Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service

by from Des Plaines, IL |

We are greatly satisfied with the kind of service we received at Sunrise Chevrolet. We appreciate very much all the support and outstanding service Luciano provided to us.

March 1, 2013

Louis, Sunrise is very happy to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience! Luciano works very hard for his customers and we thank you for taking the time to acknowledge him. Thank you again for your kind words.

Very Helpful Service Team

by from Bloomingdale IL |

I was dropping off my car for service. On the way to pick me up my wife ran over a screw. Since the tire could not be repaired one had to be ordered. The Service team was great. They put the spare on in just a few minutes. They had a new tire in the next day and when I went to pick up my car her new tire was mounted and ready to be put on her car. I was very impressed with how helpfulthe service team was. It was a very good experance. That is true everytime I bring my car into Sunrise for service.

February 18, 2013

Tim, thank you for the nice review and I am glad to hear you had a stress-free service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment!

No charge for my laziness

by from Northlake |

I wrongly thought there might be a front end problem. It was explained to me that what we were feeling was normal traction control. It was also suggested that I RTFM. (I should have)

February 13, 2013

Thank you for the nice and funny review. I am glad you had a great experience.

I love my car!

by from Roselle, IL |

I just bought my brand new Impala here and I have nothing but good things to say! I didn't feel smothered by the sales people when I was in the showroom, and there was no pressure to buy after the test-drive. Such a beautiful facility and a friendly staff. There's no other place you should buy your vehicle.

February 6, 2013

Peter, Thank you for the nice review, and I am glad you had such a great experience here. Welcome to the Sunrise Family!Thank you again for your purchase!

My rebuttal to your dealer responce

by from Chicago IL |

Yes, your manager did try to contact me many times..., but only after i left bad reviews online. before that, the last time we talked was when i came to pick up my car which you had for a week, only to find out that nothing was done to resolve the problem. when i asked about it the responce i got was that the mechanic couldnt find anything wrong with my car. The very next night, my family and i ended up breaking down on the highway. Luckily enough, my Fiance was able to capture the whole incident on her camera. With that said..., I will be taking my car to my mechanic to be repaired...., I will chalk this up as a loss on my part..., but i also will let everyone know of my experence with Sunrise Chevrolet!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN!!!

by from Chicago Il |

I had issues with my car the first week, and they were never resolved. i went back and forth between the service departmant and the used sales mannager for over a week just to get the run around treatment. worst experence ever!!!

January 25, 2013

Carl, We have tried to call you numerous times to solve the issue you are having. Our Service Manager and Used Car Manager have left you multiple messages. Please contact us as soon as you can so we can resolve any issues, like we have been trying to do. Thank you.

Best Dealership i've been to!!

by from orland park, il |

My experience at Sunrise Chevy was excellent. I received an extraordinary amount help from everyone there. Mike Fakhouri was my salesman and he treated me like family. I will recommend Sunrise Chevy to all my friends, family, and neighbors if there looking for a great deal and amazing service and care sunrise is where they should go.

February 6, 2013

Hello Rich, Thank you for the review! I am glad you had a great experience with Mike. Welcome to the Sunrise Family! Thank you again for the nice review!

Best Dealership i've been to!!

by from orland park, il |

February 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review, Rich. We are very happy to welcome you the Sunrise family and look forward to seeing you again!

excellent service from all parties involed

by from Tinley park, Il |

i had gone to maybe 7 different dealerships with my son before i arrived at Sunrise and at akk the previous dealers they greeted me first at the door hardly noticing my son and they all attempted to sell me a car not realizing i was there to purchase a car for my son, finally when i arrived and sunrise Mike Fakhouri actually greeted my son before me and i decided right then i would be purchasing a car from sunrise Mike and all his fellow employees showed me and my son the up most respect and i would recommend to everyone i know in the market to buy a car and also will be taking my daughter there to purchase her first car with the same salesman Mike Fakhouri ... Id like to thank everyone ant Sunrise Chevy for there great business ethics they showed

January 25, 2013

Mike, Thank you for your nice review! We are glad that you and your son are part of the Sunrise Family! Thank you again!

great service, nice and organized

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

first off i like the locality of this place, and this dealer has a lot of options. it's not easy buying a car, but sunrise chevy makes it comfortable.

January 14, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! I am glad we were your dealer of choice!