Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Best Sales and finance staff

by from Glen Dale Hts. Illinois |

Streamlined from start to finish. Sean Donato was extremely courteous knowledgeable and made sure the process was easy from start to finish

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent buying experience with Sean. Sean does a great job listening to his guest needs and wants to make the buying process easy. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

oil change filter & tire rotation

by from carol stream il. |

wash job was by machine I know you can not spend a lot of time on free wash by you can see were the machine missed a lot of spots

November 26, 2014

Thank you for using our service department on your last visit to Sunrise. Your right we do use a car wash machine to wash all our service guest vehicle and with the volume we have to. I wish it did a better job but it does OK. Thank you for the feedback.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Villa Park, IL |

I had one of the greatest experiences at Sunrise dealership! I felt confident and very comfortable in this car dealership. Lucciano "Primo" and Rick were so great with me! I appreciate the service! I will be looking forward to the next time I'm buying a car! THANKS

November 27, 2014

Thank you on the nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Primo and Rick work very well together to make sure the buying experience is enjoyable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Exceptional service

by from Lombard, IL |

Service rep was very polite, informative, professional. Receptionist also very polite and very professional. Excellent service as always. Dealership has to be one of the nicest, if not the nicest, around. Thank you for the car wash.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Carol for the nice review from your last service visit. The Sunrise Team works very hard to be professional and polite at all times. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Minor heat issue that GM repaired

by from Wood Dale, IL |

Purchased my Certified Used Equinox at Sunrise back in 2007 and still feel that they care about me and my vehicle. Very nice staff to deal with.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit. Our goal is to make sure every time a guest visits our dealership that the experience is warm and friendly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

This was a very pleasant experience as I selected my new Chevy Sonic. I felt welcomed and not pressured into making a purchase.

November 18, 2014

The Chevy Sonic is a great choice and we are happy that you had a pleasant buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Competent, ethical dealership

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Sean Donato went out of his way to ensure I was given a fair deal. Rare quality in a car salsperson!

November 18, 2014

Sean does everything he can to make sure the guest experience is handled professionally. Thank you for the feedback and your business. Drive safe.

My 2nd Equinox

by from Bartlett, IL |

I first bought a Equinox from Sunrise in 2011. I just purchased my 2015 Equinox. I love my car. I have always had excellent service at Sunrise. Sale people are very friendly and helpful. The service dept is great.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Loretta, for your loyalty to Sunrise Chevrolet's sales and service departments. The team of sales and service people really work hard to make sure anything you need is addressed and handled in a professional manner. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great fast and friendly service!

by from Glendale Heights IL |

Everyone is always extremely friendly and helpful with what I'm coming in with and also letting me know what needs to be done in the future. I will always get all my services done here for my car.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Angela for being a loyal guest of Sunrise Chevrolet, we appreciate your business and drive safe.

Vehicle Maintenance

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The serviceman that I dealt with was very helpful and very good about informing me on the status of my vehicle maintenance.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Katherine for using our service department. The team does a great job keeping our guest informed and up to date with there vehicle repairs. I am happy to see that they are. Thank you for the feedback and drive safe.