Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Very Good Service

by from Itasca IL |

My Day Started out real bad because my would start, I talk with Service Manger Dave Struss he insure me that he would help me as much as he can, he stay in contact with me during the process of my car being fixed, he was very honest with me about the price and the time it would be ready. he made my day. ( Thanks Dave Struss ) He made me feel like family !!!

May 23, 2013

Thank you for leaving such a kind review for our service department. We strive to make all our guests feel a part of the Sunrise family. Thanks and we hope to see you again!

Great Service

by from West Chicago, IL |

I went in to "just look" at the cars to get prices and see what my options were. Tim Stuker was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful I didn't feel pressured or intimidated by your sales person. They found the best rates financially for me. I have and will continue to refer my friends to your dealership. Thank you, I love my car!

May 17, 2013

Thank you, Cindy, for taking the time to leave such a kind review! It means a lot to hear you felt comfortable and well-informed while purchasing your vehicle. We hope this means we will we see you in our service department when that time comes. Thanks again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

Buying a new car

by from Villa Park, IL |

Everybody was so friendly and eager to make sure that what I wanted in my new car was meant. That means a lot to a consumer.

May 16, 2013

Thank you, Karen, for leaving us such a kind review. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable sales experience. Thank you again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

Service Center

by from Carol Stream, IL |

As always staff was polite and helpful. Purchased vehicle from Sunrise and will continue to bring it in for service. Service department is fantastic.

May 16, 2013

Ali, thank you for being a loyal Sunrise guest. We look foward to seeing you again soon!

amazing service, friendly and helpful employes

by from joliet IL |

Best experience I've had at a car dealership. Friendly and welcoming environment and associates. The associate that goes by jose martinez was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me determine the type of car I purchased. He was very attentive, patient and offered a variety of options. I will definitely refer his name to anyone that I may know who is interested in car shopping.

May 8, 2013

Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Jose was very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car buying experience. Welcome to the Sunrise family and we look forward to seeing you again!

Sunrise is # 1

by from Elmwood Park,IL |

This dealership is clean and everyone is helpful. This is the 5th car that I have purchased since 2003. I didn't think I would be able to afford car as my old car was only year old but it didn't fit my needs, but Sunrise came through like they always do. My sales reps. Sean and Nick were excellent and the finance staff was awesome and gave me a great deal and payments that I was comfortable with. I tried another dealer this time, but they tried to get me to buy a car I didn't want and Sunrise was willing to go the extra mile and locate the car I wanted, but the day of the purchase it happed that the car arrived in a shipment and I could not be any happier. I would recommend this dealership to everyone as they will go out of their way to get you the car/deal that you want.

May 3, 2013

Mike, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It means a lot to hear that our guests are completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sunrise is Awesome!!!!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I would like to thank Matt and the rest of the sunrise staff for working so hard for me. I was really in need of a vehicle and they made that happen for me. I appreciate them so much. I will definetly recommend others to Sunrise. Thank you

April 26, 2013

Thank you, Lekecia, for your kind review. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

great service from all

by from Mokena, Il. |

everyone very helpful especially our salesman Matt Dickerson

April 16, 2013

Thank you, Tony and Sandy, for your kind review. I know Matt will be pleased to hear you enjoyed the time you spent at Sunrise. Thanks again.

Costco partnership with Sunrise is a good thing.

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

We have never had a more pleasant experience when buying a car. None of the "just let me talk to the manager" double talk - we came in as a Costco member to Sunrise Chevrolet and they gave us a great Costco price right away. Our salesperson, Ruben del Villar was courteous and helpful right from the start, and the business office was pleasant and professional. We love our Volt and have told all of our friends and family about our car and the great experience we had at Sunrise.

April 4, 2013

Thank you George for your kind review. I am glad you had such a great experience here with Ruben. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Volt! Welcome to the Sunrise Family! Thank you again for your purchase!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Brian McNeilly was extremely friendly and knowledgeable! Prompt to help anyway he could!!

April 4, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to keep seeing you here!