Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

414 E North Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 888-605-4640
Used 888-579-1774
Service 888-558-1945

Sunrise Chevrolet is your A+ BBB Dealer!

Great Service

by from Sunrise Chevy |

David that works in the service dept. Helped with the towing, repairs and the recall. Excellent comuncations about the repairs and what was needed. I felt in good hands with David. Thank You

March 26, 2014

Samuel thank you for your review of our service department and David's handling of your needs. David is one of our top employees and he really cares about the guest and their vehicle concerns. He is a great communicator and that is one of the main reasons he works with so many of our guest. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Extremely friendly service, quick repair

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I worked with Eric at the front desk. This is the first time I've owned a new car, and all of the covered maintenance that comes with new car warranties was foreign to me. I brought in my car for a warranty check, and Eric took the time to explain the whole procedure to me to make sure I understood. He was awesome to work with - and the whole team did a great job of making me feel welcome. I will absolutely bring my vehicle there in the future.

March 26, 2014

Brianna thank you for the nice review of your recent visit to our service department. Our team, of service advisors really takes their job and guest seriously. It is very important to them to make sure they communicate clearly and answer all questions. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Very clean waiting room. Friendly personnel.

by from Glendale Hts., IL |

Everyone is very friendly and eager to answer any and all questions I may have in regards to my car.

March 22, 2014

Thank you for your business and this nice review. I happy that all your questions were answered and the concerns of your vehicle where address. Drive safe and enjoy the warm weather.

Amazing!! Go to Sunrise!! You won't regret it!!

by from Bloomingdale, Il |

Craig was amazing!! He definitely took the time to help me find the exact vehicle I was looking for and was never pushy or impatient. Craig took the time to discuss my options and make sure I was completely satisfied with the car I left the lot with. Best sales person I've ever dealt with and I have already recommended him to everyone I know looking for a new vehicle. Sean was just as amazing. He helped discuss my options and helped me to figure out exactly what I was looking for. He was just as patient and thoughtful. Both could tell I was a little nervous and took the time to make sure I got everything that I needed and answered all my questions. Rick, in financing was so helpful! he answered all my questions about the process and made it very pleasant and easy to understand. It was all around amazing experience and I'm so happy I chose Sunrise! I know that I can call Sean or Craig at anytime and I know I'll always be taken care of at Sunrise! I really want to thank Craig, Sean, and Rick for their patience and understanding and for everything they did to help me find the exact Cruze I wanted from the color to the features! I've never had a better car buying experience and will ALWAYS come back to Sunrise! Thanks guys, I love my new Cruze!!

March 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cruze. I am happy to see our teamwork coming together to give you a great buying experience here at Sunrise Chevrolet. Your right, if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to Craig, Sean or Rick. Thank you and drive safe.

Other Dealers take note! This is how its done!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

The whole experance at Sunrise always impresses me. Great service, sales & staff. Always a pleasure doing business at Sunrise. Thanks again, Paul Lee

March 26, 2014

Paul thank you for your business and loyalty. I know we talked after your visit about your rewards points. I believe all is good now. If you still have any questions please let me know. Drive Safe.

Kid Friendly

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I had my 10 month old son with me. Everyone was really accommodating and managed to take care of my car before naptime. Also, he really like the white Corvette.

March 26, 2014

Anne we know how important nap time is so I am happy my staff working quickly to get you back home for the nap. As far as the white Corvette I think you should just buy it for him. Thank you for your business and drive safe.

Dave delivers great service

by from Glendale Hts, IL |

Dave Strauss is truly a great asset to your service department. Even though it was very busy when I picked up my car, he still warmly greeted me and processed my paperwork while he also helped another customer on the phone. He can multi-task and still deliver great service.

March 23, 2014

Thank you for this nice review and your business. Dave is truly a professional that can do many things and still deliver great service has you mentioned. I will make sure he knows about this review. Drive safe and we will see you next time.

Above and Beyond

by from Glendale Hts., Illinois |

I had a horrific situation after the service area was closed, and Sun Rise came to my rescue. Nick and Javier took control of a bad situation and made it all OK. I have purchased our last 4 cars from Sunrise and these guys made sure Ill buy our next 4 cars there. Thank you all Bill/Sue Allen

March 20, 2014

Susan I am happy to see my sales team step up and help you during your time of need. Nick and Javier really go the extra degree (212) in everything they do. Thank you for your business and I hope all is well now. Drive Safe!!!

Great Service, ver professional

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Dave Straus was extremely professional and helpful to get my car done . He kept in touch even calling to advise the dealership had lost power and that they would need the car over the weekend. Great communication as well as a first class waiting area for service! We will buy our next car at Sunrise, based on the service we received. The entire service staff, very friendly, and professional.

March 20, 2014

Thank you Michael on your review of our service department. Sorry for your delay do to the power outage. We have been working with Com Ed for years to upgrade our lines and I'm happy to say they just committed to do so before Summer. I will let Dave know to keep up the good work. Drive Safe!!

Great service

by from Hanover Park, Il |

Everyone was kind and courteous and made me feel like a customer and not a number. I even witnessed an associated helping an elderly women into the waiting area and asking her if she was comfortable and if she needed anything. That's how customer service should be. Great job!!!

March 20, 2014

Thank you Christine for the nice review of our service department and the staff. We just sent our managers to Disney for management training so we could continue to improve the guest experience. Thank you for your business and drive safe.