Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Minor heat issue that GM repaired

by from Wood Dale, IL |

Purchased my Certified Used Equinox at Sunrise back in 2007 and still feel that they care about me and my vehicle. Very nice staff to deal with.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit. Our goal is to make sure every time a guest visits our dealership that the experience is warm and friendly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

This was a very pleasant experience as I selected my new Chevy Sonic. I felt welcomed and not pressured into making a purchase.

November 18, 2014

The Chevy Sonic is a great choice and we are happy that you had a pleasant buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Competent, ethical dealership

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Sean Donato went out of his way to ensure I was given a fair deal. Rare quality in a car salsperson!

November 18, 2014

Sean does everything he can to make sure the guest experience is handled professionally. Thank you for the feedback and your business. Drive safe.

My 2nd Equinox

by from Bartlett, IL |

I first bought a Equinox from Sunrise in 2011. I just purchased my 2015 Equinox. I love my car. I have always had excellent service at Sunrise. Sale people are very friendly and helpful. The service dept is great.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Loretta, for your loyalty to Sunrise Chevrolet's sales and service departments. The team of sales and service people really work hard to make sure anything you need is addressed and handled in a professional manner. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great fast and friendly service!

by from Glendale Heights IL |

Everyone is always extremely friendly and helpful with what I'm coming in with and also letting me know what needs to be done in the future. I will always get all my services done here for my car.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Angela for being a loyal guest of Sunrise Chevrolet, we appreciate your business and drive safe.

Vehicle Maintenance

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The serviceman that I dealt with was very helpful and very good about informing me on the status of my vehicle maintenance.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Katherine for using our service department. The team does a great job keeping our guest informed and up to date with there vehicle repairs. I am happy to see that they are. Thank you for the feedback and drive safe.

Great service

by from Wheaton, IL |

I came without an appointment but was taken care of immediately. Everything was explained to me and the work was done at no charge.

great buying experience!

by from glendale heights Illinois |

Everyone was great and friendly..from the porter who washed my car to the manager and the finance guy. My sales man Raul was very helpful in helping me pick what I wanted and could afford. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you!!

November 18, 2014

Thank you Pamela for the nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Everyone works together to give that team effort that you deserve. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Service visit

by from Westmont, IL |

Staff are working with me to resolve maintenance faults that have reoccurred within less than 24 hours of service visit. Very eager to satisfy my needs and that is greatly appreciated by me. Overall experience with staff is excellent because I have always been taken care of.

November 18, 2014

Roger I hope everything is scheduled to complete the work needed to repair your vehicle. If not please call our Service Director Jeff Hrubec. Thank you for your business.

Fixed problem other dealer couldn't fix

by from Medinah, IL |

Did more investigation into a problem with my diesel than the other dealer did and believed to have fixed it. Kept me up to date on the developments. Appreciate that.

November 7, 2014

I hope all is well now with your diesel vehicle. If you notice anything going into the winter months please reach back out to us. Thank you for your business and drive safe.