Criswell Nissan

19574 Amaranth Dr, Germantown, MD 20874

New 888-371-2586 New 888-371-2586
Used 888-369-5417 Used 888-369-5417
Service 866-204-9717 Service 866-204-9717

We listen and you matter, because We're Driven by YOU!

Great!

by from Germantown, MD |

Sam was the greatest. He got me everything I needed right down to the color of the car. Sam is the guy to see if you're thinking Nissan. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Exceptional!

by from Germantown, MD |

This was a great car buying experience. I researched online and dealers and cars, and when I finally arrived at criswell Nissan in Germantown, the experience was the best I've had out of all the dealerships I visited. Sam had the vehicle all ready when I arrived and he knew every detail of the car. There wasn't anything I asked him that he didn't know. I was very impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. Krystie was amazing as well, her customer service relations are unmatched. I want to thank criswell Nissan so much for everything! I recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to purchase a great quality new car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Overall--very pleasant experience

by from Virginia |

I purchased a used car from Criswell and arrived prior to my expected salesman's hours. The rest of the staff was very helpful, taking me for test drive of the car I wanted to check out until Franklin, my salesman showed up. The entire process was not contentious at all and I was very pleased with the approach. Franklin worked hard to make sure the entire buying process went smoothly from negotiation, to closing, to exiting dealership on my timeline. Thanks for help.

Good Service

by from North Potomac, MD |

We were satisfied with the purchase of new Maxima. Our salesperson Sam was very attentive and patient. He worked hard and answered all our questions. After we purchased the car I came to this dealership twice with more questions. Every time Sam was helpful.

Great customer service!

by from Germantown, MD |

First time buying a new car and was a great experience. My husband and I were amazed with the customer service provided by Rod Heskee. Want to go to this dealer ask for him or Jerome White. Loved the experience! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Great attentive staff.

by from Germantown, MD |

I purchased the car in May. I called in ahead to get more information on the car, and had all my questions answered by Dustin. He was very well informed, mind you, I practically left him a laundry list of questions. Upon my arrival to the dealership, the first thing I notice is the professionalism and how welcoming Dustin and the staff are. I felt very well respected and attended to. Dustin showed me around the showroom, introduced me to staff, showed me the service station, answered all my questions during the test drive and really made me feel he had my best interest. After settling the contract and walking out of the manager's office, Dustin took the time to explain the benefits and procedures I have as a proud Nissan owner. He had my car ready beforehand and I went my way. I received a courtesy call the following day, and it really left an impression on me. I am happy to say that Dustin really helped make this car purchase experience easy and it feels good to know there is a trusted team at Criswell Nissan. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Excellent service!

by from Germantown, MD |

Customer service was excellent from the time I made a call to go there and when I did get there, they were just as great in handling my service needs in a short amount of time. I even got a free car wash. I will definitely recommend them. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Great Dealership

by from Martinsburg , W.V. |

I couldn't be more satisfied the 2012 Nissan Frontier that I bought, from the time I walked into the dealership I was satisfied the salesmen that was I working with , Kwame you are a great salesmen you made the deal, an the dealership was very concern of my needs in a truck , Kwame , I told every one where I bought my truck and they are amazed when I tell them about this dealership and how they treat you here from the time I called and talked to Kwame I knew there was a deal there to be made, I wanted to thank you all at this dealership for helping me

Great staff!

by from Germantown, MD |

I'm very satisfied with the purchase of my new 2014 Altima , the sales person was very friendly and patient with my concerns , I truly recommend this car dealer :) "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Excellent dealership, attentive staff.

by from Germantown, MD |

I could not be happier with my new (to me) car. I was given an amazing deal, and the whole process was rather painless, unlike other car buying experiences I've had elsewhere. Kwame and Jerome were wonderful to work with. Thank you both!! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."