Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great service department!

by from Bloomingdale, Illinois |

Great service from Eric, like always. He told me how long the work would take and he was pretty exact. He is always friendly and provides a clear explanation of the service. The dealership is A+!.

June 23, 2014

Thank you for your nice feedback on your recent visit to our service department. Eric does a nice job getting his guest in and out with the right level of communication too. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

As always great experience!

by from Glendale Height, Il |

Always great very professional. All areas very clean. Every one that I passed said Hi to me. I would like to give a shout out to Earl for restoring my confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you very much!!!!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of your experience here at Sunrise.

Most Accommodating service!

by from Lombard, IL |

I first brought my Avalanche in on a Saturday morning when their service department was swamped with customers. My tailgate was locked and the actuator wouldn't unlock it. In spite of how busy they were they took my vehicle in immediately and managed to open my tailgate without doing any damage. They told me that they were unable to repair the actuator at that time, due to the high volume of customers they were servicing. However, they told me to leave the gate open over the weekend and bring the truck in first thing Monday morning. I did, they repaired it at that time and sent me happily on my way. I wouldn't take my Avalanche anywhere else!

June 22, 2014

We are happy we finally had the right amount of time to address your vehicle concerns. The service team does a great job trying to do their best while juggling a very busy schedule. Thank you for your review and drive safe.

Great Customer Service

by from "Aurora, IL" |

We were shopping for a used car for our daughter. Looking for a safe car, but in-expensive. Found a Ford Escort at the price we wanted and purchased. Once we got it home we discovered that the car did not fit our daughter. Being short she could not see safely out of the vehicle. With the help of our thoughfull sales person (Nicholas Mazzeffi) and sales manager we were able to return the vehicle immediately and find a car that fit her. We then found and purchased a Chevrolet Cruze that was perfect car for her. It was the understanding of Sunrise Chevrolet and help of Nicholas Mazzeffi that we were able to purchase the right car! As Nicholas and his manager said, "Safety First"! Our car exchange and purchases at Sunrise were easy and enjoyable. Thanks! The Car Buying Parents

June 22, 2014

We are happy that everything worked out in the end for you and your daughter. We really want our guest happy with the vehicle they purchase and the time spent while purchasing it. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

fantastic

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Awesome experience. I worked mostly with Jayson and Brad who was shadowing him. They were incredibly helpful and personable. They're customer service is what sealed the deal for me on purchasing that day. So glad to have been helped by such kind an knowledgeable gentlemen.

June 23, 2014

Thank you Rebecca for your business and your feedback on your buying experience with Jayson and Brad. Brad is just now learning the business and Jayson is doing a great job training him the right way. Thank you once again and drive safe.

Pleasant, efficient service; clean environment

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Pleasant greeting by porter and Service Consultant Eric Dostal. Efficient service for the oil change on my Corvette. Comfortable waiting room, where I enjoyed refreshments and read the newspaper. Thanks!

June 22, 2014

We are happy to hear that your service visit was comfortable and pleasant. Thank you for the feedback and have fun driving your Vette this summer

Sunrise Chevy made feel like I was home resting

by from Glendale hts il. |

Just great couldn't be happier, soon as I drove into the service dept I was greated immediately and the wonderfull staff took great care of me and my equinox. Thanks SUNRISE. Great job once again...

June 23, 2014

Thank you Chester on the nice review of your last service visit. The staff really works hard to make our guest experience enjoyable.

Great service

by from Glendale Hts. IL |

Great service, felt it was very thorough as well, as they discovered a warranty issue while getting my oil changed we are returning next week to get several autos detailed and some service work too GREAT JOB !!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your service visit. I know you will like the job they do on your details as well. Thank you for your business and support.

Great service!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

They made my purchase quick and painless - went in late on a Saturday afternoon, knowing exactly what I wanted, and they made it happen.

June 23, 2014

Rebecca we are happy that everything worked out for you. If you have any questions please feel free to stop in or call. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Due to time constraint

by from Hanover Park, Il. |

Kory was able have all the require pick-up time available for after hours pick-up for customer. The transaction for this car service was satisfactory due to time constraints. thx, Kory

June 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your last service visit. Kory does a great job trying to coordinate around today's busy schedule of our guest. Please remember to use our on-line appointment scheduler if that helps too.