Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great under pressure!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I came in last minute and in a rush with my oil light on. The gentleman who took care of me was quick and very considerate to my time contraints. Not only did they get me in quickly, but everything was complete. They made a stressful situation so much easier. I can't thank them enoug!

March 11, 2014

We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and your time schedule. You could always make an appointment on -line at www.sunrise chevrolet.com if that would be easier for you or just stop by and will do our best again to fit you in. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

customer service

by from glendale heights il |

i always have an excellent experience when i take my car in for oil changes. The team at Sunrise Chevrolet is the best!!!!!11

March 11, 2014

Kimberly thank you for your business and your vote of confidence in our service team. Drive safe and we will see you next time.

Awesome Customer Service vehicle purchase

by from St. Charles, IL |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Sunrise. As always, I was given great service. The process was very easy and extremely pleasurable. My salesperson, Sean, was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Sunrise Chevrolet to everyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you very much for my new Equinox!!!!

March 11, 2014

Suzette thank you for your loyalty and confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Sean does a great job and you picked out a great vehicle too. The Equinox is going to be a pleasure to drive and own. If you need anything please let us know and we are always here for you.

Great Dealership

by from Glendale Hts. IL |

Everyone was extremely nice. They made me feel special and went above and beyond customer service. Very helpful and attentive.

March 6, 2014

Thank you John on the feedback about our staff and your experience at Sunrise. We try very hard to make every visit respectful and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Sunrise Chevrolet - What a Great Place!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Everyone works together so well at Sunrise! About a year ago, my husband and I test drove the Chevy Volt and we loved it. Sunrise Chevrolet was at a community event I was at last Friday. During the event, I mentioned how much I loved the volt, and my lease was up soon. They gave me some pricing on a new Volt, then confirmed it, and then I went in later that night. The Sales Manager and Sales Rep were outstanding to work with - so helpful. Rich D was the mgr and Craig G the sales rep. Sunrise Chevrolet is a business I can trust. They are friendly, and I know I will not be taken advantage of. I highly recommend it -- well, after all, this is my fourth-in-a-row lease from them!!

March 6, 2014

Thank you Luanne for your business and your loyalty to Sunrise Chevrolet. We do have a great team here and they are always here to help. The Volt is a great choice and you will love saving money at the pump. As you know I've driven a Volt now for over 2 years and I have only put less than 50 gallons of gas in it at about 24,000 miles. You will just love it and it drives great in the snow too. Thank you once again and drive safe. Dan

Children's waiting area is wonderful!

by from Bloomingdale |

I'm so glad they have a children's waiting room. My 18 month old and I brought some toys to play with while my oil was being changed. After an hour, we were out of there! Great service!

March 6, 2014

The kid?s room is a nice convenience while you wait. Just so you know we have free DVD's at the front desk if you would like to check them out and play a movie next time. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

great service and great people to deal with

by from hampshire il. |

i was extremely satisfied with the service done to my truck and the people doing all the paper work as well i would recomend sunrise chevrolet to anyone asking for service or the purchase of a vehicle

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the nice review about your service experience. I am happy that your truck is fixed and everything with smooth with your visit. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

New car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Salesman was not pushy or arrogant. Sales was very helpful as well as the sales manager. Finance department was very helpful and informative.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your business and the review about your buying experience. We hope you enjoy your new car and drive safe.

Good Experience

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

I was treated very well and truly appreciate all the help I received. I was very nervous, but relaxed with all the help I received.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the review. We try very hard to make the buying experience easy and relaxing. It should be a fun and exciting time buying a new car. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Followup Appts. on 50K Appt.

by from Glendale Heights,,IL |

Well, this was my third visit in a week and that could easily be read as a problem/concern so, a short explaination. At the 1st main visit I reported seat belt retraction problems and requested the tires to be looked at for wear since we have vacation plans from here to the East Coast & back. New belts were ordered & installled at visit #2. I was given writeups for tires that took home & looked at other offers. I choose Sunrise. Call and made appt #3. Appt #1 has been covered. Appt #2 The belts are working so much smoother & fast! Problem solved completely! Appt. #3 I choose to wait and the amount time it took seemed quite long. But there was a lot of effort beyond removing 4 tires & mounting 4 new ones. The info is available if needed. Bal/alig/Nitr/etc. were all completed.

March 6, 2014

I know going to a dealership service department 3 times in a week is the best use of your time. Thank you for giving us the explanation in such a detail format. I hope all your concerns are addressed and you have a safe trip to the East Coast. I hope you wait until this snow is gone because I think they got more than us unless you?re going south too. Have a safe trip.