Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640 New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774 Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945 Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights ,Il.> |

Thanks for the great service. David Straus our sales rep realy took great care of me. I mentioned that I was taking a trip with my car and He informed me I needed a new Serp belt and Wiperblades. After some thought I said ok to the belt and oil change. To my surprize, Dave replaced the blades as well. I am so glade he did because it rained all the way to my location. What a differance to have new blades and a dependable service rep at Sunrize Chevrolet. Thanks to both of you!! Tom and Lea Salyers.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the positive review. We'll be sure to let David know he's doing a fantastic job!

Great service

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Service was excellent along with a professional facility. The sales person was extremely helpful and made sure all my questions were answered. Overall, the people went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied

May 19, 2015

Thank you for giving us this glowing review; we're happy to have been of help Brittany.

Great customer service

by from Elk Grove village, il |

From start to finish the customer service was great. Not only did the get me in a new vehicle they got me a monthly payment lower then what I expected. EXCEPTIONAL!!!!

May 19, 2015

It's great to hear we were able to help you find a new car, Cheryl! We understand buying a car can be a difficult experience, so it's good to know we made it a smooth one.

Excellence in service!!!

by from Schaumburg, Il |

Very happy with my car buying experience, Luciano (Sales) and Eric(Finance) answer all my questions and made my car buying experience a very pleasant and satisfying.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for this very nice feedback about your buying experience with both Luciano and Eric. Drive safe.

A total great experience

by from CAROL STREAM, IL |

We were just inquiring about a new SUV, We stopped in at Sunrise Chevrolet & we were greeted by a very friendly & knowledgable Salesperson (Matt Maggnusson) We were very pleased with the salesroom, clean & everyone was very polite. The new Chevy Trax was perfect for us, after a test drive we were sold. The paperwork was a breeze & we were on our way home within a short time. Thank you Chevrolet for another great car buying experience This is our 5th car we have purchased from Sunrise Chevrolet

May 13, 2015

We're glad to be of service, Susan. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact us directly.

Great Service and Friendly team

by from Aurora, IL |

My questions are always answered so that I can understand. I have no problem getting an appointment set up to come in for maintenance. Everyone is always nice and friendly.

May 12, 2015

It's good to know our team is living up to our high standards of service, Laurel. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

TERRIFIC!!

by from Glendale Heights |

I had a wonderful experience with Sunrise Chevy! I have what I want and I was completely satisfied with the service. Great dealership, Great people, Great job!

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for writing this positive review for us! If you need any help in the future don't hesitate to give us a call.

great dealer

by from bloomingdale, IL |

massage at sunrise were very helpful in purchasing of my truck not like some other dealers where they are pushy and annoying to work with. I would recommend this dealer to anybody who is interested in a new automobile.

May 8, 2015

It's so good to know the team was able to help you Kaylee. If you need anything else in the future just give us a call!

Love Dealing with Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Everyone at Sunrise is pleasant and easy to deal with. They know you are the reason they are there and treat you accordingly. Each person I spoke to was polite, professional and helpful.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for this positive review, Deobrah. If you need anything else don't hesitate to call us.

Exceptional Service, Great people,

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The service center was extremely organized and quick to inspect my car. They let me know the issue within minutes and reviewed the repair and timeframes with me. They completed repairs that day and I did not have to go through the paperwork of getting a rental for the weekend. The car warning alarm continually beeping at you the end of your week was turned in to a great experience at the Sunrise service center. Thank You!

May 7, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us this review, Patricia! We know that car repairs can be a hassle, so we're glad we made this such a smooth experience for you.