Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Sunrise is # 1

by from Elmwood Park,IL |

This dealership is clean and everyone is helpful. This is the 5th car that I have purchased since 2003. I didn't think I would be able to afford car as my old car was only year old but it didn't fit my needs, but Sunrise came through like they always do. My sales reps. Sean and Nick were excellent and the finance staff was awesome and gave me a great deal and payments that I was comfortable with. I tried another dealer this time, but they tried to get me to buy a car I didn't want and Sunrise was willing to go the extra mile and locate the car I wanted, but the day of the purchase it happed that the car arrived in a shipment and I could not be any happier. I would recommend this dealership to everyone as they will go out of their way to get you the car/deal that you want.

May 3, 2013

Mike, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It means a lot to hear that our guests are completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sunrise is Awesome!!!!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I would like to thank Matt and the rest of the sunrise staff for working so hard for me. I was really in need of a vehicle and they made that happen for me. I appreciate them so much. I will definetly recommend others to Sunrise. Thank you

April 26, 2013

Thank you, Lekecia, for your kind review. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you again and welcome to the Sunrise family!

great service from all

by from Mokena, Il. |

everyone very helpful especially our salesman Matt Dickerson

April 16, 2013

Thank you, Tony and Sandy, for your kind review. I know Matt will be pleased to hear you enjoyed the time you spent at Sunrise. Thanks again.

Costco partnership with Sunrise is a good thing.

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

We have never had a more pleasant experience when buying a car. None of the "just let me talk to the manager" double talk - we came in as a Costco member to Sunrise Chevrolet and they gave us a great Costco price right away. Our salesperson, Ruben del Villar was courteous and helpful right from the start, and the business office was pleasant and professional. We love our Volt and have told all of our friends and family about our car and the great experience we had at Sunrise.

April 4, 2013

Thank you George for your kind review. I am glad you had such a great experience here with Ruben. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Volt! Welcome to the Sunrise Family! Thank you again for your purchase!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Brian McNeilly was extremely friendly and knowledgeable! Prompt to help anyway he could!!

April 4, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to keep seeing you here!

We would definitely come back

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall everything worked out great! After having done alot of research and dealing with at least 4 other dealerships, your sales personnel worked with us and offered us the best/most fair deal on the exact vehicle we were looking for! They took the time to really ensure we could be satisfied and your dealership had the vehicle we wanted in-stock without having to factory order it or locate it at another dealer! Tim and Rich worked well together to make sure we were happy! And the other dealers we had worked with even verified our deal couldn't have been beaten.

April 4, 2013

Roy and Maureen, thank you for the lovely review. Sunrise is very happy to hear that we were the dealership of your choice. We are glad you were able to get the car you were looking for! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

By Bill Piscitello of Carol Stream

by from Carol Stream, Il |

I've been a loyal customer for almost 11 years now ever since I bought my first car from Sunrise in 2002. Sales and service are second to none. Regular maintenance and any other service needs are addressed always, and taken care of the first time and always ready when promised. The dealership is always clean and a comfortable environment. Thank you always!!

April 3, 2013

Bill, it is great to hear we have made such a wonderful impression on you. Thank you for the kind review and for being such a loyal customer!

Sunrise Chevy Repair

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

My service consultant Bryan McNeilly did a great job. He was very professional and kept me informed during the entire process.

April 1, 2013

Thank you, Nick, for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. I know Bryan will be happy to hear you had a pleasant service experience. Thanks again.

Sunrise Chevy (Glendale Heights, IL)

by from Elmwood Parki, IL |

Anytime I am at the dealership I am treated like family, always kept up to date on what's going on with car and the entire staff at the dealership is friendly and don't mind driving to the dealership as its 45 min from my house, but worth the trip.

March 25, 2013

Thank you for your very kind review. You are always welcome to come spend time with your Sunrise family. We look forward to your next visit!

Excellent Dealership

by from Glen Ellen IL |

I have been a loyal GM customer and have used Sunrise Chevrolet Dealership for the purchase of a new car. Sean Donato was the salesperson. Very knowledgable. efficient and on top of things. I also service my car at the same dealership and Dave Strause is an excellent, honest service department person. I would recommend others to deal with Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights Il.

March 1, 2013

Thank you Carol for your very kind review! It is nice to hear that both our sales and service departments have made you a happy Sunrise customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon!