Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Positive Experience

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I ended up with quite a bit more service needed than was anticipated.. Mike was very thorough explaining what was needed. The entire staff was very friendly and upbeat, it made for a positive experience.

February 18, 2014

Thank you Bridget for the review. We are happy that your experience was positive and Mike did a great job explaining your vehicle needs. Thank you for the business and safe driving out there. Winter should be over soon!!!!

Above and beyond service

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

One of the best dealerships I have ever been to. Everyone was very helpful, nice, and knowledgeable. I really appreciate all of their help and was extremely impressed with their customer service.

February 7, 2014

Carrie thank you for the kind words about our staff. We really work hard and presenting ourselves very professional. If you need anything please let us know and thank you for the review.

Great service and people

by from Carol Stream, il |

I had sensor go bad on the throttle body and a noise in the drive shaft area. My service rep. went above and beyond to find the cause of the problem with the drive shaft.

February 7, 2014

Tim we hope everything is OK with your vehicle and if you notice anything else please reach out to us. This weather is really causing a lot of issues that normally wouldn't happen. Thank you for the review and drive safe.

TEAMWORK FOR A PROPER REPAIR

by from Wood Dale IL |

My check engine light was on with reduced power making driving in traffic difficult. Dave and Mark got me in and back on the road in shortest time possible GREAT SERVICE TEAM!

February 7, 2014

Patrcia thank you for the nice review and your service business. Dave and Mark both do a great job of understanding your car needs and addressing them quickly. If you notice anything else please give us a call and we will get right on it.

Great Customer Service. Hospitable.

by from Glendale Heights, Il |

I went in with a car that no longer was worth what it would have cost to fix it. Sunrise Chevrolet gave me a better quote than Honda, and bought the vehicle allowing me to have a finance/ purchasing option!

February 7, 2014

Thank you for the business and the review. We work with many used car wholesalers to get the most for your trade value. We are happy that everything worked out for you and safe driving.

Not Everything was Perfect...

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I was under the impression that the shuttle service was a free service. I used it in the past and was not charged. It would have been nice if someone would have told me in advance that I was going to be charged this time. I might have had a family member help me drop off my car instead. Also, in the past you always washed my car as a "perk". This time it was not done.... wonder why? Service going down hill.

February 5, 2014

Diane your right the shuttle service is free of charge. There was a mistake when billing out your ticket and I believe someone should have called you and corrected the mistake. If for some reason it hasn't please call me Dan Kurtz 630-942-8300 and I will get it handled. As far as your car wash not being done there is a couple of reason why it might not have been washed. If the temperatures are extremely cold we will not wash service vehicles in fear of the doors and locks freezing. Also we broke a spring on our door due to the cold weather and had to wait for the door company to repair it. When it warms up please use my name to get your free car wash. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Great Salesman

by from Glendale |

My salesman Craig was very genuine. This was the first time I walked out of a dealership without the feeling that I signed my life away. Thanks Craig

January 30, 2014

Felicita, thank you for the nice review and your business. Craig does a nice job helping his guest make a good buying decision. Craig knows the product better than anyone else and takes the time to demonstrate all the new features on today?s vehicles. Drive safe and if there is anything we could do please let us know.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BLOOMINGALE, IL |

EVERYONE VERY HELPFUL! ERIC MADE SURE ANYTHING I MENTIONED WAS LOOKED AT. I LOVE MY IMPALA AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH SUNRISE CHEVY SO FAR! AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD MANY PEOPLE TO GO THERE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COMPLIMENTED ON MY 2014 IMPALA SO MUCH!!!!

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your business and your right the New 2014 Impala is grabbing everyone's attention. Thank you for spreading the word about us and drive safe.

Excellent service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Every part of my experience was excellent. Everyone there was very nice and accommodating as they always are. Keep up the great service! I will be back.

January 30, 2014

Thank you Jennifer for the great review and the kind words about our staff. We train and work very hard to give a great experience and I am happy to see that our training has worked. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time. Drive Safe!!!

Here's another positive review to add!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Had my 4wd repaired and haven't had a need to try it yet, but looks like I will on Sunday! I have EVERY confidence that the repair is perfect. Thanks to Kory and Dave for making me feel valued (and intelligent) on my first service visit!

January 27, 2014

Helene, thank you for the business and if you notice anything with your 4wd please let us know asap. With the winter we are having I am sure you will be able to test it out very soon. Drive safe and stay warm.