Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Excellent service

by from Lombard, IL. |

Great, just great, excellent customer service they were patient and understanding with me they help me out and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much.

November 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us your excellent buying experience. Our team wants every guest to feel the way you do. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service, Friendly Competent Staff

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

It seems like everyone there is always willing to give you a smile and a hello. They all seem to want to make you a satisfied customer from our salesman (Javier Guzman) to the service department.

November 8, 2014

Patricia thank you for the kind words about our staff. we really work hard to make sure the attitude in the story is positive and friendly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service and nice place to do business!

by from West Chicago, IL |

Have purchased and/or leased many vehicles over the past years and your dealership always goes above and beyond service for my family! We enjoyed working with Luciano as our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

November 8, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal customer here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Luciano does a great job working with his guest and you know if you need anything you could reach out to him. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service, clean facilities, had fun

by from Glendale heights, Illinois |

Nick was very helpful with finding a car for me. I enjoyed the experience and did not feel pressured at all.

November 8, 2014

Thank you Shelley for the nice review of your buying experience with Nick. If you need anything please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Service repair

by from Hanover Park, IL |

Mike was very informative. I would have liked to have been notified earlier about my service as opposed to me calling in the afternoon.

November 8, 2014

I will have a conversation with the service team about doing a better job of communicating with our guest while their vehicle is in service. Thank you for your feedback and drive safe.

You'll likely be happy here

by from Chicago, IL |

Quick processing and fast turnaround on the work to be done. Staff was very hospitable too. A very pleasant experience!

October 31, 2014

Thank you Paul for using our service department and drive safe.

Love, love, love Sunrise Chevy

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Everyone is always so friendly and never condescending or arrogant. Things are explained clearly and concisely and the work is always top notch. The staff addresses me by name and never fails to make me feel like a friend. I've owned many cars over the years and dealing with Sunrise has made me realize that car dealers can be honest, friendly and caring.

October 28, 2014

Deborah it is our pleasure to serve you as part of our Sunrise Family. The team works great together to make our guest visit welcoming and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and see you next time you're in for service. Drive safe.

Friendly staff, Beautiful showroom, great mechanic

by from Carol Stream, Il |

I am pleased that you have accepted my auto at your dealership. I did not purchase my car there and I have 2 years of certified oil changes and tire rotation. I received very friendly welcome to the fact that I didn't buy there and Sunrise is willing to service my car.

October 31, 2014

Phyllis you are more than welcome to use our service department for any of your future car needs. We would love to sell everyone but we know that is not possible. If we do a great job servicing your new vehicle maybe you would give us a chance to earn your business next time. Drive safe.

Great service and excellent work!

by from Addison, IL |

Came in with a transmission that was missing 3rd/4th gear. People in service deptartment took care of me and got me a quote real quick. I was real happy that they worked with me on pricing and got me a better deal. I was surprised at how fast the service was completed and very happy with this dealership - which is why I return to this one for all my service.

October 29, 2014

Thank you for using our service department and the nice feedback on how everything worked out for you. I hope you don't have any more issues with transmission. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Glendale Hts IL |

I was very please with the way they took care of me when my car had trouble. Manuel and Rick did a very good job.

November 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your last service visit. I hope everything goes well for you and your vehicle. Drive safe.