Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Sunrise Chevy Repair

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

My service consultant Bryan McNeilly did a great job. He was very professional and kept me informed during the entire process.

April 1, 2013

Thank you, Nick, for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. I know Bryan will be happy to hear you had a pleasant service experience. Thanks again.

Sunrise Chevy (Glendale Heights, IL)

by from Elmwood Parki, IL |

Anytime I am at the dealership I am treated like family, always kept up to date on what's going on with car and the entire staff at the dealership is friendly and don't mind driving to the dealership as its 45 min from my house, but worth the trip.

March 25, 2013

Thank you for your very kind review. You are always welcome to come spend time with your Sunrise family. We look forward to your next visit!

Excellent Dealership

by from Glen Ellen IL |

I have been a loyal GM customer and have used Sunrise Chevrolet Dealership for the purchase of a new car. Sean Donato was the salesperson. Very knowledgable. efficient and on top of things. I also service my car at the same dealership and Dave Strause is an excellent, honest service department person. I would recommend others to deal with Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights Il.

March 1, 2013

Thank you Carol for your very kind review! It is nice to hear that both our sales and service departments have made you a happy Sunrise customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service

by from Des Plaines, IL |

We are greatly satisfied with the kind of service we received at Sunrise Chevrolet. We appreciate very much all the support and outstanding service Luciano provided to us.

March 1, 2013

Louis, Sunrise is very happy to hear that you enjoyed your sales experience! Luciano works very hard for his customers and we thank you for taking the time to acknowledge him. Thank you again for your kind words.

Very Helpful Service Team

by from Bloomingdale IL |

I was dropping off my car for service. On the way to pick me up my wife ran over a screw. Since the tire could not be repaired one had to be ordered. The Service team was great. They put the spare on in just a few minutes. They had a new tire in the next day and when I went to pick up my car her new tire was mounted and ready to be put on her car. I was very impressed with how helpfulthe service team was. It was a very good experance. That is true everytime I bring my car into Sunrise for service.

February 18, 2013

Tim, thank you for the nice review and I am glad to hear you had a stress-free service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment!

No charge for my laziness

by from Northlake |

I wrongly thought there might be a front end problem. It was explained to me that what we were feeling was normal traction control. It was also suggested that I RTFM. (I should have)

February 13, 2013

Thank you for the nice and funny review. I am glad you had a great experience.

I love my car!

by from Roselle, IL |

I just bought my brand new Impala here and I have nothing but good things to say! I didn't feel smothered by the sales people when I was in the showroom, and there was no pressure to buy after the test-drive. Such a beautiful facility and a friendly staff. There's no other place you should buy your vehicle.

February 6, 2013

Peter, Thank you for the nice review, and I am glad you had such a great experience here. Welcome to the Sunrise Family!Thank you again for your purchase!

My rebuttal to your dealer responce

by from Chicago IL |

Yes, your manager did try to contact me many times..., but only after i left bad reviews online. before that, the last time we talked was when i came to pick up my car which you had for a week, only to find out that nothing was done to resolve the problem. when i asked about it the responce i got was that the mechanic couldnt find anything wrong with my car. The very next night, my family and i ended up breaking down on the highway. Luckily enough, my Fiance was able to capture the whole incident on her camera. With that said..., I will be taking my car to my mechanic to be repaired...., I will chalk this up as a loss on my part..., but i also will let everyone know of my experence with Sunrise Chevrolet!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN!!!

by from Chicago Il |

I had issues with my car the first week, and they were never resolved. i went back and forth between the service departmant and the used sales mannager for over a week just to get the run around treatment. worst experence ever!!!

January 25, 2013

Carl, We have tried to call you numerous times to solve the issue you are having. Our Service Manager and Used Car Manager have left you multiple messages. Please contact us as soon as you can so we can resolve any issues, like we have been trying to do. Thank you.

Best Dealership i've been to!!

by from orland park, il |

My experience at Sunrise Chevy was excellent. I received an extraordinary amount help from everyone there. Mike Fakhouri was my salesman and he treated me like family. I will recommend Sunrise Chevy to all my friends, family, and neighbors if there looking for a great deal and amazing service and care sunrise is where they should go.

February 6, 2013

Hello Rich, Thank you for the review! I am glad you had a great experience with Mike. Welcome to the Sunrise Family! Thank you again for the nice review!