Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

10,000 miles and check engine light

by from Northlake Il. |

Check engine light came on. Dealer cleaned MAF and reprogramed the software. It was just out of warranty so I had to pay $350. The car only has 10,000 miles so I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Dealer was great and this is not typical of my experience with GM reliability.

January 27, 2014

William thank you for the review and your business. The GM product is truly a high quality product and like you we wish you no future concerns with your vehicle. If there is anything you need in the future please reach out and we will assist you the Best we can.

Treated Like Family

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I bought my second Chevy Equinox on January 11 from Angel Estevez. I loved my first one so much I had to get another one. It was a great experience. I had come in early in the week to just look around and ask a few questions. Angel didn't pressure me and was very helpful. Because of that I came back and was ready to buy the Equinox. Angel treated me like family and made the experience easy and even fun. I had a certain list of features I needed because of a back surgery I had and Angel worked hard to find an Equinox that fit my list of needs perfectly. I love my new 2014 Equinox. Thanks Angel!

January 27, 2014

Hannah thank you for the business again. The Equinox is a great vehicle choice. I will let Angel know that you had a great experience. Drive safe and stay warm.

oil change

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

Went for a standard oil change and had a couple issues with my vehicle for the technician to look at. Did a great job going over what was happening no problems currently with vehicle. Advisor was very.helpful and knowledgeable.

January 27, 2014

Thanks for the review and we are happy your vehicle is running good. Thank you for the business and stay warm.

50000 mile Service appointment

by from Glendale Hts IL |

Had to take time off in the daytime in order to get an appointment. Servcie Hours have been cut back. Servcie was good but quite costly.

January 15, 2014

Sorry about any inconvenience to your schedule. Our service and parts departments are open from 7am to 6pm during the week and from 7am to 1pm on Saturday's. Every repair varies in price based on the work needed. We do have 100% certified technicians and we believe our pricing is fair and competitive on most items. I will send out a coupon for your next visit to help with future cost. Please stay warm and drive safe.

Issues rectified

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

After receiving horrible service previously, I'm glad that it was made right. The issues with my car have been fixed and I'm very gracious for that. Thanks to Dave and Bridget for all of their help!

January 15, 2014

We are so happy that you gave us a second chance. We try and do a very best but sometimes things just don't go the way they should. Bridgette and Dave have been with us for a long time and do a great job helping out. We are glad everything worked out and thank you for your business.

Excellent Service!

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

everything was friendly, professional and done very speedy! Thankyou Javier and the manager went above and beyond to help me leave with a car that day!

January 15, 2014

Cheryl we are happy that your purchase at Sunrise was easy and speedy. Javier does a great job. In fact he has been our Sales Person of the Year the last 2 years. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe.

great service

by from Hanover Park, IL |

I got some extra questions answered about my new car and the salesman remembered who I was so it made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you.

January 1, 2014

We are always willing to help and answer questions. There is so much to a car today that re-visiting to understand how things work is more common then you would think. Enjoy your car and safe driving. Happy New Year.

Very Honest and Informative

by from Bartlett, IL |

Craig Guglielmoto was an excellent sales representative. He understood what I wanted to accomplish in buying a vehicle. Several options were presented and he explained each option fully, so that I could make the best decision for my situation. Craig was very honest and and informative. Because of this, my next purchase will be with Craig at Sunrise. Thanks Craig. The Equinox is GREAT!!!!

January 15, 2014

Pete thank you for the business and your right the Equinox is a great vehicle. I will let Craig know the nice things you had to say about him and the way he handled your buying experience. Drive safe and we will see you soon when you come in for your oil changes.

A customers #1 dealership in IL. for a chevrolet

by from Oak Brook, IL. |

Jayson, Rich and Dan took and Placed my ordered car. After 3 other dealerships. I found Real people, whom did not do what buyers dislike. ( No games ) from these gentlemen. If buying a car in IL., go to Sunrise, see these Guys & buy your vehicle. No stress in the car buying process.. They made it happen!

January 1, 2014

Derrick thank you for the kind words about your buying experience and our staff. Buying a car should go smooth without games. Those days are long gone and it is surprising to think that some dealers are still operating that way. Happy New Year and drive safe.

Always Excellent Service at Sunrise

by from Carol Stream IL |

I've been using Sunrise Chevy to service my vehicle since bought it and I have always had a very positive experience with Sunrise. They treat me like a valued customer and they do all the little things to keep me coming back.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for your loyal business and kind words about our staff. Happy New Year and safe driving.