Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Vehicle Maintenance

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The serviceman that I dealt with was very helpful and very good about informing me on the status of my vehicle maintenance.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Katherine for using our service department. The team does a great job keeping our guest informed and up to date with there vehicle repairs. I am happy to see that they are. Thank you for the feedback and drive safe.

Great service

by from Wheaton, IL |

I came without an appointment but was taken care of immediately. Everything was explained to me and the work was done at no charge.

great buying experience!

by from glendale heights Illinois |

Everyone was great and friendly..from the porter who washed my car to the manager and the finance guy. My sales man Raul was very helpful in helping me pick what I wanted and could afford. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you!!

November 18, 2014

Thank you Pamela for the nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Everyone works together to give that team effort that you deserve. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Service visit

by from Westmont, IL |

Staff are working with me to resolve maintenance faults that have reoccurred within less than 24 hours of service visit. Very eager to satisfy my needs and that is greatly appreciated by me. Overall experience with staff is excellent because I have always been taken care of.

November 18, 2014

Roger I hope everything is scheduled to complete the work needed to repair your vehicle. If not please call our Service Director Jeff Hrubec. Thank you for your business.

Fixed problem other dealer couldn't fix

by from Medinah, IL |

Did more investigation into a problem with my diesel than the other dealer did and believed to have fixed it. Kept me up to date on the developments. Appreciate that.

November 7, 2014

I hope all is well now with your diesel vehicle. If you notice anything going into the winter months please reach back out to us. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

first experience buying a car

by from batavia il |

This was my first experience buying a car and it was wonderful. Raul Martinez was very professional and great at keeping me in contact with what was going on. he was very patient as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

November 8, 2014

Congratulations Ashley on your first car purchase, that's exciting. I am so happy to hear that it was a wonderful experience buying from Sunrise Chevrolet and Raul. If you have any questions on your new car please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

new car experience as a return customer

by from glendale heights il |

nice people..sean d was very knowledgable with the 2014 silverado we purchased and took the time to show us all the features and how they work..we are still trying to figure them all out.but he also said we could come back anytime and he would go over the truck again..very pleasant experience.thanks..hope we can get a great deal for the wives new vehicle we will decide on buying after the auto show in febuary.and experience the same service we had with purchasing the silverado

November 8, 2014

The 2014 Silverado is a great choice of vehicle. There are a lot of new features so if you ever have any questions please give Sean a call and he could help you with them. If you're in the area stop by and even if Sean isn't here one of his team mates would help too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Friendly atmosphere

by from Wood Dale, IL |

We purchased a used vehicle for my daughter. So far we are pleased. Nicholas Mazzeffi assisted us. He was professional, and down to earth. A pleasure to deal with. Honestly it was a pleasant experience overall, and would have given a 5 out of a 5 star rating, but we had to wait a long time to process the deal through financing. It was quick once we were called in. It was a cash transaction. The people were nice, the car was clean, the price was good. I will be trying their service dept when needed. We now have 2 Chevies.

November 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Nick does a great job working with his guest to find the right vehicle and the right deal. I will look into your wait time concern too. We usually have a good flow but we could always improve. Drive safe.

Great service!! Knowledgeable advisors!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

As always, whenever I pull into the bay, someone is ready to help immediately. Was concerned about a whining noise and Brian and I went for a drive within a few minutes of my getting there so he could hear the noise. I was there barely an hour and the car had been looked at and was ready to go.

November 8, 2014

Ursula I am happy to hear that Bryan took the time to listen to you and your vehicle so he could identify the issue that need to be repaired. Thank you for using our service department and I glad they got you in and out within the hour. Drive safe.

Perfect Example of Customer 1st

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Sunrise Chevrolet is the best car dealership around. Everyone is honest and sincere which is extremely rare to see nowadays in a car place. From the salesperson Jason, Manager Jose Manuel, to Service Department Dave And everyone else they go that extra mile and then some for their customers.

November 8, 2014

Gabrielle thanks for the nice review of your total experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Our sales and service team work very hard to make the guest experience friendly and welcoming. Thank you for your business and drive safe.