Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Good experience.

by from Geneva, IL |

Visited Sunrise Chevrolet to test drive a GMC Terrain. Aside from the person that I was supposed to meet being 15 mins late, had a good experience. didn't buy a car from them that day but I would, they seem like straight-shooters and have followed up with me since my visit.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the review. We're sorry your salesperson was tardy for your appointment, but we're glad you found our team to be straight-shooters. We look forward to earning your business in the future. In the meantime, drive safe!

Sunrise Chevrolet Gle dale Heights

by from Addison Il |

I was able to get the appointment when it was convenient for me. I was told it would take about 90 minutes, my car was ready just under,

August 2, 2014

Thank you for using our service department we appreciate your business. Drive Safe!!!

2014 Traverse Purchase

by from Lombard, IL |

Jayson Roque made our auto purchase as easy as possible. He took the time to answer our many questions. He did what he could in helping us get the best deal on the vehicle and he made sure we left left the dealership with not only our new car, but smiles all around!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your purchase with Jayson. We are happy that you enjoyed the buying experience and that it put a smile on your face. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great sales, good atmosphere, fantastic followup

by from Villa Park, Illinois |

Manny Reyes was great to work with! He had the answers for the mechanical questions my husband had since and other feature questions I had. We were able to walk out with a 2014 Chevy Sonic which was the coveted prize upon arrival. He made good use of time in processing and organizing tour of facility, set up of onstar, etc. while financial details and wash and fill up were being done for finalization of sale. Follow-up has been great via e-mail and phone. I would definitely go back and recommend my friends and family to go to Sunrise Chevy.

July 12, 2014

Thank you for your detail review of your buying experience with Manny here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Many has a lot of knowledge because not only does he sell for us but he is in a training program to be a GM mechanic after graduating from UTI. If you need anything please reach out to Manny and he should have the answers for you.

Awesome Service!

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

Jayson Roque and Rick Mackitosh were fast and courteous and answered all our questions! It was a pleasure buying our new car from them! Thanks guys!!!

July 13, 2014

Thank you James and Connie for your review on your buying experience with Jayson and Rich here at Sunrise. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Dealer

by from Rockford, IL |

I did the majority of me dealing over the phone with them. When i was able to make it out to see the car i was greeted by a lot of the staff that was there. They were all very helpful and friendly during my visit. When it came down to finalizing everything on the car my sales rep Jayson Roque was very helpful and friendly. He was able to get my OnStar and phone all connected. I was very pleased with my purchase from Sunrise Chevrolet. Thanks again Jayson Roque for making the purchase as smooth as can be.

July 13, 2014

Thank you Josh for your feedback on your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Jayson does a great job explain all the new features on today's Chevrolets. If you have any additional questions please reach out to us. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Excellent attention, fast transaction!

by from Wood Dale, IL |

I was greeted by a salesman right as I arrived. He took me right to the used car I came to see, never trying to push me into something I didn't want. I have know people to be at the dealership buying a car for 5 or more hours. My whole experience was 2 hours! Amazing!

July 4, 2014

I am glad that the Sunrise Team was able to find you the right used car in a timely fashion. Thank you for your feedback and your business. Drive Safe!!!

Very good ServiceDdept, very poor Sales Dept..

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service dept was top notch. Wish I could say the same for the sales dept. I came there last december to lease a new car because I live less than a half mile from the dealership. I spent over 3 hours there, was pushed to buy a used car, told I didn't qualify for a new lease. I finally left and the next day I went to Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake that was recommended by a friend and got my lease in 2 hours. While I was on my way to Fox Lake the new car dept at Sunrise called me and offered me the lease if I would turn around and come back. I didn't.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our service department. Your right about sales department, we have struggled with leasing and we have just hired a professional trainer to get our staff back on track.

Great service department!

by from Bloomingdale, Illinois |

Great service from Eric, like always. He told me how long the work would take and he was pretty exact. He is always friendly and provides a clear explanation of the service. The dealership is A+!.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for your nice feedback on your recent visit to our service department. Eric does a nice job getting his guest in and out with the right level of communication too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

As always great experience!

by from Glendale Height, Il |

Always great very professional. All areas very clean. Every one that I passed said Hi to me. I would like to give a shout out to Earl for restoring my confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you very much!!!!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of your experience here at Sunrise.