Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

excelent people to do business with

by from Hampshire ill |

as always i am very satisfied Dave in the service dept was very prompt to inform me of the needs for my truck and what it would cost and when it would be ready they also returned my truck looking very sharp by cleaning it ive always been very satisfied with the staff and the efficincy at sunrise would recomend your dealership to anyone

November 27, 2014

Thank you for the feedback on your recent service visit. Dave is the best and always keeps his guest inform and up to date with the progress of repairs being done. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Best car buying I have ever had.

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Sean Donato worked diligently to get us the car we wanted at the price we could afford. The car is beautiful, drives great. I cannot think of one reason to be unhappy with Sunrise. The staff was friendly and courteous. The time spent was not like the usual haggle that I have gotten at other dealerships. I can guarantee that we will be back when in the market for another auto purchase.

November 27, 2014

Sean does a great job finding the right vehicle at the right price for his guest. I am also happy to hear that the buying experience was much nicer and easier then what you have experienced in the past. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Attentive Service Dept.

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

The reason for only 4 stars is due to the long wait for the dash board cluster part. The service reps Mike & Bret did an excellent job of keeping me informed and were very courteous. The rental car was a definite help during my car's long stay in repair.

November 27, 2014

Linda sorry it took so long to get the cluster for your car but some things we just have no control over. I was happy to hear that the Sunrise Team did a good job keeping you informed and up to date on the progress. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Awesome service from Dave and Erik

by from Carol Stream Il |

Had a coolant leak, dropped car off with out an appointment, but they were able to diagnose problem and fix that and our back brakes.

November 27, 2014

I am happy to hear that your car got back on the road fast and safe. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Best Sales and finance staff

by from Glen Dale Hts. Illinois |

Streamlined from start to finish. Sean Donato was extremely courteous knowledgeable and made sure the process was easy from start to finish

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent buying experience with Sean. Sean does a great job listening to his guest needs and wants to make the buying process easy. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

oil change filter & tire rotation

by from carol stream il. |

wash job was by machine I know you can not spend a lot of time on free wash by you can see were the machine missed a lot of spots

November 26, 2014

Thank you for using our service department on your last visit to Sunrise. Your right we do use a car wash machine to wash all our service guest vehicle and with the volume we have to. I wish it did a better job but it does OK. Thank you for the feedback.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Villa Park, IL |

I had one of the greatest experiences at Sunrise dealership! I felt confident and very comfortable in this car dealership. Lucciano "Primo" and Rick were so great with me! I appreciate the service! I will be looking forward to the next time I'm buying a car! THANKS

November 27, 2014

Thank you on the nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Primo and Rick work very well together to make sure the buying experience is enjoyable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Exceptional service

by from Lombard, IL |

Service rep was very polite, informative, professional. Receptionist also very polite and very professional. Excellent service as always. Dealership has to be one of the nicest, if not the nicest, around. Thank you for the car wash.

November 18, 2014

Thank you Carol for the nice review from your last service visit. The Sunrise Team works very hard to be professional and polite at all times. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Minor heat issue that GM repaired

by from Wood Dale, IL |

Purchased my Certified Used Equinox at Sunrise back in 2007 and still feel that they care about me and my vehicle. Very nice staff to deal with.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit. Our goal is to make sure every time a guest visits our dealership that the experience is warm and friendly. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

This was a very pleasant experience as I selected my new Chevy Sonic. I felt welcomed and not pressured into making a purchase.

November 18, 2014

The Chevy Sonic is a great choice and we are happy that you had a pleasant buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Thank you for your business and drive safe.