Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Service

by from Glendale Heights Illinois |

Quick detailed and to the point.. Have never felt like i am getting the run around or that i have to get a 2nd opinion..

April 24, 2014

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Drive safe.

Geat Job Service Dept.

by from Itasca IL |

When I arrived I met with Eric Dostal who took me thought the whole process of getting my car repaired he explain to before the repairs was done, he talk with my warranty company, he also told me that it will take a while because they had to be order the part, he arrange a ride home and back both driver was very nice and patients with me. I A-1 service for the whole service dept team, I was very happy with the work that was done on my 2006 Cadillac, I will see you soon on my next oil change.

April 24, 2014

Bruce, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Sunrise Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and drive safe.

Best sales experience of my life

by from Wheaton, IL |

Sean, the sales associate who helped me with my purchases was A-1 first class during the sales process. He offered cars and options based upon my needs alone. Best car buying experience of my life (I have purchased 4 new cars in my life).

April 24, 2014

Thank you Bruce for the outstanding review and we are proud to hear that Sunrise Chevrolet and Sean provided you with the best car buying experience of your life. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Drive safe.

Fantastic service

by from Glen Ellyn, Illinois |

The service department at Sunrise Chevrolet is second to none! I always get great service from Sunrise and I bring all my family cars there! Thanks Sunrise!!

April 20, 2014

Thank you for the nice review of our service team here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We really appreciate your business and want to thank you for your loyalty. Drive safe.

They get it done right everytime!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I've been going to Sunrise for 14 years & it's always been a great experience, great sales, servivce, and technicians.

April 20, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Sunrise Chevrolet. We think we have a great team here but when we hear praises from our guest like you Paul it really means a lot to us. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

A Job Well Done!

by from Chicago, IL |

From sales-to-service, Sunrise Chevrolet is my dealer of preference because of the complete level of satisfaction I consistently receive. Sean Donato (in Sales) and Dave Straus (in Service) are experts in their field and associates that Sunrise can definitely take pride. Be PROUD of these guys - they genuinely deserve the recognition! Ed Gorzkowski

April 20, 2014

Ed you?re the Best and that brings out the Best in our team here at Sunrise. I know you travel a good distance to do business with us and we really appreciate it and all the pastries you bring too. Thank you for your loyalty and drive safe.

Overall great dealership

by from Bensenville,IL |

I've purchased 2 cars from Sunrise Chevy and I also referred my mother to Sunrise Chevy and she also purchased a car from there great dealership overall from top to bottom

April 20, 2014

Eric, thank you for your loyalty and confidence in Sunrise Chevrolet. We really appreciate yours and your family's business. If you need anything please let us know. Drive safe.

Excellent service. Problem fixed ASAP!

by from Roselle, IL |

I had a major problem (windshield wipers quit and it was raining) which required me to come in without a reservation. No problem! Dave took care of me and got my car fixed and also took care of a recall item in under 4 hours. VeryHappy!

April 20, 2014

John safety is our #1 concern and not seeing out of your windshield during a storm is very scary. I am happy David was able to get you in and out with all repairs completed. Thank you and drive safe.

Clean facility

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

We were very satisfied with the way we were treated. The second time we stopped by we spent less time waiting and were able to get in and out in a timely manner.

April 20, 2014

Thank you for servicing your vehicle here at Sunrise Chevrolet and your loyalty. Waiting for your car in the shop isn't a lot of fun but at least we have a relaxing waiting area for you to enjoy.

A very good car

by from Mt. Prospect, Il |

Jayson was very helpful in helping me find the car that I wanted - and I have received many good comments about the the car.....especially my kids who want to drive the car.

April 20, 2014

Thank you John for your business and this nice review about Jayson. Jayson does a nice job helping his guest find the right vehicle at the right price. Have fun with you new car and drive safe.