealership in the Chicagoland area

by from Addison, IL |

Working with Luciano Garcia was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever experienced. I am always very short on time and he was very diligent about keeping my needs met in a timely fashion. I left for a meeting and by the time I came back all I had to do was sign the paperwork and off I went in my new ride. Thank you Luciano and the staff at Sunrise Chevrolet.

April 3, 2015

We're happy to get you good service and hope you enjoy the new car for years to come.

The Great Overall Expierience At Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Lombard , Illinois |

Great Service ! Great People ! Great Product ! I cannot say enough about my experience , interaction from service writer Dave Strauss , tech Dennis . parts folks , just one heck of a place to do business with . And did I forget to mention the finest sales staff in the country !

No major issues

by from Glendale heights, Illinois |

Last oil change I got from them , I got a free tire rotation with out my approval , would of been nice knowing before they did it I would of declined this service due to the fact that my car had the winter set still on !!! This upset me very much . Other than this small incident I've never had an issue with their service .

Take great care of customers

by from Streamwood, il |

Eric went the "extra mile" to make sure I fully utilized all warranty benefits and that I understood the process and repairs.

April 1, 2015

We're happy he could be of help, David! If there's anything else you need please give us a call.

Promise kept!

by from Elgin, IL |

I was promised at the time of my vehicle purchase that I would have the little ding that was in my bumper taken care of at no cost. I'll be honest when I say I didn't think it was going to be that easy; that it would be a constant back and forth, and "let me check and get back to you," but it wasn't. The communication between the different departments was good, and the promise made to me was kept. Thank you for that!

April 1, 2015

Thank you for this positive review, Kimberly. We're thrilled we could be of such help.

My Experience

by from Carol Stream, Ill. |

As I have said previously, I trust the service department at your dealership. They have serviced my cars for over a decade. The folks in service are pleasant and polite. I came to this dealership after a poor experience at another local Chevy dealer.

Excellent no pressure service

by from Melrose Park, IL |

I walked in looking to buy a new car and they helped me find a car that had everything I really wanted. Marquis Hollins was helpful, patient and interested to know what I was looking for and what I couldn't live without and found helped me find the perfect car. In the end I had 3 cars that fit the bill in various ways and the deciding factor was price. I ultimately decided on a new 2014 Cruze 2LT because this car gave me everything I wanted and then sum for the same price as the 2015 Cruze 1LT with remote start (which is a life saver in the winter). I really love this car so far and I hope to learn all the amazing things that this car has to offer. Oh and best thing yet, they provide loner cars for when you bring your car in and can't wait for the service to be completed. Thanks Marquis and Sunrise Chevrolet. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

standard 3 month service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Brought my car in at my appointed time and was immediately attended. Staff was very friendly and only recommended service based on keeping the warranty valid. No hard sells. Price was competitive and fair. The job was completed in less time than estimated. The free coffee machine wasn't working but that was the only downside experience so I consider that an A day!!

March 26, 2015

Thanks, Todd, for writing us this review! We apologize for the coffee machine, but are glad that you still had a good experience with us.