Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Truly a customer service driven dealership

by from Bensenville,IL |

My experience at Sunrise Chevrolet has been great. My salesman Jeff Schlenger provides nothing but excellent customer service and the rest of the staff is great as well this is my 2nd vehicle purchase from Sunrise Chevy and I have left away satisfied both times. Jeff and Sunrise go above and beyond to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your vehicle in all aspects of the purchase Sunrise Chevy truly understands that a car purchase is a long term investment and they make sure that you are completely happy with your new vehicle and make it clear that they want you as a long term repeat customer not just a one and done car sale like other dealerships who just push for the sale for the moment instead of trying to build a long term relationship and customer satisfaction. As an avid fan of Chevy vehicles my intention is to make all of my future Chevy purchases from Sunrise Chevy a truly classy and top notch customer service dealership

January 27, 2014

Eric thank you for doing business with us again and the confidence you have in our staff. Jeff and the rest of the Sunrise Team agree it's not just about today's sale it's about all future sales and service. We work hard to make the experience worthwhile. If there is anything we could do for you in the future just let us know. Thank you for all the nice things you have said.

Great Experience! Love our New 2014 Malibu

by from Carol Stream, IL |

We met with Javier Guzman a week ago, just to get an idea of pricing on a new 2014 Chevy Malibu. After our visit, he came back with a higher price per month than we could afford. Javier kept in touch with us during the week, suggesting that we could get a used Malibu, with low miles and stay in the price range we needed to be in. A week later, last Monday, we came in to look at a couple of used cars and take them for a test drive. After looking at all of our options, used vs. new, Javier was able to offer us a new 2014 LT Malibu, in the color we wanted for a price per month that fit within our budget!! Very happy customers!!

January 27, 2014

Kevin thank you for your business and the kind words about your buying experience here at Sunrise. Javier has been the #1 salesperson for the last 2 years and this is just another great story why he has been. He really works hard to solve a problem and never gives up until he has a happy guest. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Service with a smile

by from Glendale Heights,IL |

I stopped in during the afternoon because my windshield washer did not work. It was just a frozen line and after the car was inside it fixed itself. In addition to fixing that item their was a free inspection done. Free coffee in the waiting room helps the atmosphere too.

January 27, 2014

Paul this weather has caused all kinds of issues and freezing lines is a big one. I am glad it was a quick and comfortable visit to get you and your vehicle back on the road. Stay warm and drive safe.

Great Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The work was done on time and they even fixed a problem I did not know that I had. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

January 27, 2014

David thank you for the review and feedback about your experience in our service department. We work hard to complete the work in a timely fashion and make sure to do a good inspection of the vehicle while in the shop. Thank you for the business and safe driving.

10,000 miles and check engine light

by from Northlake Il. |

Check engine light came on. Dealer cleaned MAF and reprogramed the software. It was just out of warranty so I had to pay $350. The car only has 10,000 miles so I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Dealer was great and this is not typical of my experience with GM reliability.

January 27, 2014

William thank you for the review and your business. The GM product is truly a high quality product and like you we wish you no future concerns with your vehicle. If there is anything you need in the future please reach out and we will assist you the Best we can.

Treated Like Family

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I bought my second Chevy Equinox on January 11 from Angel Estevez. I loved my first one so much I had to get another one. It was a great experience. I had come in early in the week to just look around and ask a few questions. Angel didn't pressure me and was very helpful. Because of that I came back and was ready to buy the Equinox. Angel treated me like family and made the experience easy and even fun. I had a certain list of features I needed because of a back surgery I had and Angel worked hard to find an Equinox that fit my list of needs perfectly. I love my new 2014 Equinox. Thanks Angel!

January 27, 2014

Hannah thank you for the business again. The Equinox is a great vehicle choice. I will let Angel know that you had a great experience. Drive safe and stay warm.

oil change

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

Went for a standard oil change and had a couple issues with my vehicle for the technician to look at. Did a great job going over what was happening no problems currently with vehicle. Advisor was very.helpful and knowledgeable.

January 27, 2014

Thanks for the review and we are happy your vehicle is running good. Thank you for the business and stay warm.

50000 mile Service appointment

by from Glendale Hts IL |

Had to take time off in the daytime in order to get an appointment. Servcie Hours have been cut back. Servcie was good but quite costly.

January 15, 2014

Sorry about any inconvenience to your schedule. Our service and parts departments are open from 7am to 6pm during the week and from 7am to 1pm on Saturday's. Every repair varies in price based on the work needed. We do have 100% certified technicians and we believe our pricing is fair and competitive on most items. I will send out a coupon for your next visit to help with future cost. Please stay warm and drive safe.

Issues rectified

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

After receiving horrible service previously, I'm glad that it was made right. The issues with my car have been fixed and I'm very gracious for that. Thanks to Dave and Bridget for all of their help!

January 15, 2014

We are so happy that you gave us a second chance. We try and do a very best but sometimes things just don't go the way they should. Bridgette and Dave have been with us for a long time and do a great job helping out. We are glad everything worked out and thank you for your business.

Excellent Service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

everything was friendly, professional and done very speedy! Thankyou Javier and the manager went above and beyond to help me leave with a car that day!

January 15, 2014

Cheryl we are happy that your purchase at Sunrise was easy and speedy. Javier does a great job. In fact he has been our Sales Person of the Year the last 2 years. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe.