Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Geneva Hobson

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Wife took our 2013 Cadillac in due to loosing air in left front tire. We have bumper to bumper warranty yet with Cadillac they too busy last week and we needed an appointment. I called you this week and you said just bring it in we will find time for you without a long wait. Wife did that, did have to wait a while but when they returned they said we could not find any holes in tire so cleaned rim and put sealant on it. Told wife car is ready and No cost, plus was freshly washed.. She was very satisfied (and that's hard to do)......

December 17, 2014

Art we are happy the both you and your wife had a pleasant service visit here at Sunrise Chevrolet. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to reach out to us. Have a happy holiday season.

by from Glendale Heights |

Service was excellent, people helpful and friendly but did not like waiting 1 hour and 40 minutes for an oil change when I had a specific time appointment.

December 18, 2014

Sorry Lawrence for the long wait during your last visit. I have brought up this issue with the staff and it should never happen again. Thank you for using our service department and we will see you next time. Have a happy holiday season.

Busy Dept - Oil Change

by from Justice, Illinois |

Even though the service dept was busy they still managed to fine a little time to squeeze me in for and oil change, tire rotate and put new wiper blades on my car for winter. They are the best

December 12, 2014

Thank you Sue for the nice review of your last service visit. The service team does a great job trying to fit everyone in and getting their vehicle back on the road quickly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Helpful Salesman and Finance Manager

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Raul and Brian worked diligently to ensure they met our needs. Highly recommend!!!!!

December 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your used car buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

First time at this dealer

by from Bartlett Illinois |

Craig, the salesman was great. He knew about the Silverado and answered all of my questions. This was the first time at your dealership and we will be back.

December 5, 2014

Congratulations Mark on your new Silverado you are going to love driving that truck. Craig does a great job explaining the product and making sure his guest are happy with the whole buying process. Thank you for the business and drive safe.

by from Glendale Heights il |

I liked that our sales person did not give up on us , he made it possible for us to come away with a new vehicle that day even though our credit is not the best

December 5, 2014

Nicole everyone deserves hard work to help them get the vehicle they want no matter what the situation is. I am happy everything worked out for you and drive safe.

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Svc tech, Mike Lewis, is always very helpful and went out of his way to have problem diagnosed, repair made and still get me out of dealership early. Problem was almost new battery from your dealership with a dead cell; replaced under warranty.

December 5, 2014

Thanks William for the nice review on your last service visit. Mike does a great job handling his guest needs. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Highly Recommend

by from Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights |

Everyone was super accomodating and friendly...Javier was very thorough and helpful. We love our new Traverse- it is perfect for my family of 5! I really appreciate and am grateful to everyone who helped in this process!

December 5, 2014

The Traverse is a great choice and you will enjoy driving it. Javier is an awesome sales person who really try's to make sure his guest our helped to make the right decision on the right vehicle. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

by from Hanover Park,Il |

Your Service Dept. Advisors all are excellent, I have dealt with Mike Lewis since 2009 and the techs. he uses to fix my truck. The best compliment I can say is that the Salesmen sell the first car but the Service Dept. sells the next. 100% satisfied with Mike and the Service Dept.

December 5, 2014

It is so true Fred that the service brings our guest back for future business. Mike does an awesome job working with his guest as well does the rest of the team. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

crowded but found somewhere to wait

by from glendale heights, il |

very crowded but found a place out front to sit and wait. Estimated wait time right on track. Annoyed that yet again within days of my being there I after the face receive an email about being time for my visit. Syncing or checking records before those go out would make you seem more professional. Need repair and received coupon but you don't do the body work and coupons can be used where service is required. Also not usable for oil change and it will expire before summer when I need more extensive service - feels like the offer isn't real by how it is sent and set up. Which is was more geared to customer needs.

December 5, 2014

Joan we do get busy at certain times of the day that was why we added the 2nd waiting area in the showroom, I am glad you found it. As far as the email updates you would think we could sync them but with some many different systems not all speak to each other. The bodyshop is owned by Gerber which rents from us. If you need some work our service staff could try and help you with that if you want. I talked to Bridgette my marketing person and asked her to send you a coupon for the future. If you haven't received it please let us know. Thank you for your business.