Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Customer Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was greeted warmly. Jason guided me through the whole process. He listened and seemed to really care! Very happy with the whole car leasing experience at Sunrise!

December 19, 2013

Thank you Patrick for your business and feedback about your buying experience. Jayson is a great guy and really cares about the guest he works with. Congrats on your new car and drive safe. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Great Service

by from Carol Stream IL |

The service is always amazing every time myself or someone I know who goes in to the dealership or the service department. I never have any complaints. I am always satisfied and very happy coming in and leaving with my car. I appreciate all the hard work and great customer service.

December 19, 2013

Thank Craig for the vote of confidence in our service department. We are always trying to make our guest visits easy and stress free. Have a Happy Holiday Season and be safe driving.

Worked around my schedule!

by from Naperville, IL |

I had the 'check engine' light come on while driving home to IL Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Called to set up an appointment for the Friday after Thanksgiving, but by the time Friday morning rolled around, the light was out. I called Sunrise to cancel the appointment and they said if the light came back on, call and they would get me in as soon as possible. One week later the light was back on. I spoke with Brett and arranged to drop the vehicle off on Thursday night so they could look at it when they had time on Friday. By 10:30am I had a call from Brett that they had identified and repaired the problem and my vehicle was ready whenever I could get there to pick it up. I was already at work until after the dealership closed that night, and had to work on Saturday until after the service department closed. They arranged for my vehicle to be pulled out front and for me to pick the keys up with the cashier in the showroom. They made everything so easy!

December 17, 2013

We are happy that we found the fix for your vehicle and that we could get it back to you timely. We also have a drop off box if you ever need to drop off your vehicle after hours too. Just fill out the form and we will get on it right away the next day. Thank you for using our service department and have a happy holiday season.

Friendly & fare

by from Glendale heights, IL 60139 |

I had a good experience with the service team. Very friendly easy to talk to they got the job done price was fair and waiting room had great complimentary coffee. My car was not wash and I asked why and they didn't wash it for my convenience because of the freezing weather conditions. How ever there where more then happy to wash it upon my request.

December 17, 2013

Thank you Tom for your honest feedback about your visit to our service department. We do have a policy when the weather gets extremely cold not to wash the cars but you bring up a good point. If any guest wants their vehicle washed and is aware of the possibility of freezing we are happy to do so. Thank you for your business and have a happy holiday season.

Great service, friendly staff, clean facility

by from Bloomingdale, Illinois |

As always, the experience at Sunrise was excellent. I rely on their expertise in telling me what services I should have performed. The employees are always friendly and positive. Service Advisor Eric Dostal is always willing to answer questions and do research for me if necessary. I recommend Sunrise to anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle.

December 17, 2013

Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Eric. We plan to continue giving great service and comfortable place an where to do it. Best wishes to you during this holiday season.

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Service area is immaculate, personnel are courteous, and friendly, waiting area is clean, bright and comfortable. Free coffee, computers, etc. make the wait go by quickly. Service was done in no time.

December 17, 2013

Gary thank you for the kind words and good feedback about our guest lounge area. I an happy you felt confertiable here while serving your car. Have a happy holiday season.

Lost of business and any future business

by from Chicago, IL |

I was looking to buy my first brand new (not used) car and I visited multiple dealerships while driving around one day. I stopped by this dealership to see what they had outside and took snap shots of cars that I was interested in. This dealer actually had the exact car with everything that I wanted, but I still wanted to look around before making my final decision. I then went on to cars.com and found a listing from this dealership of that exact car that I was looking for (everything match the car I took a snap shot of, even the VIN number), but the price listed was way less than what I've seen on other dealerships. I filled out my info to find out more about this car and later that day the dealership contacted me. The person then said that the car on the listing was incorrect. What was on the listing was a LT model with an RS package but what it was suppose to be was the base LS model. Which explains the low price. VIN number, description, and pictures all match the LT model except the price was wrong. The person I talked with then said they would correct the problem, which when I check the next day the listing was gone. But, the next day after that the listing was back up with the wrong car and the wrong price (I also checked before writing this review and that listing is still up). That day I was thinking of driving over to the dealership to find out in person what they had, but decided it wasn't worth my time and effort. I decided to go to a dealership near my house and ended up buying a new car with everything I wanted.

December 17, 2013

Sorry for the confusion on pricing. I looked in our files to find your info so I could get the details of the exact vehicle issue. I also had our staff review our entire site and we could not find the discrepancy as you found it. With today's technology and all the different referring sites mistakes do happen. I wish you would stop in or called management so we could of addressed this issue. I hope your purchase went well and you got the car you wanted. We wish you safe driving and sorry about the confusion.

Amazing service. Great personality

by from Glendale heights il |

Good customer service. Easily build a relationship and trust with. Mike builds a great relationship with his customers and always willing to help. Reason we bought multiple cars from.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about Mike and your confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your loyalty and safe driving.

Great service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

From our salesman Mike F. to the finance manager we were very happy to purchase our 5th vehicle and will do so for many years. Thank you.

December 8, 2013

It was great to see you back buying your 5th vehicle from Sunrise Chevrolet. Mike is one of the Best in the business and he is good because he has great customers. Enjoy your vehicle and have a very safe and happy holiday season.

great facility, clean!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

i was glad they took care of the recall and that they found i had a leaky radiator. i was taking a long trip to Texas and would not have made it with the leaky radiator. i am also glad they were able to replace it in the same time frame they had my car for the day.

December 8, 2013

We are very happy to help in anyway we can to make sure your travels our safe and fun. Thank you for your support and have a happy holiday season.