Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service. Took Too Long Though

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Other than the fact that it took over two hours for an oil change and tire rotation... As usual, Eric Dostal was terrific! He apologized for it taking so long. Always accommodates my busy schedule. Thanks.

March 20, 2014

Sorry Michael for the long wait on your service visit. I know from time to time we get a big rush and times to extend longer then what we would like. I am glad Eric apologized for us and please accept mine as well. Drive Safe.

Clean sales process, good service

by from Geneva, IL |

We came back to Sunrise as my experience in buying a used vehicle from your dealership last year in Feb. was excellent. I am also pleased with the performance of the service dept.

March 20, 2014

Dennis thank you for your business in both sales and service. Our goal is to continue to give you excellent service whenever you visit Sunrise Chevrolet. Drive Safe.

Great service as promised

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Called Monday schedule the transmission service, they were able to take me on Tuesday. Told me it would be 1 1/2 hours, which they were spot on.

March 20, 2014

Steve thank you for your business and I am glad my team was able to fit you in the next day. I hope everything is working well now. Drive Safe!!

Great Service from Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Wood Dale, IL |

I came in for my car to have an oil change and to check out a noise coming from the front end. My Equinox will be 10 years old soon and I want to continue taking good care of it. It has taken good care of me. As it turns out, after the technician looked at my car, the noise coming from the front end was nothing to be concerned with. I bought my Equinox and two other Chevrolets from another dealership, and hope to buy my next Chevrolet from Sunrise.

March 20, 2014

Thank you Pam for your business and if you notice any other noise coming from your vehicle please stop back in so we could investigate and issues. Drive Safe!!!

Excellent service

by from Glendale heights IL |

As usual everything was great. Not schedule for service originally, but the car was leaking anti freeze. Took care of the problem.

March 14, 2014

Steve I am happy they had a chance to fit you in and handle your concern. I hope all is good now and your problem doesn't come back. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The staff was very friendly, and the waiting area was nice and comfortable. The service itself took awhile, but the staff kept me updated the whole time.

March 14, 2014

Sorry for the extended time it took to get you and your vehicle back on the road. Sometimes it is hard for us to predict the volume but I am glad they kept you updated with the progress of the vehicle in the shop. We will do our very best to speed things up in the future. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Courteous Service

by from Glendale Hts, Il |

I enjoy the fact that when you make the appointment they check all required plus any upcoming requirements. If the weather is good the car will come back look shiny and new.

March 11, 2014

I am happy all concerns where checked out and they informed you on any possible maintenance needed. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Customer Service Eric, Glendale, IL Sunrise

by from Glendale, IL |

I was assisted by Eric in the Glendale, IL Sunrise Service Department. Eric was thorough, detailed and very helpful. He provided the kind of service that we should experience every where we go.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review of Eric and your visit. Eric does a great job listening to his guest vehicle concerns and getting to the bottom of the problem. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service advisor

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Despite the fact the problem is not resolved, I do have faith in the dealer in getting to the bottom of the problem.

March 11, 2014

Sorry we could not get to the bottom of this repair for you. Sometimes the vehicle doesn't always re-act the same as it does for you when we get it in the shop. I am sure we hooked it up to our code machine to get some data to help us. If you continue to have issues please let us know asap so we could take a look at it and complete the repair.

Oil change/rotate/recall SVC LABOR CHARGES??

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

For the first time EVER I was disappointed. The service was unbeatable as ALWAYS, but I was charged for LABOR for an oil change, tire rotation and Recall. Labor charges?? I've always brought my vehicle there for oil and rotations. Never paid LABOR charges before. I felt taken advantage of.

March 11, 2014

Joseph could you reach out to Jeff Hrubec my Service Director so he could look into this for you. I tried getting more info but we cannot find your file with the limited info in this review. We would like to look at the repair and explain the charges or correct any mistakes thank you for your business and I am sure we could answer your questions. 630-942-8300