Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great sales team and great service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Everything has been just great. So happy that 2 weeks after buying our vehicle, our son purchased another vehicle from the team at Sunrise.

October 28, 2014

Thank you Sharon for your business and we hope your son is happy too. Drive safe.

Impala Purchase

by from Hanover Park, Illinois |

My husband & I have been customers for over 15 yrs. We trust Sunrise and the service from everyone is outstanding! Corey did a great job considering he was only 4 weeks into the job and was not afraid to tell us that. Very impressive.

November 8, 2014

Thank you for your loyal business. Corey is going to be a great addition to our team. Thank you for the feedback and your business. Drive safe.

Awesome Experience

by from Downers Grove |

No problems what so ever. Working with Craig and Sean was a pleasure and I would definitely recommend your dealership to others.

October 29, 2014

Thank you Robert for taking the time to share your experience with Craig and Sean. We're glad to hear how pleasant it was for you! Drive safe!

great dealership

by from orland park,il |

a very well run dealership with a knowledgeable and courteous staff who assisted greatly in my purchase of a new car

October 28, 2014

Thank you Kenneth for the nice review of your recent buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Our staff works hard to know the product and present it professionally. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Happy Customer

by from Glendale Heights |

Joey Stiles was wonderful in helping me find the right chevy for me and my family. I was alone with my young daughter and he was so patient with us. I felt heard and respected throughout this long process and I am very thankful he was the one helping me. I have told friends and family about him and I will be buying my next car from him as well.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the feedback on your buying experience here at Sunrise. I am happy that both you and your daughter felt heard and respected during the buying process. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Purchase of new car

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The sales process was the best I ever encountered. I'm 61 and have bought a number of vehicles over the years. This was the best experience of any. I never felt I was being up-sold or being pushed to buy things I did not want. I got a good price and was pleased with the process from the first look at the vehicles to delivery. I would definitely recommend Sunrise. I also love my new Impala. I've had a number of great comments on it. We made the right choice in respect to dealers and vehicles.

October 23, 2014

Congratulations on your vehicle choice. The New Impala is a great riding car with a great new looks too. Thank you for the nice review of your buying experience and if there is anything you need please let us know. Drive safe.

AWESOME!!!!!

by from Glendale Heights,IL |

Sean Donato is a true asset to the team at Sunrise. Mr. D is knowledgeable on the vehicles we discussed and extremely efficient with handling all my requests. Sean, along with the other staff, (Jose,Richie,Dan, Eric and Brian) made the experience quick, painless and enjoyable. This is my 4th vehicle with Sean and Sunrise and my next 4 will be with them as well. Thank you Sean and the rest of the gang. You guys ROCK!!!!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you Paul for the Awesome review of your buying experience at Sunrise. Sean and the rest of the Sunrise Team do a great job meeting our guest needs in a relaxing approach. Thank you for your loyalty and if you need anything please reach out. Drive Safe!!!

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Jayson was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation. The entire team did a great job to get me into a car under challenging circumstances. Thanks!

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of your buying experience with Sunrise Chevrolet and Jayson. Jayson does a great job listening to his guest and helping them with the buying process. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

great customer service,would definetly recommand

by from Hickory Hills, Il. |

From the minute I walked into the door everyone was very curtious. Nicholas Mazzeffi greeted me and was very helpful in helping me select a new car. He was very knowledgable in knowing which car would fit my needs.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Tess for sharing your experience. We're glad that our team could provide you with such friendly and knowledgeable service while helping you find the right vehicle for you. Enjoy your new car and drive safe!

Great service from Nicholas Mazzeffi

by from Rolling Meadows,IL |

Good place to buy a car,big,clean,but most important feels like you can trust peoples around.One of them is Nic Mazzeffi,professional,honest,my wife thinks good looking young man.Fast,easy,not complicated,better loan rates then from my bank(one think what i did not believed ,but he was wright again).Good luck.

October 2, 2014

I will let Nick know in case he didn't know that he is a good looking guy to do business with. Thank you for the nice review and your business. Drive safe!!!