Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service, Sales & Staff Team

by from Villa Park, IL |

I have purchased several cars & continue all my car maintenance with these guys. They are simply the best! They provide prompt and honest service, waiting area is clean and very accommodating. I highly recommend Sunrise Chevrolet!! If you are looking for a new Chevrolet ask for Matt Dickerson. Thanks again Matt!

June 29, 2013

Thank you for your continued business with Sunrise Chevrolet. We appreciate the fact that you have always had a great experience with our dealership. Hope to see you again soon!

A+ Dealership

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Sunrise Chevy, and my salesman Angel, made things unbelievably quick and easy. What I really loved most was the enthusiasm they shared with me in my first new car purchase. I had been to 5 other dealers that day which were miserable experiences, but immediately everyone at Sunrise showed me they wanted my business. A new car purchase should be a fun, exhilarating, and satisfying experience, and I was proud that I felt this way when I left with my 2013 Chevy Sonic.

June 8, 2013

Brandon, thank you much for your very thoughtful words. Angel works very hard for his customers, and we thank you for taking the time to recognize him. We are delighted to hear that you had a great sales experience. We truly appreicate your business, and hope to see you soon! Welcome to the Sunrise family!

Great Staff, Perfect Facility!

by from Glendale Hts IL |

This dealership has been my "go to" for almost 15 years. The staff, the facility, and the "mojo" are always The Best!

June 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that once again you had a great sales experience. We truly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the staff here at Sunrise. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you again!

Wonderful Service!!!

by from Bloomingdale IL |

Tim is ggggggggggrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my new SONIC!!! He took his time with me in determing a more economical means to get me out of my junker!!!!!!! He didnt rush me nor take advantage of me!! Veronica Dillard

May 29, 2013

Thank you, Veronica, for leaving such nice review for Tim in our sales department. He will be very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. Thank you again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

Very Good Service

by from Itasca IL |

My Day Started out real bad because my would start, I talk with Service Manger Dave Struss he insure me that he would help me as much as he can, he stay in contact with me during the process of my car being fixed, he was very honest with me about the price and the time it would be ready. he made my day. ( Thanks Dave Struss ) He made me feel like family !!!

May 23, 2013

Thank you for leaving such a kind review for our service department. We strive to make all our guests feel a part of the Sunrise family. Thanks and we hope to see you again!

Great Service

by from West Chicago, IL |

I went in to "just look" at the cars to get prices and see what my options were. Tim Stuker was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful I didn't feel pressured or intimidated by your sales person. They found the best rates financially for me. I have and will continue to refer my friends to your dealership. Thank you, I love my car!

May 17, 2013

Thank you, Cindy, for taking the time to leave such a kind review! It means a lot to hear you felt comfortable and well-informed while purchasing your vehicle. We hope this means we will we see you in our service department when that time comes. Thanks again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

Buying a new car

by from Villa Park, IL |

Everybody was so friendly and eager to make sure that what I wanted in my new car was meant. That means a lot to a consumer.

May 16, 2013

Thank you, Karen, for leaving us such a kind review. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable sales experience. Thank you again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

Service Center

by from Carol Stream, IL |

As always staff was polite and helpful. Purchased vehicle from Sunrise and will continue to bring it in for service. Service department is fantastic.

May 16, 2013

Ali, thank you for being a loyal Sunrise guest. We look foward to seeing you again soon!

amazing service, friendly and helpful employes

by from joliet IL |

Best experience I've had at a car dealership. Friendly and welcoming environment and associates. The associate that goes by jose martinez was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me determine the type of car I purchased. He was very attentive, patient and offered a variety of options. I will definitely refer his name to anyone that I may know who is interested in car shopping.

May 8, 2013

Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Jose was very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car buying experience. Welcome to the Sunrise family and we look forward to seeing you again!

Sunrise is # 1

by from Elmwood Park,IL |

This dealership is clean and everyone is helpful. This is the 5th car that I have purchased since 2003. I didn't think I would be able to afford car as my old car was only year old but it didn't fit my needs, but Sunrise came through like they always do. My sales reps. Sean and Nick were excellent and the finance staff was awesome and gave me a great deal and payments that I was comfortable with. I tried another dealer this time, but they tried to get me to buy a car I didn't want and Sunrise was willing to go the extra mile and locate the car I wanted, but the day of the purchase it happed that the car arrived in a shipment and I could not be any happier. I would recommend this dealership to everyone as they will go out of their way to get you the car/deal that you want.

May 3, 2013

Mike, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It means a lot to hear that our guests are completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!