Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

great dealer ship - good people to work with

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Nick Mazzeffi our sales person treated us like family. He was very knowledgeable on their inventory and got us into the right vehicle for my needs , he listened to what I required and got the job done - Eric in finance got us a great rate ! We were in and out in no time - car was clean, ready, and serviced despite the nasty freezing weather. this is the second car we bought from Sunrise Chevy in 10 years and they remain to be Great to deal with. WE WILL BE BACK.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for returning to do business with us and I hope you don't wait another 10 years to come back. Nick and Eric work well together to make the buying process easy and friendly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Job Sunrise Team.

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Thank you for a nice experience buying a used car from your staff. We would like to say a special thanks to Dan Kurtz; Mike Fakhouri and Mike Lewis Jr for outstanding customer service as well as the finance team *****. Thank You Sunrise. Ted & Linda Sorensen

January 21, 2015

Thank you Ted and Linda for working with us and being such a loyal and understanding customer of Sunrise Chevrolet. I think Ted said this was his 12th vehicle he has purchased from us. That is awesome and we will be here to help you with your 13th family vehicle too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Upbeat atmosphere

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Emmanuel Reyes was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle we purchased from sunrise Chevrolet.we would definitely recommend this dealer.It also was a pleasure to work with Eric in the finance department.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for the nice review of your buying experience here with Sunrise Chevrolet and Manny. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

friendly place

by from roselle il |

everyone is always very helpful.explained the cars features and answered all questions asked. the sales man was very helpful.

January 16, 2015

Thank you for your business and drive safe.

by from Bartlett, IL |

I was spoiled by my husband because he took care of our cars even when we received the free oil changes when we bought our car at Sunrise. Now that I am a widow I wasn't looking forward to taking the car in. I had to stay longer because I needed a wheel alignment besides an oil change. Everyone at Sunrise is friendly & helpful. I won't dread going for my next oil change.

January 18, 2015

Sorry for your loss. I know my staff will take the time to make sure you understand everything before you make a decision to spend money on repairs. If you are not sure of something please feel free to ask for Jeff Hrubec our Service Director and he will walk you through it. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Awesome Service

by from Wheaton, il |

I brought my 2012 Chevy Cruze to this dealer today, 1/2/15 for service, since one of my symbol lights came on and stayed on - on New Years Day. These guys in the Service Dept. are awesome. Dave in service, was so nice and explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I was so surprised how quick I was in and out with a fixed car, especially the day following a holiday. The people that work in this service department are so patient and very knowledgeable, as well as very nice. I will definitely go back to this place when I have another service issue with my car. The waiting rooms are also pretty spacious and are very clean which is also a plus!

January 8, 2015

Thank you Mary for your kind words. We are happy to be of service. Drive Safe!

by from Addison illinois |

Everything was taken care of to my complete satisfaction. When I first went there I had a few problems but all has been resolved and I can see great improvements there.

January 2, 2015

Thank you Scott for your feedback and I am glad to hear everything was resolved. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

by from Addison,IL |

The process went smoothly, and I didn't feel pressured like other dealerships. All of our questions were answered. Definitely recommend or come back in future!

January 2, 2015

Thank you for the review on your buying experience here at Sunrise. I am glad that everything went smooth and pressure free. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great customer service

by from Glendale heights illinois |

The customer service was great, as soon as I opened the door I was greeted and warmly attended by Brett I believe his name is at the Glendale Heights location.

December 23, 2014

Yes Brett is the name of the service advisor that assisted you. I am happy to hear that he was warm and welcoming during your service visit. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

sunrise

by from lomabard il |

brett howard was the man who helpped me and he was the nicest helping man iv ever worked with there

December 23, 2014

Thank you for using our service dept and for the nice feedback on how Brett handled you during the visit. Thank you for your business and drive safe.