Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Service, relationships, focus

by from Carol Stream Illinois |

We are long time customers having purchased 5 cars in the past. We keep coming back for service and vehicles because of our customer focus and long term relationships. We thank you for that! AND THAT will keep us coming back! :)

February 20, 2014

Thomas thank you for your loyalty and confidence in Sunrise. We have a great friendly team that we are very proud of. If you need anything you know we are here for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

A Pleased Customer for 20 Years

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Just put my new Impala in for it's 5000 mile check up. The team was very attentive to every detail from check-in to check-out. They even helped with pairing my new iPhone. Always a pleasant experience.

February 20, 2014

Kevin thank you for the kind words about your service visit. The Impala is a great choice and a great car to drive. If you need any help with all the new features on your Impala please let us know and anyone will help you to understand them. Drive safe.

Excellent Service!

by from Bartlett, IL |

Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. When I was there for my oil change, it was too cold to wash the car. My husband brought the car in on Thursday when it was warmer. It was very nice to have a clean car!

February 18, 2014

Janet thank you for your business and the nice review. This weather has really made it hard to keep the cars clean of all that salt. All we can do is put a smile on our face and make the best of it. Drive safe and see you next time.

Excellent experience

by from South Elgin, il |

Javier is an amazing salesperson he was courteous fast and friendly and always explained all my questions. The manager was also involved in the speedy transaction and very friendly! Thankyou for making my purchase experience so perfect!

February 20, 2014

There is a reason why Javier has been Sales Person of the Year the last 2 years. He does a great job and he will always be here to help in the future too. Thank you for the review and the for your business.

Positive Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I ended up with quite a bit more service needed than was anticipated.. Mike was very thorough explaining what was needed. The entire staff was very friendly and upbeat, it made for a positive experience.

February 18, 2014

Thank you Bridget for the review. We are happy that your experience was positive and Mike did a great job explaining your vehicle needs. Thank you for the business and safe driving out there. Winter should be over soon!!!!

Above and beyond service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

One of the best dealerships I have ever been to. Everyone was very helpful, nice, and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all of their help and was extremely impressed with their customer service.

February 7, 2014

Carrie thank you for the kind words about our staff. We really work hard and presenting ourselves very professional. If you need anything please let us know and thank you for the review.

Great service and people

by from Carol Stream, il |

I had sensor go bad on the throttle body and a noise in the drive shaft area. My service rep. went above and beyond to find the cause of the problem with the drive shaft.

February 7, 2014

Tim we hope everything is OK with your vehicle and if you notice anything else please reach out to us. This weather is really causing a lot of issues that normally wouldn't happen. Thank you for the review and drive safe.

TEAMWORK FOR A PROPER REPAIR

by from Wood Dale IL |

My check engine light was on with reduced power making driving in traffic difficult. Dave and Mark got me in and back on the road in shortest time possible GREAT SERVICE TEAM!

February 7, 2014

Patrcia thank you for the nice review and your service business. Dave and Mark both do a great job of understanding your car needs and addressing them quickly. If you notice anything else please give us a call and we will get right on it.

Great Customer Service. Hospitable.

by from Glendale Heights, Il |

I went in with a car that no longer was worth what it would have cost to fix it. Sunrise Chevrolet gave me a better quote than Honda, and bought the vehicle allowing me to have a finance/ purchasing option!

February 7, 2014

Thank you for the business and the review. We work with many used car wholesalers to get the most for your trade value. We are happy that everything worked out for you and safe driving.

Not Everything was Perfect...

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I was under the impression that the shuttle service was a free service. I used it in the past and was not charged. It would have been nice if someone would have told me in advance that I was going to be charged this time. I might have had a family member help me drop off my car instead. Also, in the past you always washed my car as a "perk". This time it was not done.... wonder why? Service going down hill.

February 5, 2014

Diane your right the shuttle service is free of charge. There was a mistake when billing out your ticket and I believe someone should have called you and corrected the mistake. If for some reason it hasn't please call me Dan Kurtz 630-942-8300 and I will get it handled. As far as your car wash not being done there is a couple of reason why it might not have been washed. If the temperatures are extremely cold we will not wash service vehicles in fear of the doors and locks freezing. Also we broke a spring on our door due to the cold weather and had to wait for the door company to repair it. When it warms up please use my name to get your free car wash. Thank you for your business and drive safe.