Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN!!!

by from Chicago Il |

I had issues with my car the first week, and they were never resolved. i went back and forth between the service departmant and the used sales mannager for over a week just to get the run around treatment. worst experence ever!!!

January 25, 2013

Carl, We have tried to call you numerous times to solve the issue you are having. Our Service Manager and Used Car Manager have left you multiple messages. Please contact us as soon as you can so we can resolve any issues, like we have been trying to do. Thank you.

Best Dealership i've been to!!

by from orland park, il |

My experience at Sunrise Chevy was excellent. I received an extraordinary amount help from everyone there. Mike Fakhouri was my salesman and he treated me like family. I will recommend Sunrise Chevy to all my friends, family, and neighbors if there looking for a great deal and amazing service and care sunrise is where they should go.

February 6, 2013

Hello Rich, Thank you for the review! I am glad you had a great experience with Mike. Welcome to the Sunrise Family! Thank you again for the nice review!

Best Dealership i've been to!!

by from orland park, il |

February 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review, Rich. We are very happy to welcome you the Sunrise family and look forward to seeing you again!

excellent service from all parties involed

by from Tinley park, Il |

i had gone to maybe 7 different dealerships with my son before i arrived at Sunrise and at akk the previous dealers they greeted me first at the door hardly noticing my son and they all attempted to sell me a car not realizing i was there to purchase a car for my son, finally when i arrived and sunrise Mike Fakhouri actually greeted my son before me and i decided right then i would be purchasing a car from sunrise Mike and all his fellow employees showed me and my son the up most respect and i would recommend to everyone i know in the market to buy a car and also will be taking my daughter there to purchase her first car with the same salesman Mike Fakhouri ... Id like to thank everyone ant Sunrise Chevy for there great business ethics they showed

January 25, 2013

Mike, Thank you for your nice review! We are glad that you and your son are part of the Sunrise Family! Thank you again!

great service, nice and organized

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

first off i like the locality of this place, and this dealer has a lot of options. it's not easy buying a car, but sunrise chevy makes it comfortable.

January 14, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! I am glad we were your dealer of choice!

Great deal

by from Naperville, IL |

I emailed 3 dealers through Cars.com and Sunrise gave me the best deal on a new Chevy Cruze. All the negotiating was done over email and they were prompt and beat the dealer down the street by about 1K. Highly recommended!