Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Good Experience

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

I was treated very well and truly appreciate all the help I received. I was very nervous, but relaxed with all the help I received.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the review. We try very hard to make the buying experience easy and relaxing. It should be a fun and exciting time buying a new car. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Followup Appts. on 50K Appt.

by from Glendale Heights,,IL |

Well, this was my third visit in a week and that could easily be read as a problem/concern so, a short explaination. At the 1st main visit I reported seat belt retraction problems and requested the tires to be looked at for wear since we have vacation plans from here to the East Coast & back. New belts were ordered & installled at visit #2. I was given writeups for tires that took home & looked at other offers. I choose Sunrise. Call and made appt #3. Appt #1 has been covered. Appt #2 The belts are working so much smoother & fast! Problem solved completely! Appt. #3 I choose to wait and the amount time it took seemed quite long. But there was a lot of effort beyond removing 4 tires & mounting 4 new ones. The info is available if needed. Bal/alig/Nitr/etc. were all completed.

March 6, 2014

I know going to a dealership service department 3 times in a week is the best use of your time. Thank you for giving us the explanation in such a detail format. I hope all your concerns are addressed and you have a safe trip to the East Coast. I hope you wait until this snow is gone because I think they got more than us unless you?re going south too. Have a safe trip.

Great customer service department.

by from Glendale Heights IL |

Got an oil change took 1 hour. Would have liked it to have taken less time but had a tire rotation also. I expected it to take about that time.

March 3, 2014

Linda we are trying to reduce the time it takes to do quick service but we also do a complete inspection while the vehicle is up in the air. Hopefully when you left you received a complete report on your vehicle. If you did not please contact Jeff Hrubec our Service Director and he will make sure you do. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Experience at Sunrise Chevrolet

by from Chicago Illinios |

Everybody at Sunrise chevrolet is very helpful to both of us. Jayson Roque made the experience great on purchasing a New Truck. Daniel Schomer was very helpful to me and my wife when at the dealership. I am very happy with my NEW RED TRUCK :) Thank you Guys

March 6, 2014

Enjoy your New Silverado it is a great choice of vehicle. I will let Dan and Jayson know that you had a good buying experience and appreciate their help. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Hanover Park,IL |

Special mention to Mike Lewis for walking me through every issue i have had with my truck and trust Fred Kohn

March 6, 2014

We hope everything is OK now and your truck is running great. If you have any other questions please reach out to Mike and he will assist you. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Carol Stream |

Service was great. Went in for a gasket leak and they found out why the check engine light was on and fixed the problem. now car is running like brand new again

March 6, 2014

We are happy your service experience was good and all repairs and concerns were handled. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great service, friendly staff, quick service!

by from Carol stream, il |

It was a great friendly experience from start to finish! It also helps that they have such a comfortable waiting area!

March 3, 2014

Frank thank you for using our service department to maintain your vehicle here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We try hard to make the service experience easy and comfortable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Enjoyable & Fun Car Buying Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Sean was an excellent saleman who was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Test driving, discussing the financials, and making the deal lead to an enjoyable day. The only room for improvement is the time it took after the deal was complete. Waiting to meet with the Finance employee and the time to have the new car ready, items taken from our trade in to the new car, and license plates put on the new car, together took around 2 hours which was longer than my wife and I were expecting. Once we met with Eric in Financing, things were easy and smooth.

March 6, 2014

Thank you Scott for your business and the nice things you had to say about your buying experience. I check with Sean about your delay on getting to finance and with no excuses he had just said it was a very busy day. I will look at our flow to help improve the time delays in the future. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Very good Chevy service center

by from Chicago, IL |

Brett was exceptional in providing me with the service I required. I plan to bring my truck for all my future services. Folks at Rogers Chevy in Chicago should learn from these guys!

March 6, 2014

Thank you Steve for using our service department and the kind things you had to say about your visit. Drive safe and stay warm.

Sunrise Chevy

by from Glendale heights, Illinois |

Excellent work. Happy with what they have done. Washed car. Explained new car remote features Call when parts came in. Free donuts and large waiting area with computers.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for your review of our service department and the guest lounge. We really try to make the service experience easy and comfortable. Thank you for your business and drive safe.