Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Salesman

by from Glendale |

My salesman Craig was very genuine. This was the first time I walked out of a dealership without the feeling that I signed my life away. Thanks Craig

January 30, 2014

Felicita, thank you for the nice review and your business. Craig does a nice job helping his guest make a good buying decision. Craig knows the product better than anyone else and takes the time to demonstrate all the new features on today?s vehicles. Drive safe and if there is anything we could do please let us know.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BLOOMINGALE, IL |

EVERYONE VERY HELPFUL! ERIC MADE SURE ANYTHING I MENTIONED WAS LOOKED AT. I LOVE MY IMPALA AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH SUNRISE CHEVY SO FAR! AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD MANY PEOPLE TO GO THERE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COMPLIMENTED ON MY 2014 IMPALA SO MUCH!!!!

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your business and your right the New 2014 Impala is grabbing everyone's attention. Thank you for spreading the word about us and drive safe.

Excellent service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Every part of my experience was excellent. Everyone there was very nice and accommodating as they always are. Keep up the great service! I will be back.

January 30, 2014

Thank you Jennifer for the great review and the kind words about our staff. We train and work very hard to give a great experience and I am happy to see that our training has worked. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time. Drive Safe!!!

Here's another positive review to add!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Had my 4wd repaired and haven't had a need to try it yet, but looks like I will on Sunday! I have EVERY confidence that the repair is perfect. Thanks to Kory and Dave for making me feel valued (and intelligent) on my first service visit!

January 27, 2014

Helene, thank you for the business and if you notice anything with your 4wd please let us know asap. With the winter we are having I am sure you will be able to test it out very soon. Drive safe and stay warm.

Truly a customer service driven dealership

by from Bensenville,IL |

My experience at Sunrise Chevrolet has been great. My salesman Jeff Schlenger provides nothing but excellent customer service and the rest of the staff is great as well this is my 2nd vehicle purchase from Sunrise Chevy and I have left away satisfied both times. Jeff and Sunrise go above and beyond to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your vehicle in all aspects of the purchase Sunrise Chevy truly understands that a car purchase is a long term investment and they make sure that you are completely happy with your new vehicle and make it clear that they want you as a long term repeat customer not just a one and done car sale like other dealerships who just push for the sale for the moment instead of trying to build a long term relationship and customer satisfaction. As an avid fan of Chevy vehicles my intention is to make all of my future Chevy purchases from Sunrise Chevy a truly classy and top notch customer service dealership

January 27, 2014

Eric thank you for doing business with us again and the confidence you have in our staff. Jeff and the rest of the Sunrise Team agree it's not just about today's sale it's about all future sales and service. We work hard to make the experience worthwhile. If there is anything we could do for you in the future just let us know. Thank you for all the nice things you have said.

Great Experience! Love our New 2014 Malibu

by from Carol Stream, IL |

We met with Javier Guzman a week ago, just to get an idea of pricing on a new 2014 Chevy Malibu. After our visit, he came back with a higher price per month than we could afford. Javier kept in touch with us during the week, suggesting that we could get a used Malibu, with low miles and stay in the price range we needed to be in. A week later, last Monday, we came in to look at a couple of used cars and take them for a test drive. After looking at all of our options, used vs. new, Javier was able to offer us a new 2014 LT Malibu, in the color we wanted for a price per month that fit within our budget!! Very happy customers!!

January 27, 2014

Kevin thank you for your business and the kind words about your buying experience here at Sunrise. Javier has been the #1 salesperson for the last 2 years and this is just another great story why he has been. He really works hard to solve a problem and never gives up until he has a happy guest. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Service with a smile

by from Glendale Heights,IL |

I stopped in during the afternoon because my windshield washer did not work. It was just a frozen line and after the car was inside it fixed itself. In addition to fixing that item their was a free inspection done. Free coffee in the waiting room helps the atmosphere too.

January 27, 2014

Paul this weather has caused all kinds of issues and freezing lines is a big one. I am glad it was a quick and comfortable visit to get you and your vehicle back on the road. Stay warm and drive safe.

Great Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The work was done on time and they even fixed a problem I did not know that I had. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

January 27, 2014

David thank you for the review and feedback about your experience in our service department. We work hard to complete the work in a timely fashion and make sure to do a good inspection of the vehicle while in the shop. Thank you for the business and safe driving.

10,000 miles and check engine light

by from Northlake Il. |

Check engine light came on. Dealer cleaned MAF and reprogramed the software. It was just out of warranty so I had to pay $350. The car only has 10,000 miles so I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Dealer was great and this is not typical of my experience with GM reliability.

January 27, 2014

William thank you for the review and your business. The GM product is truly a high quality product and like you we wish you no future concerns with your vehicle. If there is anything you need in the future please reach out and we will assist you the Best we can.

Treated Like Family

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I bought my second Chevy Equinox on January 11 from Angel Estevez. I loved my first one so much I had to get another one. It was a great experience. I had come in early in the week to just look around and ask a few questions. Angel didn't pressure me and was very helpful. Because of that I came back and was ready to buy the Equinox. Angel treated me like family and made the experience easy and even fun. I had a certain list of features I needed because of a back surgery I had and Angel worked hard to find an Equinox that fit my list of needs perfectly. I love my new 2014 Equinox. Thanks Angel!

January 27, 2014

Hannah thank you for the business again. The Equinox is a great vehicle choice. I will let Angel know that you had a great experience. Drive safe and stay warm.