Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

GREAT SERVICE AND CLEAN DEAKERSHIP

by from GLENDALE HEIGHTS ILL. |

My experience at Sunrise is always pleasurable, If forget the gentleman's name that approached me on yesterday the 30th, he really made my day with his friendly approach, he made me laugh so hard, he made my day

June 2, 2014

It's nice to hear we made your day with a little light humor. Sometimes that is exactly what you need in a day a good laugh. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Just bought a car here.

by from Hanover Park IL |

I bought a Malibu 2010 from here and I'm satisfied with my car I really like it. Everybody tells me what a great car I bought. The buying experience was very smooth and fast. Joey Styles did a excellent job as a salesman.

June 3, 2014

We are glad that you are enjoying your Malibu and you are receiving the thumbs up from your friends and family. I will let Joey know he did a nice job. Thank you for the business and drive safe.

Service Dept

by from Glendale Heights, Il |

When i go into the service dept, even if i do not have a appt. The service dept is always kind and courteous.

June 2, 2014

The service team here at Sunrise Chevrolet does their best to accommodate all of our guest with a friendly and courteous approach. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service and great people

by from Rochelle, IL 61068 |

David is my personal service person. He always is very professional and makes me feel at home. Sunrise is the only dealer I let touch my ZO6 & ZR1 Corvettes.

June 3, 2014

Thank you Harold for your vote of confidence in both David Straus and our service team?s professionalism. Thank you for your business and have fun driving those great cars!!!!

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Bryan McNeilly is the man to see if you want great service. Bryan goes beyond to service my Cobalt & my son-in-law, Derik Nolans Escalade. Keep up the great work Bryan. Tom & Lea Salyers, Derik & Theresa Nolan

May 25, 2014

Thank you for the nice feedback on how Bryan has servced your family's vehicle needs. Bryan is a great guy and is always there to help. Drive safe!!!

EXCEPTIONALLY KIND/ HELPFUL STAFF THROUGH AND THRO

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

It gives us great pleasure to say ONCE AGAIN...how wonderful it is to deal with Sean Donato in Sales - he started with us in May, 2012 when we purchased a 2012 Back Chevy Equinox...and now...again, in May, 2014 with a NEW 2014 SONIC LTD....There aren't enough words to describe how much we enjoy SEAN...and feel like he is, indeed, family - he is that "special" to us..and we DO LOVE THE SONIC...it rides like a dream...and is everything Sean said it would be...He, once again, couldn't do enough for us...we felt like "royalty"...and YES...we would MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SUNRISE CHEVROLET & SEAN DONATO FOR THE BEST AND MOST ENJOYABLE SERVICE EVER.....Pls SHARE THIS WITH SEAN....THE CAR IS A DREAM THROUGH AND THROUGH....OUR BEST TO SEAN AND SUNRISE ON THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE... Judy & Pat Ramsey

May 25, 2014

Thank You Judy and Pat for this wonderful review of Sean and your buying experience here at Sunrise. Sean does and awesome job making his guest feel like family. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your business again and drive safe.

buying a volt

by from il |

I bought a Volt and it was due in big part to my salesperson Sean Donato at Sunrise Chevrolet. The test drive was more then that....it was a mini lesson about all the features of the Volt which made buying this car a assuring experience and I appreciate him taking the time to explain all of the features to me. Overall the Volt, financing and my experience at Sunrise Chevrolet really helped me feel confident I made the right decision.

May 19, 2014

Sean is the guy if you need to know anything about our Chevy product. He has won Chevrolet Walk Around Contest for years. If you have any questions once you have had the Volt a little bit please reach out and Sean will be willing to give you another lesson. Thank you for the business and drive safe.

Great customer service

by from Indianapolis in |

I had a great experience. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back for next car. I have already recommended to others.

May 19, 2014

Christy I know you came a long way to buy your perfect Camaro from us. I am glad the trip was well worth it and you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for your business and drive safe. Have some Fun in that car now that the weather is nice!!!

Great service - friendly service reps

by from Oak Park |

Great service. Friendly. It was raining the day of service, so the car was not washed or vacuumed. I am okay with it, but it would have been nice for someone to say that the car wasn't washed because of the weather.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and we missed a lot of car washes with this crazy Spring weather. Next time you are in the area stop by and we will wash your vehicle for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Nice place but long waiting time

by from Glendale Hts., IL |

I like your dealership but I think the wait times are too long. I had one hour and 40 minutes wait this time for oil / wheel rotation and a previous time when a free car wash was offered to me I waited over an hour. All so during my 1 hour and 40 minute wait this time, my car was not washed because I could wait no longer.

May 19, 2014

Robert sorry for the delay in getting your vehicle repaired on your last visit. Next time you are in please stop by and see me Dan Kurtz for a free oil change to help make up for the delay. As far as washing your vehicle stop by anytime and we will have it washed for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.