Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Repairs on my 2004 Chevy Aveo

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service man, Mike Lewis, was very polite and listened to why I was bringing my car in and what I wanted done. I ask for Mike because I think he is conscientious of my needs. I trust Chevrolet service department, that they will fix my car and keep me updated to any service it might need. I am a single woman, so it is nice to know that someone will check the air in my tires, antifreeze, windshield water, etc. and that when I leave the dealership that my car is safe and running well.

February 24, 2015

Thank you Sue for the nice review of your last service visit. Mike does a nice job explaining what is going on with your car and doesn't push any services that are not needed. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great buying experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was extremely well treated and got a better deal than my corporate discount would have gotten me! Thank you Rich!

February 19, 2015

Thank you Todd for your feedback on your buying experience here at Sunrise. Drive safe.

Truck of the year for good reason - Colorado

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Good people, no pressure. We said we'd go and test some other pickups after trying one with them that we did like. Sure, no problem. Even though statistics bear that out that if the potential customer gets off the lot you'll likely not ever see them again. They didn't try and low ball our trade and dug for some more savings for us like my being a retired Navy man. Great experience. We called from the Nissan lot and told them we'll take the one we drove. They had it detailed and ready to roll when we got there. As popular as the Colorado is we could have bought it in a half dozen places. Even could have had another dealer get it off their lot, but we liked Sunrise and Craig was spot on. Thanks again.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your complete feedback on your buying experience. Your right in most sales environments wants a guest leaves the odds of them coming back is not strong. In Sunrise's experience we have found just the opposite. Our sales approach and professionalism stands out even more after a guest has visited a couple dealerships. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

awesome dealership

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

sunrise is a very pleasant dealership to do business with

February 19, 2015

Thank you we think so too.

Excellent service dept.

by from Glendale Heights IL |

Bryan the service wittier was excellent. He listened to all my concerns & answered all my questions. My vehicle was fixed as promised & in a timely manner. I am extremely satisfied with the dealership & when ready to buy my next vehicle I will definitely use Sunrise Chevy Della

February 19, 2015

Thank you Della for sharing your last service visit we us. Bryan does a great job listening and understanding the needs of his service guest. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

great service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Made a mistake on appointment date , came on wrong date . They said no problem, took care of me . I was out in a little over an hour . They told me about a recall . They had the part in stock .

February 16, 2015

Thank you Luis for the review! We're here to help always! Drive safe!

Great Team - Honest and Trustworthy

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Great team, thanks for being upfront and honest and fixing the truck!

February 16, 2015

Thank you Stefano for the review! Drive safe!

great place to do business highly recomend sunrise

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

the service was prompt and very pleasant your team at your dealership are always outstanding from sales to service i always tell friends and family to go to sunrise when there looking to purchase a vehicle

February 16, 2015

Thank you Ronald not only for the great review but for your recommendations to friends and family. We're proud you provide exceptional service and sales to the Chicagoland region. We look forward to seeing you again and drive safe!

very helpful

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

answered all questions helped obtain proper work cap and showed me where jack was

February 13, 2015

Thank you for writing us this positive review!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Chicago, IL. |

My overall car buying experience with Sunrise Chevrolet was superior! From beginning to end, Jeff, was very professional and friendly. I reached out online and I was immediately contacted, during which I set a day and time to test drive the car. Jeff, was flexible with my time, and I never felt pressured. From the time I made it to the dealer for the test drive, and the moment I truly knew I wanted the car, the process was quick and seamless. I was actually thoroughly surprised, as I'd expected it to take longer. I was done within two hours. I was quickly financed and Eric was just as professional and courteous when assisting me with the final paperwork. I'll tell anyone who asks, that they should purchase their next vehicle from Sunrise Chevrolet. I'm a little partial due to my experience so I'd definitely be recommending that they specifically work with Jeff. I can't say enough how much I appreciated his professionalism and timeliness. Impressive all around. Everyone on that day was very friendly and kind. Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

February 13, 2015

Thank you for giving us such a detailed review! We are always working to make sure we make the car-purchasing experience easy both during and after the sale. We're thrilled to hear we delivered on this promise.