Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Friendly people. Great Service.

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Sean helped me out so much. He found me the exactly what I was looking for. I could not be happier with my new truck. Thank you Sean and Sunrise.

not too shabby

by from carol stream, il |

staff was great. job was done in less time than estimated. brake pads were kind of pricey. The rotors price was reasonable, though I am not sure why I needed rotors. The reason given was kind of sketchy. Another recall was also taken care of. how would I know about quality of repairs ? All in all, darn good service.

March 26, 2015

We appreciate your review, Don. While we wish you had a 100% satisfactory experience, we will use this information to ensure it happens next time.

Quick Friendly Service

by from Bloomingdalle, IL |

met in a timely manner - taken care of promptly Do not currently understand why On Star info and car info are not aligned with oil usage - monitoring situation for now.

March 23, 2015

We're happy to be of service, Joan.

Great costumer service.

by from Wheaton, IL |

A very friendly place. They are very courteous and professional. They take care of your car and always make sure you are very satisfied. You do not need to wait at all, if you have appointment. I have been very happy and thankful with the service they do all the time. I recommend this dealership to all.

March 23, 2015

Thanks so much Petrika! We're glad to be of speedy service.

Tracy

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I had a problem with my car that needed an overnight stay. The service man, Eric, went out of his way to help me obtain a rental for the time and explained everything in terms I could understand and, even though there was a problem with the repairs, it was fixed and I got my car back when promised.

March 23, 2015

Thank you, Lois. We understand that car repairs are an inconvenience, so it's thrilling to hear Eric made this experience a positive one for you still. If you ever need more help just reach out to us directly!

Overall outstanding

by from Burbank, IL |

I travel more than 40 miles to have my car serviced at Sunrise. Why you ask, because I am treated like family there. The service people are friendly, polite and helpful. I trust them. Wait times are about 99.99% accurate. I can't think of a better place to bring my car.

March 23, 2015

Thank you, Patrick! We're happy to be of service and hope to continue such a high level of service for years to come.

Sunrise Chevrolet a Five Star Dealership :) !!!!

by from Bloomingdale , Illinois |

I have been doing business with Sunrise Chevrolet for over 12 years now and find that this is really the only dealership I will purchase from . The process is hassle free and you do not feel pressured into purchasing at all . The prices are the best and the staff is very pleasant I have become friends with some of the staff there as well. The service dept has a great group of guys who are honest and straight forward in letting you know what is wrong . I even take my car there when the warranty runs out because I know they wont tell me or sell me something i don't need. Sunrise Chevrolet has my business and I would recommend them to all who need transportation needs .

March 23, 2015

We understand that finding a dealership that you trust can be difficult, so we're thrilled that you decided on us. We hope we can continue providing top-levels of service to you for years to come.

Great Dealership One of the best I have been to

by from Villa Park, Ill |

Both Matt Magnusson and Rick Drzewicki were fantastic, professional, personable and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Sunrise Chevy and would definitely buy another vehicle from them

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation of Matt and Rick. We hope you're enjoying the new car and get years of use from it!

Pleasant Experience

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

Our first experience with Sunrise Chevrolet was a pleasant experience. Can't say we've had that at many dealerships throughout the years. They were low key, no pressure. The seemed to want to truly help us find the car we wanted. I'm thankful we drove the distance to their dealership.

Donald M Mason

by from lombard, illinois |

Excellent as always, your dealership is top notch # 1. From calling and talking to the switchboard lady to the service dept everyone there is always professional and help full Thanks to Sunrise and how fast I got my car back out of the service dept It's always a pleasant time to have to spend there,always treated with total respect from every employee, Thanks. Donald M Mason 630-709-5954 dmason1952@gmail.com.

March 12, 2015

Thanks Donald for this very nice review of our service department. The team really does a great job making everyone feel like family. Thank you for your business and drive safe.