Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

great Service, clean Facility and awesome sales pe

by from Lemont, Il |

I Love Uncle Mike. Soo patience so nice and a great human being. I will always buy all my cars from him

February 27, 2014

We love Uncle Mike too. In fact we call him King here at Sunrise. Congratulations on your new car and drive safe.

Everyone is very friendly & the service is great!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I don't remember what year GM closed Crossroads Chevy (sad time) in West Chicago but it's been several. It didn't take me long to remember in the mid 80's we purchased a new Cavalier 84? from Sunrise Chevy. I drove over, parked went in and met Bryan. After a chat I knew I came to the right place. I made an apppointment for my 1998 GMC Jimmy SUV & all the maintance and repairs were done at Sunrise until April 18, 2012. Bryan put me in touch with sales and I traded the '98 Jimmy in and purchased a used 2010 HHR that I like very much. And the HHR has only been worked on at Sunrise. A side note: It's been nice that a few of the guys that I knew well from Crossroads are at Sunrise.

February 27, 2014

Thomas thank you, for remembering Sunrise Chevrolet and our location her in Glendale Heights. Crossroads was a great dealership and did an awesome job taking care of their guest. Here at Sunrise we believe in the same approach to our guest and have employed some of Crossroads top employees. Bryan does a great job explaining the details of a guest vehicle needs in the way everyone could understand. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

No pressure to buy!

by from Addison Illinois |

Everyone was plesant and helpful. I didn't feel pressured into doing something I would later regret. Explaing my lease options was very clear to me.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for the review and enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any questions after a couple of days or weeks please reach out so we could answer them clearly for you. Thank you for the business.

Job Well Done!

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

Your service department has always treated me well. In this visit, Bryan McNeilly went out of his way to make sure that everything was completed as expected. He even made sure that my car got down to the body shop for some minor work. Thank you.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for the nice review I will make sure Bryan is aware of it. Bryan does a great job meeting his guest expectations in both service and communication. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Waiting area was clean, newspapers to read, free c

by from Addison Illinois |

My service person was helpful, friendly. Car was done with in the time frame I was quoted. I phoned in the morning to get an afternoon appointment, and they were able to acommdate me. I appreciate having the work done on my schedule.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for using our service department and I am glad we completed your work timely. In the future you could also make service appointments on our web-site www.sunrisechevrolet.com if that would be more convenient too. Thank you for the review and drive safe.

Amazing as Always!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was in to have my brakes looked at. They just felt like they weren't working correctly. Bryan was absolutely amazing as always. Even though I felt like I wasn't much make sense when I was trying to explain what was happening Bryan was very patient and so helpful. He listened to what I was saying and took the time to follow up and follow through.

February 23, 2014

First of all I hope your brakes are working properly now. If you still think they don't feel right please let us look at them again for you. Safety and driving is the most important thing we could do for our guest. Bryan does a real nice job trying to understand the guest and vehicle needs. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

An overall great dealership from top to bottom

by from Bensenville,IL |

This is my 2nd vehicle purchase from Sunrise Chevy and have been very pleased with the whole process from the vehicle sale all the way to the maintenance. I am a very happy and satisfied Sunrise customer

February 20, 2014

Thank you Eric for the review and your loyalty.

Immie

by from Addison, IL |

I called on a Saturday morning, was told i could come on in and get an oil change. When I got there the service person informed me thete was a recall on my car. My cars oil was changed and they fixed the recall parts. I was out in less than an hour. The other customers in the waiting area were pleasant, so time went by to fast.

February 20, 2014

We are very happy your experience in our servicer department was pleasant and fast. Thank you for the review and your business.

Always great service

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

The main reason I bought my car from Sunrise was because of the service department. They have NEVER let me down.

February 20, 2014

We have the highest Customer Service Ranking in all Chicagoland with a great team. Thank you for your vote of confidence and drive safe.

2013 Cruze

by from Carol Stream, IL |

The service department did an excellent job fixing the problem. They even granted my request for a free oil chan ge for our inconvenience. However, the problem itself, broken trans axle on a vehicle less than one year old with less than 4,000 miles on it is quite disturbing, casting doubts on the quality. It left my wife stranded and had it occurred just 10 minutes later her life would have jeopardized.

February 20, 2014

Sorry you had this experience with your vehicle after such a short time. We could have our Service Director Jeff call you or reach out Chevrolet if you want us to. I hope this was just a 1 time thing and all is well going forward.