Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Bryan McNeilly is the man to see if you want great service. Bryan goes beyond to service my Cobalt & my son-in-law, Derik Nolans Escalade. Keep up the great work Bryan. Tom & Lea Salyers, Derik & Theresa Nolan

May 25, 2014

Thank you for the nice feedback on how Bryan has servced your family's vehicle needs. Bryan is a great guy and is always there to help. Drive safe!!!

EXCEPTIONALLY KIND/ HELPFUL STAFF THROUGH AND THRO

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

It gives us great pleasure to say ONCE AGAIN...how wonderful it is to deal with Sean Donato in Sales - he started with us in May, 2012 when we purchased a 2012 Back Chevy Equinox...and now...again, in May, 2014 with a NEW 2014 SONIC LTD....There aren't enough words to describe how much we enjoy SEAN...and feel like he is, indeed, family - he is that "special" to us..and we DO LOVE THE SONIC...it rides like a dream...and is everything Sean said it would be...He, once again, couldn't do enough for us...we felt like "royalty"...and YES...we would MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SUNRISE CHEVROLET & SEAN DONATO FOR THE BEST AND MOST ENJOYABLE SERVICE EVER.....Pls SHARE THIS WITH SEAN....THE CAR IS A DREAM THROUGH AND THROUGH....OUR BEST TO SEAN AND SUNRISE ON THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE... Judy & Pat Ramsey

May 25, 2014

Thank You Judy and Pat for this wonderful review of Sean and your buying experience here at Sunrise. Sean does and awesome job making his guest feel like family. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your business again and drive safe.

buying a volt

by from il |

I bought a Volt and it was due in big part to my salesperson Sean Donato at Sunrise Chevrolet. The test drive was more then that....it was a mini lesson about all the features of the Volt which made buying this car a assuring experience and I appreciate him taking the time to explain all of the features to me. Overall the Volt, financing and my experience at Sunrise Chevrolet really helped me feel confident I made the right decision.

May 19, 2014

Sean is the guy if you need to know anything about our Chevy product. He has won Chevrolet Walk Around Contest for years. If you have any questions once you have had the Volt a little bit please reach out and Sean will be willing to give you another lesson. Thank you for the business and drive safe.

Great customer service

by from Indianapolis in |

I had a great experience. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back for next car. I have already recommended to others.

May 19, 2014

Christy I know you came a long way to buy your perfect Camaro from us. I am glad the trip was well worth it and you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for your business and drive safe. Have some Fun in that car now that the weather is nice!!!

Great service - friendly service reps

by from Oak Park |

Great service. Friendly. It was raining the day of service, so the car was not washed or vacuumed. I am okay with it, but it would have been nice for someone to say that the car wasn't washed because of the weather.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and we missed a lot of car washes with this crazy Spring weather. Next time you are in the area stop by and we will wash your vehicle for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Nice place but long waiting time

by from Glendale Hts., IL |

I like your dealership but I think the wait times are too long. I had one hour and 40 minutes wait this time for oil / wheel rotation and a previous time when a free car wash was offered to me I waited over an hour. All so during my 1 hour and 40 minute wait this time, my car was not washed because I could wait no longer.

May 19, 2014

Robert sorry for the delay in getting your vehicle repaired on your last visit. Next time you are in please stop by and see me Dan Kurtz for a free oil change to help make up for the delay. As far as washing your vehicle stop by anytime and we will have it washed for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Worst Dealer Ever

by from West Chicago IL |

This is by far the worst dealer ever. I just bought a car in February of this year 2014, if I bought a NEW car it's for a reason to not have any problems with it. The next day after I got it I felt something wrong with the car. I took it back to the dealer to get it checked and they said everything was fine. They also had really bad customer service at the service department. I arrived and instead of asking me what I needed help with one of the service guys told me to take a seat and left me waiting for more than 10 minutes when their were no customers waiting until I got up and asked another service guy if I had to sign up somewhere that's when they began to help me. Three weeks after that the car kept shaking I took it to a different dealer and they were A LOT better than this dealer. They were actually shocked that the dealer told me that their was nothing wrong with the car when in reality their is. It's been 3 months since I bought the car and I have been to dealer more than 6 times to get my car checked. By far this is the worst dealer ever definitely won't be going back and the people that work in the sales floor very rude and disrespectful calling me names when making the deal for the car. Who does that when they are trying to sell a car!

May 21, 2014

Veronica, We are sorry that you are having so many problems with your new Cruze. You're right that buying a new car you should not be experiencing problems especially so early in the buying cycle. As you mentioned you brought the car in the next day with 112 miles on it and we could not find the problem even after comparing it to another like car in our inventory. We submitted a case with Chevrolet with your concerns so if another customer experience the same concerns we could all work together to resolve this issue. You have now owned the Cruze for over 3 months but you have never come back to Sunrise to address the issue since your first stop to try to correct the issue. We have been under the impression that the vehicles computer system did an adjustment or you just got use to the difference from your previous vehicle drivability to the new one. The first time we heard you are still having problems is when you submitted this review. We reached out to you the day the review was posted. First your salesperson Raul called your brother because it was the only number we had on file and he gave us your direct contact number. Raul reached out to you right a way to find out how he could help. I then called you along with my service director to find out what we could do and get clarity on the existing problem. You then told us that you have been bringing your Cruze to another local dealer (3-4 times) and they could not resolve your issue. We asked you to bring it in to us so we could look at it again and you said no. Then we gave you a consumer number to Chevrolet to start a case on your behalf to see if your case could be escalated. We then called the other local dealer to see if we could help or get more info and they told us they file a case with Chevrolet for you too. We then called our Chevrolet Service Rep and he is going to be working with the other dealer to help resolve this for you. Since we only looked at your vehicle at the very beginning and you have been going to the other dealer they are now dealer of record on this warranty issue and we are out of the loop. We truly hope your concerns get addressed and resolved timely now that your case has been escalated. Please let us know if you need anything else. Dan Kurtz General Manager Sunrise Chevrolet dkurtz@sunrisechevrolet.com

Best Dealership Ever

by from Chicago, IL |

The sales team is very knowledgeable and they are not pushy! The finance team worked hard to get me in my new car and they were successful! Loved that they took care of me from the moment I walked in to the moment I left! I'm still getting emails from my sales guy, making sure that everything is going well and that if I need anything, he's available to assist! I would recommend Sunrise Chevrolet to anyone and everyone!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and the nice review of your buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. If you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out. Drive safe.

Excellent salesperson, spotless showroom!

by from Wheaton, IL |

Raul Martinez was extremely competent and professional but also personable and very approachable. I never felt pressured or intimidated at all. He was very understanding and patient with me, especially when I was wavering between two models! Everyone else I worked with or met at Sunrise was equally great. I would definitely send anyone I know to your dealership without hesitation.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and the nice feedback about your buying experience here at Sunrise. Raul does a great job assisting his guest and making them feel relaxed and comfortable during the buying process. Thank you once again and drive safe.

Exceptional Service, and courteous reception

by from Glendale Hights, Illinois |

I truly appreciate your dealership. Not only have we purchased cars from you, but we appreciate the courteous and honest service we receive from your service department. I am always recognized by your service managers, and given proper attention and updates on the work requested. I also enjoy the car wash whenever I ask, which is a special bonus. Thank you. Horst and Hedy Kniesel

May 19, 2014

We really appreciate the feedback you have given us about our service department and our Sunrise staff. We work very hard to make our guest visit friendly and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.