Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640 New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774 Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945 Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Buying Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

We had a great buying experience at Sunrise Chevrolet. Craig and Eric were very helpful and informative in our decision to purchase our 2015 Equinox. Had follow up contact with Craig, Service Department and General Manager. Good to know that you care about us and we hope to have a lasting relationship with the dealership.

June 5, 2015

Hi Rich, we're happy that Craig and Eric were so helpful. We're pleased to have gained your trust!

Great people!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

These guys are great. Everytime i bring my car in these guys do a great job in coaching me through what needs to be done, and what "could be" done. No pressure or scare tactics, just the facts on what needs to be done.

June 3, 2015

We're glad to be of help, James. If you ever need anything else just give us a call.

warrenty oil change

by from carol stream,ill |

fastest oil change so far, but they wamted $99 for front end alignment but my onstar did not show in last report and have not hit any pot holes recently and they said that the tires had not bee affected true or false, don't know

June 5, 2015

Hi George, we're happy you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Great service all the way around.

by from Glendale Heights, IL 60139 |

Your dealership is the best. We have never had any issues with anyone there and the service department crew is wonderful.

June 3, 2015

We're so happy to hear we did such a good job for you, Lea! Thank you for this review.

Very thorough and courteous staff.

by from Hanover Park, IL |

Always great service. No surprises. I appreciate the rides to and from work.

June 2, 2015

Thank you Richard! It's our goal to provide the best service possible to our customers.

Great car buying experience!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

The car buying experience at Sunrise Chevrolet was excellent! Luciano was a great listener as I told him about the things I was looking for and his responses were thorough. He was very friendly and wasn't high pressure. I stopped in on a Wedneday afternoon and we worked quickly together to arrive at a fair price - on Thursday I brought my wife in so we could do a test drive and we signed the papers that evening. My wife said that this was the best car buying experience she's ever been a part of!

June 10, 2015

Great buying experience is what we like to hear. Luciano does a great job going over all the details of the sale and the vehicle. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Do Not Trust

by from Carol Stream, Il |

My wife and I were told a van did not come with passenger side power sliding door. After purchase we found same vehicle could be purchased with power sliding door on passenger side from other dealers. Salesman just wanted to sell what was on lot instead of what the customer wants.

May 29, 2015

We wanted to reach out to you but we cannot find your info in this comment and we looked back into our current files and we didn't sell a van to a guest living in Carol Stream. I am sure nobody took advantage of you. Our prices are competitive and vehicle descriptions are on our web-site and posted on the window of our inventory. If there is a misunderstanding it might be that the sales person said that the vehicle we had doesn't have a power sliding door on the passenger side. Please reach out to your sales person or Brian Kurtz our used car manager so we could talk to you about this. Sorry for any confusion.

Normal Maintenance

by from Schaumburg, il |

Overall my car was serviced well...oil change, tire rotation and air filter which I came in for. An additional service on the carbon filter was performed based on the mechanic's recommendation. I refused another mechanic recommendation for front and rear crankcase service which would have been an additional $300. My main issue is that if you read the owners manual you see this service isn't necessary until 100,000 miles unless you do heavy duty driving in the desert or other high dust areas, in which case it should be done at 50,000 miles, which is what I have on the car. I don't do that kind of driving as most people don't. I don't care for service people pushing services that aren't really necessary, which is often the case. I have worked on cars most of my life and have a pretty good feel for what is and isn't necessary. I believe the service people are motivated to sell services and increase revenue rather than truly doing what's best for the customer. This issue isn't unique to Sunrise. Thanks.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review, Herman. We're thrilled that your experience went well. If you're willing we would like to hear about how we can improve your experience moving forward. Thank you.

Service department

by from Fox lake, IL |

Never was a huge fan of dealerships nor Chevy. However, the team at Sunrise Chevrolet, changed my perspective. My concerns are always addressed by the staff. I appreciate the high level of customer service.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much Jacquie for giving us the opportunity to win your trust. We hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Wonderful Service & People!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I woke up late - which rarely happens, and was late for my appointment. Sunrise Chevrolet happily took me in anyways. I rushed out the door and forgot to bring my coffee. Their coffee machine wasn't working, so they offered me a ride to grab some down at the corner! The courteous, friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable service personnel,finished my service request before I knew it! I am always impressed with the wonderful service at Sunrise Chevrolet! It's as if they were family, they truly care about your needs and bend over backwards to accomplish everything that is asked of them! Great service, great people, great company!

May 20, 2015

We are glad to be of help Rebecca! We appreciate this review and look forward to helping you again in the future.