Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Amazing service. Great personality

by from Glendale heights il |

Good customer service. Easily build a relationship and trust with. Mike builds a great relationship with his customers and always willing to help. Reason we bought multiple cars from.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about Mike and your confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your loyalty and safe driving.

Great service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

From our salesman Mike F. to the finance manager we were very happy to purchase our 5th vehicle and will do so for many years. Thank you.

December 8, 2013

It was great to see you back buying your 5th vehicle from Sunrise Chevrolet. Mike is one of the Best in the business and he is good because he has great customers. Enjoy your vehicle and have a very safe and happy holiday season.

great facility, clean!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

i was glad they took care of the recall and that they found i had a leaky radiator. i was taking a long trip to Texas and would not have made it with the leaky radiator. i am also glad they were able to replace it in the same time frame they had my car for the day.

December 8, 2013

We are very happy to help in anyway we can to make sure your travels our safe and fun. Thank you for your support and have a happy holiday season.

Big Mike is the best!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Big Mike in sales was extremely helpful during my car buying experience. He helped me choose the right vehicle and made me feel very taken care of! I will definitely go back to Mike when I am in the market for a car again, although I plan on keeping my new Equinox for a very long time!

December 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about Big Mike or like we call him King Fakouri. Mike has been with us for over 10 years and he has the Best following. Thank you for your business and have a safe holiday season.

Great Service!!!!

by from Winfield Ill |

Check engine light was on. I called early and even tho I didn't have an appointment they made room for me. Everyone I dealt with there was courteous and professional. They got the repairs done in the time they said it would be done.I will definately go back there whenever I need repairs, oil changes, or anything that has to do with my Chevy Sonic.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for your business. We try very hard to make our schedule fit your schedule in these very busy times. In the future you could go to our web-site www.sunrisechevrolet.com anytime day or night to set a future appointment. Thank you once again and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Friendly & great service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

When I left car I walked out of there feeling my car would be well taken care of and what I expected to be done was done. No surprises.

December 8, 2013

We are happy your experience with Sunrise Chevrolet and our staff was a pleasant one. Thank you for your business and have a happy holiday season.

I did not know this place was so friendly

by from Hanover Park, IL. |

I just went in for a check-up. Brian informed me of all the fault(s) towards my vehicle. I let them fix the problem(s). When I picked up my car, there was nothing but happiness brought to my experience @ Sunrise Chevrolet.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for your business and we are happy to have serviced you and your vehicle in a timely manner. Bryan does a great job meeting expectations and is a very helpful and friendly service advisor. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

Surprise Deal

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

We were planning on coming in on Friday and when we dropped the car off that morning we found out about the Black Friday 50% off deal. We couldn't have been happier. The car is fixed and seems to be running better now.

December 8, 2013

It was the first time we ran a Black Friday Promotion and the feedback was great. We are happy you took advantage of it and keep an eye out for more deals like that in the future. Thank you for your business and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Great service! Pleasant employees!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Very pleasant service tech. Great pricing and special deals. Only complaint is that I requested that when they wash my car to also do the inside of the windows which did not get done. Someone took a dirty rag and smeared the passenger and driver's windows but did not touch the windshield. The car was also not washed well. Still had a lot of dirt and salt left on it. I understand that this is a courtesy to the customer, but if you did a better job it would be nice. Since I am a former Lexus owner, I got used to the higher standard of cleaning the car after service.

December 8, 2013

Mark thank you for the business we really appreciate it. The car wash is something that we owe you to do a better job with. When you get a chance please stop by when you have about a half hour or so and I will get our staff to do a complete clean up for you. If they have any questions please tell them Sarge said it was OK.

Excellent people & service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Organized, helpful and very courteous professionals. As for the repair, it was done and the inconsistent heating issue of my Volt, appears to be fixed, but only time will tell. Dealership & personnel have been great.

December 8, 2013

Well this is the time of year to make sure your heat is working perfect. Let us know if it changes so we could address it timely for you. Thank you for the business and have a safe and happy holiday season.