Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Enjoyable & Fun Car Buying Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Sean was an excellent saleman who was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Test driving, discussing the financials, and making the deal lead to an enjoyable day. The only room for improvement is the time it took after the deal was complete. Waiting to meet with the Finance employee and the time to have the new car ready, items taken from our trade in to the new car, and license plates put on the new car, together took around 2 hours which was longer than my wife and I were expecting. Once we met with Eric in Financing, things were easy and smooth.

March 6, 2014

Thank you Scott for your business and the nice things you had to say about your buying experience. I check with Sean about your delay on getting to finance and with no excuses he had just said it was a very busy day. I will look at our flow to help improve the time delays in the future. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Very good Chevy service center

by from Chicago, IL |

Brett was exceptional in providing me with the service I required. I plan to bring my truck for all my future services. Folks at Rogers Chevy in Chicago should learn from these guys!

March 6, 2014

Thank you Steve for using our service department and the kind things you had to say about your visit. Drive safe and stay warm.

Sunrise Chevy

by from Glendale heights, Illinois |

Excellent work. Happy with what they have done. Washed car. Explained new car remote features Call when parts came in. Free donuts and large waiting area with computers.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for your review of our service department and the guest lounge. We really try to make the service experience easy and comfortable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Job by all!

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. My wife and I were greeted at the door and our appointment with Matt Dickerson was prompt. He explained everything fully and that helped us in making our decision. The credit manager was also very friendly and helpful in his explanation of all the details of purchasing the vehicle. Great Job by all!

March 5, 2014

Thank you William for your business and your very nice review about you?re experience. Matt does a great job and if you spent any time in his office you probably saw all his awards. We are glad that you enjoyed to total buying experience and wish you the best with your new vehicle. Drive Safe!!!

Sunrise Chevrolet Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I arrived half and hour before Service closing on Saturday, and Kory Zasadzinski still fit my new CRUZE in for an oil change, tire rotation, and car wash. THANK YOU Kory and Sunrise Chevrolet.

February 27, 2014

Saturday service is crazy here at Sunrise. We schedule a lower volume of appointments because we do get so much drive up business. Kory works every Saturday and does a great job juggling the flow of work. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

great Service, clean Facility and awesome sales pe

by from Lemont, Il |

I Love Uncle Mike. Soo patience so nice and a great human being. I will always buy all my cars from him

February 27, 2014

We love Uncle Mike too. In fact we call him King here at Sunrise. Congratulations on your new car and drive safe.

Everyone is very friendly & the service is great!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I don't remember what year GM closed Crossroads Chevy (sad time) in West Chicago but it's been several. It didn't take me long to remember in the mid 80's we purchased a new Cavalier 84? from Sunrise Chevy. I drove over, parked went in and met Bryan. After a chat I knew I came to the right place. I made an apppointment for my 1998 GMC Jimmy SUV & all the maintance and repairs were done at Sunrise until April 18, 2012. Bryan put me in touch with sales and I traded the '98 Jimmy in and purchased a used 2010 HHR that I like very much. And the HHR has only been worked on at Sunrise. A side note: It's been nice that a few of the guys that I knew well from Crossroads are at Sunrise.

February 27, 2014

Thomas thank you, for remembering Sunrise Chevrolet and our location her in Glendale Heights. Crossroads was a great dealership and did an awesome job taking care of their guest. Here at Sunrise we believe in the same approach to our guest and have employed some of Crossroads top employees. Bryan does a great job explaining the details of a guest vehicle needs in the way everyone could understand. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

No pressure to buy!

by from Addison Illinois |

Everyone was plesant and helpful. I didn't feel pressured into doing something I would later regret. Explaing my lease options was very clear to me.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for the review and enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any questions after a couple of days or weeks please reach out so we could answer them clearly for you. Thank you for the business.

Job Well Done!

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

Your service department has always treated me well. In this visit, Bryan McNeilly went out of his way to make sure that everything was completed as expected. He even made sure that my car got down to the body shop for some minor work. Thank you.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for the nice review I will make sure Bryan is aware of it. Bryan does a great job meeting his guest expectations in both service and communication. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Waiting area was clean, newspapers to read, free c

by from Addison Illinois |

My service person was helpful, friendly. Car was done with in the time frame I was quoted. I phoned in the morning to get an afternoon appointment, and they were able to acommdate me. I appreciate having the work done on my schedule.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for using our service department and I am glad we completed your work timely. In the future you could also make service appointments on our web-site www.sunrisechevrolet.com if that would be more convenient too. Thank you for the review and drive safe.