Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640 New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774 Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945 Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Took very good care of me & my car!

by from Winfield, IL |

Super service! I am a regular customer and will be back.

June 16, 2015

Hi Jim, we're happy to have you as a loyal customer!

Great sales and finance team

by from Carol Stream, Illinois |

Im not the impulse type buyer and I do not and will not succumb to pressure tactics. Not knowing what to expect I had a excellent experience with the sales and finance team. Sean Love is the kind of salesman your looking for. He listens then shows you what you want, Not what he thinks you should have.Very thorough and polite. The rest of the team was great Dan, Eric, and Sean helped me get the truck I always wanted but didn't think I could have. Thanks Guys. Dave Sjodin

June 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review David. We understand buying a new car can be difficult, so it's good to know Sean provided such a low-pressure sales environment. If you need anything else just give us a call.

Customer Total Satisfaction

by from Chicago, IL |

I pass MANY dealerships (and travel quite a distance) while making my trip to Sunrise Chevrolet. What makes it a worthwhile experience is that every service associate genuinely LISTENS to my repair issue(s) first-hand to help determine the source of the problem. Making sure the customer is kept well-informed comes without prompting. Sunrise WILL make every effort to follow-up (whether by phone, e-mail, U.S.mail) to insure the customer is 100% satisfied.

June 15, 2015

Hi Edward, thank you for your positive review!

Toy Bumble Bee

by from Chicago, IL |

Wanted to get a toy before I retire in next five years. Had this great idea for a Convertible Chevy Camaro. So I looked everywhere to no avail. Second great idea, Costco! They connected me with Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights and WOW. I had a great purchase experience. This is the my first car purchase absent of buyer's remorse. I had a fun time. Everyone was so friendly. I was given driving lessons by Jeff Schlenger my Sales Professional. He was so patient, teaching me how to drive a stick shift. Third great idea, I purchased the vehicle and got the best deal in my auto purchasing life. Still not feeling comfortable enough to drive the stick shift; my car is being delivered to my home in Chicago today after I complete my two hour stick shift driving course. The "Toy Bumble Bee" is beautiful and I knew it was mine the moment I saw it on the Sunrise web page. It's everything I dreamed of in a sports car, and it has plenty of room. The topper for me is the Executive Manager Daniel Kurtz has been in touch with me from the outset and sent me a thank you text message following my purchase. I can't forget Marco Carrillo who diligently sought to find me the car of my dreams. Thanks Marco for all you did to coordinate my purchase, you look just like your picture. Lol.

June 15, 2015

We're so pleased that you had a positive experience!

Great Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I am new to the area, and chose Sunrise because I live very close by and have seen the dealer many times driving by. It looks very clean and inviting from the outside, and I stopped by one day to buy a small part for my 2012 Impala. It looks the same on the inside. Very nice. I was just "kicking tires" in the showroom on my way out, and talked to a nice salesperson who was very friendly and not pushy at all when I told him I wasn't in the market yet, but when I was, I would definitely return. Well, the time came and I stopped by and low and behold, that salesperson had left the dealership. My experience with dealers is usually 1 or 2 salespeople are on my wavelength, and the rest are either too aggressive, or not paying attention to what my needs and wants are, and just try to put me in a vehicle that I don't really want, and I thought I might have lost that connection. Not so. I was greeted by Sean Love when I stopped by after work one night when I was checking on the availability of a 2015 Colorado. I knew already that these were in high demand, and there were virtually none available anywhere. I have never ordered a new vehicle before, but Sean put me at ease with the whole process. We went online together and chose the color and options I was looking for. When it comes to new vehicles, I am not a big option guy, and usually I just accept the options of a vehicle on the lot because I can get it right away. Not this time. I know that options are big margin gets for the manufacturer and the dealer, but Sean was not pushy at all when I told him I didn't want a lot of them. I was very hesitant on the color (Laser Blue), but again, Sean made me fell comfortable with the choice. He told me it would be 6-8 weeks time before I would receive it. To my surprise, Sean called me at 4 weeks and said it had arrived! I was going to get financing on my own, and wasn't quite ready with that part yet because it was so much earlier than I had anticipated. But Sean invited me down to take a look at it, and get the paperwork started. BTW, I am VERY happy with the color! Sean explained the extended warranties and dealer add ons, and when I politely declined, he left it at that. Not pushy at all. I know it's his job to sell, but he knew not to push. I really appreciate that as I have had other salespeople try and force the issue, and they lost me as a customer because of it. Once I had the financing nailed down, I came by to finish up the paperwork, and again, I was pleasantly surprised on how easy and fast it was. I have bought 5 or 6 new vehicles at various dealers, and for those that have been through it, the delivery day paperwork and process can be dreadful. Not at Sunrise. Dan Schomer had everything all set before I was, and when I sat down at Rick Mackintosh's desk, I was done in under ten minutes! I couldn't be happier with the whole experience- start to finish really. I traded in my Impala and they gave me a very fair price too. I want to recognize Sean for going above and beyond for me, and I can tell he really wants to take care of every customer no matter if they are buying a Corvette or a Spark, he wants them to feel like they are the most important customer he has. Dan and Rick made the "back side" of the sale painless, so a big THANK YOU to you both as well, and I will definitely be returning there to buy my next vehicle, and will be recommending them to anyone who asks me where to go to buy a new Chevy.

June 10, 2015

We're pleased by your positive review. We're happy to have satisfied your needs!

Doesn't Get Better Than This

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Taking a car into Sunrise couldn't be better...or easier! You can make your appointment online or on the phone and the service you get when the car is in is fantastic. Friendly, competent, courteous, awesome -- just a few words to describe the Sunrise folks, in my humble opinion. -Luanne Newman, Carol Stream, IL

June 10, 2015

Luanne you?re the best and we really appreciate your business. Drive safe and don't use any gas in that Volt

Typical Awesome Experience at Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Melrose Park, IL |

This is my 5th vehicle that I bought from Sunrise Chevrolet....that should speak volumes!!!!!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for all your loyal business. Best of luck with your new vehicle and drive safe.

Friendly People

by from Lombard, Illinois |

My family and I came in to look at a 2015 Chevy Cruze and a short time later, we were on our way out with exactly what we wanted!

June 6, 2015

Hi Richard, we're happy to provide you with exactly what you wanted! Safe travels.

Great Service

by from Lombard, IL |

Received great service and pricing on my last visit. And the work was completed on time!

June 3, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. We know you have options when it comes to getting service done on your car, so we appreciate that you gave us this opportunity.

The nicest of service crews!

by from Lombard, IL |

We bought our 2009 Tahoe at a different local dealer. We had continued to go there for service despite having horrible customer service each time. Finally, we decided to give Sunrise a shot - they were closer and we had always heard good reviews. We have never had our Tahoe serviced at another shop since, nor do we plan to. In fact, we're in the market for another new car soon and will be by Sunrise to see what we can work out!

June 5, 2015

Hi Adam, we're happy our location was able to meet your needs. Please come back should you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again!