Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

great service

by from Hanover Park, IL |

I got some extra questions answered about my new car and the salesman remembered who I was so it made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you.

January 1, 2014

We are always willing to help and answer questions. There is so much to a car today that re-visiting to understand how things work is more common then you would think. Enjoy your car and safe driving. Happy New Year.

Very Honest and Informative

by from Bartlett, IL |

Craig Guglielmoto was an excellent sales representative. He understood what I wanted to accomplish in buying a vehicle. Several options were presented and he explained each option fully, so that I could make the best decision for my situation. Craig was very honest and and informative. Because of this, my next purchase will be with Craig at Sunrise. Thanks Craig. The Equinox is GREAT!!!!

January 15, 2014

Pete thank you for the business and your right the Equinox is a great vehicle. I will let Craig know the nice things you had to say about him and the way he handled your buying experience. Drive safe and we will see you soon when you come in for your oil changes.

A customers #1 dealership in IL. for a chevrolet

by from Oak Brook, IL. |

Jayson, Rich and Dan took and Placed my ordered car. After 3 other dealerships. I found Real people, whom did not do what buyers dislike. ( No games ) from these gentlemen. If buying a car in IL., go to Sunrise, see these Guys & buy your vehicle. No stress in the car buying process.. They made it happen!

January 1, 2014

Derrick thank you for the kind words about your buying experience and our staff. Buying a car should go smooth without games. Those days are long gone and it is surprising to think that some dealers are still operating that way. Happy New Year and drive safe.

Always Excellent Service at Sunrise

by from Carol Stream IL |

I've been using Sunrise Chevy to service my vehicle since bought it and I have always had a very positive experience with Sunrise. They treat me like a valued customer and they do all the little things to keep me coming back.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for your loyal business and kind words about our staff. Happy New Year and safe driving.

Excellent service all around

by from Glendale Heights IL, |

Had to get oil change and new tires. Very pleasant and nice. They also saw a ball joint was bad and changed that. They always explain everything and are very nice.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for the business and we are happy to make sure your vehicle is safe to drive. Let us know if you need anything else to insure safe travels. Happy New Year and safe driving.

Outstanding!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

We had a wonderful experience at Sunrise Chevy. Jayson, Rich, and the service team were outstanding to work with. We would recommend Sunrise Chevy to anyone.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for the vote of confidence in our Sunrise Team. If you need anything please let us know how we could help in the future. Happy New Year.

Great service

by from Glendale heights, illinois |

Had to go in for a couple recalls on my car. Everyone was very accommodating, and I know I will return in the future for any services.

December 28, 2013

Ashley we are happy to handle your vehicle concerns and welcome you back to do business with us again. Have a Happy New Year.

Friendly and comfortable

by from Glendale Heights |

pleasant helpful employees - explain what they are going to do and how long it will take to do it. I like the longer service hours since I come from Westchester on week days.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to accommodate you and your schedule. Have a Happy New Year and safe driving.

pro's

by from glendale hieghts,il |

the staff at sunrise could not have done a better job.as for chevy not so much,to not warrenty a vital engine part on a 2011 Camaro is wrong,but again brett,eric and the rest of the staff handled the situation extremely well.

December 28, 2013

Robert I wish we had more control of the warranty issue for you but we need to follow all process that Chevrolet gives us. The Team we have in service is always working for you and do a great job explaining everything even if it isn't the best of news. Thank you for your business and have a Happy New Year.

Great service & the waiting time was not very long

by from Villa Park, IL |

The service team got you in and out without a hitch. Didn't have to wait long and it was very appreciated and the waiting room was very neat.

December 28, 2013

Karen thank you for the review and I am happy our team handled your concerns timely. Have a Happy New Year and safe driving.