Westfield Ford

Used 888-479-8405
Service 877-438-1951

Great service great price

by from Countryside, IL |

We had a Great salesperson named William, he was very helpful and was able to give me exactly what I wanted from the color to the payments!! The others staff members we spoke with were also very helpful.

Mr. Charles A Minneci

by from Countryside, IL |

Rick my service manager was very helpful, keeping me informed. Called me when my car was ready for pick up, explained what was wrong with my vehicle, and how they were going to fix it. That's what keeping the customer informed is all about.

Michael E. Giera

by from Countryside, IL |

F-150 XL - Amen Ali was very helpful to us to find the vehicle we were looking for and was very knowledgeable and courteous in every way. It was a pleasure meeting him and working with him and we are looking forward to meeting with him again in all our needs. So happy with our purchase and our new 2014 F-150. Only thing missing was the manual for the F-150 but we will talk with Amen Ali about this when we bring the vehicle in for the service order. Thank you.....

Best place to buy a car and keep up with it.

by from Countryside, IL |

I bought my Edge there about 4 years ago and have been taking it there for service ever since. Love the service! Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful! Oil changes are about an hour and a half and knowing it I plan my day accordingly so I have no problems with that.

Great service

by from Countryside, IL |

From the time we arrived we were treated so very well. Allowed us to test the truck, offered us coffee, shared their lunch with us. Meet our needs as far As keeping our monthly payments within our budget. Larry Washington our salesperson was very attentive to our concerns. The finance man explained every form to us. Overall very good experience.

Great servce

by from Countryside, IL |

The service has been great. i appreciate the ease and professionalism of repair process, as well as the helpfulness of the staff.

Great place

by from Countryside, IL |

Great service always will tell all my friends and family to come to westfieldford

Great

by from Countryside, IL |

I bought a 2014 ford f150 xlt I got a great price for a great truck John was excellent and so was tony.

2012 Ford Focus service

by from Countryside, IL |

I have experienced problems with my 2012 Focus since I have purchased it in October 2011. I purchased it at another Ford dealership and decided to bring it to Westfield Ford for service last year primarily because the location of the other dealership was not convenient. Altho they always seemed to fix the problem they never had an answer as to why the problems continued, at one time even telling me it was the way I was driving the vehicle. Upon my first visit to Westfield,Jim Werges in service listened to my concerns and then thoroughly explained to me the problems that Ford is having with the transmissions in the Focus. Unfortunately the problems have continued and I have had to bring the car back again for the same reasons. I am not happy about the issues of the vehicle as it is an inconvenience to have to bring it back for something that continues to fail, however the professionalism and excellant customer service provided by Jim and everyone else I have dealt with at Westfield is outstanding.

Great service

by from Countryside, IL |

Everyone went above and beyond. The service department met all my needs. Even did my service faster than expected.