Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Courteous Service

by from Glendale Hts, Il |

I enjoy the fact that when you make the appointment they check all required plus any upcoming requirements. If the weather is good the car will come back look shiny and new.

March 11, 2014

I am happy all concerns where checked out and they informed you on any possible maintenance needed. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Customer Service Eric, Glendale, IL Sunrise

by from Glendale, IL |

I was assisted by Eric in the Glendale, IL Sunrise Service Department. Eric was thorough, detailed and very helpful. He provided the kind of service that we should experience every where we go.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review of Eric and your visit. Eric does a great job listening to his guest vehicle concerns and getting to the bottom of the problem. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service advisor

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Despite the fact the problem is not resolved, I do have faith in the dealer in getting to the bottom of the problem.

March 11, 2014

Sorry we could not get to the bottom of this repair for you. Sometimes the vehicle doesn't always re-act the same as it does for you when we get it in the shop. I am sure we hooked it up to our code machine to get some data to help us. If you continue to have issues please let us know asap so we could take a look at it and complete the repair.

Oil change/rotate/recall SVC LABOR CHARGES??

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

For the first time EVER I was disappointed. The service was unbeatable as ALWAYS, but I was charged for LABOR for an oil change, tire rotation and Recall. Labor charges?? I've always brought my vehicle there for oil and rotations. Never paid LABOR charges before. I felt taken advantage of.

March 11, 2014

Joseph could you reach out to Jeff Hrubec my Service Director so he could look into this for you. I tried getting more info but we cannot find your file with the limited info in this review. We would like to look at the repair and explain the charges or correct any mistakes thank you for your business and I am sure we could answer your questions. 630-942-8300

Great under pressure!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I came in last minute and in a rush with my oil light on. The gentleman who took care of me was quick and very considerate to my time contraints. Not only did they get me in quickly, but everything was complete. They made a stressful situation so much easier. I can't thank them enoug!

March 11, 2014

We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and your time schedule. You could always make an appointment on -line at www.sunrise chevrolet.com if that would be easier for you or just stop by and will do our best again to fit you in. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

customer service

by from glendale heights il |

i always have an excellent experience when i take my car in for oil changes. The team at Sunrise Chevrolet is the best!!!!!11

March 11, 2014

Kimberly thank you for your business and your vote of confidence in our service team. Drive safe and we will see you next time.

Awesome Customer Service vehicle purchase

by from St. Charles, IL |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Sunrise. As always, I was given great service. The process was very easy and extremely pleasurable. My salesperson, Sean, was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Sunrise Chevrolet to everyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you very much for my new Equinox!!!!

March 11, 2014

Suzette thank you for your loyalty and confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Sean does a great job and you picked out a great vehicle too. The Equinox is going to be a pleasure to drive and own. If you need anything please let us know and we are always here for you.

Great Dealership

by from Glendale Hts. IL |

Everyone was extremely nice. They made me feel special and went above and beyond customer service. Very helpful and attentive.

March 6, 2014

Thank you John on the feedback about our staff and your experience at Sunrise. We try very hard to make every visit respectful and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Sunrise Chevrolet - What a Great Place!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Everyone works together so well at Sunrise! About a year ago, my husband and I test drove the Chevy Volt and we loved it. Sunrise Chevrolet was at a community event I was at last Friday. During the event, I mentioned how much I loved the volt, and my lease was up soon. They gave me some pricing on a new Volt, then confirmed it, and then I went in later that night. The Sales Manager and Sales Rep were outstanding to work with - so helpful. Rich D was the mgr and Craig G the sales rep. Sunrise Chevrolet is a business I can trust. They are friendly, and I know I will not be taken advantage of. I highly recommend it -- well, after all, this is my fourth-in-a-row lease from them!!

March 6, 2014

Thank you Luanne for your business and your loyalty to Sunrise Chevrolet. We do have a great team here and they are always here to help. The Volt is a great choice and you will love saving money at the pump. As you know I've driven a Volt now for over 2 years and I have only put less than 50 gallons of gas in it at about 24,000 miles. You will just love it and it drives great in the snow too. Thank you once again and drive safe. Dan

Children's waiting area is wonderful!

by from Bloomingdale |

I'm so glad they have a children's waiting room. My 18 month old and I brought some toys to play with while my oil was being changed. After an hour, we were out of there! Great service!

March 6, 2014

The kid?s room is a nice convenience while you wait. Just so you know we have free DVD's at the front desk if you would like to check them out and play a movie next time. Thank you for your business and drive safe.